Fanimaids Only BBS

Where official maids of Fanimaid Cafe discuss and mingle.

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Bodyline and Pinky Paradise GO!!!! :) *update* *edit* 4/25/13 DEADLINE Extended to May 1st! Last extension!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
SarahPanda
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Bodyline and Pinky Paradise GO!!!! :) *update* *edit* 4/25/13 DEADLINE Extended to May 1st! Last extension!   Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:35 pm

*Update:

Deadline for any orders, changes, ect, is MAY 1ST and I'll be sending out invoices May 2nd! Smile

*UPDATE 4/7/13
BODYLINE GO! IS ON AGAIN! It turns out airmail is fixed for $10! If you girls don't mind airmail as the choice of shipping, then I won't mind doing a GO for airmail method. However, I won't be held for lost or late items. Bodyline's site says it take up to 7-30 days for airmail to arrive. If you girls are still interested, let me know your orders ASAP!!! I still want at least 5-10 girls ordering!! The deadline is still the same unless I can get 5-10 girls ordering by this Thursday . If so, I can send out invoices Friday and the latest everyone will receive their outfits will be 2 weeks before fanime instead of 1. Let me know guys ASAP and tell all the other maids or your friends who are interested! I don't mind doing outside orders either a long as they know my policies. The sooner I get the order and payments, the faster I can order everyone's items.

Hey girls! To those who are interested, please reply in the format below so I know how many people for which site. I want at least 5-10 girls for each site's group order! If you guys have non-maid friends who want to order anything, I don't mind adding them onto the list! ^_^ It doesn't matter what kind of things you guys want to order whether it be maid things or non-maid things (cosplays, wigs, shoes ect.).

Deadline: May 1st

Shipping from Bodyline: BL is doing flat $10 airmail shipping rate from them to me. This $10 will be split evenly among all those that participate in the GO. (If 10 items are ordered -- $10/10 individual orders= $1 each person has to pay for shipping) So the more items or people, then the less the shipping!
I am located in San Jose, CA and will be shipping there from my house to your house. I can give you an approximate quote on what shipping would be for your order. You can give me the weight and just let me know if it's all clothing or if there are some shoes as well. This won't be the exact amount you will need to pay for shipping, I can't know this until I actually have the items and can weigh them and decide the appropriate box size. It will however be quite close. Your actual shipping may cost a little less or more. It will still be a lot less than if you bought directly from bodyline and pinky paradise

These are the rates straight from PinkyParadise's site (if our order is less than $130, shipping fees will be split between participants)

Fedex Economy Express
5-7 business days
USD14.90 (Less than USD130)

Fedex Priority Express
1-4 business days
USD19.90 (Less than USD130)

FREE Express Shipping
5-7 business days
FREE (USD130 or more)

Payment: Paypal or meet up with cash @ Westfield Valley Fair Mall (payment must be made first before ordering the items). I most likely will attend the Cherry Blossom Festival on April 21 to meet with everyone, so if I do, I'll accept payments there as well. ^_^

Service/convenience fee:
There is a small fee of 2% for the group order since I'm most likely going to be taking a lot of time out of school to make sure everything goes smoothly and packaging and shipping everything... This is an additional fee to the total price of your items, the shipping from my house to yours, and any paypal fees. IF YOU DO NOT NEED IT SHIPPED THOUGH AND CAN MEET UP WITH ME TO GET YOUR ITEMS AFTER, I WILL NOT CHARGE A CONVENIENCE FEE! ^_^
The paypal fees will be 2.9% + .30 usd.
All fees will be applied to your items invoice and the shipping invoice.
Out of Stock: I will notify you asap if your item(s) are out of stock - you can either replace the item for something else (equivalent price) or I refund you the amount. I cannot refund or exchange anything since this is a Group order from a site, so choose wisely girls! ^_^

Please title the subject of your comment either:
Bodyline or/and Pinky Paradise GO: [your name here] if you would like to join.
Don't hesitate to comment below or PM me with any concerns!

Please use this form for placing your order:
User name (Optional):
Payment Method: Paypal (leave email in next line), meet up cash
Paypal Address:
E-mail Address that I can contact you at:
Zip code:

Item #1 Item category: (example: Maid Uniforms, Blouses, Jumperskirts, Separate, Shoes, Cosplays, Wigs, ect.)
Item code: (ex: G591)
Size: (if applicable)
Color: (if applicable)
Price: (ex: $59)
Copied URL: (ex: http://www.bodyline.co.jp/bodyline/showProduct.asp?id=314&pageNumber=1&pageStop=stop_2&noSubType=N#picture)

Item #2 (and so on)

Other info
I will keep the order open for a day or so depending on interest in case there are people who still need to get funds together or want to get in. So you do not have to worry about it closing before you get a chance to order. I won't keep it open after May 2nd, though.
If when i go to place the order something is out of stock i will let you know and you can decide to either replace it with an item of the same price or get a refund for that item.
There is always a chance of customs from large packages from bodyline and other various Japanese stores. I have never gotten any customs fees but be aware it's always a possibility. If there are custom fees, it will be split between participants of the group.

Bodyline Participating
1. Miki

PinkyParadise Participants:

If anyone is worried that I am a scammer or whatever, I do have feedback from a few sellers/buyers that offered to give me feedback. (I usually either forget to ask for feedback LOL...) Here it is:

http://pandaeclair.livejournal.com/2162.html

http://myworld.ebay.com/pandaplushies

Format for now so I can see how many people are interested in what... Again, I'd like at least 5-10 girls per group order!

That's all I have for to say for now! ^_^ Happy shopping girls!

If you want, add me on FB! Msg me saying you're from the Fanimaid Cafe Forums!

https://www.facebook.com/sw.sarahwang

Last edited by SarahPanda on Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:50 am; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
Miki_Chan
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Bodyline [Briauna Gaston]   Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:53 pm

User Name: Miki
Payment Method: Paypal
Paypal Email: briaunagaston@yahoo.com
Paypal Address: 1250A Fairmont Drive #309, San Leandro, Ca, 94578
Contact Email: briaunagaston@yahoo.com
Zip Code: 94578

Item #1: Maid Uniform
Item Code: costume 452
Size: 4L
Color: BLK
Price: $53
Copied URL: http://www.bodyline.co.jp/bodyline/showAll.asp?type=cosplay

Item #2: Pannier
Item Code: pan055
Size: 2L
Color: WHT
Price: $40
Copied URL: http://www.bodyline.co.jp/bodyline/showAll.asp?type=cosplay
Back to top Go down
Penko
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Bodyline and Pinky Paradise GO!!!! :) *update* *edit* 4/25/13 DEADLINE Extended to May 1st! Last extension!   Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:33 pm

Hello!
I am VERY likely going to order from Bodyline, but I just haven't chosen yet.
I really like this one dress, but they don't have it in my size :C Do you know if they typically restock really quickly? Or I just need to find a new dress/alter the one I want?

Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask! I just also wanted to let you know that I'm interested in going in on this shipping thing :3
Back to top Go down
SarahPanda
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Bodyline and Pinky Paradise GO!!!! :) *update* *edit* 4/25/13 DEADLINE Extended to May 1st! Last extension!   Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:35 pm

@Penko: I'm not too sure honestly. They sometimes restock at random times. Just let me know if you have something else in mind as a back up! They still have a month to restock the dress you really want but just in case, have a back up dress you wouldn't mind buying in mind. ^_^;
Back to top Go down
Chihiro
Head Maid
Head Maid

PostSubject: Re: Bodyline and Pinky Paradise GO!!!! :) *update* *edit* 4/25/13 DEADLINE Extended to May 1st! Last extension!   Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:02 pm

Uuugh why did bodyline increase their $10 flat air to $20 DHL? Sad
Back to top Go down
SarahPanda
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Bodyline and Pinky Paradise GO!!!! :) *update* *edit* 4/25/13 DEADLINE Extended to May 1st! Last extension!   Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:03 pm

@Chihiro: I know right >_< But! The more girls buying, the less shipping everyone has to pay at least! ^_^
Back to top Go down
Keiko
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff

PostSubject: Bodyline [Chelsea Mullen]   Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:33 pm

[EDIT] Sorry!!!! I'm not ordering anymore since I found another petticoat that I wanted on another site. I'll let you know if something changes though; thanks all the same!
Back to top Go down
http://nom-nom-keiko.tumblr.com
SarahPanda
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: *UPDATE*   Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:15 pm

Hey Girls! Sorry to say but I think I'll have to cancel the GO x_x;; So sorry for the inconvenience... It turns out everything is more complicated then I thought it would be. I just recently discovered that Bodyline switched out its fixed DHL shipping price of $20 now so there wouldn't be really any point to do a GO to split shipping! :/ Once again, so sorry for the inconvenience girls! I'M STILL OPEN TO THE PINKY PARADISE GO THOUGH!!!! Pinky Paradise still has their fixed free shipping over $130 I believe!!! All Policies are the same but I'll just be scrapping the Bodyline GO part!!!
Back to top Go down
Penko
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Bodyline and Pinky Paradise GO!!!! :) *update* *edit* 4/25/13 DEADLINE Extended to May 1st! Last extension!   Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:28 pm

Ohh really? What's the new shipping policy? Is it based on weight now or something? :0

No worries! Thank you for ALMOST organizing it, hahaha. I might order some contacts from Pinky :3
Back to top Go down
SarahPanda
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Bodyline and Pinky Paradise GO!!!! :) *update* *edit* 4/25/13 DEADLINE Extended to May 1st! Last extension!   Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:30 pm

@Penko: Yeah ever since the earthquake I believe, its now all based on weight @_@. BUT PINKY PARADISE IS STILL THE SAME ^_^!!!
Back to top Go down
Chihiro
Head Maid
Head Maid

PostSubject: Re: Bodyline and Pinky Paradise GO!!!! :) *update* *edit* 4/25/13 DEADLINE Extended to May 1st! Last extension!   Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:06 am

Omfg.. Why did bodyline revert back to the stone ages.. I NEVER ordered from them back like two/three years ago because a $20 skirt would have $30 shipping based on weight
*sobs*
Back to top Go down
SarahPanda
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Bodyline and Pinky Paradise GO!!!! :) *update* *edit* 4/25/13 DEADLINE Extended to May 1st! Last extension!   Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:30 am

@ Chihiro: I know right? T-T this shipping based on weight is dumb ;-;
Back to top Go down
Chihiro
Head Maid
Head Maid

PostSubject: Re: Bodyline and Pinky Paradise GO!!!! :) *update* *edit* 4/25/13 DEADLINE Extended to May 1st! Last extension!   Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:07 pm

OTL I'm thinking of getting my uniform from bodyline too. This is gonna suck
*edit*
Just tossed in two random things into the cart, shipping is still $10? D:

Also ugh why, bodyline has the uniform I want for $11 less than cosmates but the same "medium" size is too big?!?!?
Back to top Go down
Nao
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Bodyline and Pinky Paradise GO!!!! :) *update* *edit* 4/25/13 DEADLINE Extended to May 1st! Last extension!   Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:44 am

Yeah, the Air fee is still a fixed $10. It takes about a month to arrive, but that should be alright if we want to do a group order in time for Fanime. I'd still be interested to GO, if others are.
Back to top Go down
SarahPanda
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Bodyline and Pinky Paradise GO!!!! :) *update* *edit* 4/25/13 DEADLINE Extended to May 1st! Last extension!   Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:44 am

Oh really? Ahh okay! I'll update ASAP!!! Thanks for letting me know girls! I got a little confused. Since its airmail though, I won't be reappnsible for lost items >_< THe Bodyline GO! Is still on then! Let all the girls know!
Back to top Go down
Penko
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Bodyline and Pinky Paradise GO!!!! :) *update* *edit* 4/25/13 DEADLINE Extended to May 1st! Last extension!   Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:52 pm

EEEEGH I will have to officially drop out of the Bodyline order ): I already started making my dress. Is there any interest for Pinky, though? I'm thinking of ordering contacts still
Back to top Go down
TiffanyF
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff

PostSubject: Re: Bodyline and Pinky Paradise GO!!!! :) *update* *edit* 4/25/13 DEADLINE Extended to May 1st! Last extension!   Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:11 pm

I'll join if we're doing the contact orders.

I was going to join for bodyline too but they're stupid and took off their basic sailor fuku collection or I can't find it on the site so I don't need to order from them anymore haha
Back to top Go down
http://com.nicovideo.jp/community/co370509
SarahPanda
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Bodyline and Pinky Paradise GO!!!! :) *update* *edit* 4/25/13 DEADLINE Extended to May 1st! Last extension!   Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:27 pm

okay! no problem guys! Just fill out the forms! If you do not feel comfortable providing info in the comments, feel free to PM me here or PM on Facebook! ^_^
Back to top Go down
Chihiro
Head Maid
Head Maid

PostSubject: Re: Bodyline and Pinky Paradise GO!!!! :) *update* *edit* 4/25/13 DEADLINE Extended to May 1st! Last extension!   Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:08 pm

Airmail takes a month?? It usually arrives to me within two weeks :O
Back to top Go down
SarahPanda
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Bodyline and Pinky Paradise GO!!!! :) *update* *edit* 4/25/13 DEADLINE Extended to May 1st! Last extension!   Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:17 pm

Chihiro wrote:

Yeah I'm only going with what bodyline says which is 7-30 days @_@;;
Back to top Go down
Chihiro
Head Maid
Head Maid

PostSubject: Re: Bodyline and Pinky Paradise GO!!!! :) *update* *edit* 4/25/13 DEADLINE Extended to May 1st! Last extension!   Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:46 pm

SarahPanda wrote:
Chihiro wrote:

Oic!! Yeah, most commonly it should take about two weeks by air <3
Back to top Go down
SarahPanda
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Bodyline and Pinky Paradise GO!!!! :) *update* *edit* 4/25/13 DEADLINE Extended to May 1st! Last extension!   Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:51 pm

Chihiro wrote:
SarahPanda wrote:
Chihiro wrote:

Oic!! Yeah, most commonly it should take about two weeks by air <3

Okay!! Thanks for letting me know ^____^! <3 I hope girls get their orders in soon though so I can order sooner just in case. Last minute always sucks >_<
Back to top Go down
Miki_Chan
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Bodyline and Pinky Paradise GO!!!! :) *update* *edit* 4/25/13 DEADLINE Extended to May 1st! Last extension!   Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:08 pm

EEEEKKK~!

Is it okay if I switch my order to something else?
Back to top Go down
SarahPanda
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Bodyline and Pinky Paradise GO!!!! :) *update* *edit* 4/25/13 DEADLINE Extended to May 1st! Last extension!   Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:51 pm

Miki_Chan wrote:
EEEEKKK~!

Yes Miki, It's okay Smile April 21st is the deadline (noted in the original post) for any other orders/changes/ect. , so spread that around!
Back to top Go down
SarahPanda
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Bodyline and Pinky Paradise GO!!!! :) *update* *edit* 4/25/13 DEADLINE Extended to May 1st! Last extension!   Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:53 pm

Miki_Chan wrote:
EEEEKKK~!

Sorry about that I meant April 20th not 21st xD I will be sending out invoices on April 21st.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bodyline and Pinky Paradise GO!!!! :) *update* *edit* 4/25/13 DEADLINE Extended to May 1st! Last extension!   

Back to top Go down

Bodyline and Pinky Paradise GO!!!! :) *update* *edit* 4/25/13 DEADLINE Extended to May 1st! Last extension!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next