Fanimaids Only BBS

Where official maids of Fanimaid Cafe discuss and mingle.

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Mikey update(all girls participating in fanimaid live read)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CrackPr0n
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Mikey update(all girls participating in fanimaid live read)   Fri May 11, 2012 10:00 am

Dealing with a lot of stuff and I'm seriously insanely behind. I'll finalize the lineup schedule tonight and I need a number of things. First I need to figure out what performances I need videos for. If you are not providing a video for me please post in this thread with performance name and how you are not providing one. If you are reply and say you are.

All girls participating. I hope you are learning our group song either the otagei or the dance. Please please don't just assume other girls wil do it and you can slack off on it.

I'll be sending emails hopefully tonight.

Keep practicing~ I know it's finals and graduation, last min costuming and jobs time. Just try your best to get this all squared. See you in two weeks.
Back to top Go down
Yomi chan
Janitor
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: Mikey update(all girls participating in fanimaid live read)   Fri May 11, 2012 2:13 pm

I will provide videos for all the perfromances I will be in.

As of today:
1. Oath Sign: I sent you the link in FB, let me know if I need to make it short.
2. Brain: Still need to make vid
3. InuBoku: Need to swap audio to karaoke track. Will send it to you asap
4. MajiLOVE: Need to edit the vid. Send you asap
5. Platinam Disco: If no objection from the Bake maids, i will make it and send it to you.

If there is any format you like, let us know. If there is any help you need, let me know and I'll see what I can do.

MAIDS!!Please help to make this as easy as possible for Mikey to get it done in 2 weeks or less.
Remember, even though the cafe itself is what we are all about, this is the most public event of the cafe! Please be responsible and respond, if there is anything you are not clear, ask. Have enough time to submit since there is a chance your video to be rejected and you need to edit a new one. (I know because I had to last year since one of my vid had a butt-naked person and got rejected because this is a family-friendly show)
Back to top Go down
TiffanyF
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff

PostSubject: Re: Mikey update(all girls participating in fanimaid live read)   Fri May 11, 2012 5:38 pm

One suggestion about the videos...

Its better to not have the dance in the background since you'll be compared to and its distracting. For example, if its a vocaloid song, instead of using Odottemita videos, its way better to just use the original Vocaloid PV, even if its just one picture with lyrics on it since then people won't look at the screen for too long and they'll just look at your dance. When the dance is in the background, they'll look back and forth, then miss the moe moe movements you guys do!
Back to top Go down
http://com.nicovideo.jp/community/co370509
Kazuko
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Mikey update(all girls participating in fanimaid live read)   Sat May 12, 2012 1:14 am

I sent the video I wanted to use in the audition so It will be the same,

For Kouga Ninpouchou I can just rip the basilisk OP and email it to you?
Back to top Go down
Keiko
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff

PostSubject: Re: Mikey update(all girls participating in fanimaid live read)   Sat May 12, 2012 11:18 am

For Fukkireta feel free to use the vocaloid video you so intently set your heart on UvU

For the Pokemon opening, I have a video of the original mirrored; I'll correct it and email you soon with it
Back to top Go down
http://nom-nom-keiko.tumblr.com
Keiko
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff

PostSubject: Re: Mikey update(all girls participating in fanimaid live read)   Sat May 12, 2012 11:35 am

Keiko wrote:
For Fukkireta feel free to use the vocaloid video you so intently set your heart on UvU

For the Pokemon opening, I have a video of the original mirrored; I'll correct it and email you soon with it

;w; I can't figure out how to mirror the video in vlc, even after consulting the internet. Is there anyone who wouldn't mind flipping the video for me? Otherwise it's okay to use the mirror version, ahaha.

Do the audio that we want to use for the live have to be the audio that's on the video?
Back to top Go down
http://nom-nom-keiko.tumblr.com
CrackPr0n
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Mikey update(all girls participating in fanimaid live read)   Sat May 12, 2012 5:25 pm

Keiko wrote:
Keiko wrote:

;w; I can't figure out how to mirror the video in vlc, even after consulting the internet. Is there anyone who wouldn't mind flipping the video for me? Otherwise it's okay to use the mirror version, ahaha.

Do the audio that we want to use for the live have to be the audio that's on the video?

Basically how this works is, I need to know how much work I'm doing, so I want everyone to send shit to me ASAP.

If you want a karaoke track with a certain video, but don't know how to make it. Tell me, show me which video, and I'll rip the video, dub over it with the karaoke track and we'll be cool.

If you can make the video and do that work, it saves me time. But what I don't want is to have girls tell me 2 days before Fanime "OH I WANT THIS CAN YOU DO IT FOR ME" and me sitting up until 7am doing videos on day 0.
Back to top Go down
Yomi chan
Janitor
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: Mikey update(all girls participating in fanimaid live read)   Sat May 12, 2012 8:54 pm

Mikey, give us deadlines like:

For videos that needs work:
For videos that are completed:
For audio file:

Any videos that missed the deadline, no video at the performance. Any performance that missed the video or audio deadline, sorry no performance (and someone needs to do a stand up comedy)

How's that?
Back to top Go down
CrackPr0n
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Mikey update(all girls participating in fanimaid live read)   Sun May 13, 2012 1:08 am

Yomi chan wrote:
Mikey, give us deadlines like:

For videos that needs work:
For videos that are completed:
For audio file:

Any videos that missed the deadline, no video at the performance. Any performance that missed the video or audio deadline, sorry no performance (and someone needs to do a stand up comedy)

How's that?

Basically it's first come first serve. No deadline, but if I don't get it early, I can't promise I can work on it, nor can I promise it'll make it on time. I'm promising nothing in terms of whether they'll get the video or anything they want the later it gets.

I'm actually super stressed out on a lot of things, and I'm trying my best to work on whatever I can when I can because I want the end production to be as great as possible. If you send it to me the day before fanime, I'm still going to work on it if I can, and hopefully I'll pull it off.

In other words, the later people send me shit, reply to me, or inform me of things, the more stress it causes me. I'll get it done, it's just a matter of how much the girls want me to suffer.
Back to top Go down
CrackPr0n
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Mikey update(all girls participating in fanimaid live read)   Sun May 13, 2012 1:13 am

Kazuko wrote:

That doesn't solve the karaoke track issue. I can get the video. I'm assuming you want karaoke track.
Back to top Go down
Kazuko
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Mikey update(all girls participating in fanimaid live read)   Sun May 13, 2012 1:45 am

CrackPr0n wrote:
Kazuko wrote:

That doesn't solve the karaoke track issue. I can get the video. I'm assuming you want karaoke track.

No I prefer the vocal track if thats ok.
Back to top Go down
Amarin
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Mikey update(all girls participating in fanimaid live read)   Sun May 13, 2012 3:36 am

My God Knows performance..eh..do you think it'd be nice if the actual scene of Haruhi's performance of it was behind me as I sang it..? Because I'm not really sure, so I'm leaning towards having just nothing behind. OTL

Should I just email the karaoke version of God Knows to you Mikey?

I don't know how it'll be for Sweetie x2. It's up to Manami for that. C:
Back to top Go down
http://cosmicreverie.tumblr.com
CrackPr0n
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Mikey update(all girls participating in fanimaid live read)   Sun May 13, 2012 4:49 am

Asami wrote:
My God Knows performance..eh..do you think it'd be nice if the actual scene of Haruhi's performance of it was behind me as I sang it..? Because I'm not really sure, so I'm leaning towards having just nothing behind. OTL

Amanda we made it for you already actually. It's the shorter version, the one that's in the actual show karaoke track. Tiffany made it for you. I'll upload it soon to show you.
Back to top Go down
Amarin
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Mikey update(all girls participating in fanimaid live read)   Sun May 13, 2012 4:59 am

CrackPr0n wrote:
Asami wrote:

Amanda we made it for you already actually. It's the shorter version, the one that's in the actual show karaoke track. Tiffany made it for you. I'll upload it soon to show you.
Whattt-! That's awesome. ;_; Thanks Tiff. T AT She didn't have to though since I already had the MP3. ;__; I hope it wasn't too much work. OTL;; Or was it so that it'd be in sync with the actual scene in the anime..?

holy shit it's 4
Back to top Go down
TiffanyF
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff

PostSubject: Re: Mikey update(all girls participating in fanimaid live read)   Sun May 13, 2012 5:15 am

@Asami: No problem, anything for you babe~ ;D

But in all seriousness, its no problem, if anything I felt super accomplished instead for being able to make a decent karaoke track with Windows Movie Maker and find a super HD video www

The karaoke track is in sync with the live video from the anime. Except theres no clapping or cheering or echoing... we can do that on the sides anyways unless you wanted it in the track ww
Back to top Go down
http://com.nicovideo.jp/community/co370509
Amarin
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Mikey update(all girls participating in fanimaid live read)   Sun May 13, 2012 5:24 am

LOLLL FFFF YOU.

Ahhhhhh-! That's like perfect. T AT<333
And pfft. Of course I want the girls to clap and cheer on the side instead of the track. 8D
Back to top Go down
Kazuko
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Mikey update(all girls participating in fanimaid live read)   Sun May 13, 2012 12:41 pm

Ahh rad!

Is there a way to preview the video for the performance? or would we have to wait till fanime for that?
Back to top Go down
CrackPr0n
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Mikey update(all girls participating in fanimaid live read)   Wed May 16, 2012 3:14 pm

Been working On performance vids a lot the past two days. Tiffany actually did most of the work so thank her.

What I need still...

Get shoujo s karaoke track from aleli and combine vid.
Pick a vid for smoky thrill.
Combine video for moment with karaoke track.
Mix karaoke track with Meade Pokemon.
Rip basilisk vid.
Pick glamorous sky vid and mix with karaoke track
Make video for nana iro button
Get vid for magnet
Make tai you iwaku moe yo vid
Make sweetie sweetie video
Get kyaru medley vid from erouto
Get platinum disco from erouto

As most of the other vids are done I will upload and link the final product to the group leaders respectively sometime this week.

If there is anything you want fixed or changed let me know ASAP.
Back to top Go down
Ayumi
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff

PostSubject: Re: Mikey update(all girls participating in fanimaid live read)   Wed May 16, 2012 3:27 pm

CrackPr0n wrote:

What I need still...
Aleli and I are working with the idea of pre-recording a singing track, so we'll keep you updated on that.. sorry for the delay, just wanted to let you know that we are working on it!
Back to top Go down
CrackPr0n
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Mikey update(all girls participating in fanimaid live read)   Wed May 16, 2012 3:39 pm

Ayumi wrote:
CrackPr0n wrote:

What I need still...
Aleli and I are working with the idea of pre-recording a singing track, so we'll keep you updated on that.. sorry for the delay, just wanted to let you know that we are working on it!

I know ^^ aleli keeps me updated in irc.
Back to top Go down
Yomi chan
Janitor
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: Mikey update(all girls participating in fanimaid live read)   Wed May 16, 2012 3:41 pm

We will submit a new video for MajiLOVE with new audio. Doesn't change the length or the image.
Back to top Go down
manami
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Mikey update(all girls participating in fanimaid live read)   Thu May 17, 2012 11:10 pm

Ahh thank you all for all of your hard work!! I haven't had time to check the forums or irc at all lately so I feel like I've missed a lot ;_;

I think you might already have this, Mikey, but we would like to have http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuuruQGnZR8 as our song for Sweetiex2. Thanks Tiffany for the recommendation! I totally agree with you that having a non-dancing video would be best. This one's cute imo ^^

WHY IS FANIME SO CLOSE ALREADY ASDFG;@.@
Back to top Go down
Kazuko
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Mikey update(all girls participating in fanimaid live read)   Thu May 17, 2012 11:56 pm

CrackPr0n wrote:

Rip basilisk vid.

mm I'm working on it right now, hopefully I can get it in to you tonight

also if you still need the audio track I can send that too
Back to top Go down
CrackPr0n
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Mikey update(all girls participating in fanimaid live read)   Wed May 23, 2012 12:54 am

ALL VIDEOS ARE DONE!

Well they all have different formats according to who sent them to me, and shit like that, but THEY ARE ALL 100% done and working (on my computer).

Hopefully they work at stage zero, if not, I will spend friday night formatting them to correctly work.

I LIED!

-_-

orz

Waiting on Yukie to send me her music track, and need to make Nyaruko OP. And I was ready to celebrate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mikey update(all girls participating in fanimaid live read)   

Back to top Go down

Mikey update(all girls participating in fanimaid live read)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1