Fanimaids Only BBS

Where official maids of Fanimaid Cafe discuss and mingle.

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Maji LOVE 1000% (CLOSED)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
lttlrshark
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Maji LOVE 1000% (CLOSED)   Tue May 01, 2012 4:11 am

I've been playing Maji Love 1000% loud at my work as soon as customers leave and new ones walk in *because they havent heard it*...

Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/meilyneT
Yomi chan
Janitor
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: Maji LOVE 1000% (CLOSED)   Tue May 01, 2012 8:18 am

lttlrshark wrote:
I've been playing Maji Love 1000% loud at my work as soon as customers leave and new ones walk in *because they havent heard it*...

LOL, you should be "ARE YOU READY?"ing when they come in and "CHECK IT OUT!" when they are looking XDDDDD

Hey, let's think about Price-nizing ourselves for the performance!

Image colors:
Otoya (Yukie) - Red
Tokiya (Miki) - Navy
Sho (Meilyne) - Fusha
Natsuki (Gloria) - Yellow
Masato (Ayumi) - Blue
Len (Yoko) - Orange

Ayumi and Miki, do you want to share black fur/feather with me?
Reference photo

Back to top Go down
Yomi chan
Janitor
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: Maji LOVE 1000% (CLOSED)   Tue May 01, 2012 10:21 am

I tried dancing and singing with +3 key, it's TOO HIGH!! It's Impossible!

Sorry for changing it so many times, but will you guys try it for yourself and let me know which key is confortable.
I personally don't have problem singing in Original key. Is there anyone who can not sing the original key?
I think the lowest part of the song is Otoya's solo part and is Yukie confortable with this?

Last edited by Yomi chan on Tue May 01, 2012 9:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Miki_Chan
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Maji LOVE 1000% (CLOSED)   Tue May 01, 2012 7:22 pm

I tried singing in the Original key and I feel more comfortable with that one. The female key is too high >w<;
and yesh we can share the black fur <3
*dies from Tokiya's glare*
Back to top Go down
Ayumi
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff

PostSubject: Re: Maji LOVE 1000% (CLOSED)   Tue May 01, 2012 11:23 pm

Yomi chan wrote:

Ayumi and Miki, do you want to share black fur/feather with me?

I tried dancing and singing with +3 key, it's TOO HIGH!! It's Impossible!

Sorry for changing it so many times, but will you guys try it for yourself and let me know which key is confortable.
I personally don't have problem singing in Original key. Is there anyone who can not sing the original key?

HAHA I have no problem with black feathers XD

I tried singing to the MMD one in my car.. I was yelling the whole time! can't even imagine it with dancing..

The original key is okay for me too because my voice is naturally low, but I kind of liked the idea of having the key a little higher to make it more feminine--
something between the original key and MMD key would probably work for our range of voices. What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
Yomi chan
Janitor
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: Maji LOVE 1000% (CLOSED)   Wed May 02, 2012 1:50 am

Yay, black feather!

Yukie said she will try to make it +1 and let's see.

But I'm starting to play with the idea of making this a dance performance....or sing it over vocal track.
Back to top Go down
Yomi chan
Janitor
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: Maji LOVE 1000% (CLOSED)   Wed May 02, 2012 3:28 pm

I should be there on Friday, anyone else will be there? Let's do all together rehearsal
Back to top Go down
Miki_Chan
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Maji LOVE 1000% (CLOSED)   Wed May 02, 2012 4:10 pm

Yomi chan wrote:
I should be there on Friday, anyone else will be there? Let's do all together rehearsal

I will :DDD
Back to top Go down
Ayumi
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff

PostSubject: Re: Maji LOVE 1000% (CLOSED)   Fri May 04, 2012 12:02 am

Yomi chan wrote:

Do you mean Friday of Fanime, same day as the mandatory meeting?
Back to top Go down
Yomi chan
Janitor
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: Maji LOVE 1000% (CLOSED)   Fri May 04, 2012 3:11 am

Ayumi wrote:
Yomi chan wrote:

Do you mean Friday of Fanime, same day as the mandatory meeting?

Yeah, before the meeting in the afternoon or after.
Back to top Go down
Miki_Chan
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Maji LOVE 1000% (CLOSED)   Fri May 04, 2012 4:44 pm

Ok I am currently studying the lyrics and trying to sing it in Japanese, but did you want me to record my voice singing only my solo part or the whole TV version?
Back to top Go down
Yomi chan
Janitor
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: Maji LOVE 1000% (CLOSED)   Fri May 04, 2012 6:13 pm

Miki_Chan wrote:
Ok I am currently studying the lyrics and trying to sing it in Japanese, but did you want me to record my voice singing only my solo part or the whole TV version?

NO WORRIES!!

I was discussing this with Yukie and if there is no objection, we would like to make this a dance performance on Original Key. But since we can have 4 mics, we can use it for anyone who wants to, but it will be over the original vocal track.

We will need to hold the mic anyway for the choreography anyway. Does anyone have fake mic you can bring?

To recap:
1. No need to learn the lyric, bring a fake mic if you have one
2. Get your move down to your best
3. Let's accessorize to be in the character
4. Get your friends to come to cheer for you

Back to top Go down
Miki_Chan
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Maji LOVE 1000% (CLOSED)   Fri May 04, 2012 7:03 pm

Yomi chan wrote:
Miki_Chan wrote:

NO WORRIES!!

I was discussing this with Yukie and if there is no objection, we would like to make this a dance performance on Original Key. But since we can have 4 mics, we can use it for anyone who wants to, but it will be over the original vocal track.

We will need to hold the mic anyway for the choreography anyway. Does anyone have fake mic you can bring?

To recap:

Yaaaay! So when are we performing? Sunday?
Back to top Go down
Miki_Chan
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Maji LOVE 1000% (CLOSED)   Fri May 04, 2012 8:51 pm

I was thinking on buying this wig for our performance, think this is a good one? :3

Wig
Back to top Go down
lttlrshark
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Maji LOVE 1000% (CLOSED)   Sat May 05, 2012 4:59 pm

miki~ so Gloria and I have finals and wont start practicin g until the 18th. we might practice everyday or every other day! Butttt before we meet up, we're learning the lyrics. all 100% because its easier to learn the dancing *as I have learned* haha....

but you can feel free to practice on your own. No time because of finals >.< sorry!
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/meilyneT
Yomi chan
Janitor
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: Maji LOVE 1000% (CLOSED)   Sat May 05, 2012 5:40 pm

Miki_Chan wrote:
Yomi chan wrote:
Miki_Chan wrote:

NO WORRIES!!

To recap:

Yaaaay! So when are we performing? Sunday?

Last time I talked to Mikey, and it's still subject to change but, it may be the last performance on Sunday. GRAND FINALE OF FANIMAID LIVE 2012!! HAS TO BE GOOD GIRLS
Back to top Go down
Yomi chan
Janitor
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: Maji LOVE 1000% (CLOSED)   Sat May 05, 2012 5:41 pm

Miki_Chan wrote:
I was thinking on buying this wig for our performance, think this is a good one? :3

Wig

It looks good!
Back to top Go down
Ayumi
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff

PostSubject: Re: Maji LOVE 1000% (CLOSED)   Sat May 05, 2012 10:47 pm

Yomi chan wrote:

NO WORRIES!!

To recap:

Wait did you say before that Yukie has her own mic? So we would have 5 or 4 real ones? And then one obviously fake one haha.. ┐(´д`)┌
Back to top Go down
Yomi chan
Janitor
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: Maji LOVE 1000% (CLOSED)   Sat May 05, 2012 11:25 pm

Ayumi wrote:

Wait did you say before that Yukie has her own mic? So we would have 5 or 4 real ones? And then one obviously fake one haha.. ┐(´д`)┌

Yukie has a wireless mic (a headset mic) we thought we can use, but probably not going to be able to use it at Fanimaid Live. We will all need to hold a mic for choreography and lip-sync. We can get 4 mics at SZ, so we will need 2 more fake (or real, just not connected) mics. I think Yukie may have said she has that, too, besides the headset. Come to think of it, I have a mic at home, too, so no worries. We got it covered, but if you want to bring yours, maybe the one you already use for practice, that will be great, too
Back to top Go down
Yomi chan
Janitor
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: Maji LOVE 1000% (CLOSED)   Mon May 07, 2012 11:31 pm

Practice this Saturday for whoever can make it to San Jose Convention Center.

I am assuming the Fanime meeting is at the usual time, 3pm for general meeting, so let's meet at 1pm?
Back to top Go down
Yomi chan
Janitor
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: Maji LOVE 1000% (CLOSED)   Mon May 07, 2012 11:35 pm

As for practice on Friday of Fanime (Day 0), do you prefer to meet before Opening celemony or after? Or after Fanimaid mandantory meeting?

I would like to lock down the time where all 6 of us can get together Smile
Back to top Go down
Miki_Chan
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Maji LOVE 1000% (CLOSED)   Mon May 07, 2012 11:48 pm

Yomi chan wrote:
As for practice on Friday of Fanime (Day 0), do you prefer to meet before Opening celemony or after? Or after Fanimaid mandantory meeting?

I would like to lock down the time where all 6 of us can get together Smile

I would say after the mandantory meeting Smile
Back to top Go down
Ayumi
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff

PostSubject: Re: Maji LOVE 1000% (CLOSED)   Tue May 08, 2012 12:54 am

Yomi chan wrote:

I am assuming the Fanime meeting is at the usual time, 3pm for general meeting, so let's meet at 1pm?

I'm down-- I haven't practiced at SJCC before, do you guys have a usual meeting spot?

Yomi chan wrote:

I would like to lock down the time where all 6 of us can get together

I'll most likely be there all day staffing at the registration department, so whatever time is decided on should be fine with me, I don't have a preference. I'm thinking, though, that it might be good to practice more than one time, even if not everyone can make it to all meet-ups-- waiting until after the mandatory meeting for all of us to meet might be cutting it a little close. But I'm down for whatever the group decides! Surprised
Back to top Go down
Yomi chan
Janitor
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: Maji LOVE 1000% (CLOSED)   Tue May 08, 2012 1:20 am

Ayumi wrote:
Yomi chan wrote:

I'm down-- I haven't practiced at SJCC before, do you guys have a usual meeting spot?

I used the area next to Starbucks? or Peets? on Marriott side. There are windows we can see our reflection.

Ayumi wrote:

I'll most likely be there all day staffing at the registration department, so whatever time is decided on should be fine with me, I don't have a preference. I'm thinking, though, that it might be good to practice more than one time, even if not everyone can make it to all meet-ups-- waiting until after the mandatory meeting for all of us to meet might be cutting it a little close. But I'm down for whatever the group decides! Surprised

I agree with you! Let's meet before Opening Celemony, after Opening celemony and after mandantory meeting and whoever can make it should just come. If you are in multiple performances, you are more likely to be pulled for that practice after the meeting anyway.

Please try to make it so we have more people to practice togather since it's important for each of us to know the positioning on stage for the performance. Remember, this is the last performance on Sunday.
Back to top Go down
Ayumi
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff

PostSubject: Re: Maji LOVE 1000% (CLOSED)   Tue May 08, 2012 2:24 am

Yomi chan wrote:

I used the area next to Starbucks? or Peets? on Marriott side. There are windows we can see our reflection.
Ah I think I know exactly where you are talking about; I remember passing by once and thinking, "This is a great spot to practice dances." :3 Could I have your number, just in case of the unlikely event that I can't find you? My number is (408) 313-2019. :]

Yomi chan wrote:
I agree with you! Let's meet before Opening Celemony, after Opening celemony and after mandantory meeting and whoever can make it should just come. If you are in multiple performances, you are more likely to be pulled for that practice after the meeting anyway.

Please try to make it so we have more people to practice togather since it's important for each of us to know the positioning on stage for the performance. Remember, this is the last performance on Sunday.
Alright! cheers Could you set some tentative times for the meet-ups then? Just in case I have to inform the registration heads of when I'll be away.. I may not be able to make all of the meet-ups, but definitely at least two :]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maji LOVE 1000% (CLOSED)   

Back to top Go down

Maji LOVE 1000% (CLOSED)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next