Fanimaids Only BBS

Where official maids of Fanimaid Cafe discuss and mingle.

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Bakemonogatari / Nisemonogatari hour promotion at Fanimaid Live PLATINUM DISCO

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Yomi chan
Janitor
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: Bakemonogatari / Nisemonogatari hour promotion at Fanimaid Live PLATINUM DISCO   Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:52 pm

CrackPr0n wrote:
They let Yukie use her mic during her live, but they didn't let her use it during Fanimaid live iirc.

Do you know the reason why?
Back to top Go down
Kotone
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Bakemonogatari / Nisemonogatari hour promotion at Fanimaid Live PLATINUM DISCO   Tue May 01, 2012 9:17 pm

Yep, dancing!
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/snippershoo
Yomi chan
Janitor
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: Bakemonogatari / Nisemonogatari hour promotion at Fanimaid Live PLATINUM DISCO   Tue May 01, 2012 9:43 pm

Kotone wrote:
Yep, dancing!

Awesome!

So let's see:

<Confirmed>
Tiffany (Tsukihi) - Sing and dance with a mic in hand
Ami (Karen) - Dance and/or Sing
Yoko (Black Hanekawa) - DJ IKUZO with no dance, dance only afterwards
Jun (Hitagi) - Dance
Kotone (Nadeko) - Dance
Ling - Dancing as well?

<Still maybes>
Haruhi-sama - are you doing this? And I think she was the one who wanted to sing?

I took out Bri since she is only doing Bake hour at the cafe
Back to top Go down
Ling
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Bakemonogatari / Nisemonogatari hour promotion at Fanimaid Live PLATINUM DISCO   Tue May 01, 2012 9:47 pm

Dancing yes~
Back to top Go down
http://tsven.tumblr.com
Yomi chan
Janitor
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: Bakemonogatari / Nisemonogatari hour promotion at Fanimaid Live PLATINUM DISCO   Tue May 01, 2012 9:55 pm

Ling wrote:
Dancing yes~
Cool~!

So it's now:

<Confirmed>
Tiffany (Tsukihi) - Sing and dance with a mic in hand
Ami (Karen) - Dance and/or Sing
Yoko (Black Hanekawa) - DJ IKUZO with no dance, dance only afterwards
Jun (Hitagi) - Dance
Kotone (Nadeko) - Dance
Ling - Dance

<Still maybes>
Haruhi-sama - are you doing this? And I think she was the one who wanted to sing?
Back to top Go down
CrackPr0n
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Bakemonogatari / Nisemonogatari hour promotion at Fanimaid Live PLATINUM DISCO   Tue May 01, 2012 10:03 pm

Yomi chan wrote:
CrackPr0n wrote:
They let Yukie use her mic during her live, but they didn't let her use it during Fanimaid live iirc.

I Don't recall, I just remember there being a short issue about it and then saying okay fuck it, we'll do it without.
Back to top Go down
Yomi chan
Janitor
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: Bakemonogatari / Nisemonogatari hour promotion at Fanimaid Live PLATINUM DISCO   Tue May 01, 2012 10:27 pm

CrackPr0n wrote:
Yomi chan wrote:
CrackPr0n wrote:

I Don't recall, I just remember there being a short issue about it and then saying okay fuck it, we'll do it without.

Okay.......Sad
Back to top Go down
Jun
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff

PostSubject: Re: Bakemonogatari / Nisemonogatari hour promotion at Fanimaid Live PLATINUM DISCO   Wed May 02, 2012 1:21 pm

Are we going to wear wigs and stuff while we're doing this? I'll probably have to slip it on right beforehand if that's the plan. And maybe... make a crab headband or something so I don't just look like me with purple hair. w
Back to top Go down
Yomi chan
Janitor
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: Bakemonogatari / Nisemonogatari hour promotion at Fanimaid Live PLATINUM DISCO   Wed May 02, 2012 1:53 pm

Jun wrote:
Are we going to wear wigs and stuff while we're doing this? I'll probably have to slip it on right beforehand if that's the plan. And maybe... make a crab headband or something so I don't just look like me with purple hair. w

I will be Neko for the live and keep telling people, no, it's not Inuyasha:)

Black hanekawa is easy because it's visibly different, but for Hitagi, a crab head band is the good idea~

Wish you can find giant crab craws to wear...XDDDDD

I guess Nadeko will just need te hat? Fire sisters, that egg hair accessories?

Karen may need to do a back flip or hand stand wwwwwww
Back to top Go down
Jun
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff

PostSubject: Re: Bakemonogatari / Nisemonogatari hour promotion at Fanimaid Live PLATINUM DISCO   Wed May 02, 2012 2:34 pm

I can make some out of craft foam. XD;

Also OMG INUYASHAS ON STAGE OMGOMGOMGGG \:U/
Back to top Go down
Yomi chan
Janitor
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: Bakemonogatari / Nisemonogatari hour promotion at Fanimaid Live PLATINUM DISCO   Wed May 02, 2012 2:54 pm

Jun wrote:
I can make some out of craft foam. XD;

CAN'T WAIT!!!!! Let's do Acchi Muite Hoi on stage wwwwww

Jun wrote:
Also OMG INUYASHAS ON STAGE OMGOMGOMGGG \:U/

NO THIS IS NOT INUYAHSA XDDDDDDDDDD
Back to top Go down
Kotone
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Bakemonogatari / Nisemonogatari hour promotion at Fanimaid Live PLATINUM DISCO   Wed May 02, 2012 4:13 pm

Yomi chan wrote:
Jun wrote:

I will be Neko for the live and keep telling people, no, it's not Inuyasha:)

Black hanekawa is easy because it's visibly different, but for Hitagi, a crab head band is the good idea~

Wish you can find giant crab craws to wear...XDDDDD

I guess Nadeko will just need te hat? Fire sisters, that egg hair accessories?

Karen may need to do a back flip or hand stand wwwwwww

I can wear either the hat or the hairband. I was actually thinking of dyeing and cutting my hair for Nadeko cuz I'm lazy and I need a haircut anyway. Probably a bad idea.>_>
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/snippershoo
Yomi chan
Janitor
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: Bakemonogatari / Nisemonogatari hour promotion at Fanimaid Live PLATINUM DISCO   Wed May 02, 2012 6:22 pm

Kotone wrote:

I can wear either the hat or the hairband. I was actually thinking of dyeing and cutting my hair for Nadeko cuz I'm lazy and I need a haircut anyway. Probably a bad idea.>_>

I don't think it's a bad idea! I think it will be cute and different from you r hair now:)

Hey, someone please get her a sukumizu?
Back to top Go down
TiffanyF
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff

PostSubject: Re: Bakemonogatari / Nisemonogatari hour promotion at Fanimaid Live PLATINUM DISCO   Wed May 02, 2012 7:06 pm

www she definitely needs that sukumizu!

As for Fire Sisters, we plan to wear the clips. Karen can do flips and hold a toothbrush, I can bring a knife... (totally not allowed on stage wwww)
Back to top Go down
http://com.nicovideo.jp/community/co370509
Enju
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff

PostSubject: Re: Bakemonogatari / Nisemonogatari hour promotion at Fanimaid Live PLATINUM DISCO   Tue May 08, 2012 1:03 am

Aww. Just wanted to say thank you for inviting me to perform with you guys. I might not be able to practice the dance due to my school+fraternity stuff so for now, I don't think I can do it. u.u And I might not even be able to be there in San Jose during Fanimaid Live, on second thought. ;o;
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/pkamlley
Yomi chan
Janitor
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: Bakemonogatari / Nisemonogatari hour promotion at Fanimaid Live PLATINUM DISCO   Wed May 09, 2012 4:18 am

No worries, Enju!

Okay, so we'll just have whoever signed up so far:)

Jun, Tiff, Ami, did you guys have time to discuss this at the party?
Back to top Go down
Yomi chan
Janitor
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: Bakemonogatari / Nisemonogatari hour promotion at Fanimaid Live PLATINUM DISCO   Fri May 11, 2012 1:58 pm

Since I get no reply, I will just make the video for the performance. It will be the OP vid from the show with the original vocal on it.

Any objections, let me know
Back to top Go down
Yomi chan
Janitor
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: Bakemonogatari / Nisemonogatari hour promotion at Fanimaid Live PLATINUM DISCO   Sat May 12, 2012 10:57 am

Nise OP video. Very straight forward, nothing fancy.

Audio sucks, so I may swap it. If any of you wants to sing, please let me know, then I will use karaoke track. If any of you are willing to take over video editing, I'm more than happy to pass it to you.

Mikey thought we are doing it twice, but I think once is enough. I already suggested to few people, but I kind of think it's fun to have each character dancing like it's character. We have Tsukihi and Ling to do the correct dance to hold everything together, Karen can flip and do a hand stand and be bollywood, Hitagi can be the crab, Nadeko can be embarassed the whole song.
Back to top Go down
Yomi chan
Janitor
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: Bakemonogatari / Nisemonogatari hour promotion at Fanimaid Live PLATINUM DISCO   Sun May 13, 2012 2:56 am

No replies here, but Mikey seems to think it's still a singing performance and we are doing it twice. Are you guys talking to him other than here and am I the only one who desn't know what's going on?
Back to top Go down
CrackPr0n
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Bakemonogatari / Nisemonogatari hour promotion at Fanimaid Live PLATINUM DISCO   Sun May 13, 2012 4:51 am

Yomi chan wrote:
No replies here, but Mikey seems to think it's still a singing performance and we are doing it twice. Are you guys talking to him other than here and am I the only one who desn't know what's going on?
N'ah I just thought you were doing the Ikuzo version after the first run of it. Whatever you decide is cool with me.

Is there a karaoke version of it?
Back to top Go down
TiffanyF
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff

PostSubject: Re: Bakemonogatari / Nisemonogatari hour promotion at Fanimaid Live PLATINUM DISCO   Sun May 13, 2012 5:13 am

I thought we are just putting the OP in the background?

There is no real karaoke version out yet, just MIDI stuff and edited stuff. I think we should just leave it with the vocal in the background since we're not so pressured to remember lyrics and I think it doesn't matter as much.

Its mainly our dancing anyways~
Back to top Go down
Yomi chan
Janitor
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: Bakemonogatari / Nisemonogatari hour promotion at Fanimaid Live PLATINUM DISCO   Sun May 13, 2012 5:26 am

Cool, then the video I linked above is good for the stage. Mikey, if you agree the audio sucks, would you mind swapping it when you have a chance? It's not high priority because we do have audio if you run out of time. If anyone else is willing to do that, I would really appreciate it, too.
Back to top Go down
Yomi chan
Janitor
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: Bakemonogatari / Nisemonogatari hour promotion at Fanimaid Live PLATINUM DISCO   Mon May 14, 2012 1:57 pm

A lot of us are under huge work load and have lots of other performances, and I think for this one, doing practice once together on Day 0 would be fine. Just learn what you can and get together once after OP ceremony or before mandatory meeting or after?
Back to top Go down
TiffanyF
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff

PostSubject: Re: Bakemonogatari / Nisemonogatari hour promotion at Fanimaid Live PLATINUM DISCO   Mon May 14, 2012 2:12 pm

I think thats fine. Ami and I have been practicing a little and split the lyrics to sing it as well as learned the dance.
Back to top Go down
Yomi chan
Janitor
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: Bakemonogatari / Nisemonogatari hour promotion at Fanimaid Live PLATINUM DISCO   Mon May 14, 2012 2:25 pm

TiffanyF wrote:
I think thats fine. Ami and I have been practicing a little and split the lyrics to sing it as well as learned the dance.

Oh, you guys are singing now? Do you want to use the karaoke track then?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bakemonogatari / Nisemonogatari hour promotion at Fanimaid Live PLATINUM DISCO   

Back to top Go down

Bakemonogatari / Nisemonogatari hour promotion at Fanimaid Live PLATINUM DISCO
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next