Fanimaids Only BBS

Where official maids of Fanimaid Cafe discuss and mingle.

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Petticoat/Apron for this poor wayward maid

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jessica
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Petticoat/Apron for this poor wayward maid   Thu May 22, 2014 3:25 am

Hi! Sorry for all the trouble but more issues. >< So when I got my petticoat, it ended up being way too long. So I was wondering if anybody had a petticoat I could borrow? Also, I don't really need an apron, but the one I have is a really ugly fabric, so if someone has an extra that they're willing to loan out, I would be eternally grateful. <3
Back to top Go down
Shio
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Petticoat/Apron for this poor wayward maid   Thu May 22, 2014 11:36 am

WingsofLark wrote:
Hi! Sorry for all the trouble but more issues. >< So when I got my petticoat, it ended up being way too long. So I was wondering if anybody had a petticoat I could borrow? Also, I don't really need an apron, but the one I have is a really ugly fabric, so if someone has an extra that they're willing to loan out, I would be eternally grateful. <3

Gosh, with all the petticoat threads and problems popping up, we should make a #petticoatproblems. Razz

I'll be bringing my super fluffy petticoat with me to the meeting on Friday so that I can practice dances in it afterwards. I don't know if I'll end up wearing it for the actual cafe, but if I don't and you like it, I can definitely lend it to you!
Back to top Go down
http://kemikalreaktion.com/
Jessica
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Petticoat/Apron for this poor wayward maid   Fri May 23, 2014 12:52 am

Thank you so much. ;; Are you using it for Fanimaid Live, or just to practic in? Because if you're going to use it, I'd feel kinda bad. D:
Back to top Go down
Shio
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Petticoat/Apron for this poor wayward maid   Fri May 23, 2014 1:20 am

I realized my last post was a little confusing! I was gonna practice in it to check out whether or not I prefer wearing it for the Live. If I end up deciding to use it for performances, I'm probably just gonna keep it on the entire time at the cafe. ^^;
Back to top Go down
http://kemikalreaktion.com/
Jessica
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Petticoat/Apron for this poor wayward maid   Fri May 23, 2014 3:30 pm

Uhm... Then do you maybe have a spare I can borrow, if you do decide to use it? Sorry if I'm being too pushy. D:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Petticoat/Apron for this poor wayward maid   

Back to top Go down

Petticoat/Apron for this poor wayward maid
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1