Fanimaids Only BBS

Where official maids of Fanimaid Cafe discuss and mingle.

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Extra Uniform?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ginanana
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Extra Uniform?   Fri May 16, 2014 7:10 am

I asked my friend to order my uniform for me, and long story short, there was a problem and now they're sending it back! I'm trying to get it stopped in LA and sent back here, but if that doesn't happen, does anyone have an extra uniform I could borrow?
Back to top Go down
arisariddle
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Extra Uniform?   Fri May 16, 2014 9:19 am

Depends, what size are you?
Back to top Go down
ginanana
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Extra Uniform?   Fri May 16, 2014 11:45 am

Small? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ginanana
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Extra Uniform?   Fri May 16, 2014 12:34 pm

Yeah, they lied. They sent it back last week and never told me, so I would really appreciate if someone could lend me an extra ^^;
Back to top Go down
Penko
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Extra Uniform?   Sun May 18, 2014 11:46 pm

Hey there! I can lend you my dress from last year. There are a lot of things you should know about it first, though :X I would suggest using it only as a last resort

MILLIONS OF DISCLAIMERS:

• I don't know what size it would be cause I made it myself. I usually wear S or XS, though
  • It was one of my first big garments, so it has some silly flaws. There's sort of a giant hole at the waist, but I just gathered it in and covered it with the apron. Nothing too major, I wore it last year and no one noticed. But it's there and you should know about it! Also some fraying at the bottom hem.
  • The bow is gone! I had to remove it. You can attach a new bow if you think it's too plain.
  • The apron is kinda dirty now ): I've sorta been afraid to wash it cause I didn't hem the ruffles very well and I suspect it will go fraycrazy. I will wash the apron this week, but I totally expect it to fray. So, at the very least, see if you can still find an apron from someone else! (The black dress part is totally okay and has been washed!)

This dress is obviously not the very best, so I'd say use it as a last resort. ): Sorry, I wish I could offer a better dress, but this is all I got. You're welcome to it if you want/need it!!
Back to top Go down
ginanana
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Extra Uniform?   Mon May 19, 2014 12:58 pm

Omg thanks so much! I'm don't think I can receive another one in time, so I think this is my only choice haha Plus it's totally cute! Do you think I would be able to wear it to dance for a performance?
Back to top Go down
ginanana
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Extra Uniform?   Mon May 19, 2014 1:11 pm

Oh wait do you have an extra petticoat too? Mine was supposed to come with the dress...
Orrr should I rush deliver and hope that it gets here on time? And cry because I would have spent like $150 for the thing.
Back to top Go down
ginanana
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Extra Uniform?   Mon May 19, 2014 1:13 pm

Omg thanks so much! I'm don't think I can receive another one in time, so I think this is my only choice haha Plus it's totally cute! Do you think I would be able to wear it to dance for a performance?
Back to top Go down
Ayumi
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff

PostSubject: Re: Extra Uniform?   Tue May 20, 2014 4:01 pm

ginanana wrote:

Whether you'll be able to dance in it or not, it sounds like you don't have much of a choice. If you are in a Live performance, you must wear your maid uniform. My advice is that when you try it on, be mindful of the size of the sleeve; in my past experience, that has been the part of the uniform that ends up being the tightest, so if you raise your arms above your head at all during your performance, it might rip if it's too tight. Try out your moves gently in the uniform and see how it goes.

Good luck and see you Friday~  I love you 
Back to top Go down
Penko
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Extra Uniform?   Tue May 20, 2014 4:32 pm

Hey sorry for the late reply. I do have petticoats! But they're not white and they might need to be rolled up cause they're super long @___@ I'll look at what I have and tell you tonight.

As for dancing, I think it should be good. I took that armpit thing into account when I made it, so it was okay for me!

My only concern is still the apron... Do you think you might be able to get any other one?
Back to top Go down
ginanana
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Extra Uniform?   Tue May 20, 2014 6:14 pm

Thank you so much *_* I miiiight be able to make an apron by then? My friend convinced me to rush-order another uniform so crossing my fingers >_<
Back to top Go down
Penko
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Extra Uniform?   Tue May 20, 2014 6:30 pm

Oh really?? Okay, let me know! I hope it doesn't come out to be too expensive!
Back to top Go down
arisariddle
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Extra Uniform?   Tue May 20, 2014 6:49 pm

If you need an extra apron, I can lend you one.
Back to top Go down
Penko
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Extra Uniform?   Thu May 22, 2014 12:20 pm

ginanana, how'd it go with your rush order? B: I hope it came in on time!!

Just in case I don't hear from you before, I'll bring my old dress and apron ~ My # is 650.793.0273 and I'll be at the con on Friday!
Back to top Go down
ginanana
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Extra Uniform?   Thu May 22, 2014 4:46 pm

*hyperventilating*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Extra Uniform?   

Back to top Go down

Extra Uniform?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top