Fanimaids Only BBS

Where official maids of Fanimaid Cafe discuss and mingle.

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Maji LOVE 1000% (CLOSED)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Yomi chan
Janitor
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: Maji LOVE 1000% (CLOSED)   Sun May 13, 2012 2:53 am

Don't worry, we'll have Day 0 to practice even if you couldn't make it to any practice. It is true it's easier to have everybody practice together, but if you got your moves down, it will be even more easier when we all got together.

Let's just do whatever we can:)
Back to top Go down
Ayumi
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff

PostSubject: Re: Maji LOVE 1000% (CLOSED)   Mon May 14, 2012 12:08 am

Yomi chan wrote:
Don't worry, we'll have Day 0 to practice even if you couldn't make it to any practice. It is true it's easier to have everybody practice together, but if you got your moves down, it will be even more easier when we all got together.

So true.. the most important thing once we meet together is to figure out formations and pathways, so it's pretty much assumed that once we meet up, everyone has learned the dance on their own (little clarifications are okay)

Yoko I just realized, yesterday I wasn't singing the harmony during our duet part.. you are the melody on that part right? umm what were the words.. "fushigi no RAVE"? just that part lol
Back to top Go down
lttlrshark
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Maji LOVE 1000% (CLOSED)   Mon May 14, 2012 12:22 am

Yomi chan wrote:
Ayumi and I practiced today and I think it went great! We both pretty much got the choreography, we just need to practice with all 6 of us so we know our position on stage.

Meilyn and Gloria also learned the choreography as well, so it's up to Miki and Yukie! You guys are the first two to do the solo, we are counting on you!!

The next practice is in SF for Meilyne, Gloria and Miki. Where are you guys practicing and what time? I may try to drop by if the schedule works out.

Then it's Gamba on Saturday. Then it's Day 0!!

My last final ends at 2:30pm on thursday, so after that time. Miki, if you can tell me when on thursday gloria and I will arrange a time! i think we'll practice at my Uni again because my school has many empty classrooms with projector/inter we can use. I practiced there last year for a dance with Yoko!
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/meilyneT
Miki_Chan
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Maji LOVE 1000% (CLOSED)   Mon May 14, 2012 12:54 am

lttlrshark wrote:
Yomi chan wrote:
Ayumi and I practiced today and I think it went great! We both pretty much got the choreography, we just need to practice with all 6 of us so we know our position on stage.

Meilyn and Gloria also learned the choreography as well, so it's up to Miki and Yukie! You guys are the first two to do the solo, we are counting on you!!

The next practice is in SF for Meilyne, Gloria and Miki. Where are you guys practicing and what time? I may try to drop by if the schedule works out.

Then it's Gamba on Saturday. Then it's Day 0!!

My last final ends at 2:30pm on thursday, so after that time. Miki, if you can tell me when on thursday gloria and I will arrange a time! i think we'll practice at my Uni again because my school has many empty classrooms with projector/inter we can use. I practiced there last year for a dance with Yoko!

I am avaliable all day on thursday, no work and no school so I can meet up whenever you guys are ready :3
Back to top Go down
Yomi chan
Janitor
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: Maji LOVE 1000% (CLOSED)   Mon May 14, 2012 8:05 am

Ayumi wrote:
Yomi chan wrote:

So true.. the most important thing once we meet together is to figure out formations and pathways, so it's pretty much assumed that once we meet up, everyone has learned the dance on their own (little clarifications are okay)

Yoko I just realized, yesterday I wasn't singing the harmony during our duet part.. you are the melody on that part right? umm what were the words.. "fushigi no RAVE"? just that part lol

If you can do the harmony, that's awesome! The lyric is "Fushigi na RAVE" I also realized the part we cross path after "Koi no kanjo" to position ourselves for "Docchi wo erabu princess" that it makes more sense for me to move first instead of you because I have more distance to cover. Does that make sense? Let's go over this on Saturday:)

QUESTION FOR ALL:
I haven't talked to Yukie about recording our voices yet, but how do you guys feel about making it a singing performance? Sorry for going back and forth, but now that I'm getting the feel that we pretty much got the choreography, I think we can do it. Yukie and I can record our voice over the song and hold fake mics, so you guys only need to learn your solo part and "Yes, yes!" and "STARISH!" and stuff. Are you guys comfortable?
Back to top Go down
Miki_Chan
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Maji LOVE 1000% (CLOSED)   Mon May 14, 2012 1:40 pm

Yomi chan wrote:
Ayumi wrote:
Yomi chan wrote:

If you can do the harmony, that's awesome! The lyric is "Fushigi na RAVE" I also realized the part we cross path after "Koi no kanjo" to position ourselves for "Docchi wo erabu princess" that it makes more sense for me to move first instead of you because I have more distance to cover. Does that make sense? Let's go over this on Saturday:)

QUESTION FOR ALL:
I haven't talked to Yukie about recording our voices yet, but how do you guys feel about making it a singing performance? Sorry for going back and forth, but now that I'm getting the feel that we pretty much got the choreography, I think we can do it. Yukie and I can record our voice over the song and hold fake mics, so you guys only need to learn your solo part and "Yes, yes!" and "STARISH!" and stuff. Are you guys comfortable?

Yeah I think I can do it, just my solo part and "yes, yes!" and "STARISH!" right?
Back to top Go down
Yomi chan
Janitor
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: Maji LOVE 1000% (CLOSED)   Mon May 14, 2012 2:48 pm

Awesome! Let me confirm this with Yukie!

Hey so i was saying Day 0 thinking it's Friday, so let me make a correction.

Practice at Gamba: this saturday, 19th from 8pm
There will be lots of maids from other group, too

Practice on Day 1, Friday 25th:
- 1 pm
- 3 pm
- after the mandatory meeting if it's needed

is that it?
Back to top Go down
Ayumi
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff

PostSubject: Re: Maji LOVE 1000% (CLOSED)   Tue May 15, 2012 12:47 am

Yomi chan wrote:
Yeahhh that's what I was thinking! Let's do it~ And haha oops that's what I meant, with the lyrics! Razz

Yomi chan wrote:
QUESTION FOR ALL:
I'm down :]

A good tip to everyone: when you are practicing both singing and dancing, do them both full out! When I was practicing, I was kind of half-doing the singing, but when I practiced with Yoko and tried to do full singing, I realized I ran out of breath a lot faster! Maybe it's just me though hahah Razz

Miki_Chan wrote:
Yeah I think I can do it, just my solo part and "yes, yes!" and "STARISH!" right?
Hehe there are a few more than those two, Yoko just mentioned those two as an example; I believe they are the ones in bold:

Saa LET'S SONG!!
Yume wo utaou (LET'S SHOUT!)
Sora ni utaou (LET'S GO!)
Hajikeru monogatari ni shichaimashou
Mirai no chizu wo (YES YES)
Kimi to egakou
Kono REVOLUTION (WE ARE)
Ikimashou (STARISH!)
Ai wo CHANGE THE STAR
CHECK IT OUT!

Basically, certain lines have a kind of "call and answer," so we should be singing the "answer" part because the "call" part will already be pre-recorded by Yukie and Yoko. Something like that? Although I was thinking, there are some lines that don't have an "answer" part, like "Koyoi wa hora futari de sen PERCENT LOVE".. should we sing those together too? Yoko please clarify if I am incorrect haha~ I think the more we can all sing together, though, the stronger a performance it will be I love you

Last edited by Ayumi on Tue May 15, 2012 1:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yomi chan
Janitor
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: Maji LOVE 1000% (CLOSED)   Tue May 15, 2012 1:33 am

Ayumi wrote:

Yeahhh that's what I was thinking! Let's do it~ And haha oops that's what I meant, with the lyrics! Razz

Awesome! I didn't get it at the practice but now I get it!

Ayumi wrote:
Yomi chan wrote:
QUESTION FOR ALL:
I'm down :]

A good tip to everyone: when you are practicing both singing and dancing, do them both full out! When I was practicing, I was kind of half-doing the singing, but when I practiced with Yoko and tried to do full singing, I realized I ran out of breath a lot faster! Maybe it's just me though hahah Razz

Miki_Chan wrote:
Hehe there are a few more than those two, Yoko just mentioned those two as an example; I believe they are the ones in bold:

Saa LET'S SONG!!
Yume wo utaou (LET'S SHOUT!)
Sora ni utaou (LET'S GO!)
Hajikeru monogatari ni shichaimashou
Mirai no chizu wo (YES YES)
Kimi to egakou
Kono REVOLUTION (WE ARE)
Ikimashou (STARISH!)
Ai wo CHANGE THE STAR
CHECK IT OUT!

Basically, certain lines have a kind of "call and answer," so we should be singing the "answer" part because the "call" part will already be pre-recorded by Yukie and Yoko. Something like that? Although I was thinking, there are some lines that don't have an "answer" part, like "Koyoi wa hora futari de sen PERCENT LOVE".. should we sing those together too? Yoko please clarify if I am incorrect haha~ I think the more we can all sing together, though, the stronger a performance it will be I love you

Thanks for the lyric! Definitely sing "Ai wo CHANGE THE STAR, CHECK IT OUT!" part, too! That should be easy enough, right? I agree that any part we all can sing together would be nice:)
Back to top Go down
Yomi chan
Janitor
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: Maji LOVE 1000% (CLOSED)   Wed May 16, 2012 1:38 am

Yukie and I discussed today. YES, LET'S MAKE THIS SINGING ANS DANCING PERFORMANCE!

Yukie will make the track with slightly higher key and both Yukie and I will record our voice on it. Yukie and I will have fake mics on stage (unless SZ will let Yukie use her own headset).

Rest of you guys will have working mics, sing your solo part + whatever part you can including the call and response part.

Are you ready?
Back to top Go down
Ayumi
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff

PostSubject: Re: Maji LOVE 1000% (CLOSED)   Wed May 16, 2012 2:07 am

Yomi chan wrote:
Yukie and I discussed today. YES, LET'S MAKE THIS SINGING ANS DANCING PERFORMANCE!

Yukie will make the track with slightly higher key and both Yukie and I will record our voice on it. Yukie and I will have fake mics on stage (unless SZ will let Yukie use her own headset).

Rest of you guys will have working mics, sing your solo part + whatever part you can including the call and response part.

Are you ready?

so ready~ bounce Fanimaid Starish is live in T-11 days :3
Back to top Go down
Miki_Chan
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Maji LOVE 1000% (CLOSED)   Wed May 16, 2012 1:39 pm

Yomi chan wrote:

Are you ready?

EYYAAA!! Now we have working mics?
*faints*
Back to top Go down
Ayumi
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff

PostSubject: Re: Maji LOVE 1000% (CLOSED)   Wed May 16, 2012 3:33 pm

Yoko is this what you were thinking for the intro? Or maybe the high-five only and not the other stuff? haha maybe it's too much to do last minute..
Back to top Go down
Yomi chan
Janitor
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: Maji LOVE 1000% (CLOSED)   Wed May 16, 2012 3:53 pm

This one is closer to what I was thinking about

But do it all on stage. You can see in our video that i linked in FB for the performance, I cut off the middle part between hi-five and the start of the song, so it's not that long, the timing is very similar to this video than the video in your post.

So it's like:
Have one maid stand on stage or have her on the side, we run up to hi-five with her, do the circle, take our position and wait for Doki Doki

We can even run up from the back of the audience to high-five. That may be better Very Happy

Easy enough, right?
Back to top Go down
Ayumi
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff

PostSubject: Re: Maji LOVE 1000% (CLOSED)   Thu May 17, 2012 2:55 am

Yeahh right after I posted, I remembered you posting something about it earlier so I went back and watched it.. sounds good! :3
Back to top Go down
Yukie
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Maji LOVE 1000% (CLOSED)   Sat May 19, 2012 6:16 pm

i made the short version karaoke.
me and yoko-chan will record our singing, the rest girls will have an actual mic singing to it.

check it out~ Smile

https://www.dropbox.com/s/krvac1cj9do3gx6/majilove-kara-short-keyup.mp3
Back to top Go down
http://www.yukiedong.com
Yomi chan
Janitor
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: Maji LOVE 1000% (CLOSED)   Sun May 20, 2012 2:32 am

Thank you Yukie chan!!

So Mikey OK'd the intro Hi-Five part!

This is how it goes:
1. We will get ready in the back of audience.
2. When the intro begin, each of us runs up through the audience in the center pathway (you know which one I'm talking about)
3. Hi-Five the designated maid (we'll find someone) and run up to the stage
4. Wait till all of us are on stage, we can do circle if we have time, if no time, take your position and stand by
5. then DOKI DOKI

All 5 of us got together to practice and realized that it's VERY important to know your position, as well as your neighbors!! Try to be aware of who are next to you at all time so you can correctly position yourself even when you get lost.

Mirrored video is a great resource, so keep watching it! The link is on FB:)

REVISED FIRST ALL-GET-TOGETHER PRACTICE TIME
1. Friday at 12:30pm at the back room place for practice (sorry I can't describe)
If you don't know where it is, let's meet at Stage Zero at 12:15pm and I will take you to the place. We have 1hour before OP ceremony thing
2. Friday at 5:30-6:00pm? at the same place
Does this work with you guys?
3. After mandatory meeting if we still need to.

Miki, how is your practice going? I would like you to at least know all of your moves before we meet on Friday so all we have to do when we get together is to sync up and learn each other's positions.
Back to top Go down
Miki_Chan
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Maji LOVE 1000% (CLOSED)   Sun May 20, 2012 3:42 am

Yomi chan wrote:
Thank you Yukie chan!!

So Mikey OK'd the intro Hi-Five part!

This is how it goes:
1. We will get ready in the back of audience.
2. When the intro begin, each of us runs up through the audience in the center pathway (you know which one I'm talking about)
3. Hi-Five the designated maid (we'll find someone) and run up to the stage
4. Wait till all of us are on stage, we can do circle if we have time, if no time, take your position and stand by
5. then DOKI DOKI

All 5 of us got together to practice and realized that it's VERY important to know your position, as well as your neighbors!! Try to be aware of who are next to you at all time so you can correctly position yourself even when you get lost.

Mirrored video is a great resource, so keep watching it! The link is on FB:)

REVISED FIRST ALL-GET-TOGETHER PRACTICE TIME
1. Friday at 12:30pm at the back room place for practice (sorry I can't describe)
If you don't know where it is, let's meet at Stage Zero at 12:15pm and I will take you to the place. We have 1hour before OP ceremony thing
2. Friday at 5:30-6:00pm? at the same place
Does this work with you guys?
3. After mandatory meeting if we still need to.

Miki, how is your practice going? I would like you to at least know all of your moves before we meet on Friday so all we have to do when we get together is to sync up and learn each other's positions.

My practice is actually going good so far, ever since I met Mey-chan and Gloria that day to practice, I actually learned the entire dance on that day and from there I have been practicing like a mad woman xD So I feel like I got my moves down almost to perfect. I also want to show the rest of the girls that there is a certain part in the video when Ren and Masato start singing their solos in the Danceroid version, I realized that the backup dancers around the time look clumsy and I just couldn't get the hang of what they were supposed to do, so I kinda improvised a simple dance move that we can do, which I can show you guys when we meet up on for our practice at Fanime. As of now, I have practice and around tomorrow, I am going to brush up on the lyrics so I can sing <3 If any on you girls have skype, maybe we can help each other on the lyrics, I can try to get on tomorrow night after work around 10pm if you any of you will be awake.
Back to top Go down
Yomi chan
Janitor
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: Maji LOVE 1000% (CLOSED)   Sun May 20, 2012 3:56 am

That's great that you got the whole dance! No worry about shearing the improv part, because I think Meilyne, Gloria and Yukie got it so they can show you how. Let's try to stick to the Danceloid video as much as we can because that's what all of us are practicing from.

Make sure you learn your solo part! That's the most important part!!

Last edited by Yomi chan on Sun May 20, 2012 4:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Miki_Chan
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Maji LOVE 1000% (CLOSED)   Sun May 20, 2012 3:58 am

Yukie wrote:
i made the short version karaoke.
me and yoko-chan will record our singing, the rest girls will have an actual mic singing to it.

check it out~ Smile

https://www.dropbox.com/s/krvac1cj9do3gx6/majilove-kara-short-keyup.mp3

sounds awesome!
Fanimaid STARISH! <3
Back to top Go down
Miki_Chan
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Maji LOVE 1000% (CLOSED)   Sun May 20, 2012 3:59 am

Yomi chan wrote:
That's great that you got the whole dance! No worry about shearing the improv part, because I think Meilyne, Gloria and Yukie got it so they can show you how. Let's try to stick to the Dancelond video as much as we can because that's what all of us are practicing from.

Make sure you learn your solo part! That's the most important part!!

Yes! Yes!
Back to top Go down
Yomi chan
Janitor
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: Maji LOVE 1000% (CLOSED)   Sun May 20, 2012 11:16 pm

Oh yeah, what's your plan on decorating your maid outfit for this?

Ayumi and Miki, I have the black feather, let's devide it on Friday.

Besides that, I will look for my driving gloves and may make Orange arm cover:)
Back to top Go down
Ayumi
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff

PostSubject: Re: Maji LOVE 1000% (CLOSED)   Mon May 21, 2012 12:20 am

Yomi chan wrote:
I'll probably just use the blue scarf I have and wear it like a tie hehe (unless you mentioned you might have a blue tie?); it's a bright blue so it's pretty good :3

wait where does Masato where his feathers?? wrist and around the neck? everyone bring safety pins lolll
Back to top Go down
Miki_Chan
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Maji LOVE 1000% (CLOSED)   Mon May 21, 2012 1:06 am

Yomi chan wrote:

Ayumi and Miki, I have the black feather, let's devide it on Friday.

Besides that, I will look for my driving gloves and may make Orange arm cover:)

I was going to use two scarves. One blue for my neck and one to wrap around my waist that was purple. I can also wrap some fabric around my arm and I think Tokiya has gloves too.
Back to top Go down
lttlrshark
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Maji LOVE 1000% (CLOSED)   Mon May 21, 2012 1:14 am

Im going to be in Karuta-maid+red neck collar and chain....hahahahhahahaha

But i'll add Yellow to my outfit somehow (because Gloria and I switched ShoxNatsuki)
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/meilyneT
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maji LOVE 1000% (CLOSED)   

Back to top Go down

Maji LOVE 1000% (CLOSED)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next