Fanimaids Only BBS

Where official maids of Fanimaid Cafe discuss and mingle.

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Group Buy for Contact Lenses From the Dolly Eye? (PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Penko
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Group Buy for Contact Lenses From the Dolly Eye? (PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!)   Sun May 11, 2014 9:46 pm

Hey ladies,

I feel like a real heel. I wanted to order stuff from Dolly Eye, but I missed out on the free shipping. The next cheapest shipping they have is express for $20 (ugh) but it'll get here in 4-5 days!

So... Anyone else forget to order their contacts and wanna do a group buy??? :V If even one other person wants to join in, I'll order them. $10 is a LOT more palatable than $20 @____@

Re: Payment
I'll front the monies and order everything myself. I'd prefer Paypal payment from you, but I can also take cash on Fanime weekend.

Re: Delivery
Unfortunately, there won't be time for me to mail them to you before Fanime. So I can just deliver products at the Friday meeting! Or any other time on Friday when I'm at the con already ~

Order Form
Your name:
Product Name:
Product Color:
Link to Product:
Left Eye Prescription:
Right Eye Prescription:
Cost:
Any other info I need to know:

IF I GET EVEN ONE OTHER PERSON I will order on Tuesday the 13th, MAYBE Wednesday the 14th. If no one responds, I will just swallow my tears sigh

YEAAAA CIRCLE LENSES CMAN CMAN CMAN
Back to top Go down
midori
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Group Buy for Contact Lenses From the Dolly Eye? (PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!)   Mon May 12, 2014 2:24 pm

I would be so down if I like, had a job right now. I hope you find people to order with you. :c
Back to top Go down
Shio
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Group Buy for Contact Lenses From the Dolly Eye? (PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!)   Tue May 13, 2014 12:38 pm

Which ones were you thinking of getting? I might be interested but... I just bought 3 pairs of contacts from Pinky Paradise a few weeks ago. D:
Back to top Go down
http://kemikalreaktion.com/
Bunnie
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Group Buy for Contact Lenses From the Dolly Eye? (PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!)   Tue May 13, 2014 2:22 pm

I might! but circle lenses make my eyes look like a monster and my eyes get REALLY dry whenever I wear them.. X____X but maybe maybe!
Back to top Go down
http://instagram.com/jjackieelynn
Penko
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Group Buy for Contact Lenses From the Dolly Eye? (PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!)   Tue May 13, 2014 3:06 pm

Hey guys, thank you for your interest and well wishing!! Y'all rock.

Just FYI, I managed to get a cosplay friend in on this with me, so as of now the shipping is $10. If any one of you wanna join it's be 6.66. Think about it, but no pressure (: I might try to order tonight
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Group Buy for Contact Lenses From the Dolly Eye? (PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!)   

Back to top Go down

Group Buy for Contact Lenses From the Dolly Eye? (PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1