Fanimaids Only BBS

Where official maids of Fanimaid Cafe discuss and mingle.

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Bodyline and Pinky Paradise GO!!!! :) *update* *edit* 4/25/13 DEADLINE Extended to May 1st! Last extension!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
SarahPanda
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Bodyline and Pinky Paradise GO!!!! :) *update* *edit* 4/25/13 DEADLINE Extended to May 1st! Last extension!   Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:13 am

everyone interested in ordering, deadline is April 20th! Please fill out the form I provided in my original post on the first page!
Back to top Go down
SarahPanda
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Bodyline and Pinky Paradise GO!!!! :) *update* *edit* 4/25/13 DEADLINE Extended to May 1st! Last extension!   Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:53 am

Hey Girls! Just an update: Deadline has been extended to May 1st and I will be sending out invoices the following day or two. If you guys want to avoid paypal fees, feel free to pay via gift method! Just let me know beforehand. Also,
IF YOU DO NOT NEED IT SHIPPED THOUGH AND CAN MEET UP WITH ME TO GET YOUR ITEMS AFTER, I WILL NOT CHARGE A CONVENIENCE FEE! ^_^

Thanks!

Sarah
Back to top Go down
Penko
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Bodyline and Pinky Paradise GO!!!! :) *update* *edit* 4/25/13 DEADLINE Extended to May 1st! Last extension!   Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:54 pm

YAAAAAAAAAYY EXTENSION! Thanks so much for putting this together!

Please use this form for placing your order:
User name (Optional): Penko
Payment Method: Paypal
Paypal Address: fifithepirate@gmail.com
E-mail Address that I can contact you at: nico.bocalan@gmail.com
Zip code: 94538

Item #1 Item category: Super Pinky Contacts
Item code: I'm sorry, I can't find the item code anywhere D:
Prescription: Both eyes: -5.50
Color: Wine Red
Price: $25.90
Copied URL: https://www.pinkyparadise.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=G14%2DS%2EPinky%2DWine&CartID=1

QUESTION: I see that we aren't ordering til May 2nd. When do you think the order will actually get here? I was planning on springing for shipping because I wanted to have the contacts a couple weeks before Fanime, but if it's only going to come a few days or even a week before the con, I may just meet up with you there. Like on Friday afternoon or evening or somethin. (I'll be there for Thursday night, I think).
Back to top Go down
SarahPanda
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Bodyline and Pinky Paradise GO!!!! :) *update* *edit* 4/25/13 DEADLINE Extended to May 1st! Last extension!   Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:30 am

These are the rates straight from PinkyParadise's site (if our order is less than $130, shipping fees will be split between participants)

Fedex Economy Express
5-7 business days
USD14.90 (Less than USD130)

Fedex Priority Express
1-4 business days
USD19.90 (Less than USD130)

FREE Express Shipping
5-7 business days
FREE (USD130 or more)

Based on this, we should be able to get itat least a week before Fanime! ^_^

Penko wrote:
YAAAAAAAAAYY EXTENSION! Thanks so much for putting this together!

Copied URL: https://www.pinkyparadise.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=G14%2DS%2EPinky%2DWine&CartID=1

QUESTION: I see that we aren't ordering til May 2nd. When do you think the order will actually get here? I was planning on springing for shipping because I wanted to have the contacts a couple weeks before Fanime, but if it's only going to come a few days or even a week before the con, I may just meet up with you there. Like on Friday afternoon or evening or somethin. (I'll be there for Thursday night, I think).
Back to top Go down
SarahPanda
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Bodyline and Pinky Paradise GO!!!! :) *update* *edit* 4/25/13 DEADLINE Extended to May 1st! Last extension!   Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:53 pm

REMINDER!!! Last day to Order for both bodyline and pinkyparadise will be May 1st! I will be sending the invoices the following 2 days and will order the items most likely friday night or saturday! THIS IS FINAL DEADLINE!!!
Back to top Go down
Kona
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Bodyline and Pinky Paradise GO!!!! :) *update* *edit* 4/25/13 DEADLINE Extended to May 1st! Last extension!   Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:47 pm

Hello! So, just to clarify, are people are still ordering for Bodyline and PinkyParadise??? Can I place my order in with you guys too if thats the case please? I still have to get my uniform approved, but I would love to join if its still a go.
Back to top Go down
SarahPanda
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Bodyline and Pinky Paradise GO!!!! :) *update* *edit* 4/25/13 DEADLINE Extended to May 1st! Last extension!   Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:48 pm

Keaki san wrote:
Hello! So, just to clarify, are people are still ordering for Bodyline and PinkyParadise??? Can I place my order in with you guys too if thats the case please? I still have to get my uniform approved, but I would love to join if its still a go.

Hello! Yes! You can still join. Smile I'm doing group orders for both bodyline and pinky paradise and the deadline is May 1st. Just fill out the order form and make sure you understand my rules and policies. ^_^ Feel free to ask any questions!
Back to top Go down
Penko
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Bodyline and Pinky Paradise GO!!!! :) *update* *edit* 4/25/13 DEADLINE Extended to May 1st! Last extension!   Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:51 pm

Hey, is anyone ordering from Pinky besides me? :0
Back to top Go down
SarahPanda
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Bodyline and Pinky Paradise GO!!!! :) *update* *edit* 4/25/13 DEADLINE Extended to May 1st! Last extension!   Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:43 pm

REMINDER! 2 DAYS LEFT TO ORDER!!!
Back to top Go down
Kona
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Bodyline and Pinky Paradise GO!!!! :) *update* *edit* 4/25/13 DEADLINE Extended to May 1st! Last extension!   Wed May 01, 2013 7:55 am

Hello SarahPanda!!

Thank you so much for responding I feel bad that I didn't respond asap. I haven't had much time in one place to do everything lately, but I have my order ready! Thank you for letting me join in and I hope everyone else that would like to join for both PinkyParadise and Bodyline do so today!!! Smile Let's try and get to $130 at PinkyParadise so we can get free shipping! Very Happy

User name (Optional): keaki chan
Payment Method: meet up cash
Paypal Address:
E-mail Address that I can contact you at: j_puruganan@yahoo.com
Zip code: 94545

Item #1 Item category: Maid Uniform
Item code: costume400
Size: 2L
Color: Black and White
Price: $53
Copied URL: http://www.bodyline.co.jp/bodyline/showProduct2.asp?id=6069&pageNumber=2&pageStop=stop_2&noSubType=N#picture

Item #2 Item category: Contacts
Brand: Geo Medical
Left Eye: -7.50 Right Eye: -7.50
Color: Geo Princess Mimi Apple Green
Price: $23.90
Copied URL: https://www.pinkyparadise.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=A14-WMM303&CartID=2

Item #3 Item category: Contacts
Brand: E.O.S.
Color: EOS Ice Violet
Price: $22.90
Copied URL: https://www.pinkyparadise.com/EOS_Ice_Violet_p/e13-ice-vl.htm

My total comes out to be $99.80, pretty much $100. ^^ I have class tomorrow in Fremont, but can meet you in the morning if you're located in the south bay area to give you the money. My class starts at 1:30pm so any time before then would be perfect, but that's as long as it works out for you as I understand you'll be sending out the invoices tomorrow or over the weekend. Smile Thank you thank you SarahPanda! I don't know your name but I'm really grateful for the opportunity and as I placed in the form I would like to meet up with you to give you cash for payment when it is convenient for you. I unfortunately cannot meet up today though, but any time after today I can. I'm traveling way up north this morning to apply for this job, so I'm sorry! But I hope we can figure something out. If anything I'll pm you my personal information so we can be in better contact. My sincerest gratitude for having made this board! I hope we get our items in time!!!

***EDIT-Adding one more pair of CL since I want to take advantage of the free shipping & kinda need a greyish pair***

Item #4 Item category: Contacts
Brand: Vassen
Color: Vassen Rainbow Eyes Grayish Blue
Copied URL: https://www.pinkyparadise.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=E14-Grey

Total is now $123.70 + $2.50 (bodyline shipping) so 126.2 and I'm seeing you soon so I'll give you $127. Thank you Sarah! ^W^<3

Last edited by keaki chan on Sat May 04, 2013 5:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TiffanyF
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff

PostSubject: Re: Bodyline and Pinky Paradise GO!!!! :) *update* *edit* 4/25/13 DEADLINE Extended to May 1st! Last extension!   Wed May 01, 2013 5:29 pm

User name (Optional): TiffanyF
Payment Method: Meet up cash
Paypal Address: N/A
E-mail Address that I can contact you at: reinmystica@gmail.com
Zip code: 94404

Item #1
Left Eye: 0.00 Right Eye: 0.00
Color: Vassen Lollipop Pink
Copied URL: http://www.pinkyparadise.com/Vassen_Lollipop_Pink_p/f10-lollipop-pink.htm

Item #2
Left Eye: 0.00 Right Eye: 0.00
Color: Vassen Lollipop Green
Copied URL: https://www.pinkyparadise.com/Vassen_Lollipop_Green_p/f9-lollipop-green.htm

Oh all the pretty colors!! Lets hope the Lollipop series is good~ I need something to make my eyes pop and I saw good things about this one.

About meeting up, I'm ok with whenever, if by chance it comes before practice for One Two Three, then I would like to meet up with you then. If not, whenever you're available!

Back to top Go down
http://com.nicovideo.jp/community/co370509
SarahPanda
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Bodyline and Pinky Paradise GO!!!! :) *update* *edit* 4/25/13 DEADLINE Extended to May 1st! Last extension!   Wed May 01, 2013 11:17 pm

Those of you that want to meet up and pay in cash, I can do Saturday at Westfield Valley Fair Mall! ^_^ I'll have everything written up and calculated for reference and shall order after receiving all payments! (which is hopefully Saturday night)
Back to top Go down
Penko
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Bodyline and Pinky Paradise GO!!!! :) *update* *edit* 4/25/13 DEADLINE Extended to May 1st! Last extension!   Wed May 01, 2013 11:45 pm

We almost have enough for free shipping at Pinky!! So I've decided to order another pair of contacts. I'll need them for a future cosplay, anyway (x

Item #1 Item category: Princess Pinky Twilight Brown
Prescription: Both eyes: -6.00
Color: Twilight Brown
Price: $28.90
Copied URL: https://www.pinkyparadise.com/Princess_Pinky_Twilight_Brown_p/f30-princess-pinky-twilight-br.htm

MAN these contacts are cleaning me the fRAK out @_______@ They had better be worth it!
Back to top Go down
TiffanyF
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff

PostSubject: Re: Bodyline and Pinky Paradise GO!!!! :) *update* *edit* 4/25/13 DEADLINE Extended to May 1st! Last extension!   Thu May 02, 2013 12:03 am

Ah, I really can't do this Saturday!

I have work so its hard for me to go to SJ then go to SF...
Plus I might go to Daicon this weekend and thats going to be at Davis so whatever I end up doing, I won't be anywhere near SJ this Saturday orz

Is there any other day thats good?
Back to top Go down
SarahPanda
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Bodyline and Pinky Paradise GO!!!! :) *update* *edit* 4/25/13 DEADLINE Extended to May 1st! Last extension!   Thu May 02, 2013 12:37 am

I can try for Friday night Tiffany!
Back to top Go down
TiffanyF
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff

PostSubject: Re: Bodyline and Pinky Paradise GO!!!! :) *update* *edit* 4/25/13 DEADLINE Extended to May 1st! Last extension!   Thu May 02, 2013 3:45 am

Friday night is also work orz
Back to top Go down
SarahPanda
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Bodyline and Pinky Paradise GO!!!! :) *update* *edit* 4/25/13 DEADLINE Extended to May 1st! Last extension!   Thu May 02, 2013 9:50 pm

TiffanyF wrote:
Friday night is also work orz

hmm... I'm not sure when we can meet up then x_x can you send the money as a gift through paypal? actually could everyone send their money as a gift through paypal if possible? x_x saves us all time !
Back to top Go down
Penko
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Bodyline and Pinky Paradise GO!!!! :) *update* *edit* 4/25/13 DEADLINE Extended to May 1st! Last extension!   Thu May 02, 2013 10:50 pm

WHUT THE FUUUUUCK Daicon is this weekend??? OMGGG I wish I knew earlier!

UC Davis is my alma mater ;A; I was in the DaiCon Artist Alley last year! I had a fever though, so I don't remember much of it @___@

Is there any online info on it? I might try to go up still
Back to top Go down
TiffanyF
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff

PostSubject: Re: Bodyline and Pinky Paradise GO!!!! :) *update* *edit* 4/25/13 DEADLINE Extended to May 1st! Last extension!   Fri May 03, 2013 1:16 am

I can do Paypal but I was just trying to avoid fees and such. I'm pretty sure the paypal gift system doesn't charge you fees.

And Daicon's website: http://davisanimecon.org/

Also I need the Paypal email and the total if thats ok.
Back to top Go down
SarahPanda
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Bodyline and Pinky Paradise GO!!!! :) *update* *edit* 4/25/13 DEADLINE Extended to May 1st! Last extension!   Fri May 03, 2013 7:24 pm

My paypal is ricexbunnie@gmail.com!! Can everyone do me a favor and post their complete order form of everything they want again x_x;;; It'll make it easier and faster to see what everyone wants for sure and calculate everything more fast and efficient.
Back to top Go down
Penko
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Bodyline and Pinky Paradise GO!!!! :) *update* *edit* 4/25/13 DEADLINE Extended to May 1st! Last extension!   Fri May 03, 2013 8:01 pm

Item #1 Item category: Princess Pinky Twilight Brown
Prescription: Both eyes: -6.00
Color: Twilight Brown
Price: $28.90
Copied URL: https://www.pinkyparadise.com/Princess_Pinky_Twilight_Brown_p/f30-princess-pinky-twilight-br.htm

Zibbazabbazaboom

What kind of shipping are you planning on using to ship it from your house to ours? :0
Back to top Go down
SarahPanda
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Bodyline and Pinky Paradise GO!!!! :) *update* *edit* 4/25/13 DEADLINE Extended to May 1st! Last extension!   Fri May 03, 2013 8:09 pm

I'm going to used the fixed $10 airmail for bodyline and the free shipping (hopefully) for pinkyparadise! :3
Back to top Go down
Penko
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Bodyline and Pinky Paradise GO!!!! :) *update* *edit* 4/25/13 DEADLINE Extended to May 1st! Last extension!   Fri May 03, 2013 8:47 pm

Cool cooly cool!

I meant from your house to our houses, tho :0 Or are we all just going to get the stuff from you at Fanime? (I am ok with either option)
Back to top Go down
SarahPanda
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Bodyline and Pinky Paradise GO!!!! :) *update* *edit* 4/25/13 DEADLINE Extended to May 1st! Last extension!   Fri May 03, 2013 9:27 pm

I'm okay with whatever option as well. Smile just let me know what you want to do. I'm fine meeting up starting may 14 if the stuff arrives by then!
Back to top Go down
Penko
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Bodyline and Pinky Paradise GO!!!! :) *update* *edit* 4/25/13 DEADLINE Extended to May 1st! Last extension!   Sat May 04, 2013 4:44 pm

Okay, thank you. But I'd still like to know what shipping you WOULD be planning to use from your house to my house, and the cost.

WELL, ACTUALLY. Would you be willing to meet in person before Fanime once the stuff gets here? :0
I'm thinkin if you order the stuff on Monday, the latest it'll get here is the 14th and it probably won't leave a whole lot of time for it to get from your house to mine. I'd really love to have the contacts at least a week before Fanime ~

No worries if you're too busy to meet before Fanime~

Also, should we pay you already for the things? Or were you going to send us invoices with the (potential) cost of shipping and your 2% fee and everything? :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bodyline and Pinky Paradise GO!!!! :) *update* *edit* 4/25/13 DEADLINE Extended to May 1st! Last extension!   

Back to top Go down

Bodyline and Pinky Paradise GO!!!! :) *update* *edit* 4/25/13 DEADLINE Extended to May 1st! Last extension!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next