Fanimaids Only BBS

Where official maids of Fanimaid Cafe discuss and mingle.

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Bakemonogatari / Nisemonogatari hour promotion at Fanimaid Live PLATINUM DISCO

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Yomi chan
Janitor
Janitor

PostSubject: Bakemonogatari / Nisemonogatari hour promotion at Fanimaid Live PLATINUM DISCO   Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:33 am

Hi Maids!

I hope I did enough advertising for all of you to know about this event at the cafe on Saturday and wondering if anyone wants to do songs from the show to promote it at the live?

Platinum Disco (Nisemonogatari OP)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3cw5AyHSEs

Oops, sorry not that one but this one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oN_xK1McccE&feature=player_embedded
Suggeted by Tiffany

SO FRIGGIN CUTE!!! Anyone wants to dance this?? I will be Black hanekawa for this and will do Black IKUZO (please see the link below), if anyone wants to sing this, let me know.

Please let me know in your comment:
1. If you want to join Platinum Disco (Dance Performance with few singers)
2. If you want to participate in Bake/Nisemonogatari hour at Fanimaid Cafe on Sat. 5-6pm

You can do BOTH or EITHER ONE. If you are doing #2, please let me know which character you want to do.

Remember, you don't need full cosplay, you just need a wig (and the hair stuff if that identify the character) and accessorize your maid uniform as if the character would do.

For example, if you are cosplaying Mayoi, have twin tails, the headband, but the backpack optional (it would be nice, but it may interfare with maid duty). If you are Hitagi, you may want to roll up your sleeves and have a staple in your hand (or not because it's dangerous) and so on.

<Original post in Cosplay section>
Hi maids!

Usually, we do not advertise any certain anime or game at Fanimaid cafe, but we have been discussing the themed hour at the cafe and we are experimenting with the idea this year. Got approval from the staffs, so here it is.

We will have Bakemonogatari / Nisemonogatari Fanimaid Cafe hour on Saturday from 5-6pm and wondering if any of you love the show and be a part of this in-cafe event.

Show's info in English
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=10196
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Bakemonogatari_characters

Bakemonogatari characters (Japanese site), click on small icons of faces at the top left to see other characters
http://www.bakemonogatari.com/chara/

Nisemonogatari characters, small icons at the same spot, but it's not the face of the characters, but the monsters
http://www.nisemonogatari-anime.com/chara/index.html

At the event, participating maids will cosplay the characters from the show in maid uniform and act as if we are the character when we serve Goshujinsama / Ojosama.

The characters we have so far:
Araragi: Mikey
Tsukihi: Tiffany
Karen: Ami
Nadeko: Kotone
Suruga: Enju
Tsubasa (Bake ver.): Yuki
Tsubasa (Nise ver.): Bri
Black Hanekawa: Yoko
Mayoi: Meilyne (maybe)
Hitagi: Jun, Otae
Shinobu: Bianca (special guest)

Interested? Doubles and triples, different versions are all welcome as well as minor characters from the series.

Please reply in this thread who you want to cosplay from the series. You don't need full cosplay, you just need a wig (and the hair stuff if that identify the character) and accessorize your maid uniform as if the character would do. For example, if you are cosplaying Mayoi, have twin tails, the headband, but the backpack optional (it would be nice, but it may interfare with maid duty). If you are Hitagi, you may want to roll up your sleeves and have a staple in your hand (or not because it's dangerous) and so on.

Let's make an awesome Bakemonogatari / Nisemonogatari hour and have fun with it!

Last edited by Yomi chan on Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:10 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
TiffanyF
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff

PostSubject: Re: Bakemonogatari / Nisemonogatari hour promotion at Fanimaid Live PLATINUM DISCO   Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:37 am

I totally want to do this, this is one of my most favorite songs *___* (plus I love Tsukihi the most!!)
Back to top Go down
http://com.nicovideo.jp/community/co370509
Yomi chan
Janitor
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: Bakemonogatari / Nisemonogatari hour promotion at Fanimaid Live PLATINUM DISCO   Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:40 am

Awesome, I was about to message you! This is mandantory for you and Ami Wink

Bri, Jun and all the other confirmed Bake/Nise maids are welcome to join, too!!
Back to top Go down
Yomi chan
Janitor
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: Bakemonogatari / Nisemonogatari hour promotion at Fanimaid Live PLATINUM DISCO   Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:42 am

Mikey can dance the "other" version on the side, too XDDD
Back to top Go down
Yomi chan
Janitor
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: Bakemonogatari / Nisemonogatari hour promotion at Fanimaid Live PLATINUM DISCO   Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:51 pm

I was thinking about this on Saturday at fanimaid Live, just to clarify:)
Back to top Go down
Jun
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff

PostSubject: Re: Bakemonogatari / Nisemonogatari hour promotion at Fanimaid Live PLATINUM DISCO   Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:25 pm

Cute!!! That would be a great way to announce that a bunch of our maids will be cosplaying from Bakemonogatari too, but hopefully staff won't get on our asses about it. Haha.

I hope a lot of girls join in on this. I have a lot on my plate at the moment, but I'll definitely try to learn it if I feel I can add it to my queue. >< Thanks for posting, Yoko.
Back to top Go down
Ami*chan
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff

PostSubject: Re: Bakemonogatari / Nisemonogatari hour promotion at Fanimaid Live PLATINUM DISCO   Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:44 pm

I'll do this if we can do the OK GO version X3
Back to top Go down
Yomi chan
Janitor
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: Bakemonogatari / Nisemonogatari hour promotion at Fanimaid Live PLATINUM DISCO   Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:09 pm

Ami*chan wrote:
I'll do this if we can do the OK GO version X3

You can do it with Mikey on the side wwwwww

So, I cam eacross with this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSeUki-oqlU

I think I would like to be the Black IKUZO and do this:

はーテレビもにゃー
ラジオもにゃー
車もそれほど走ってにゃー
Back to top Go down
Bri-Boobs
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff

PostSubject: Re: Bakemonogatari / Nisemonogatari hour promotion at Fanimaid Live PLATINUM DISCO   Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:12 pm

Just a heads up, Yoko I'll probably do the Nise version of Hanekawa as we talked about from before!
Back to top Go down
Yomi chan
Janitor
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: Bakemonogatari / Nisemonogatari hour promotion at Fanimaid Live PLATINUM DISCO   Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:14 pm

Bri-Boobs wrote:
Just a heads up, Yoko I'll probably do the Nise version of Hanekawa as we talked about from before!

Awesome, Bri! You'll be perfect!!
Back to top Go down
Yomi chan
Janitor
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: Bakemonogatari / Nisemonogatari hour promotion at Fanimaid Live PLATINUM DISCO   Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:50 pm

?? mystraven, did you delete your post? You are more than welcome to join:)
Back to top Go down
TiffanyF
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff

PostSubject: Re: Bakemonogatari / Nisemonogatari hour promotion at Fanimaid Live PLATINUM DISCO   Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:14 pm

Btw, this might be a better reference for the dance.

Shes the person that made the choreography (although she based it off of someone else, and that person does a more street dance kind of version) and many girls on Nico Nico Douga, including that other girl danced this version. But also referencing to the opening for some of the movements might be good too since they are supposed to be the same.

Also is it ok if I sang with you?

Last edited by TiffanyF on Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yomi chan
Janitor
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: Bakemonogatari / Nisemonogatari hour promotion at Fanimaid Live PLATINUM DISCO   Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:17 pm

You can take the mic! I'll be doing the IKUZO part!

Thanks for the new link! Let's practice off of this one then:)
Back to top Go down
Yomi chan
Janitor
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: Bakemonogatari / Nisemonogatari hour promotion at Fanimaid Live PLATINUM DISCO   Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:19 pm

Here is the better one for Ami XDDD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FHZX4lCkp4&feature=fvwp&NR=1
Back to top Go down
TiffanyF
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff

PostSubject: Re: Bakemonogatari / Nisemonogatari hour promotion at Fanimaid Live PLATINUM DISCO   Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:20 pm

YEA she should totally do bollywood version. Hahaha
Back to top Go down
Ami*chan
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff

PostSubject: Re: Bakemonogatari / Nisemonogatari hour promotion at Fanimaid Live PLATINUM DISCO   Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:38 pm

YEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAA~~~~~~~~ wwwwww

I'm so down to do this version! Mikey should do this with me xDD
Back to top Go down
Yomi chan
Janitor
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: Bakemonogatari / Nisemonogatari hour promotion at Fanimaid Live PLATINUM DISCO   Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:44 pm

We can insert the Bollywood version in the middle like how I did Yuya vid XDDD

I think this is pretty easy to learn, but what do you guys think? Should we simplify it even more so we can get more maids to join?
Back to top Go down
Yomi chan
Janitor
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: Bakemonogatari / Nisemonogatari hour promotion at Fanimaid Live PLATINUM DISCO   Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:06 pm

i flipped the vid for practice

Back to top Go down
Haruhi-sama
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Bakemonogatari / Nisemonogatari hour promotion at Fanimaid Live PLATINUM DISCO   Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:31 pm

Am sick so didn't read the whole thing, but do I have to dance too @.@ I would like to sing, but I can't dance and sing >.<
Back to top Go down
Yomi chan
Janitor
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: Bakemonogatari / Nisemonogatari hour promotion at Fanimaid Live PLATINUM DISCO   Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:03 am

Haruhi-sama wrote:
Am sick so didn't read the whole thing, but do I have to dance too @.@ I would like to sing, but I can't dance and sing >.<

You can either:

1. participate in the Cafe event by cosplaying a character from Bake/Nisemonogatari on Sat. 5-6pm

2. Join Platinum Disco at Fanimaid Live

You can do both or either one. But if you are doing #2, I would like you to dance and if you want to sing, you can, too, but you still have to dance since this is more like a dance performance.

If you want to do #1, please let me know which character you are doing:)

Hope you feel better!
Back to top Go down
Yomi chan
Janitor
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: Bakemonogatari / Nisemonogatari hour promotion at Fanimaid Live PLATINUM DISCO   Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:12 am

Bri-Boobs wrote:

Hey Bri, just wondering, are you doing Pt. Disco, too?
Back to top Go down
Ling
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Bakemonogatari / Nisemonogatari hour promotion at Fanimaid Live PLATINUM DISCO   Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:09 pm

I'd like to join in on Platinum Disco too! Just dancing, if that's okay~
Back to top Go down
http://tsven.tumblr.com
Yomi chan
Janitor
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: Bakemonogatari / Nisemonogatari hour promotion at Fanimaid Live PLATINUM DISCO   Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:44 am

Ling wrote:
I'd like to join in on Platinum Disco too! Just dancing, if that's okay~

Awesome, Ling! Thank you for joining the dance!

So far we have for performance:
Tiffany
Ami
Ling
Yoko (DJ IKUZO)

Maybes:
Bri
Jun
Haruhi-sama

Back to top Go down
Kotone
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Bakemonogatari / Nisemonogatari hour promotion at Fanimaid Live PLATINUM DISCO   Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:14 pm

I want to do the dance! It looks so cute! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/snippershoo
Yomi chan
Janitor
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: Bakemonogatari / Nisemonogatari hour promotion at Fanimaid Live PLATINUM DISCO   Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:18 pm

Kotone wrote:
I want to do the dance! It looks so cute! Very Happy

Yay, we got Nadeko!!

So far we have for performance:
Tiffany (Tukihi)
Ami (Karen)
Ling
Yoko (DJ IKUZO)
Kotone (Nadeko)

Maybes:
Bri (Nise-Tsubasa)
Jun (Hitagi)
Haruhi-sama
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bakemonogatari / Nisemonogatari hour promotion at Fanimaid Live PLATINUM DISCO   

Back to top Go down

Bakemonogatari / Nisemonogatari hour promotion at Fanimaid Live PLATINUM DISCO
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next