Fanimaids Only BBS

Where official maids of Fanimaid Cafe discuss and mingle.

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Introductions 2013!! ♥♥

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Chihiro
Head Maid
Head Maid

PostSubject: Re: Introductions 2013!! ♥♥   Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:53 am

imashibalol wrote:
hi i'm cat, i'm a new maid this year. i like shibas and pitbulls and donavan.
Cat also like the black musics ('◇'、)/
cat is like 4' 11
i put her in my pocket
Back to top Go down
imashibalol
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Introductions 2013!! ♥♥   Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:54 am

Chihiro wrote:
imashibalol wrote:
hi i'm cat, i'm a new maid this year. i like shibas and pitbulls and donavan.
Cat also like the black musics ('◇'、)/
cat is like 4' 11
i put her in my pocket

hey man i'm like 5'0 but yes i love black people music so wut ok get lit smoke weeds 4/20
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Janitor
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: Introductions 2013!! ♥♥   Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:32 am

Oh god.... where did I go wrong...
Back to top Go down
Nyamo
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Introductions 2013!! ♥♥   Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:28 am

Panda-chan wrote:
Nyamo wrote:
Chihiro wrote:
Omg Nyamo I thought you had been a meido for years..

Really?? *^*

it's cause you're too good ;U;

Iyaaa~ no wayyy >//u//<
Back to top Go down
Keiko
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff

PostSubject: Re: Introductions 2013!! ♥♥   Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:36 pm

Panda-chan wrote:
Keiko wrote:
Hey I remember introductions being really long winded before LOL these are all so short! Let's see how this turns out hmmm

Hello ladies and Mizuki!!!
My name is Chelsea but I go by Keiko in the cafe. I love Pokemon (I'm the 'Pokemaid', kekeke) and cosplay and video games *w* I'm an RN and always keep a first-aid kit in my cosplay kit, so if you have a booboo/ need fashion tape/ safety pins just keep a look out for an apron with a Pokeball Very Happy

Or my face. You can also look out for my face. It looks like this:

Oh. I also cosplay. LOL if anyone ever wants to talk about cosplay or sewing or crafting or armor or Pokemon or Adventure Time or alcohol orz or anything, feel free to hit me up!!! I like going out and doing things in San Francisco, reading, drawing, going to concerts, tasting bourbon, getting fancied up and painting the town red, etc etc. I'm currently watching Toradora (very... very... slowly. orz I get distracted) and I'm playing Monster Hunter 3rd Ultimate on my WiiU and 3DS (!!!!!)

Facebook.com/CHELSAUR
nom-nom-keiko.tumblr.com
Nintendo network: KeikoPin

Welcome back, vets and newbies!

Hey,
I just followed you on Tumblr :3
And, and nice to meet you as well. My boyfriend is trying to get me into Monster Hunter. xD

& I followed you back hurrrrr!!!! GET INTO MONSTER HUNTER WE'RE A VERY WELCOMING COMMUNITY Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

I read these posts and I look for the 'Like' button orz there aren't any......!!! But I'd like each and every one of your guys' posts UvU We have such cutie new maids this yearrrrrrr~~~

Also Katy. Katy I see you calling me pretty. Back at chuu babygirl :*

Back to top Go down
http://nom-nom-keiko.tumblr.com
Ayumi
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff

PostSubject: Re: Introductions 2013!! ♥♥   Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:50 pm

Satol wrote:
I also like watching Let's Plays because I find a lot more interest in learning about how the game works and the symbolism in it than actually playing it… that might seem kind of strange. I do enjoy the arts in general, drawing and acting and singing. I can be quite the grammar critic, though, so if you catch me doing that excessively feel free to chastise me for it.

I thought I was the only one who watches "Let's Play" videos! Although I mostly watch the ones of scary games.. 'cuz I'm scared of playing them myself. And I like laughing at other people's expense. moe moe kyun. afro

Also, you look just like your thumbnail! hehe :3
Back to top Go down
Ami*chan
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff

PostSubject: Re: Introductions 2013!! ♥♥   Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:18 am

I guess I should finally do my intro, haha.

Well, hello! I'm Ami and I am one of your staff for Fanimaid 2013!! yay! I've been a maid since 2009 and been staffing since 2011, so I'm one of those really old people, and I've seen it all...

Let's see... my interests include cosplay, gaming (mostly League of Legends), sewing, crafty stuff, cooking/baking, etc etc. Mostly housewife stuff lol.

I have 3 bunnies who I love dearly even though I developed allergies to them.

I work as a maid for monies... at Akiba serving desserts, making coffee drinks, and giving moe service. Tiffany works with me on Saturdays.

I love to dance, mostly odottemita stuff, and been in lots of performances since joining Fanimaid. If you have any questions or would like some help in performing, practicing, learning, whatever, don't be afraid to ask me!

I don't talk much or respond right away.. but that doesn't mean I'm mean or don't like you! I'm just awkward like that.. I do lurk and listen/read to everything you guys say though. I'm one of those silent, all-knowing protectors if you know what I mean.

So if anyone needs anything, feel free to ask me!!!

I feel awkward posting my own photo, but you guys can just stalk my fb if you really want to.
Back to top Go down
Chihiro
Head Maid
Head Maid

PostSubject: Re: Introductions 2013!! ♥♥   Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:22 pm

Ami*chan wrote:
I have 3 bunnies who I love dearly even though I developed allergies to them.
I don't know why I laughed at this.. OTL
That's like a mob of allergies right there.. Allergies x 3
& I have allergies to my bunny too ; ;
Back to top Go down
Penko
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Introductions 2013!! ♥♥   Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:32 pm

Nyamo wrote:

OMGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I REMEMBER YOU FROM THE SAN JOSE TRYOUT!!!!!!!! Very Happy IS MEEEEE The crzy one in that white sailor top with tat big floofy pink petticoat! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

OMG I REMEMBER YOU TOO!!!!!!!!!!!! ;A; YOUR SAILOR TOP SO CUUUTE!!
YEEAAAHHH So far everyone from the SJ tryout is HELLA COOL AND GOES ON THE FORUM! >:V I think! mabby.

TiffanyF wrote:
@Penko: Penko-san, I would like to eat the same fish with you forever! Penko-saaaan

D:< BUT I'M PENMI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HUEHUEHUE

(p.s. you guys are KILLING ME my own secret goaldesire was to have someone call me P-P-PENKO SAN at Fanime, and ITS ALREADY HAPPENED HERE LOL! Fanime hasn't even happened yet and it's already the best Fanime of my life)
Back to top Go down
A_d_a
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Introductions 2013!! ♥♥   Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:46 pm

Umm... I will introduce myself as well then. Hello, my name is Ada and I'm a new maid~ I will be 18 this may. I'm from Poland, and I live in Cupertino CA since 2011. I'm kinda shy so I look forward to meet new people and make some friends :')
I like green tea (I'm addicted to it), books (especially history fiction), my computer, chocolate, sleeping, dancing, and cooking.
My favorite anime are Hetalia, Ouran High School Host Club, Fruits Basket, and Kamisama Hajimemashita.
I cosplay as well and I think it is a lot of fun ( also I try to learn how to make clothes >.>"" It's sooo hard)
Here is a photo of me:

I also have Deviant Art: mai-chan-for-you.deviantart.com
And Instagram: ada_madejska

Back to top Go down
Nyamo
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Introductions 2013!! ♥♥   Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:17 am

A_d_a wrote:
Umm... I will introduce myself as well then. Hello, my name is Ada and I'm a new maid~ I will be 18 this may. I'm from Poland, and I live in Cupertino CA since 2011. I'm kinda shy so I look forward to meet new people and make some friends :')
I like green tea (I'm addicted to it), books (especially history fiction), my computer, chocolate, sleeping, dancing, and cooking.
My favorite anime are Hetalia, Ouran High School Host Club, Fruits Basket, and Kamisama Hajimemashita.
I cosplay as well and I think it is a lot of fun ( also I try to learn how to make clothes >.>"" It's sooo hard)
Here is a photo of me:

OMGEEEE HIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy I was the one wearing the maid uniform at the AOD tryouts!!!! Can't wait to work with you!!! \(^u^)/
Back to top Go down
Nyamo
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Introductions 2013!! ♥♥   Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:20 am

Penko wrote:
Nyamo wrote:

OMGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I REMEMBER YOU FROM THE SAN JOSE TRYOUT!!!!!!!! Very Happy IS MEEEEE The crzy one in that white sailor top with tat big floofy pink petticoat! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

OMG I REMEMBER YOU TOO!!!!!!!!!!!! ;A; YOUR SAILOR TOP SO CUUUTE!!
YEEAAAHHH So far everyone from the SJ tryout is HELLA COOL AND GOES ON THE FORUM! >:V I think! mabby.

TiffanyF wrote:
@Penko: Penko-san, I would like to eat the same fish with you forever! Penko-saaaan

D:< BUT I'M PENMI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HUEHUEHUE

(p.s. you guys are KILLING ME my own secret goaldesire was to have someone call me P-P-PENKO SAN at Fanime, and ITS ALREADY HAPPENED HERE LOL! Fanime hasn't even happened yet and it's already the best Fanime of my life)

<3 <3 <3 me so happy ;u; I getta work with all these amazing meidos. AND I'M SUPER STOKED YOU'RE ALSO A SHIROKUMA CAFE FAN like Tiffany and I!!! Very Happy we should do a group cosplay of this.....with all dem penko-san, penmi-san, etc etc etc
Back to top Go down
Scarlet
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff

PostSubject: Re: Introductions 2013!! ♥♥   Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:38 am

A_d_a wrote:

SOMEONE ELSE LIKES KAMISAMA YESSSSS ♥

and i am in the same boat ;_; being beginner sewer is suffering
Back to top Go down
http://www.kiramekirari.tumblr.com
A_d_a
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Introductions 2013!! ♥♥   Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:33 am

Nyamo wrote:
A_d_a wrote:
Here is a photo of me:

OMGEEEE HIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy I was the one wearing the maid uniform at the AOD tryouts!!!! Can't wait to work with you!!! \(^u^)/

OH HI~! I remember you! Your maid outfit was sooo cute *.*
I think it will be a lot of fun to work with you too Very Happy

Scarlet wrote:
A_d_a wrote:

SOMEONE ELSE LIKES KAMISAMA YESSSSS ♥️

OMG Another Kamisama H. fan~ I'm addicted to K.H. manga and can't wait for next chapters! (It's so intense >.<")
Oh yes, being a beginner sewer is painful. D: We should compare our sewing experiences and learn from each other's mistakes! :'D
Back to top Go down
Penko
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Introductions 2013!! ♥♥   Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:40 am

Nyamo wrote:

<3 <3 <3 me so happy ;u; I getta work with all these amazing meidos. AND I'M SUPER STOKED YOU'RE ALSO A SHIROKUMA CAFE FAN like Tiffany and I!!! Very Happy we should do a group cosplay of this.....with all dem penko-san, penmi-san, etc etc etc

YEAHHHH OMG WE TOTALLY SHOULD!!

LOL I'm actually doing a Shirokuma Cafe cosplay this year with my boyfriend, he is gonna be Polar Bear and I'm gonna be girl!Grizzly (I just don't think I'd make a good crossplay cause I'm not a big beefy man ): ) YOU AND ANYONE ELSE SHOULD TOTALLY JOIN IN !!!! Otherwise, group pen-san cosplay sometime!!

A_d_a wrote:

Scarlet wrote:
A_d_a wrote:

OMG Another Kamisama H. fan~ I'm addicted to K.H. manga and can't wait for next chapters! (It's so intense >.<")
Oh yes, being a beginner sewer is painful. D: We should compare our sewing experiences and learn from each other's mistakes! :'D

I'm a beginner seamstress too!!! I've made a few things, but they're all super flimsy rave outfits that fall apart after one night LOL

I was really excited to do my first big cosplay this year, but I ended up not having the money for wig and contacts D: BOOOOOO
Back to top Go down
A_d_a
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Introductions 2013!! ♥♥   Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:44 am

Penko wrote:
A_d_a wrote:

Scarlet wrote:
A_d_a wrote:

I'm a beginner seamstress too!!! I've made a few things, but they're all super flimsy rave outfits that fall apart after one night LOL

I was really excited to do my first big cosplay this year, but I ended up not having the money for wig and contacts D: BOOOOOO

I know your pain D: Wigs and contacts are soo expensive if you want a good quality. I still remember how sad my wallet was when I bought my first good-quality wig~ Usually when I'm trying to make some cosplay parts I end up redoing them even few times before I'm happy with the results Ugh it's so much work, but when I'm done and can tell people that I made it by myself I feel very proud Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TiffanyF
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff

PostSubject: Re: Introductions 2013!! ♥♥   Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:40 pm

Forgot to post back into the introductions...

Hi I'm Tiffany, I'm the second this year for Fanimaid Cafe. I've been in Fanimaid Cafe since 2011 so this is my 3rd year.

You may know me from flailing on stage here and there at cons (or the horrid belching! hahaha) I perform around the place whether its little small solo performances or with my partner Ami as Ti@Mi. (I work at Akiba in SF with her as well) I also post videos on Nico Nico Douga although I haven't for a year or so since I've been busy...

I love Japanese girl idols, whether its Hello Project, Denpa Gumi, Tokyo Girls' Style, some AKB (although I'm not a huge fan or anything), Momoclo Z, Afilia Saga East and many others~ Its my passion to follow these idols, learn their songs and dances and of course, OTAGEI! I love to otagei at concerts and lives. So I'll be doing some otagei at Fanimaid Live too, don't be frightened when I use my manly voice to chant your names or something.

I follow anime, manga and games of course, I follow recent ones although my mom is the bigger fan when it comes to watching anime, I only follow 1/3rd of what she follows. Recent animes I really loved were Shin Sekai Yori, Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita... and not so recent ones are Potemayo, Erementar Gerad, Mizuiro, Ojamajo Doremi... I also play some games here and there but recently its mostly League of Legends and Rhythm Heaven (I'm not really good at any games though hahaha)

Other than that, I'm short, I'm loud and its easy to spot me so if you need anything or you're bored or whatever, just come talk to me~ I'm easy to talk to (unless I'm hungry) and I would love to help!

Lastly heres a picture that I look... semi-decent (plus you can see I have eyes... kind of) I'm the one on the left and Ami is the one thats on the right.

Back to top Go down
http://com.nicovideo.jp/community/co370509
Enju
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff

PostSubject: Re: Introductions 2013!! ♥♥   Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:57 am

I wanna jump on the boat real late too!

I'm Patricia, or Enju. I'm a maid from 2010, and I've dabbled in other con maid stuff, so you might have seen me around. Smile But most likely probably not. xD I'm a fourth-year UC Davis Human Development major.

Last year's Fanime was insane for me, so I hope to get to know everyone better this year! (Especially the 2012 ladies that I like didn't even get to meet.) I don't really take solo pictures, so yeah, add me on Facebook or something. Very Happy www.facebook.com/pkamlley

I'm so excited to see all these new faces, and returning ones too! Ahhh, Fanimaid is going to be fun this year. <3
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/pkamlley
thuggdere
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Introductions 2013!! ♥♥   Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:13 pm

what it do baby boos #wootwoot #thuglife

so hi, i'm momochi, or better known as momo. slowly getting my name out there as thuggdere, yee.
i'm the ghetto meido. ;'D i'm a SF native and your everyday friendly broke ass college student.

i joined the maid cafe to just see if i could get in. i had no real intention of being part of the cafe up until a past friend of mine talked me into it.
pretty glad i followed her and that's the only time i was glad to follow her >>'' that being said, everyone starts at fifty-percent with me, depending on what you do you can either move up or down in that percentage. just saiyan. [kekekeimadeafunny]
so yea, what up, i like animu, singing, dancing, and playing video games. ;D come talk to me bbys i don't bite <3

my beautifully ratchet self is on the left, but if you'd like to see more of me [ehehehehe] i'm on fb too.
facebook@ledono. yeeyee
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/ledono
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introductions 2013!! ♥♥   

Back to top Go down

Introductions 2013!! ♥♥
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3