Fanimaids Only BBS

Where official maids of Fanimaid Cafe discuss and mingle.

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Introductions 2013!! ♥♥

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Amarin
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Introductions 2013!! ♥♥   Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:32 am

I noticed there wasn't an introduction thread! (unless I'm blind)
Anyway, this is how I opened myself up to the forums when I was new last year so I figured it was vital! ; v;

post stuffs about you + things you like/watch/do!!!! <":

I WANT TO MEET THE NEW FANIMAIDS * q*
i'll post mine later - w-
Back to top Go down
http://cosmicreverie.tumblr.com
TiffanyF
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff

PostSubject: Re: Introductions 2013!! ♥♥   Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:13 pm

Yes, definitely want to see introductions of new maids~

I'll post when everyone else has posted... hahaha
Back to top Go down
http://com.nicovideo.jp/community/co370509
Rea
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Introductions 2013!! ♥♥   Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:41 pm

I guess I will start off!

Hello fellow Fanimaids!
I am Rea, a new maid for 2013!
I like staying up until early hours of the morning going on the internet until my eyes fall out of my head.
I love Lolita, Fairy Kei, Cult Party Kei, and many other Japanese street fashions. I'm interested in Akihabara culture, and I also have a shopping addiction on pointless cute things and clothes ( ;´Д`)
I collect figurines, cosplay, and I also like San-x and Sanrio. I like any pastel color, especially pastel pink, and I enjoy art and design. I'm also a hungry bear, I eat too much sweets and junk food! I like taro milk tea, and I will eat any savory sweets. I also love going to high tea and mini tea parties!
I hope to make many new friends and be able to get to know each other well at the cafe. I look forward working with all you cute girls! ; u; ♡
Thank you!

Edit:
Oh! And here's a picture

Last edited by Rea-chan on Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:08 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kotuea
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Introductions 2013!! ♥♥   Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:10 am

Hello! My name is Kotuea! Well... Technically, my real name is Sandy... XD

I'm one of the new maids, so Wee!
I'm a strange person, but I do like talking with others and hope to meet you all in person!
If you guys hear a terrifying screech or horrifying breathing, then that would be me! XD I call it my pterodactyl screech. The breathing sounds like Darth Vader a bit.... Hahaha... I'm creepy.... I think. XD
As a typical con-goer, I do cosplay. I am also a musician. I play the violin, currently learning guitar, piano, and singing(somewhat).
I feel like I should add more, but.... Eeehhh....

!!!aaaahhhhahahahawwwwM !!!nuf rof sdrawkcab netirW

I should post a photo of myself and I did! Here's what I look like! Yes... I have boyish hair. Teehee...

Last edited by Kotuea on Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Yuko
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Introductions 2013!! ♥♥   Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:29 am

Hello, I'm Yuko

I became a maid in 2010 I think... but retired. I'm returning and I hope to become close with everyone because the main reason I left was because I didn't feel that I fit in + I had no friends lol. I enjoy doing parapara, tea time & playing with my dog.
Back to top Go down
Miki_Chan
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Introductions 2013!! ♥♥   Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:45 am

Hello, my name is Briauna or my maid name Miki, I started Fanimaids just last year, I like parapara dances, kpop, tea, sweets, harajuku/japan fashion and TUMBLR :3
Back to top Go down
Panda-chan
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Introductions 2013!! ♥♥   Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:23 pm

Hi,
My name is Elizabeth, and I'm one of the new maids this year. I'm a bit shy, but I hope we'll be able to get to know each other well at the cafe.
Thank you!

Back to top Go down
Panda-chan
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Introductions 2013!! ♥♥   Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:23 pm

Miki_Chan wrote:
Hello, my name is Briauna or my maid name Miki, I started Fanimaids just last year, I like parapara dances, kpop, tea, sweets, harajuku/japan fashion and TUMBLR :3

I love Tumblr, too! What's your Tumblr? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TiffanyF
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff

PostSubject: Re: Introductions 2013!! ♥♥   Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:41 pm

If you guys can attach a photo too, that would be great since its easier to identify you later!
Back to top Go down
http://com.nicovideo.jp/community/co370509
Mizuki
Janitor
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: Introductions 2013!! ♥♥   Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:33 pm

Hi Girls, I'll kick off some long winded intros maybe it'll entice other people to do the same too... or I'll look dumb LOL

My name is Nicholas, but for some weird reason everyone just calls me by my online handle Mizuki, even people who I know from my fighting game stuff who refuse to call people by their online names still call me Mizuki or Miz...

So I've been around the Maid Cafe since Jun took it over in 2009, I was originally the Second, and slowly started to demote myself further down to just regular staff and took a hiatus last year, so if you girls have any questions I can most likely answer them! Now I'm the Head of Maid Cafe, taking over for Jun who has a lot going on for her right now.

Other than Maid Cafe, I'm a semi-retired competitive fighting game player, once in awhile I'll enter tournaments that have the game that I play, but most of the time I go to support my long-time friends I've made, or help with production side of the tournament. For work, I'm the Community Manager over at AVerMedia, some of you might have heard of the company if you watch game streams, we've sponsored a handful of events and players, right now our biggest pickup for a team is Quantic Gaming. On my off-time I play a lot of DOTA 2 now, I occasionally stream on my twitch.tv page random stuff.

In general, I love k-pop, it's pretty much all I listen to other than random electronic/experimental/old school rap. I love traveling and partying Razz...this is starting to sound like a dating site profile LOL okay thats all!
Back to top Go down
Cadenza
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Introductions 2013!! ♥♥   Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:32 pm

Hello!

I have several names, but the most common ones are Satol, Cadenza, and Sparky. While I would ordinarily encourage people to call me by whatever they find comfortable, I think I might actually prefer Cadenza here. (Oops, but I signed up as "Satol". I could change it, but I think that might be confusing?) The reason for that is "Sparky" seems kind of… out of place? And it's not very cute, I suppose. And "Satol" is derived from the Japanese name 聡 (satoru, meaning "cleverness"), which is masculine. "Cadenza" also has a sort of lyric feel to it, doesn't it?

A- anyway, I'm a new Fanimaid this year, so I hope to get along with you all.
I don't think that I have much to say that's very interesting, but I do enjoy plot-heavy anime and games, and right now I'm very into Persona4 (not Golden, just P4). I also like watching Let's Plays because I find a lot more interest in learning about how the game works and the symbolism in it than actually playing it… that might seem kind of strange. I do enjoy the arts in general, drawing and acting and singing. I can be quite the grammar critic, though, so if you catch me doing that excessively feel free to chastise me for it.

I'm not really sure what to say. w

(My hair isn't usually this neat… or this long. (It's not very long at all, I know!))
Back to top Go down
Keiko
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff

PostSubject: Re: Introductions 2013!! ♥♥   Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:48 pm

Hey I remember introductions being really long winded before LOL these are all so short! Let's see how this turns out hmmm

Hello ladies and Mizuki!!!
My name is Chelsea but I go by Keiko in the cafe. I love Pokemon (I'm the 'Pokemaid', kekeke) and cosplay and video games *w* I'm an RN and always keep a first-aid kit in my cosplay kit, so if you have a booboo/ need fashion tape/ safety pins just keep a look out for an apron with a Pokeball Very Happy

Or my face. You can also look out for my face. It looks like this:

Oh. I also cosplay. LOL if anyone ever wants to talk about cosplay or sewing or crafting or armor or Pokemon or Adventure Time or alcohol orz or anything, feel free to hit me up!!! I like going out and doing things in San Francisco, reading, drawing, going to concerts, tasting bourbon, getting fancied up and painting the town red, etc etc. I'm currently watching Toradora (very... very... slowly. orz I get distracted) and I'm playing Monster Hunter 3rd Ultimate on my WiiU and 3DS (!!!!!)

Facebook.com/CHELSAUR
nom-nom-keiko.tumblr.com
Nintendo network: KeikoPin

Welcome back, vets and newbies!
Back to top Go down
http://nom-nom-keiko.tumblr.com
Chihiro
Head Maid
Head Maid

PostSubject: Re: Introductions 2013!! ♥♥   Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:06 pm

OTL I instantly had on a very creepy smile when I saw Chels's picture show up LOL

I miss reading through the very long intros, so let's have more of those :O!!

Hola, my name is Chihiro, a.k.a Katy!! I'm a graduating senior at Milpitas High School and I will be attending Cal Poly SLO next year as a Business Admin major. I've been attending Fanime since 6th grade (since 2008) and have only been a maid since 2012.

I’m a lazy bum whose favorite hobbies are sleep deprivation, spending countless hours reading manga, playing dress-up (though I've never actually cosplayed before..!), and swooning over pretty girls (like Chels up there, hehuehuehue). I also like to doodle and PS in my free time. Sadly, I can't sing or dance for the life of me. My family houses three pets, and I'm the proud mummy of Loppy (a cottontail bunbun). My mom takes care of our two tortoises.

I mainly read shojo manga, with a delicious side of horror and gore, plus ero or some h for dessert ;u
Two of my favorite mangaka are Yuu Watase and Junji Ito, but I love so many titles it'd be impossible to list them all. Though I don't read much shonen, I feel like the some great works that make me cry are shonen ; ; Like Parasyte, GTO, and Gantz. I read manga nearly every day, more than I eat food. Apparently, the newest update of Kuragehime is coming out in a few days, so I'm hanging off the edge of my chair (*-`ω´- )

I'm in LOVE with japanese street fashion, especially Mori-kei, cult party-kei, and aomoji-kei, and sweet&classic lolita! That's why my blog is heavy with fashion snaps. My personal style is mori-gyaru. I am in LOVE with Amoscream, Kyary Pamyu Pamyu, and Benedict Ccumberbatch. My favorite fashion mag is Zipper!

Right about now is when I feel like my intro is the same as my intro last year.. Does that mean I've not changed much? There's no need to post anything about my negative side (deshou?). As far as it goes, I have a potty mouth and can get pretty spiteful and sarcastic.. uh oh x_x

My favorite nomnoms are desserts and all sorts of tea (milk or regular). I also really like my mom's grilled chicken.. AND SPICY FOODS. I like to craft a bit but I'm really really lazy. Mostly I like to make money $$ uh uh uh.. I also like volunteer work and manual labor. And animals. I wanted to be a vet but decided against it for various reasons ^^;

... *no conclusion*

PEACE OUT FREAKS

Last edited by Chihiro on Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Amarin
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Introductions 2013!! ♥♥   Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:25 pm

Hey girls~ I'm Amanda, but for Fanimaid Cafe, I go under the name Asami. (:

This is my 2nd year as a Fanimaid! I'm 18, and I go to USF in San Francisco as an undeclared business major.

I loveeee maids so much. They can be super cute or super sexy. ` w`<333 There isn't much I can say about myself, haha! I love to draw even though I don't draw as much now...but I'm going to start up again since I'm tabling at SacAnime this summer! So if you go, please stop by my table. * A* It'd make me so happy. <": Uhm..all I do is waste my time on Tumblr. ` w` I love hanging out with people, but recently I've been feeling pretty recluse and just want to lie in bed all day. > w> I like putting together cute outfits, but mostly with normal clothes. )": I wish I was brave enough to explore other fashions. (&the money..) So instead, I just stare at gorgeous girls in cute clothes on Tumblr lol! I really can't wait for Fanimaid 2013, and I hope to get closer to all of you this year! <333

If you live in San Francisco, we should totally hang out! <":

Links: Tumblr || Deviantart || Facebook || Instagram

Favorite Anime: Puella Magi Madoka Magica
Favorite Manga: Yakitate!! Japan, Tsubasa Chronicle, xxxHOLiC, Sukitte Ii na yo, Lovely Complex
Favorite Games: Ace Attorney Series, Kingdom Hearts Series, Persona 3&4, Ghost Trick, Okami
Other Shows: Avatar the Last Airbender, The Legend of Korra, How I Met Your Mother, Adventure Time
Music: Two Door Cinema Club, Foster the People, Muse, Stars, Young the Giant, Freelance Whales [As of now]

I also love collecting nendoroids and figmas, but I'm trying to force myself to stop. I think it's working. I'm now spending all my monies on clothes. Q AQ;;

Last edited by Asami on Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:29 pm; edited 14 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://cosmicreverie.tumblr.com
Scarlet
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff

PostSubject: Re: Introductions 2013!! ♥♥   Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:50 pm

Hi I'm Angie ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ I go by Scarlet at the cafe~

I'm FOREVER 17 (19) and have been a part of fanimaid since 2010, so this is my 4th year!! wowthatsalongtime!! I try to be friendly, even though I'm kinda shy. You can rely on me though if you have any concerns! Senpai notices you wwwwww

I'm a huge idol fan, moe fan, and anime fan!! My favorite anime includes Seto no hanayome, Idolm@ster, Nanoha, and Psycho-pass. In my spare time I play a lot of league, spend too much time on tumblr, watch anime, and PLAN cosplay. (note the plan and not actually doing because i'm a huge procrastinator) I just taught myself how to sew last year, and I'm hoping on making a whole bunch of cool cosplay this year! Don't let anyone ever tell you that you can't do something, because you definitely can if you put your mind to it.

I also really like a bunch of other stuff.. Avatar/Korra, Baseball, Esports (mostly LoL), and I'm currently obsessed with Les Misérables.

and here's a pic of me trying to be a detective

links and stuff:
www.facebook.com/NoLifeQueen (feel free to add me!)
http://kiramekirari.tumblr.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.kiramekirari.tumblr.com
Kazuko
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Introductions 2013!! ♥♥   Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:03 pm

Yuko wrote:
Hello, I'm Yuko

I became a maid in 2010 I think... but retired. I'm returning and I hope to become close with everyone because the main reason I left was because I didn't feel that I fit in + I had no friends lol. I enjoy doing parapara, tea time & playing with my dog.
I KNOW YOU THO cat
Back to top Go down
sayuri
Head Maid
Head Maid

PostSubject: Re: Introductions 2013!! ♥♥   Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:41 am

Hello~ I am Amy (Sayuri)~

= u=)(\ I'm an old fogie so please don't be shy if you need help or have questions about anything~ I joined Fanimaid in 2011 and have loved it since!

My favorite things to watch: Saint Oniisan, Yakitate Japan, Avatar Last Airbender/Korra, My Little Pony

My main hobbies are:
-Eating/Trying new foods and exploring new restaurants = u=)b om nomnomnom
-Cooking/Baking! Smile I enjoy cooking as much as eating...whether it's making thai curry, flan, braised pork belly, or pumpkin cinnamon rolls
-Board games: SETTLEEERRS OF CATAAAANNNN, Taboo, Munchkins, Elder Signs/Arkham Horror

Here's a pikature:

>_> I am easily spotted by pink hair
Back to top Go down
Mei
Janitor
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: Introductions 2013!! ♥♥   Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:16 am

hi I'm Mei

I like movie, make the joke and do the dancing.

I hope we all be great friend.

afro
Back to top Go down
http://mmmhonay.tumblr.com/
Kazuko
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Introductions 2013!! ♥♥   Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:20 pm

I guess I'll do one too

Hello my name is Stephanie but my maid name is Kazuko

I have been around the block, I joined Fanimaid cafe I dont remember its been a long time like 09? So if you have questions feel free to ask! I dont bite and I am super friendly

So I like a lot of things (THE LIST MAY GO ON THO):

Current Animes: Shirokuma Cafe, Kimi ni todoke, Sword Art Online (I am not a fan of the ALO arc though)

Current shows:

Gravity Falls
Doctor Who (NEW SEASON COMING OUT Y'ALL WHAOO)
Sherlock
RuPauls Drag Race (we will automatically become besties if you watch this show)

For video games my one and only love is League of Legends (psst if you got an account lets duo my summoner name is Kazukotan), I also love Portal

I like food and trying out new things! I sometimes make stuff time to time, depends on how lazy or interesting it is (I make lots of portal themed sugar cookies!)
I have a huge sweet tooth and it dominates my life haha

I do enjoy fashion whether its j Fashion or stuff thats out in stores, I cant really pin point my style other than its girly and floraly and sweet

For fun I enjoy to read, drink tea or be a lazy person on tumblr haha. I do love to hang out and get ice cream so if any of you cuties are in San Francisco, lets hang out! I'd love to get to know all the new babies and even the vets y'all lets do this thang

I have a tumblr its kazukotan.tumblr.com and I am sorry if I am not koala-tea

Here is a derp photo of myself and kitkats

Last edited by Kazuko on Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rie
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Introductions 2013!! ♥♥   Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:48 pm

Hi!
My name is Aleli. My maid name is Rie.
I've been a maid since '10, so this will be my 4th year!
I'm a nursing student at SJSU, and I'm originally from Vallejo.
I haven't been into much anime or manga lately, but I'm still a big fan of Hello! Project and other J-pop acts.
I also listen to K-pop as well, though not as much lately.
I love aerobics, karaoke, biking, and going on food adventures.
Also, I think others tend to describe me as silly, giggly, tall, and spacey, which I agree with most of the time.
Feel free to hit me up on FB, Tumblr, or Twitter or talk to me on the IRC chat. Smile

Here I am with a giraffe!
Back to top Go down
Chihiro
Head Maid
Head Maid

PostSubject: Re: Introductions 2013!! ♥♥   Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:16 pm

Plot twist: Rie is actually giraffe-- photographed with cute girl
Back to top Go down
Scarlet
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff

PostSubject: Re: Introductions 2013!! ♥♥   Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:41 pm

Mei wrote:
hi I'm Mei

afro
mei pls
Back to top Go down
http://www.kiramekirari.tumblr.com
thuggdere
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Introductions 2013!! ♥♥   Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:49 pm

Mei wrote:
hi I'm Mei

afro

:DYING:
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/ledono
Ayumi
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff

PostSubject: Re: Introductions 2013!! ♥♥   Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:27 pm

Chihiro wrote:
Plot twist: Rie is actually giraffe-- photographed with cute girl

BEST
Back to top Go down
Kotone
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Introductions 2013!! ♥♥   Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:10 am

Ohai thar.

I'm Yvonne. Or you can call me Kotone. Or Ponpon like some of you girls do. I pretty much respond to all of them. Razz
I've been a maid since 2011, though I wasn't really around last year very much. Embarassed
I've been going to fanime since 2009 though, mainly as a cosplayer.

I'm stupidly obsessed with alpacas and cute things. I also watch a bit of anime and play games though I haven't been into it as much recently because school ate my life and I'm at SJSU most of the time. Otherwise I'm in Cupertino.

In my normal everyday life, I'm a computer engineering major and I surf reddit all day.

Yep. I'm pretty boring.

Feel free to add me on facebook/tumblr/whatever and talk to me, I don't bite. I go by snippershoo usually. Can you tell I was tired when I wrote this?

Heres a random cosplay piccy from this past AOD. (You can see the perma undereye bags. 8D )
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/snippershoo
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introductions 2013!! ♥♥   

Back to top Go down

Introductions 2013!! ♥♥
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next