Fanimaids Only BBS

Where official maids of Fanimaid Cafe discuss and mingle.

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Introductions 2013!! ♥♥

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Miki_Chan
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Introductions 2013!! ♥♥   Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:37 am

Panda-chan wrote:
Miki_Chan wrote:
Hello, my name is Briauna or my maid name Miki, I started Fanimaids just last year, I like parapara dances, kpop, tea, sweets, harajuku/japan fashion and TUMBLR :3

I love Tumblr, too! What's your Tumblr? Very Happy

mikichaan :3
Back to top Go down
Miki_Chan
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Introductions 2013!! ♥♥   Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:39 am

sayuri wrote:
Hello~ I am Amy (Sayuri)~

= u=)(\ I'm an old fogie so please don't be shy if you need help or have questions about anything~ I joined Fanimaid in 2011 and have loved it since!

My favorite things to watch: Saint Oniisan, Yakitate Japan, Avatar Last Airbender/Korra, My Little Pony

My main hobbies are:
-Eating/Trying new foods and exploring new restaurants = u=)b om nomnomnom
-Cooking/Baking! Smile I enjoy cooking as much as eating...whether it's making thai curry, flan, braised pork belly, or pumpkin cinnamon rolls
-Board games: SETTLEEERRS OF CATAAAANNNN, Taboo, Munchkins, Elder Signs/Arkham Horror

Here's a pikature:

>_> I am easily spotted by pink hair

omgod! AMY-CHAN~! <3
Back to top Go down
Izumi.Itzel
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff

PostSubject: Re: Introductions 2013!! ♥♥   Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:59 am

Hiya!

My name is Paulina, but most people call me pau (like pow in your face), though my maid name is Izumi in the Fanimaid cafe. I'm a returning maid from 2012 so this is my second year and I've started going to Fanime since 2011. I still consider myself new to all this and hope to continue to indulge my anime obsession.

Um...I'm always really awkward in these intros, but here goes nothing....

I'm into a lot of different animes fav's are: Cowboy Bebop, Vampire Knight, High School of the Dead, Darker than Black, Baccano, Inu x Boku SS, Hell Girl, most Ghibli Studio movies, and so on and on....

I love Vocaloid music especially Hatsune Miku, Luka, Gumi, and IA. This year is my first year making my own cosplay so any advice would be extremely appreciated!!

I'm pretty easy going and want to make this a really great Fanimaid Cafe so I'm willing to do anything to make sure it's a major success! I can't wait to meet everyone else and I hope that we can all work well together to make it such a success!

Oh and this is what I look like:

Back to top Go down
Nyamo
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Introductions 2013!! ♥♥   Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:07 pm

Hi hi, I'm Nyamo. This year is gonna be my second year at the maid cafe. I is gonna transfer to San Jose State University (hopefully) this upcoming Fall semester, Finance major. I like watching anime (GINTAMA AND SHIROKUMA CAFE), drinking tea, hanging out with people, doing hangoutty stuffs, and shopping. I'm really into Lolita fashion (i too poor to own much stuffs Sad ), gyaru, and lots of other Japanese street styles, plus European haute couture of course of course. CATS <3 <3 <3 LOVE THEM CATS.....CATs......CAts.......Cats......cats..........<3

I CAN'T WAIT TO MEET ALL YOU NEW MEIDOS AND SEE ALL YOU VETERAN MEIDOS AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!! LET'S DOUBLE UP THE HYPE THIS YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MOE MOE KYUUUUUUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me:
Back to top Go down
Chihiro
Head Maid
Head Maid

PostSubject: Re: Introductions 2013!! ♥♥   Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:49 pm

Omg Nyamo I thought you had been a meido for years..
Back to top Go down
Nyamo
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Introductions 2013!! ♥♥   Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:38 pm

Chihiro wrote:

Really?? *^*
Back to top Go down
Nao
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Introductions 2013!! ♥♥   Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:40 pm

Hello everyone! I'm Nao! :3

I'm a new maid this year, and I've been coming to Fanime since 2011. I'm very excited to be a part of Fanimaid Cafe!

So, it seems that some people like to see longer intros, so I'm gonna write a lot. X9 Sorry if it's too much!

Currently, I'm finishing up my Junior year at UCB as an electrical engineering and computer science major (though I'm definitely more cs).

Let's see... Something interesting about me is that I sometimes wear Lolita on a daily basis, if I have the time and energy to put in that morning. I also have more normal styles that I wear regularly, though. XD I love singing (yes!) and roleplaying. Oh, and I love philosophy and debating! (I tend to play devil's advocate, though, so be forewarned!) I also really like drawing and writing, though I haven't had much time for them lately because of college. (> 。<)

I'm told I have a very unique personality. I'm not sure how I would describe it, so I'll leave that up to you to discover! :3 I also have a naturally loud voice and laugh a lot (sometimes even when no one else knows why). I can be kinda clumsy sometimes, and I tend to over-think things. I sometimes make random noises or meow for no reason, and I make more "sound effects" than normal people. I don't know why I do this. (>_<);

I love people and talking to people! Even though sometimes I'm a bit awkward... (⌒_⌒); I like to hear about peoples' lives and learn about their thoughts. I'm a very (read: extremely) open person, so my view of the world is sometimes pretty different from most other peoples'. Actually, I think I just have unique views about a lot of things; it's just how I am. Sorry for being strange! (>w<)

I don't actually have very many pictures of myself, so I had to find some old ones on facebook! These are both from last Fanime. My hair is shorter now.

I'm the one on the right:

And one of me in seifuku:

Sorry for the spotty mirror! X9

So, finally, I guess I'll list some of my favorite anime, etc.

Favorite Anime: Kino no Tabi, Death Note, Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu (+ the movie!)
Favorite Manga: Death Note, Ranma 1/2 (actually, most things by Rumiko Takahashi), anything by Sahara Mizu
Favorite Games: Vindictus, Phantasy Star Online 2, Portal, Minecraft, Katawa Shoujo

It's nice to meet all of you! ヽ(≧ω≦)ノ Dozo yoroshiku!

TLDR: I'm a new maid and excited to work with all of you!
Back to top Go down
Chihiro
Head Maid
Head Maid

PostSubject: Re: Introductions 2013!! ♥♥   Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:31 pm

Nao wrote:
I sometimes make random noises or meow for no reason, and I make more "sound effects" than normal people. I don't know why I do this. (>_<);
Hi Nao! Uhh, I don't know why either, but I do the same thing Sad I tend to mimic noises I hear around me but sometimes I will make ca-cawing bird sounds OTL Good thing I didn't do this much during cafe last year...
Also we have the same seifuku! I wore it to con last year
Back to top Go down
Nao
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Introductions 2013!! ♥♥   Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:35 pm

Chihiro wrote:
Hi Nao! Uhh, I don't know why either, but I do the same thing Sad I tend to mimic noises I hear around me but sometimes I will make ca-cawing bird sounds OTL Good thing I didn't do this much during cafe last year...
Haha! Yay, I'm not the only one! XD
I wore that seifuku last con, too! I didn't see you, though. Sad
Back to top Go down
Nyamo
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Introductions 2013!! ♥♥   Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:44 pm

Chihiro wrote:
Nao wrote:
I sometimes make random noises or meow for no reason, and I make more "sound effects" than normal people. I don't know why I do this. (>_<);

Sound effects <3 Me likes and makes them too
Back to top Go down
Chihiro
Head Maid
Head Maid

PostSubject: Re: Introductions 2013!! ♥♥   Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:50 pm

Nao wrote:
Chihiro wrote:
Haha! Yay, I'm not the only one! XD
I wore that seifuku last con, too! I didn't see you, though. Sad
I only wore it for the 30 minutes I was in registration and an hour after the cafe when the girls went to the gaming room xD
Back to top Go down
Amarin
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Introductions 2013!! ♥♥   Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:11 pm

Nao wrote:

Let's see... Something interesting about me is that I sometimes wear Lolita on a daily basis, if I have the time and energy to put in that morning.
OMG did you wear an almost full black lolita outfit like two weekends ago? (i think ;~; )
BECAUSE I MIGHT HAVE SEEN YOU! in front of sproul plaza where that food truck (and soon-to-be-demolished building) is > o<

i was like "ohmergherd a lolita Q AQ" but only saw for a quick second ; ~;
you're adorable ; v;<3
Back to top Go down
http://cosmicreverie.tumblr.com
Nao
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Introductions 2013!! ♥♥   Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:27 pm

Nyamo wrote:
Sound effects <3 Me likes and makes them too
Yay! XD We can all make strange sounds together!

Chihiro wrote:
I only wore it for the 30 minutes I was in registration and an hour after the cafe when the girls went to the gaming room xD
[img]http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/282345_10150855232907563_271740961_n.jpg

Ah, that explains it!

Asami wrote:
OMG did you wear an almost full black lolita outfit like two weekends ago? (i think ;~; )
BECAUSE I MIGHT HAVE SEEN YOU! in front of sproul plaza where that food truck (and soon-to-be-demolished building) is > o<

you're adorable ; v;<3
Ah, I don't remember! >< It may have been me? Thank you for the compliment!
Back to top Go down
Amarin
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Introductions 2013!! ♥♥   Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:31 pm

Asami wrote:

you're adorable ; v;<3
Ah, I don't remember! >< It may have been me? Thank you for the compliment![/quote]
yeah, if it was you, you were just about to cross the street > o<
man that'd be so weird yet cool if it was you haha <":
Back to top Go down
Penko
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Introductions 2013!! ♥♥   Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:21 pm

Hey guys!!

I'm a new maid this year! YAAYAYAYY
My name is Nicolette but I chose Penko as my maid name. It's from Polar Bear's Cafe looool. I just hope someone calls me "Penko-san" with the same fervor that Penguin talked about his own Miss Penko ;A; LOL

This is my third year in a row going to Fanime! My first time was in 2007, but I took a break for a bunch of years. I like drawing, writing, and watching science fiction movies and TV shows.
LOL gosh, I have been job-hunting for so long that I don't even know what to write in an About Me besides where I went to school and my skills looool.
I'M A HARD WORKER AND FAST LEARNER WAHHAHAHAHHA

My cat and I!

I cosplayed Korra for Fanime last year! Along with A THOUSAND OTHER GIRLS LOL

Can't wait to meet you all in person!!! FANIMAID YEHHEYY
Back to top Go down
Amarin
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Introductions 2013!! ♥♥   Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:28 pm

WHAT IS YOUR CAT'S NAME OMG CUTE
i love kitties ;~~;

you have the badass korra expression down i'd say
plz take picture all

4 me<3
Back to top Go down
Penko
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Introductions 2013!! ♥♥   Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:34 pm

Asami wrote:
WHAT IS YOUR CAT'S NAME OMG CUTE
i love kitties ;~~;

you have the badass korra expression down i'd say
plz take picture all

4 me<3

Her name is Loki! Not after the Avengers Loki, lol, but the Norse myth Loki. She is super old and fat LOL

tyyyy ty ty. I keep meaning to ask!! Is your Asami name by any chance inspired by Asami from tLoK? :3
Back to top Go down
Amarin
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Introductions 2013!! ♥♥   Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:22 pm

Penko wrote:

Her name is Loki! Not after the Avengers Loki, lol, but the Norse myth Loki. She is super old and fat LOL

tyyyy ty ty. I keep meaning to ask!! Is your Asami name by any chance inspired by Asami from tLoK? :3
Ahhh that's so cool * q*<333 wait she fancies horses omg ..

ahaha nope! it was mere coincidence. i actually chose my maid name right before LOK aired, and my friend was like "OMG I TOTALLY APPROVE YOUR MAID NAME IT'S THE NAME OF THIS BADASS GIRL IN LOK!!!" ahaha :'DDD
Back to top Go down
Panda-chan
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Introductions 2013!! ♥♥   Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:33 pm

Miki_Chan wrote:
Panda-chan wrote:
Miki_Chan wrote:
Hello, my name is Briauna or my maid name Miki, I started Fanimaids just last year, I like parapara dances, kpop, tea, sweets, harajuku/japan fashion and TUMBLR :3

I love Tumblr, too! What's your Tumblr? Very Happy

mikichaan :3

Following you!

I'm xxpandapanda
Back to top Go down
Nyamo
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Introductions 2013!! ♥♥   Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:48 pm

Penko wrote:
Hey guys!!

I'm a new maid this year! YAAYAYAYY
My name is Nicolette but I chose Penko as my maid name. It's from Polar Bear's Cafe looool. I just hope someone calls me "Penko-san" with the same fervor that Penguin talked about his own Miss Penko ;A; LOL

This is my third year in a row going to Fanime! My first time was in 2007, but I took a break for a bunch of years. I like drawing, writing, and watching science fiction movies and TV shows.
LOL gosh, I have been job-hunting for so long that I don't even know what to write in an About Me besides where I went to school and my skills looool.
I'M A HARD WORKER AND FAST LEARNER WAHHAHAHAHHA

My cat and I!

I cosplayed Korra for Fanime last year! Along with A THOUSAND OTHER GIRLS LOL

Can't wait to meet you all in person!!! FANIMAID YEHHEYY

OMGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I REMEMBER YOU FROM THE SAN JOSE TRYOUT!!!!!!!! Very Happy IS MEEEEE The crzy one in that white sailor top with tat big floofy pink petticoat! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chihiro
Head Maid
Head Maid

PostSubject: Re: Introductions 2013!! ♥♥   Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:16 am

OTL *doesn't remember anybody from SJ tryouts*
Back to top Go down
Panda-chan
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Introductions 2013!! ♥♥   Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:43 am

Keiko wrote:
Hey I remember introductions being really long winded before LOL these are all so short! Let's see how this turns out hmmm

Hello ladies and Mizuki!!!
My name is Chelsea but I go by Keiko in the cafe. I love Pokemon (I'm the 'Pokemaid', kekeke) and cosplay and video games *w* I'm an RN and always keep a first-aid kit in my cosplay kit, so if you have a booboo/ need fashion tape/ safety pins just keep a look out for an apron with a Pokeball Very Happy

Or my face. You can also look out for my face. It looks like this:

Oh. I also cosplay. LOL if anyone ever wants to talk about cosplay or sewing or crafting or armor or Pokemon or Adventure Time or alcohol orz or anything, feel free to hit me up!!! I like going out and doing things in San Francisco, reading, drawing, going to concerts, tasting bourbon, getting fancied up and painting the town red, etc etc. I'm currently watching Toradora (very... very... slowly. orz I get distracted) and I'm playing Monster Hunter 3rd Ultimate on my WiiU and 3DS (!!!!!)

Facebook.com/CHELSAUR
nom-nom-keiko.tumblr.com
Nintendo network: KeikoPin

Welcome back, vets and newbies!

Hey,
I just followed you on Tumblr :3
And, and nice to meet you as well. My boyfriend is trying to get me into Monster Hunter. xD
Back to top Go down
Panda-chan
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Introductions 2013!! ♥♥   Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:56 am

Nyamo wrote:
Chihiro wrote:

Really?? *^*

it's cause you're too good ;U;
Back to top Go down
TiffanyF
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff

PostSubject: Re: Introductions 2013!! ♥♥   Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:15 am

@Penko: Penko-san, I would like to eat the same fish with you forever! Penko-saaaan
Back to top Go down
http://com.nicovideo.jp/community/co370509
imashibalol
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Introductions 2013!! ♥♥   Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:36 am

hi i'm cat, but my name will be Ouka (from .hack) at fanime. i'm a new maid this year. i like shibas and pitbulls and donavan. i'm a junior in high school and i work as a waitress at a sushi restaurant. my hobbies include eating, sleeping, playing LoL (league of legends), and watching anime/reading manga as well as some other inappropriate things lololol
im really bad at introductions so have 3 pictures of me ? ? ? ?

most recent photo of me ! ! !

and here's one where i'm not covering my face

cosplay goals:
honey senpai (ouran host club)
fuu (samurai champloo)
naruto *female version*

Last edited by imashibalol on Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:08 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introductions 2013!! ♥♥   

Back to top Go down

Introductions 2013!! ♥♥