Fanimaids Only BBS

Where official maids of Fanimaid Cafe discuss and mingle.

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Shoes! HELP ME PLS

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
katieeee
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Shoes! HELP ME PLS   Mon May 14, 2012 11:17 pm

HAI Y'ALLL I bought some new wedge heels and wanted to ask if these were alright to wear for the maid cafe???? :c they're open toed so i derknow if that'll look alright since i'm planning to wear thigh highs or knee socks!!! Yes? No?? giv me your feelings pls~~~

If they don't work out, I'll search for another pair soon but I would like to start breaking them in soon :c

Thanks !! ^_^
Back to top Go down
Keiko
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff

PostSubject: Re: Shoes! HELP ME PLS   Tue May 15, 2012 12:29 am

katieeee wrote:

HAI Y'ALLL I bought some new wedge heels and wanted to ask if these were alright to wear for the maid cafe???? :c they're open toed so i derknow if that'll look alright since i'm planning to wear thigh highs or knee socks!!! Yes? No?? giv me your feelings pls~~~

If they don't work out, I'll search for another pair soon but I would like to start breaking them in soon :c

Thanks !! ^_^

I think providing pics would probably help facilitate a decision....?
Back to top Go down
http://nom-nom-keiko.tumblr.com
Chihiro
Head Maid
Head Maid

PostSubject: Re: Shoes! HELP ME PLS   Tue May 15, 2012 12:33 am

Keiko wrote:

I think providing pics would probably help facilitate a decision....?
Perhaps your decision would come to fruition if you tried reloading your browser....? The photo shows up fine for me.
Back to top Go down
Amarin
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Shoes! HELP ME PLS   Tue May 15, 2012 1:07 am

I think it's cute, though I'm a sucker for wedges soooo... :'D
Though I think it'd be fine with the uniform! Though you should just wait for official approval. - w-b
Back to top Go down
http://cosmicreverie.tumblr.com
CrackPr0n
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Shoes! HELP ME PLS   Tue May 15, 2012 1:40 am

I'm going to have to say no to this. Sorry but it should be closed toe.
Back to top Go down
katieeee
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Shoes! HELP ME PLS   Tue May 15, 2012 1:52 am

mkai! thanks mikey/ +and all that answered!!! now i have more time to conquests another pair ^__^
Back to top Go down
CrackPr0n
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Shoes! HELP ME PLS   Tue May 15, 2012 10:06 am

For some advice simple shoes are better. I would avoid heels and stuff, simple Mary James or nice flats will be the best since you'll be standing and walking a lot, as well they look elegant and maidesque.
Back to top Go down
Bri-Boobs
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff

PostSubject: Re: Shoes! HELP ME PLS   Tue May 15, 2012 10:14 am

What Mikey says is true. You have no idea how many girls I end up seeing in the break room complaining about how much their feet hurt. The simpler the better. If you think you can manage being in heels, then by all means! Very Happy However it's preferred to pick something with a small heel if you'd want to be in heels at all.
Back to top Go down
Keiko
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff

PostSubject: Re: Shoes! HELP ME PLS   Tue May 15, 2012 11:05 am

Ahahaha the picture came up on my phone but not my laptop, how weird. I think boots are okay too? There are some examples of the appropriate style on bodyline.
Back to top Go down
katieeee
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Shoes! HELP ME PLS   Wed May 16, 2012 2:16 am

Bri-Boobs wrote:
What Mikey says is true. You have no idea how many girls I end up seeing in the break room complaining about how much their feet hurt. The simpler the better. If you think you can manage being in heels, then by all means! Very Happy However it's preferred to pick something with a small heel if you'd want to be in heels at all.

ok so I read this really quick during sixth period before I had to shut down the comps and I thought by all means meant go for it / its okay if you're okay with wearing for long periods. I'm trying my best to find shoes right now and I've found like 5 or 6 people who would be willing to lend my shoes/black/closedtoes/comfortable/in my size as well. Sorry for being so late on everything I thought I had black flats but I let someone borrow em and they broke...

sigh I expected my aunt to buy my whole maidfit online and to pay her back, but I guess you can't really trust anyone to help you irl when you have a deadline. Again, I'm super sorry about the shoes.
Back to top Go down
katieeee
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Shoes! HELP ME PLS   Wed May 16, 2012 2:18 am

Keiko wrote:
Ahahaha the picture came up on my phone but not my laptop, how weird. I think boots are okay too? There are some examples of the appropriate style on bodyline.

if you could link me to appropriate boots/shoes that are buyable in stores around greatmall/valley fair that'd be great. my email is: katluo@gmail.com Sad I'm sorri I'm such a newbs at all this ;----;
Back to top Go down
Ayumi
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff

PostSubject: Re: Shoes! HELP ME PLS   Wed May 16, 2012 2:51 am

You seem to be partial to getting boots.. is there a certain style you were looking for? might help to narrow it down a bit..

For me, I'm wearing simple black flats with a bow that I got last year from Charlotte Russe at Valley Fair. If you're gonna go for something with a heel, it might be a good idea to have a cushy.. what're they called, insoles? Like Dr. Scholls or whatever lol
Back to top Go down
Keiko
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff

PostSubject: Re: Shoes! HELP ME PLS   Wed May 16, 2012 11:36 am

katieeee wrote:
Keiko wrote:

if you could link me to appropriate boots/shoes that are buyable in stores around greatmall/valley fair that'd be great. my email is: katluo@gmail.com Sad I'm sorri I'm such a newbs at all this ;----;

^^; I dunno what's available at those malls as I'm in SF, but I'd suggest getting flats or mary janes or boots that match your uniform...? It's sort of hard to explain. Leather? I have cloth mary janes that work but I'd love to get some leather ones instead -w-; considering Fanime isn't too far away, just do your best!!! try on those shoes with your uniform and see what works?
Back to top Go down
Ayumi
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff

PostSubject: Re: Shoes! HELP ME PLS   Wed May 23, 2012 1:58 am

Katie I was at Eastridge Mall the other day.. they have a TON of shoe stores that sell black Mary Jane/flat - like shoes; if you haven't figured out your shoe situation yet, I highly suggest going there to take a look! :]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shoes! HELP ME PLS   

Back to top Go down

Shoes! HELP ME PLS
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1