Fanimaids Only BBS

Where official maids of Fanimaid Cafe discuss and mingle.

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Bakemonogatari / Nisemonogatari hour promotion at Fanimaid Live PLATINUM DISCO

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Yomi chan
Janitor
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: Bakemonogatari / Nisemonogatari hour promotion at Fanimaid Live PLATINUM DISCO   Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:39 pm

I asked Tiffany to make a break down of the first hand chorography for all of us to learn.

Tiffany, you can simplify it, too, if you want XD!!
Back to top Go down
TiffanyF
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff

PostSubject: Re: Bakemonogatari / Nisemonogatari hour promotion at Fanimaid Live PLATINUM DISCO   Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:06 am

I'll definitely break it down and everything after I learn it. Probably by this weekend!
Back to top Go down
http://com.nicovideo.jp/community/co370509
Yomi chan
Janitor
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: Bakemonogatari / Nisemonogatari hour promotion at Fanimaid Live PLATINUM DISCO   Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:34 am

TiffanyF wrote:
I'll definitely break it down and everything after I learn it. Probably by this weekend!

Thank you Tiffany! Thank god this dance is not to hard!
Back to top Go down
Yomi chan
Janitor
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: Bakemonogatari / Nisemonogatari hour promotion at Fanimaid Live PLATINUM DISCO   Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:10 am

Hi guys, which video should we use? If there is a link, let me know.

Also, Tiffany, did you figure out if you can sing and dance at the same time? My guess is, you will need a head set to dance and sing at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Yomi chan
Janitor
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: Bakemonogatari / Nisemonogatari hour promotion at Fanimaid Live PLATINUM DISCO   Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:37 pm

Bri, are you joining the dance or you are just doing Bake hour at the cafe?
Back to top Go down
TiffanyF
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff

PostSubject: Re: Bakemonogatari / Nisemonogatari hour promotion at Fanimaid Live PLATINUM DISCO   Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:42 pm

Well we can't use a headset for the live since they won't let us. Plus I don't have a headset ><

However, I think its doable with a mic in the house, I'll just switch hands if needed. If its too hard when I practice with it, we can always not have the singing since it won't be an instrumental track I'm guessing.
Back to top Go down
Yomi chan
Janitor
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: Bakemonogatari / Nisemonogatari hour promotion at Fanimaid Live PLATINUM DISCO   Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:39 am

How certain are you about SZ not letting us use the headset? Even if we supply our own? <- this question has something to do with my other performance, not PD

Holding a mic in one hand will change how the dance will look like because there are lots of movement you need both hands to do, during singing. That's what I mean, it's not just about switching hands. It's probably fine if you and another maid are singing and rest of the maids just dance without holding the mic, but if 4 out of 6 maids holds the mic, it will look different. It will work out if we have mic stands. But I don't thin SZ has them.

Anyways, it also depends on who makes the video...if I'm making it, I'd rather know if it's going to be a karaoke track or the original track so I can submit it to Mikey soon. I think what I'm looking for is a commitment from people if you are singing or dancing. It's only 25 days away, you know what I mean?

I think I will use the mic at the beginning to do the Ikuzo part and just dance the rest. This choreography looks better using both hands.
Back to top Go down
TiffanyF
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff

PostSubject: Re: Bakemonogatari / Nisemonogatari hour promotion at Fanimaid Live PLATINUM DISCO   Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:54 am

I actually tried looking at the dance and imagining the mics in one hand... I'm sure it'll look ok. Its like how idols only dance with one hand but it turns out looking fine. And I think only 3 people are singing, unless I missed someone... One of them is you doing the Ikuzo ver (are you dancing while doing that part?) another is someone that wanted to only sing and not dance, then I'm planning to dance and sing.

I think they won't let anyone use their own equipment for Stage Zero because I think they didn't let Yukie use her headset in the previous year or so. I'm not entirely sure but I wouldn't rely on it.

As for which track, I think its fine with the voice in the back, especially because there is no real karaoke version for tv size, and the karaoke version isn't even out yet (I'm not sure when its coming out, its probably going to be attached to a Blu-ray or DVD... unless it already happened)
Back to top Go down
Yomi chan
Janitor
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: Bakemonogatari / Nisemonogatari hour promotion at Fanimaid Live PLATINUM DISCO   Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:15 am

Yukie has used it in the past, because I was helping her putting it on for her own show at SZ. I should check with SZ directly.

I can see how idol hold the mic in one hand and do half dance while dancers do the full dance and I was not sure if that's what we wanted to do. I didn't think that would be as cool, but if you don't mind that, then that's fine.

No, I'm not singing the song part, just doing the IKUZO part at the beginning and I will not dance while I do that.

Let me summerize:

Tiffany (Tsukihi) - Sing with a mic in hand
Ami (Karen) - Are you doing this?
Kotone (Nadeko) - Dancing, I suppose?
Ling - Daning as well?
Yoko (Black hanekawa) - DJ IKUZO with no dance, dance only afterwards

Maybes
Jun (Hitagi)
Bri (Tsubasa)
Haruhi-sama - are you doing this? And I think she was the one who wanted to sing?

As for the video and karaoke track and stuff, I was going to rip this one
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm17235702
Karaoke and it's TV size.

Back to top Go down
Yomi chan
Janitor
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: Bakemonogatari / Nisemonogatari hour promotion at Fanimaid Live PLATINUM DISCO   Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:19 am

IKUZO ver. karaoke. We may have to use this one
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm17264004
Back to top Go down
TiffanyF
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff

PostSubject: Re: Bakemonogatari / Nisemonogatari hour promotion at Fanimaid Live PLATINUM DISCO   Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:24 am

Theres this karaoke, short version as well.
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm17117990

Maybe you can do the beginning and ending for the Ikuzo version for TV size?
Back to top Go down
Yomi chan
Janitor
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: Bakemonogatari / Nisemonogatari hour promotion at Fanimaid Live PLATINUM DISCO   Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:37 am

TiffanyF wrote:
Theres this karaoke, short version as well.
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm17117990

Maybe you can do the beginning and ending for the Ikuzo version for TV size?

Did you notice the flute is missing from this version? Not that it's essencial, but it bugs the hell out of me XD

IKUZO beginning and ending I think is too much IKUZO
Back to top Go down
TiffanyF
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff

PostSubject: Re: Bakemonogatari / Nisemonogatari hour promotion at Fanimaid Live PLATINUM DISCO   Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:47 am

Ah, I didn't notice that, since I can't listen to it currently... >< But if it is missing the flute, then screw that version... haha

Too much Ikuzo = good performance
Back to top Go down
Yomi chan
Janitor
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: Bakemonogatari / Nisemonogatari hour promotion at Fanimaid Live PLATINUM DISCO   Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:52 am

TiffanyF wrote:
Ah, I didn't notice that, since I can't listen to it currently... >< But if it is missing the flute, then screw that version... haha

Too much Ikuzo = good performance

Were you suggesting something you didn't even listen? Shame on you and no, too much IKUZO is not good. I like how the song ends clean with "ディスコティック"
Back to top Go down
TiffanyF
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff

PostSubject: Re: Bakemonogatari / Nisemonogatari hour promotion at Fanimaid Live PLATINUM DISCO   Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:58 am

I did listen to it before when I sang with it a while back, but I just can't listen to it right now. I assumed it had it since it sounded fine before but I guess I just didn't listen close enough, sorry for the confusion!

Haha, I guess the ending is better without him then? Either way since you're the one doing that part.
Back to top Go down
Ami*chan
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff

PostSubject: Re: Bakemonogatari / Nisemonogatari hour promotion at Fanimaid Live PLATINUM DISCO   Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:11 am

As the Bigger Little Sister, it is my duty!
Back to top Go down
Yomi chan
Janitor
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: Bakemonogatari / Nisemonogatari hour promotion at Fanimaid Live PLATINUM DISCO   Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:17 am

Ami*chan wrote:
As the Bigger Little Sister, it is my duty!

Cool, dance only or sing, too?
Back to top Go down
Ami*chan
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff

PostSubject: Re: Bakemonogatari / Nisemonogatari hour promotion at Fanimaid Live PLATINUM DISCO   Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:21 am

Whatever is needed.
Back to top Go down
Yomi chan
Janitor
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: Bakemonogatari / Nisemonogatari hour promotion at Fanimaid Live PLATINUM DISCO   Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:22 am

Ami*chan wrote:
Whatever is needed.

It's up to you and if Tiffany wants someone else on mic. I'm set with IKUZO
Back to top Go down
TiffanyF
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff

PostSubject: Re: Bakemonogatari / Nisemonogatari hour promotion at Fanimaid Live PLATINUM DISCO   Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:01 am

I'm fine with whichever~
Back to top Go down
Jun
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff

PostSubject: Re: Bakemonogatari / Nisemonogatari hour promotion at Fanimaid Live PLATINUM DISCO   Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:43 pm

I'll probably just be dancing, but as for the headset issue-- Stage Zero has allowed usage of headsets in the past, but you must provide your own.
Back to top Go down
TiffanyF
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff

PostSubject: Re: Bakemonogatari / Nisemonogatari hour promotion at Fanimaid Live PLATINUM DISCO   Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:09 pm

Hm, I'm starting to think, we should just all do the dance (except for Yoko since shes doing Ikuzo ver) and just have the op in the back.
Back to top Go down
Yomi chan
Janitor
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: Bakemonogatari / Nisemonogatari hour promotion at Fanimaid Live PLATINUM DISCO   Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:17 pm

Jun wrote:
I'll probably just be dancing, but as for the headset issue-- Stage Zero has allowed usage of headsets in the past, but you must provide your own.

Thank you Jun, that's what I thought Smile

TiffanyF wrote:
Hm, I'm starting to think, we should just all do the dance (except for Yoko since shes doing Ikuzo ver) and just have the op in the back.

Are you sure? You and Ami can sing continuing from Naisho no Hanashi, if you guys want?

In the meantime:

<Confirmed>
Tiffany (Tsukihi) - Sing and dance with a mic in hand
Ami (Karen) - Dance and/or Sing
Yoko (Black Hanekawa) - DJ IKUZO with no dance, dance only afterwards
Jun (Hitagi) - Dance
Ling - Daning as well?
Kotone (Nadeko) - Dancing, I suppose?

<Still maybes>
Bri (Tsubasa)
Haruhi-sama - are you doing this? And I think she was the one who wanted to sing?
Back to top Go down
TiffanyF
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff

PostSubject: Re: Bakemonogatari / Nisemonogatari hour promotion at Fanimaid Live PLATINUM DISCO   Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:22 pm

Hm, what I was thinking is its true, the dance doesn't look as good with the mic in one hand, even if its not too bad. Although its true, if we both sing, then we can continue one performance after another. Ah, if Ami and I both sing and we take turns, then we can do half the dance with both hands.
Back to top Go down
CrackPr0n
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Bakemonogatari / Nisemonogatari hour promotion at Fanimaid Live PLATINUM DISCO   Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:24 pm

They let Yukie use her mic during her live, but they didn't let her use it during Fanimaid live iirc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bakemonogatari / Nisemonogatari hour promotion at Fanimaid Live PLATINUM DISCO   

Back to top Go down

Bakemonogatari / Nisemonogatari hour promotion at Fanimaid Live PLATINUM DISCO
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next