Fanimaids Only BBS

Where official maids of Fanimaid Cafe discuss and mingle.

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Bodyline sizes

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mina~
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Bodyline sizes   Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:44 pm

Does anyone know how true to size bodyline is? Because i'm worried about the sizing, i don't know if it'll be too big or too small... pig

(Also does anyone know any good petticoats that are cheap and poofy? I've been looking around like crazy LMAO)
Back to top Go down
http://wehsker.tumblr.com
Rannie
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Bodyline sizes   Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:47 pm

I'm also a little nervous as a first time online shopper about buying a maid outfit. I'm more concerned about the costume being small than being too big... I've got my eye's set on this one outfit but I'm being hesitant because of it being a few cm smaller than my measurements. I've already bought the petticoat and I'm hoping for the best!!
Back to top Go down
Misaki-chan
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Bodyline sizes   Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:06 pm

OMG let me complain just a little bit!!!! I'm tiny let me repeat that TINY!!!! and I ordered a medium but it was sooooo small and tight. I would try and buy an extra large next time for myself and they do not accept returns. The outfits are adorable and to die for but I wouldn't suggest this site unless you knew for sure your size.
Back to top Go down
Kyandi
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Bodyline sizes   Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:13 pm

I did order a Lolita dress off body line once and the quality of it was good, but id definitely say go up one size if possible cause you can always belt it or take it in at the seams if you sew. I'm pretty busty (40-32-40 are my measurements) so the waist was fine at the largest, but it kinda flattens my chest cause it's not made to acommadate that kinda curvature I guess lol

On a side note, i don't really recommend body line shoes. The boots I got were nice but they had zero flexibility and were super uncomfortable. The calve size also runs small.

Hope that helps x3
Back to top Go down
sayuri
Head Maid
Head Maid

PostSubject: Re: Bodyline sizes   Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:52 pm

I'm about 5' 7", 34B, 127 lb and I've generally ordered medium from Bodyline and it's worked out for me. I mean sure it's a little shorter than I'd like but as far as fitting my boobs and waist and shoulders it's fine.
Back to top Go down
TiffanyF
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff

PostSubject: Re: Bodyline sizes   Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:48 pm

I've heard mixed things about outfits on bodyline(I have some slimmer friends that say the sizes are too big for them and some aren't) but if you aren't sure then I would go a size up like all the other girls said. I'm not sure if these sizes are adjusted from Japanese sizing because Japanese people have different sizing from the US. I'm a small or xsmall here but in Japan I'm medium to large.
Back to top Go down
http://com.nicovideo.jp/community/co370509
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bodyline sizes   

Back to top Go down

Bodyline sizes
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1