Fanimaids Only BBS

Where official maids of Fanimaid Cafe discuss and mingle.

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Picture Thread. Post pictures of you+your uniform!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Otae-chan
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Picture Thread. Post pictures of you+your uniform!   Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:02 pm

Reserving my post, still have to pick up mines from the post office later tonight:heart:

Would love to see everyone and their uniforms now that the ordered ones are coming in! Excited. cheers

+Fanime in less than two months! =O
Back to top Go down
Hakaru_Chan
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Picture Thread. Post pictures of you+your uniform!   Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:49 pm

Otae-chan wrote:
Reserving my post, still have to pick up mines from the post office later tonight:heart:

Would love to see everyone and their uniforms now that the ordered ones are coming in! Excited. cheers

+Fanime in less than two months! =O

ooo how long ago did you order your's? i ordered mine just last night.. hmm... if people's are coming in now.. i should be ok...
Back to top Go down
Otae-chan
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Picture Thread. Post pictures of you+your uniform!   Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:18 pm

I ordered mine on the 26th, and it came today with rushed shipping. Hope yours comes on time + aww need to make adjustments to my costume it fits weirdly in some places:(
Back to top Go down
Bri-Boobs
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff

PostSubject: Re: Picture Thread. Post pictures of you+your uniform!   Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:31 pm

I ended up having mine refunded without me knowing because I didn't return to the site after ordering it like I thought I did Embarassed Just re-ordered it today though, and it should be here by the end of the week.
Back to top Go down
Ayame
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Picture Thread. Post pictures of you+your uniform!   Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:56 pm

Izumi wrote:
I ended up having mine refunded without me knowing because I didn't return to the site after ordering it like I thought I did Embarassed Just re-ordered it today though, and it should be here by the end of the week.

The same thing happened to me too. Hopefully everyone will get their orders on time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pinktinkerbutton
Mei
Janitor
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: Picture Thread. Post pictures of you+your uniform!   Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:37 am

Aaaah, mine came in like a week or so ago, but I haven't gotten around to putting it on and taking a picture. I'm embarrassed... (>///< ;
If I get around to it, I'll post mine up.
Back to top Go down
http://mmmhonay.tumblr.com/
Hakaru_Chan
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Picture Thread. Post pictures of you+your uniform!   Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:14 pm

ah~ mine came in the mail today. it was faster than i thought... it only took a week pushing two. hmm... i need to iron it out a bit. i ordered the male size and its a bit big on the arms and the bust but its always safer to order in a larger size so that way you have more space to make adjustments. hmm... can't wait to post pictures of it!
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Picture Thread. Post pictures of you+your uniform!   Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:18 pm

I started making the accessories!
I went to Michael's for materials and ended up choosing to learn to Crochet xDD
Those wrist bands and angle things I'm going to make that way.

What do you think?

Back to top Go down
Bri-Boobs
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff

PostSubject: Re: Picture Thread. Post pictures of you+your uniform!   Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:12 pm

Very cute!

I can't wait to see the final product. >w< You'll be adorable.

I'm still waiting for my outfit. =.= I ordered it about a week ago, and haven't heard any response yet on whether it got shipped or not already. It's getting kinda annoying, and when I emailed them about it, they said it'll be "2 days later."
Back to top Go down
Kazuko
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Picture Thread. Post pictures of you+your uniform!   Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:20 pm

Haha I just did these pictures sorry if they are kinda bad XP

and then I decided to take one with my glasses

haha I tried to do キラッ posing c:
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Picture Thread. Post pictures of you+your uniform!   Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:37 pm

Thanks! I just finished the foot things as well!
-cheers-
And the ears!

But I won't show the ears until I can get my hair right -nods-

Those are also the shoes I got for the outfit, I hope they are alright.
-nods-

Quote :
I'm still waiting for my outfit. =.= I ordered it about a week ago, and haven't heard any response yet on whether it got shipped or not already. It's getting kinda annoying, and when I emailed them about it, they said it'll be "2 days later."

On the website it says 4-11 days for processing. It shouldn't be until... 11 days you should start to worry -nods-
Back to top Go down
Yomi chan
Janitor
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: Picture Thread. Post pictures of you+your uniform!   Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:29 am

Kazuko wrote:

and then I decided to take one with my glasses
haha I tried to do キラッ posing c:

Kazukoちゃん~(゜∀゜)! Very cuuute!

キラッ☆

Nessa's wrist band is really cute, too! You guys are so crafty.
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Picture Thread. Post pictures of you+your uniform!   Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:47 am

Embarassed
Thank you!

I just hope I can pull the whole costume together so it's cute.
If this pulls together, I won't beat myself up so much over having to buy a second dress.
</3
Back to top Go down
Chan
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Picture Thread. Post pictures of you+your uniform!   Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:14 pm

^-^ Many people have seen my in my uniform already, but I have a picture of it now ^_^

M'yes.
Back to top Go down
Kisaki
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Picture Thread. Post pictures of you+your uniform!   Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:15 pm

Chan! Your uniform is soo CUTE!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
Ayame
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Picture Thread. Post pictures of you+your uniform!   Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:02 pm

Chan thats soo cute! You're not wearing your super big boots though.
Don't think you remember me from Fanime meeting a few months back. Back when we had the big glomping accident. So many injured. Or when me you seanie and jamie decided to bridge backwards and you fell and got hurt.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pinktinkerbutton
Yuni
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Picture Thread. Post pictures of you+your uniform!   Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:03 pm

i have no idea if i already put this up somewhere else in this forum xD
Back to top Go down
Chan
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Picture Thread. Post pictures of you+your uniform!   Fri May 01, 2009 9:05 am

Kisaki wrote:
Chan! Your uniform is soo CUTE!!!!

Thanks! ^_^ It' the same bunny one someone else was going to get, but the bunny ears were too heavy and the headband kept falling off, so I took the ears off! ^__^
Back to top Go down
Chan
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Picture Thread. Post pictures of you+your uniform!   Fri May 01, 2009 9:08 am

Ayame wrote:
Chan thats soo cute! You're not wearing your super big boots though.
Don't think you remember me from Fanime meeting a few months back. Back when we had the big glomping accident. So many injured. Or when me you seanie and jamie decided to bridge backwards and you fell and got hurt.

0.0 wear boots with my maid costume? Never! ^_^ That would be weird!
^-^ Yeah, I remember that. ^_^ The glomping was fun, I was the only one not hurt. ^_^ THen the bridge~ eh....I still wonder how I fell. I can do it so easily, but I guess I wasn't used to trying in my boots. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Jun
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff

PostSubject: Re: Picture Thread. Post pictures of you+your uniform!   Thu May 07, 2009 1:46 pm

Here's a Facebook album of me and Suzu taking photos of each other in uniform. lol

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=502427510&v=feed&story_fbid=101303448046#/album.php?aid=2016566&id=1046190162&ref=mf
Back to top Go down
Bri-Boobs
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff

PostSubject: Re: Picture Thread. Post pictures of you+your uniform!   Thu May 07, 2009 6:24 pm

Junchan wrote:
Here's a Facebook album of me and Suzu taking photos of each other in uniform. lol

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=502427510&v=feed&story_fbid=101303448046#/album.php?aid=2016566&id=1046190162&ref=mf

I loved looking through those. The park ones were very very funny/cute. XD
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Picture Thread. Post pictures of you+your uniform!   Fri May 08, 2009 8:12 pm

Finally had my photoshoot!

My friend came over with flash lights and props and all that jazz.
If he's able to make me look good, then he's one awesome photographer
Hahaha!
Back to top Go down
Bri-Boobs
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff

PostSubject: Re: Picture Thread. Post pictures of you+your uniform!   Fri May 08, 2009 11:18 pm

Aww, that's so cute! You look especially adorable when you smile!
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Picture Thread. Post pictures of you+your uniform!   Sat May 09, 2009 2:06 pm

Embarassed

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Mai
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Picture Thread. Post pictures of you+your uniform!   Sat May 09, 2009 5:47 pm

awwww <3 so cute~ you should smile more in pictures :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Picture Thread. Post pictures of you+your uniform!   

Back to top Go down

Picture Thread. Post pictures of you+your uniform!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next