Fanimaids Only BBS

Where official maids of Fanimaid Cafe discuss and mingle.

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Are you ready~? (kukukuku)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CrackPr0n
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Are you ready~? (kukukuku)   Sun May 20, 2012 2:28 pm

Ok, so the schedules are set as they are.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AuaACHR6Ya1PdDA0Q2V0SXFjR3pmSkRrQk55WkNSV0E&authkey=CJ-krbgL#gid=0

There's one thing with this. When I originally did the scheduling we were only about a 42 minute running time on each day. Because of this I extended a handful of the dance numbers to be their full versions. This was great, it filled things to about a 52minute time length. Then I realized I made a mistake and accidentally erased 2 songs. So when I put them back in, they gave me a 58-59 minute length.

Now ideally this would be perfect, but since ideal never happens this means we will most likely go over our one hour time slot. This is important that we don't so I need you girls to be prompt on time and get on stage, off stage and all that quickly.

Also I need intros and outros to be quick. So excuse me if the intros are kinda crappy this year and I don't get to make fun of you a bunch have fun introducing you like I did previous years.

Practice last night was actually really good it seems. Yoko told me how everyone is sounding great and the dances look awesome.

Are you ready?
Back to top Go down
Yomi chan
Janitor
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: Are you ready~? (kukukuku)   Sun May 20, 2012 9:27 pm

Stop stealing my line, Mikey XD

But it's true, last night's Gamba practice was awesome and I'm confident many maids will shine on stage!

I would like to ask for some help from the maids....
1. I'm singing May'n's Brain Diver on Sunday and would love for all the maids to air guitar with me. Usually we face the stage to cheer whoever performing, but instead, I would like maids to face the audience and just ROCK IT OUT, at least for the intro part. If any of you are even more brave and comfortable air guitaring, I may want you on stage with me and just air guitar the whole song. I think I can have 2-4 maids if anyone is willing:)

2. MajiLOVE1000%!! It will be Sunday and would love it if you guys go NUTS. Kind of like how it was at TRUST ME last year. There is call and response part that would be great if you guys can shout it out for us.

<Chorus>
Saa let's song
Yume wo utao (Let's shout!)
Sorani Utaou (Let's go!)
Hajikeru Monogatarini Shichaimasho
Mirai no chizu wo (Yes, yes)
Kimito egakou
Kono Revolution (We are)
Ikimasho (ST☆RISH)
Ai wo change the star
Check it out!

Bold part is the response that we need your help:) Thank you!

If any of you have stuff like this, let us know!
Back to top Go down
Ayumi
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff

PostSubject: Re: Are you ready~? (kukukuku)   Sun May 20, 2012 10:00 pm

Yomi chan wrote:
2. MajiLOVE1000%!! It will be Sunday and would love it if you guys go NUTS. Kind of like how it was at TRUST ME last year. There is call and response part that would be great if you guys can shout it out for us.

<Chorus>
Saa let's song
Yume wo utao (Let's shout!)
Sorani Utaou (Let's go!)
Hajikeru Monogatarini Shichaimasho
Mirai no chizu wo (Yes, yes)
Kimito egakou
Kono Revolution (We are)
Ikimasho (ST☆RISH)
Ai wo change the star
Check it out!

Bold part is the response that we need your help:) Thank you!

If any of you have stuff like this, let us know!

Yoko do you still want us to do the bold part too then, or the regular "call" part?
Back to top Go down
Yomi chan
Janitor
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: Are you ready~? (kukukuku)   Sun May 20, 2012 10:39 pm

Ayumi wrote:

Yoko do you still want us to do the bold part too then, or the regular "call" part?

Yes, but it's up to you. If you want to focus on singing the main part, that's cool, too, since we'll have it on the track and we'll ask the maids to help out if they can. last night at Gamba, Tiffany and Mikey were doing that part for us when we practiced and it was really cool, like it's live. I'm all for audience participation at shows!

That's why if there is any call&response part that anyone needs maids' help to do, let's share it so we can better support each other at Live Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are you ready~? (kukukuku)   

Back to top Go down

Are you ready~? (kukukuku)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1