Fanimaids Only BBS

Where official maids of Fanimaid Cafe discuss and mingle.

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Maji LOVE 1000% (CLOSED)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Miki_Chan
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Maji LOVE 1000% (CLOSED)   Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:30 am

lttlrshark wrote:
Miki_Chan wrote:
lttlrshark wrote:
Miki_Chan wrote:
Yomi chan wrote:
I added "CLOSED" to the title of this thread so that people would know we already have 6. Unless anyone is dropping out XD I hope not!!

I was actually hoping if anyone in the group lives in the SF area, I need help breaking down the dance >___________<

Gloria and I live in SF, matter of fact, we'll be practicing together. so you can totally join us! Though it may be after the 15th because we have exams...

That is fine actually because I have exams too! <3
I just feel more comfortable with people I can practice with instead of by myself and this gives us a chance to finally meet each other Very Happy

Okay! Feel free to find/add me on facebook! --> Meilyne Tran
I'll message you or we can all arrange when to meet up. Its always easier to learn in a group anyways. that way at least HALF of us will be in SYNC haha ;D

KYAAAA~! THANK YOU!!
<3
Back to top Go down
lttlrshark
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Maji LOVE 1000% (CLOSED)   Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:24 pm

so.......what's going to go on with the song, are we dancing to female version or male version? Or ...singing to it?
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/meilyneT
Yomi chan
Janitor
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: Maji LOVE 1000% (CLOSED)   Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:30 pm

We are singing it
We got 5 mics (4 SZ mics and Yukie brings her own)
This means one person will hold a fake mic and will need to record the voice on track for sure. But in the meantime, I personally think it helps to have some vocals and calls on it.

Probably sing the female key, Yukie is working on changing the key of the karaoke track. Thanks! Also, will you try +1 and +2 so it's not too high for people like Ayumi?

We are very likely to have a slot on Sunday for performance. Next thing for us to decide:

1. Who holds the fake mic and record the vocal before hand?
This person has the most advantage because no chance of messing up on stage by getting out of breath. Also, this person needs to be able to record voice on track. Does anyone know how to mix it?
2. What video to use?
If no objection, I'm thinking about using the live scene from the final episode, not the OP video. Currently looking for a clean video, if you have a link to it, or if you have it ripped (final ep), please let me know~
Back to top Go down
Miki_Chan
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Maji LOVE 1000% (CLOSED)   Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:21 am

Yomi chan wrote:
We are singing it
We got 5 mics (4 SZ mics and Yukie brings her own)
This means one person will hold a fake mic and will need to record the voice on track for sure. But in the meantime, I personally think it helps to have some vocals and calls on it.

Probably sing the female key, Yukie is working on changing the key of the karaoke track. Thanks! Also, will you try +1 and +2 so it's not too high for people like Ayumi?

We are very likely to have a slot on Sunday for performance. Next thing for us to decide:

1. Who holds the fake mic and record the vocal before hand?
This person has the most advantage because no chance of messing up on stage by getting out of breath. Also, this person needs to be able to record voice on track. Does anyone know how to mix it?
2. What video to use?
If no objection, I'm thinking about using the live scene from the final episode, not the OP video. Currently looking for a clean video, if you have a link to it, or if you have it ripped (final ep), please let me know~

Well if no one objects....I would like to hold the fake mic....I get nervous easily and can't sing at all and I really don't want to mess up the performance...
Back to top Go down
Yomi chan
Janitor
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: Maji LOVE 1000% (CLOSED)   Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:25 am

Miki_Chan wrote:

Well if no one objects....I would like to hold the fake mic....I get nervous easily and can't sing at all and I really don't want to mess up the performance...

Can you record your voice as MP3? Not right now, because the karaoke track is not ready, so you have time to figure it out.

Anyone has any objection?
Back to top Go down
Miki_Chan
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Special Request   Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:28 am

I wanted to ask some of the maids who is performing with us to help me present a cake to a special friend of mine for his birthday. I was thinking on make a strawberry shortcake for him and wanted to give it to him right after the performance as a surprise. I really hope that maybe some of you can help sing a happy birthday song for him in front of the crowd Smile I think he would enjoy it, let me know?
Back to top Go down
Miki_Chan
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Maji LOVE 1000% (CLOSED)   Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:30 am

Yomi chan wrote:
Miki_Chan wrote:

Can you record your voice as MP3? Not right now, because the karaoke track is not ready, so you have time to figure it out.

I can try, how do I do that?
Back to top Go down
TiffanyF
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff

PostSubject: Re: Maji LOVE 1000% (CLOSED)   Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:42 am

Miki_Chan wrote:
I wanted to ask some of the maids who is performing with us to help me present a cake to a special friend of mine for his birthday. I was thinking on make a strawberry shortcake for him and wanted to give it to him right after the performance as a surprise. I really hope that maybe some of you can help sing a happy birthday song for him in front of the crowd Smile I think he would enjoy it, let me know?

I think thats a bit off topic and would be better in a different place in the forums.
Back to top Go down
http://com.nicovideo.jp/community/co370509
Yomi chan
Janitor
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: Maji LOVE 1000% (CLOSED)   Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:43 am

Miki_Chan wrote:

Please get approval to do this on stage from Jun, since fanimaid Live is a represenation of Fanime, it's slightly different from Karaoke compatition or user participated event.
Back to top Go down
Ayumi
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff

PostSubject: Re: Maji LOVE 1000% (CLOSED)   Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:43 am

Miki_Chan wrote:

Aww that is a sweet thing for you to think of! I think, though, that there won't be time to do that during the live.. we are on Stage Zero time and they are pretty strict, that's why we have time restrictions on performances. Maybe have him come to the cafe and something can be worked out there? But like Yoko says, anything like that needs to be approved by Jun~

Last edited by Ayumi on Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Miki_Chan
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Maji LOVE 1000% (CLOSED)   Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:44 am

Yomi chan wrote:
Miki_Chan wrote:

Please get approval to do this on stage from Jun, since fanimaid Live is a represenattion of Fanime, it's slightly different from Karaoke compatition or user participated event.

Kk!
Back to top Go down
Yomi chan
Janitor
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: Maji LOVE 1000% (CLOSED)   Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:46 am

Ayumi wrote:
Miki_Chan wrote:

Aww that is a sweet thing for you to think of! I think, though, that there won't be time to do that during the live.. we are on Stage Zero time and they are pretty strict, that's why we have time restrictions on performances. Maybe have him come to the cafe and something can be worked out there?

Great suggestion. But still ask for permission from staff on duty. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Miki_Chan
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Maji LOVE 1000% (CLOSED)   Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:49 am

Yomi chan wrote:
Ayumi wrote:
Miki_Chan wrote:

Aww that is a sweet thing for you to think of! I think, though, that there won't be time to do that during the live.. we are on Stage Zero time and they are pretty strict, that's why we have time restrictions on performances. Maybe have him come to the cafe and something can be worked out there?

Great suggestion. But still ask for permission from staff on duty. Thanks!

I will <3
Back to top Go down
CrackPr0n
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Maji LOVE 1000% (CLOSED)   Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:51 am

No can do. Something like this would take easily 5-10 minutes and is a mess to deal with. If you want to do something INSIDE the cafe, that we can discuss and I can possibly do something with. At the live though, yeah, sorry, but there's no way we can do something like this.
Back to top Go down
lttlrshark
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Maji LOVE 1000% (CLOSED)   Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:22 am

no objections!! unlike Karuta's voice....these guys' are easier to sing. I dont sing high, i sing low HAHAA *not manly though* :3

so excited!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/meilyneT
Yomi chan
Janitor
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: Maji LOVE 1000% (CLOSED)   Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:28 am

Miki_Chan wrote:
Yomi chan wrote:
Miki_Chan wrote:

I can try, how do I do that?

You need a program like Audacity or Garage Band if on Mac. Don't worry about using a good mic and stuff, it's for a stage, not for a CD.

"Oh Baby, Goin ni naru koi no shodo"

Is your only line for solo. (We can cheat and have someone else sing that part on stage, too..........)
Back to top Go down
Ayumi
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff

PostSubject: Re: Maji LOVE 1000% (CLOSED)   Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:31 am

Yomi chan wrote:

You need a program like Audacity or Garage Band if on Mac. Don't worry about using a good mic and stuff, it's for a stage, not for a CD.

Is your only line for solo. (We can cheat and have someone else sing that part on stage, too..........)

lipsyncing a live performance.. the paradox! (i secretly sing that part too when i am listening to it while driving.. it's so sexy :333)

omg Yoko check e-mail!! Mikey just sent out performance approvals??
Back to top Go down
Yomi chan
Janitor
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: Maji LOVE 1000% (CLOSED)   Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:40 am

Ayumi wrote:
Yomi chan wrote:

lipsyncing a live performance.. the paradox! (i secretly sing that part too when i am listening to it while driving.. it's so sexy :333)

Tokiya has the best line, i know XDDD

Did Mikey send out the approval list? I don't think I received it.....
Back to top Go down
Miki_Chan
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Maji LOVE 1000% (CLOSED)   Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:46 am

Yomi chan wrote:
Ayumi wrote:
Yomi chan wrote:

I know! *melts*
Back to top Go down
CrackPr0n
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Maji LOVE 1000% (CLOSED)   Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:48 am

Yomi chan wrote:
Ayumi wrote:
Yomi chan wrote:

I sent you an email that said something along the lines of "Yeah, just assume that I approved anything you emailed me, Yoko"
Back to top Go down
Ayumi
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff

PostSubject: Re: Maji LOVE 1000% (CLOSED)   Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:50 am

CrackPr0n wrote:
I sent you an email that said something along the lines of "Yeah, just assume that I approved anything you emailed me, Yoko"

you heard it from the horse's mouth, ladies.. this is officially happening!

... OH GOD I HAVE TO PRACTICE pale
Back to top Go down
Yomi chan
Janitor
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: Maji LOVE 1000% (CLOSED)   Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:54 am

CrackPr0n wrote:

Mikey, I was trying to cover your a$$ until we send out the "official" email.....

But it's cool, yes, this is happening!!!
Back to top Go down
Ayumi
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff

PostSubject: Re: Maji LOVE 1000% (CLOSED)   Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:04 am

Yomi chan wrote:
CrackPr0n wrote:

Mikey, I was trying to cover your a$$ until we send out the "official" email.....

ack sorry if i let the cat out of the bag early! i was in IRC and Mikey said he sent out performance approvals so i asked and Yoko said she didn't get one and i got scared for a sec! but it's cool! cheers
Back to top Go down
Ayumi
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff

PostSubject: Re: Maji LOVE 1000% (CLOSED)   Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:25 am

I'm just gonna leave this here~

Back to top Go down
Yomi chan
Janitor
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: Maji LOVE 1000% (CLOSED)   Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:26 am

Ayumi wrote:
Yomi chan wrote:
CrackPr0n wrote:

ack sorry if i let the cat out of the bag early! i was in IRC and Mikey said he sent out performance approvals so i asked and Yoko said she didn't get one and i got scared for a sec! but it's cool! cheers

It's fine:) We are staff, so we discuss performances and that's why Mikey let me know, but I just wanted to be fair to other maids in public:)

So there WAS a reason why I was very eager to decide on stuff XD

I've seen the vid, the random apparance of the little girl is cute XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maji LOVE 1000% (CLOSED)   

Back to top Go down

Maji LOVE 1000% (CLOSED)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next