Fanimaids Only BBS

Where official maids of Fanimaid Cafe discuss and mingle.
 
HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 **All performing maids, read this!** Fanimaid Opening Song - Watashi Love na Otome

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
TiffanyF
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff
avatar

Posts : 447
Join date : 2011-04-03
Age : 23
Location : Foster City, CA

PostSubject: Re: **All performing maids, read this!** Fanimaid Opening Song - Watashi Love na Otome   Wed May 02, 2012 11:07 pm

Ok then, I'm going to have to ask the rest of the girls to do Ami's part!
Back to top Go down
http://com.nicovideo.jp/community/co370509
Ami*chan
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff
avatar

Posts : 196
Join date : 2009-03-25
Age : 27
Location : San Francisco

PostSubject: Re: **All performing maids, read this!** Fanimaid Opening Song - Watashi Love na Otome   Thu May 03, 2012 12:19 am

Boo, nobody wants to be shot with me.

I need to redo my part, since it looks really derpy and full of mistakes, so you girls can have a clearer version.
Back to top Go down
Jun
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff
avatar

Posts : 328
Join date : 2009-03-21
Age : 26
Location : San Francisco, CA

PostSubject: Re: **All performing maids, read this!** Fanimaid Opening Song - Watashi Love na Otome   Thu May 03, 2012 2:27 am

Ami*chan wrote:
Boo, nobody wants to be shot with me.

I need to redo my part, since it looks really derpy and full of mistakes, so you girls can have a clearer version.

B...But I volunteered to be shot all over with you.
Back to top Go down
Ami*chan
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff
avatar

Posts : 196
Join date : 2009-03-25
Age : 27
Location : San Francisco

PostSubject: Re: **All performing maids, read this!** Fanimaid Opening Song - Watashi Love na Otome   Thu May 03, 2012 10:53 pm

Jun wrote:
Ami*chan wrote:
Boo, nobody wants to be shot with me.

I need to redo my part, since it looks really derpy and full of mistakes, so you girls can have a clearer version.

B...But I volunteered to be shot all over with you.

Yea~ we're the cool kids who volunteers to get the shot.
Back to top Go down
Amarin
Meidosan
Meidosan
avatar

Posts : 284
Join date : 2012-03-28
Age : 22
Location : San Francisco

PostSubject: Re: **All performing maids, read this!** Fanimaid Opening Song - Watashi Love na Otome   Fri May 04, 2012 11:31 am

Is a mirrored version of the dance going to be uploaded soon? I want to practice this weekend. : D
Back to top Go down
http://cosmicreverie.tumblr.com
TiffanyF
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff
avatar

Posts : 447
Join date : 2011-04-03
Age : 23
Location : Foster City, CA

PostSubject: Re: **All performing maids, read this!** Fanimaid Opening Song - Watashi Love na Otome   Fri May 04, 2012 11:37 am

Ah, I was going to do that but I haven't yet! We were actually going to take a better video of this dance today, so if that happens, I'll mirror that version and upload it ASAP.
Back to top Go down
http://com.nicovideo.jp/community/co370509
Amarin
Meidosan
Meidosan
avatar

Posts : 284
Join date : 2012-03-28
Age : 22
Location : San Francisco

PostSubject: Re: **All performing maids, read this!** Fanimaid Opening Song - Watashi Love na Otome   Fri May 04, 2012 12:29 pm

TiffanyF wrote:
Ah, I was going to do that but I haven't yet! We were actually going to take a better video of this dance today, so if that happens, I'll mirror that version and upload it ASAP.
Yay! Can't wait. : D
Back to top Go down
http://cosmicreverie.tumblr.com
Amarin
Meidosan
Meidosan
avatar

Posts : 284
Join date : 2012-03-28
Age : 22
Location : San Francisco

PostSubject: Re: **All performing maids, read this!** Fanimaid Opening Song - Watashi Love na Otome   Fri May 04, 2012 9:45 pm

Are we practicing before or after the meeting on Friday? ; o;
How long would the practice be as well?
Back to top Go down
http://cosmicreverie.tumblr.com
Ayumi
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff
avatar

Posts : 278
Join date : 2011-04-04
Location : Sunnyvale, CA

PostSubject: Re: **All performing maids, read this!** Fanimaid Opening Song - Watashi Love na Otome   Sat May 05, 2012 10:21 pm

Asami wrote:
Are we practicing before or after the meeting on Friday? ; o;
How long would the practice be as well?

however long it takes for it to be frikken perfect lol jk iono ┐(´д`)┌
Back to top Go down
jessica.m.e
Meidosan
Meidosan
avatar

Posts : 14
Join date : 2012-04-02
Location : San Jose

PostSubject: Re: **All performing maids, read this!** Fanimaid Opening Song - Watashi Love na Otome   Sun May 06, 2012 8:44 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGguaKy3kKY&feature=player_embedded

I ABSOLUTELY want to learn WATASHI LOVE.

All I need to know is what is the best time.
I think I might be able to go to SF.
Tiffany,
Shoot us a group email to let us know when to meet.

I am available after the 11th.

Skittles,

Jessica.m.e (CHIKA) ^_^
Back to top Go down
jessica.m.e
Meidosan
Meidosan
avatar

Posts : 14
Join date : 2012-04-02
Location : San Jose

PostSubject: Re: **All performing maids, read this!** Fanimaid Opening Song - Watashi Love na Otome   Sun May 06, 2012 8:51 pm

TiffanyF wrote:
So far there are only 3 on my side and 2 on Ami's. So two more girls can be on my side, Nyamo I'll include you in there.

So 4 on my side so far, 2 on Ami's. We need the remaining 4 girls to choose a side.

Hello Tiffany!
So, I in addition to being on the Watashi LOVE dance (your side), I would like to be shooter for the video.
I really would like to see a final list of girls and any times that we should meet.

I will wait for the mirrored version to practice on my own though! ^_^

~Jessica.m.e (CHIKA)
Back to top Go down
jessica.m.e
Meidosan
Meidosan
avatar

Posts : 14
Join date : 2012-04-02
Location : San Jose

PostSubject: about mirrored version   Sun May 06, 2012 8:57 pm

jessica.m.e wrote:
TiffanyF wrote:
So far there are only 3 on my side and 2 on Ami's. So two more girls can be on my side, Nyamo I'll include you in there.

So 4 on my side so far, 2 on Ami's. We need the remaining 4 girls to choose a side.

Hello Tiffany!
So, I in addition to being on the Watashi LOVE dance (your side), I would like to be shooter for the video.
I really would like to see a final list of girls and any times that we should meet.

I will wait for the mirrored version to practice on my own though! ^_^

~Jessica.m.e (CHIKA)

So I've been practicing for a bit, and I don't think it's necessary to have a mirrored version, but it would still be nice.
So far, I've just practiced today, and it's going well. (At least I hope it is despite the times I tripped on my toes a little)... ^n^

-Jessica.m.e (CHIKA)
Back to top Go down
Amarin
Meidosan
Meidosan
avatar

Posts : 284
Join date : 2012-03-28
Age : 22
Location : San Francisco

PostSubject: Re: **All performing maids, read this!** Fanimaid Opening Song - Watashi Love na Otome   Sun May 06, 2012 9:05 pm

I think it's necessary to have a mirrored version. ;__; People like me need to have a video where it's the same as how you're practice in real life. I have trouble learning it if I have to keep remembering to do the opposite. Especially with quick movements lol. T__T But I think I'll just download it and mirror to practice :D

I'm excited for the possible RL practice next weekend. 8D
Back to top Go down
http://cosmicreverie.tumblr.com
TiffanyF
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff
avatar

Posts : 447
Join date : 2011-04-03
Age : 23
Location : Foster City, CA

PostSubject: Re: **All performing maids, read this!** Fanimaid Opening Song - Watashi Love na Otome   Mon May 07, 2012 12:14 am

I'm so sorry we didn't get to take a new video! But here is a mirrored version of the dance.

http://www.mediafire.com/?vttw8z533qn4ydt
Back to top Go down
http://com.nicovideo.jp/community/co370509
Kazuko
Meidosan
Meidosan
avatar

Posts : 228
Join date : 2009-03-22
Age : 29
Location : San Francisco

PostSubject: Re: **All performing maids, read this!** Fanimaid Opening Song - Watashi Love na Otome   Mon May 07, 2012 12:16 am

Will there be a mirrored ver of the Otagei too? if not then its aiight :3

thanks so much tiffy~
Back to top Go down
TiffanyF
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff
avatar

Posts : 447
Join date : 2011-04-03
Age : 23
Location : Foster City, CA

PostSubject: Re: **All performing maids, read this!** Fanimaid Opening Song - Watashi Love na Otome   Sun May 13, 2012 1:09 am



Here is the updated version of the dance! This is mirrored.



Here is the version thats not mirrored.

Mirrored otagei will come soon! I need to do that right now @_@
Back to top Go down
http://com.nicovideo.jp/community/co370509
Scarlet
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff
avatar

Posts : 129
Join date : 2010-05-09
Age : 23
Location : Milpitas, CA

PostSubject: Re: **All performing maids, read this!** Fanimaid Opening Song - Watashi Love na Otome   Sun May 13, 2012 1:36 pm

Thanks so much Tiff and Ami!

edit: ahaha oh my gosh, i love how there's just people walking in the background
Back to top Go down
http://www.kiramekirari.tumblr.com
jessica.m.e
Meidosan
Meidosan
avatar

Posts : 14
Join date : 2012-04-02
Location : San Jose

PostSubject: Re: **All performing maids, read this!** Fanimaid Opening Song - Watashi Love na Otome   Mon May 14, 2012 10:20 pm

So I have a question:

Are we all going to be shooters or who is going to be who???

Please make a list and send this out or post it soon. That would be super nice!

Thanks,

CHIKA
Back to top Go down
Ayumi
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff
avatar

Posts : 278
Join date : 2011-04-04
Location : Sunnyvale, CA

PostSubject: Re: **All performing maids, read this!** Fanimaid Opening Song - Watashi Love na Otome   Tue May 15, 2012 1:31 am

Kazuko wrote:
Will there be a mirrored ver of the Otagei too? if not then its aiight :3

thanks so much tiffy~
i second this.. my brain is full to explosion from memorizing dances, so a mirrored version would be incredibly helpful :]

TiffanyF wrote:
Would you be girls willing to remember mixes? A "mix" is where otaku say a bunch of words that sound like nonsense (which they kind of are) with the rhythm and end it with "jaajaa" or "kasentobijokyo"

However, this means you would have to learn the words, even though they are short, if it is too hard, I was thinking of changing it. I prefer the mix since thats what a lot of the otaku use, or thats what I've heard in the lives for this particular song. I will do the mix in the video, but if it really seems too hard, please say so, I don't want to force girls to have to learn more then they need to.
I'm just wondering how everyone else is doing with learning the words? To be honest, I am a little overwhelmed, especially with the nonsense-sounding parts; I'll still try to learn, but if enough people are comfortable with it, maybe I can just.. pretend to say the words and just do the otagei? Razz

jessica.m.e. wrote:
So I have a question:

Are we all going to be shooters or who is going to be who???

Please make a list and send this out or post it soon. That would be super nice!

Thanks,

CHIKA
A lot of girls wanted to be shooters, so I believe the rest became receivers by default after a certain point? Nyamo and Scarlet were the last two to be added to the shooter side, which made 5 on Tiffany's side (shooter) and 2 on Ami's side (receiver). If I read through everyone's posts correctly, this is what I came up with:

Shooters:
Tiffany
Asami
Kotone
Nyamo
Scarlet

Receivers:
Ami
Jun
Bri
Jessica
Len?

Otagei:
Ayumi
Cherry
Kazuko
Keiko
Rie
Manami
Hachi

This could be totally wrong, but this is what I got after going through the thread and talking with Tiffany a bit in IRC~

Fun fact of the day: The five most popular Baskin-Robbins ice cream flavors are vanilla, chocolate, pralines and cream, mint chocolate chip, and chocolate chip. I dunno, it was on Repo Games Razz


Last edited by Ayumi on Sun May 20, 2012 9:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Keiko
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff
avatar

Posts : 261
Join date : 2011-04-03
Age : 27
Location : San Francisco

PostSubject: Re: **All performing maids, read this!** Fanimaid Opening Song - Watashi Love na Otome   Tue May 15, 2012 11:14 am

^^^^ hey good job puttig that all together LOL. The words are kind of overwhelming i agree. I can do most of it but kind of bs the chanting -w-
Back to top Go down
http://nom-nom-keiko.tumblr.com
jessica.m.e
Meidosan
Meidosan
avatar

Posts : 14
Join date : 2012-04-02
Location : San Jose

PostSubject: Re: **All performing maids, read this!** Fanimaid Opening Song - Watashi Love na Otome   Tue May 15, 2012 9:14 pm

Awesome! I was already practicing Ami's part as receiver!!!

See y'all soon. I'm guessing we are all practicing like mad cats on day zero if we can't meet before! >_<

Cheers,

Jessica.m.e (CHIKA)
Back to top Go down
manami
Meidosan
Meidosan
avatar

Posts : 38
Join date : 2012-03-27

PostSubject: Re: **All performing maids, read this!** Fanimaid Opening Song - Watashi Love na Otome   Thu May 17, 2012 11:21 pm

Ayumi wrote:
Kazuko wrote:
Will there be a mirrored ver of the Otagei too? if not then its aiight :3

thanks so much tiffy~
i second this.. my brain is full to explosion from memorizing dances, so a mirrored version would be incredibly helpful :]

TiffanyF wrote:
Would you be girls willing to remember mixes? A "mix" is where otaku say a bunch of words that sound like nonsense (which they kind of are) with the rhythm and end it with "jaajaa" or "kasentobijokyo"

However, this means you would have to learn the words, even though they are short, if it is too hard, I was thinking of changing it. I prefer the mix since thats what a lot of the otaku use, or thats what I've heard in the lives for this particular song. I will do the mix in the video, but if it really seems too hard, please say so, I don't want to force girls to have to learn more then they need to.
I'm just wondering how everyone else is doing with learning the words? To be honest, I am a little overwhelmed, especially with the nonsense-sounding parts; I'll still try to learn, but if enough people are comfortable with it, maybe I can just.. pretend to say the words and just do the otagei? Razz

jessica.m.e. wrote:
So I have a question:

Are we all going to be shooters or who is going to be who???

Please make a list and send this out or post it soon. That would be super nice!

Thanks,

CHIKA
A lot of girls wanted to be shooters, so I believe the rest became receivers by default after a certain point? Nyamo and Scarlet were the last two to be added to the shooter side, which made 5 on Tiffany's side (shooter) and 2 on Ami's side (receiver). If I read through everyone's posts correctly, this is what I came up with:

Shooters:
Tiffany
Asami
Kotone
Nyamo
Scarlet

Receivers:
Ami
Jun
Bri
Jessica
Len?

Otagei:
Ayumi
Cherry
Kazuko
Keiko
Rie
Manami

This could be totally wrong, but this is what I got after going through the thread and talking with Tiffany a bit in IRC~

Fun fact of the day: The five most popular Baskin-Robbins ice cream flavors are vanilla, chocolate, pralines and cream, mint chocolate chip, and chocolate chip. I dunno, it was on Repo Games Razz

I...thought I wasn't in this anymore x.x Because I had signed up for the dance then I didn't get into the dance then...I didn't watch this thread for a while then... AHHHH!

I didn't allot enough time for me to be able to learn this and the two other dances I'm in...I'm sorry!! I'd be happy to jump around and hype up the crowd and do simple cheers, but I just can't commit to doing the otagei because there's no way I can remember it by Fanime. I'm so sorry!! I really had no idea I was signed up for it!!
Back to top Go down
TiffanyF
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff
avatar

Posts : 447
Join date : 2011-04-03
Age : 23
Location : Foster City, CA

PostSubject: Re: **All performing maids, read this!** Fanimaid Opening Song - Watashi Love na Otome   Fri May 18, 2012 12:51 am

Otagei is just cheering that you don't really commit to, you just hype up the crowd! Its like... when you go to concerts and you sway with the rest of the audience. Just kind of have fun on the stage and be excited is all~
Back to top Go down
http://com.nicovideo.jp/community/co370509
Ayumi
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff
avatar

Posts : 278
Join date : 2011-04-04
Location : Sunnyvale, CA

PostSubject: Re: **All performing maids, read this!** Fanimaid Opening Song - Watashi Love na Otome   Fri May 18, 2012 2:57 am

Aww Manami! Tiffany's right, the otagei is kinda like choreographed cheering; a lot of it is clapping left to right, jumping up and down in circles, pumping your fist in the air yelling "hey! hey!", etc. Last year, a lot of the girls didn't have it down but we all just kinda followed each other and it worked out fine, I know how you feel, though-- I dunno if my brain can handle any more performances. But I think we are mostly needed for bulk, a.k.a. it's kinda strange for # of people cheering equal to/less than people being cheered for. O_o

Maybe watch the otagei video a few times to get the overall feel for it, and don't worry about having it down pat-- we can do it!! bounce
Back to top Go down
Bri-Boobs
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff
avatar

Posts : 172
Join date : 2009-03-22
Age : 26
Location : Santa Cruz, CA

PostSubject: Re: **All performing maids, read this!** Fanimaid Opening Song - Watashi Love na Otome   Fri May 18, 2012 1:03 pm

Boobs bouncing everywhere
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: **All performing maids, read this!** Fanimaid Opening Song - Watashi Love na Otome   

Back to top Go down
 
**All performing maids, read this!** Fanimaid Opening Song - Watashi Love na Otome
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Coraline End Credits Song ENGLISH lyrics and normal lyrics
» need help writing a song
» did you know that there is a limbo song?
» What's your current song?
» First Person That Comes To Your Mind When You Hear A Love SONG!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fanimaids Only BBS :: Past Events-
Jump to: