Fanimaids Only BBS

Where official maids of Fanimaid Cafe discuss and mingle.

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

**All performing maids, read this!** Fanimaid Opening Song - Watashi Love na Otome

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kazuko
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: **All performing maids, read this!** Fanimaid Opening Song - Watashi Love na Otome   Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:52 pm

TiffanyF wrote:
Just a question to the girls that are willing to do otagei...

Would you be girls willing to remember mixes? A "mix" is where otaku say a bunch of words that sound like nonsense (which they kind of are) with the rhythm and end it with "jaajaa" or "kasentobijokyo"

However, this means you would have to learn the words, even though they are short, if it is too hard, I was thinking of changing it. I prefer the mix since thats what a lot of the otaku use, or thats what I've heard in the lives for this particular song. I will do the mix in the video, but if it really seems too hard, please say so, I don't want to force girls to have to learn more then they need to. Also is there any section where you girls definitely want to dance? The "LOVE" part will be danced of course. Theres a good chance I will upload a video today if I get around to it. If not, then the weekend definitely, sorry for the delay!

The dance video will also be uploaded during this weekend when I meet up with Ami.

Once the video is uploaded, please learn it~ If you need help, I'll probably be helping at the mandatory meeting or maybe Day Zero if anyone wants to meet up. I was thinking of a practice session before then to go over otagei... but I'm not sure when a good day would be. Is a Friday good? I'm usually open Fridays after school so if anyone is ok with that... Please let me know good dates and places for girls wanting to practice otagei and this performance~

The mix would be rad I dont mind learning words haha

As for Otagei practice I dont mind weekends it will depend on how my work schedule pans out

I would volunteer for singing but I dont think I am super pro at singing and dancing at the same time :c
Back to top Go down
Keiko
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff

PostSubject: Re: **All performing maids, read this!** Fanimaid Opening Song - Watashi Love na Otome   Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:54 pm

I dont mind learning the silly words for otagei, but there surely needs to be a master video for us to all reference to. I might learn the wrong otagei knowin my derpass orz
Back to top Go down
http://nom-nom-keiko.tumblr.com
Ayumi
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff

PostSubject: Re: **All performing maids, read this!** Fanimaid Opening Song - Watashi Love na Otome   Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:18 am

ditto Kazuko and Keiko; a master video would be great, especially considering we don't have a lot of time left.. *thinks about other dances she needs to learn* pale speaking of which, this is kind of off-topic, but will we know soon when the live performances will be finalized? need to know which things to learn/practice..
Back to top Go down
TiffanyF
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff

PostSubject: Re: **All performing maids, read this!** Fanimaid Opening Song - Watashi Love na Otome   Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:22 am

Of course there will be a video~

I will upload one tomorrow for the otagei and for the dance, however there will be a better version of the dance uploaded on Friday since we didn't have enough time to record a better version for it.

The approvals will be done very very soon~
Back to top Go down
http://com.nicovideo.jp/community/co370509
jessica.m.e
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Where can we find video   Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:53 pm

TiffanyF wrote:
Of course there will be a video~

I will upload one tomorrow for the otagei and for the dance, however there will be a better version of the dance uploaded on Friday since we didn't have enough time to record a better version for it.

The approvals will be done very very soon~

When you say upload the video, you mean you'll upload it unto the forum right? If so, where exactly (here?), if not, email or youtube?

Thanks!

Jessica (AKA: CHIKA ---> From Japanese 千 (chi) "thousand", 智 (chi) "wisdom, intellect" or 散 (chi) "scatter" combined with 佳 (ka) "good, fine" or 花 (ka) "flower")

P.S: And just to be clear, it's the video for both the otagei and Watashi LOVE?
Back to top Go down
TiffanyF
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff

PostSubject: Re: **All performing maids, read this!** Fanimaid Opening Song - Watashi Love na Otome   Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:21 pm

I will upload it onto youtube and then I will post it here in the forums so everyone can see.

The otagei is for Watashi Love na Otome. The dance will be also posted but they will be two separate videos so if you are only doing the dance, then you don't have to do the otagei.

However, I was thinking of posting another separate video just demonstrating otagei and when it can be used.

Also, Ami and I were thinking of doing a session in SF the Friday or weekend of 5/11-13. Not confirmed since we don't know our plans and such, but please tell us if you can make it this day, so maybe we can go over otagei, practice dance and also get to know each other.
Back to top Go down
jessica.m.e
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Practice Session   Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:27 pm

Hello Tiffany,

I am going through finals that week, and Friday the 11th is my last day in Berkeley.
I will be home in San Jose after that, so I'd be more than willing to practice Watashi LOVE along with anyone else on Saturday or Sunday the 12th and/or 13th in SAN JOSE and NOT in SF.
Let me know if any staff maid is willing to set that up.

Jessica (Chika)
jessica.esquivel2010@gmail.com
Back to top Go down
Keiko
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff

PostSubject: Re: **All performing maids, read this!** Fanimaid Opening Song - Watashi Love na Otome   Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:27 pm

TiffanyF wrote:
I will upload it onto youtube and then I will post it here in the forums so everyone can see.

The otagei is for Watashi Love na Otome. The dance will be also posted but they will be two separate videos so if you are only doing the dance, then you don't have to do the otagei.

However, I was thinking of posting another separate video just demonstrating otagei and when it can be used.

Also, Ami and I were thinking of doing a session in SF the Friday or weekend of 5/11-13. Not confirmed since we don't know our plans and such, but please tell us if you can make it this day, so maybe we can go over otagei, practice dance and also get to know each other.

I have a few grad things going on that weekend, so i'm a maybe fasho.
Back to top Go down
TiffanyF
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff

PostSubject: Re: **All performing maids, read this!** Fanimaid Opening Song - Watashi Love na Otome   Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:32 pm

Hm, I guess I can try doing both... SJ is actually harder to get to since its farther than SF for me. I thought SF since Ami lives in SF and its also easier for her.

I guess that Friday, SF, if it works out, then Sat. or Sun in SJ... maybe not Sat since I have piano. We'll talk about it and see if it works out.
Back to top Go down
TiffanyF
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff

PostSubject: Re: **All performing maids, read this!** Fanimaid Opening Song - Watashi Love na Otome   Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:32 pm

Ok, since none of the girls that are dancing are volunteering to sing... I'm thinking of having Rie join us since she kind of knows the dance already (from watching us repeatedly while we tried to make the video haha)

However, this means I am going to have to ask someone to do the otagei instead of the dance since I feel that we might end up with more girls doing the dance than the otagei and I would rather have the opposite. If 1 or 2 girls can volunteer themselves to switch to otagei only instead, that would be great. If not, I may just take the 2 latest people...

Keep in mind, the dance is very cute but the otagei is fun too! You get to hold glowsticks too~
Back to top Go down
TiffanyF
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff

PostSubject: Re: **All performing maids, read this!** Fanimaid Opening Song - Watashi Love na Otome   Tue May 01, 2012 1:18 am

Excuse me for the double post~

Heres the Otagei video!

Let me first apologize about my derpy voice. Also sorry I'm going off tempo around the end, I seriously couldn't hear the music @_@
Ok, so going onto explanations.

Starts out with the heys. Then I go onto the mix.
The first mix I say "Oh~ Yossha ikuzo! Taiga Faia Saiba Faiba Daiba Baiba Jaajaa" (wrote it how you would pronounce it)
Next is the clap from side to side. There will be two things to say in between, first is "zukkyun" and the second is "bakkyun." At the end of the first set up claps, you say "oh~ hai hai hai hai!" Then more clapping, with the "bakkyun" At the end of the clapping you do the "kecha" movement where you slowly bring up your hands. Then its swaying you hand until the song goes "poi poi" where then you do the wrist twirling moving and echo the "fyuucha" (future) part of the song. When the song goes "L O V E", make sure to also say that part and do the fingers where it looks like a L. Then more clapping but this time its while spinning, you will change direction in the middle and then say "go go go!" From there, you just follow the dancers and do the dance until the point, then go back to clapping without the spinning. Then more slow hand raising, but at the end, you bring the arms down instead of up.

Next part. Make sure to say the "yay" part before going into the heys.
Next mix is "Oh~ Mou iccho ikuzo! Tora Hi Jinzou Sein (senni) Ama Shindou Kasentobijo-kyo" (the kasentobijo-kyo part is a little fast)
Then point finger and glow sticks 3 times until the "zukkyun." From there it basically repeats.

Instrumental, you put your hand on your chest, do a little knee bend, then sway both hands, when the instrumental is over, you switch to just one. Repeat of the same actions according to song. Then theres another swaying part, that part make sure to make your right hand into a L, then go into the "go go go!" part again.

Last part, in tempo, keep on saying the heys until the last part where there is another mix.
Last mix is "Oh~ Mou iccho ikuzo! Chapeh Apeh Kara Kira Rara Tsuske Myohotsuske" and then slow arm raising... end with "dazzling" the dancers and your knees~

Sorry its a bit confusing... hopefully the video will help and I will try my best to clarify anything if needed.

As for the dance... heres that video.

Please choose which side you want to do, then write it here so we know. The last pose can be anything if it has that gun hand. We will probably upload a better version soon too.
Back to top Go down
Keiko
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff

PostSubject: Re: **All performing maids, read this!** Fanimaid Opening Song - Watashi Love na Otome   Tue May 01, 2012 3:59 pm

......is that Rie off to the left side? LOL

Thanks for putting this all together!!!! I'm excited to learn the otagei :] The only question I have, is it already mirrored?

Back to top Go down
Scarlet
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff

PostSubject: Re: **All performing maids, read this!** Fanimaid Opening Song - Watashi Love na Otome   Tue May 01, 2012 4:40 pm

Keiko wrote:
......is that Rie off to the left side? LOL

Thanks for putting this all together!!!! I'm excited to learn the otagei :] The only question I have, is it already mirrored?

I LOL'D TOO WHEN I SAW RIE

I know the dance video isn't mirrored, but i'm not sure about the otagei ; u;
Back to top Go down
http://www.kiramekirari.tumblr.com
TiffanyF
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff

PostSubject: Re: **All performing maids, read this!** Fanimaid Opening Song - Watashi Love na Otome   Tue May 01, 2012 5:38 pm

No, they aren't mirrored >< I will upload a download link or something with the mirrored version when I have the chance tonight.

And yes, Rie is on the side, Maki is on the other couch, and Yuki is on the right since we did this when we were doing some practice~
Back to top Go down
TiffanyF
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff

PostSubject: Re: **All performing maids, read this!** Fanimaid Opening Song - Watashi Love na Otome   Tue May 01, 2012 5:54 pm

Ok, Scarlet will be doing the singing with us so now we have 4 people singing and we don't have to kick people out.
Back to top Go down
Amarin
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: **All performing maids, read this!** Fanimaid Opening Song - Watashi Love na Otome   Wed May 02, 2012 1:23 am

THE DANCE IS SO CUTE WHEN YOU GUYS DANCE IT TEHEHE.

Hm..it was really hard for me to choose between shooting the load or receiving it, but I think I'll be the shooter, so I prefer Tiffany's side for the dance. 8D
Back to top Go down
http://cosmicreverie.tumblr.com
Kotone
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: **All performing maids, read this!** Fanimaid Opening Song - Watashi Love na Otome   Wed May 02, 2012 1:37 am

I think I want to do the shooting side too Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/snippershoo
CrackPr0n
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: **All performing maids, read this!** Fanimaid Opening Song - Watashi Love na Otome   Wed May 02, 2012 1:38 am

Asami wrote:

Hm..it was really hard for me to choose between shooting the load or receiving it, but I think I'll be the shooter, so I prefer Tiffany's side

This... is the best post on the forums.

Kotone wrote:
And Deviloli just made it better.

But to be honest, I see deviloli much more on the receiving end.
Back to top Go down
Keiko
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff

PostSubject: Re: **All performing maids, read this!** Fanimaid Opening Song - Watashi Love na Otome   Wed May 02, 2012 1:44 am

I WANTED TO SAY SOMETHING BUT I KNEW MIKEY WAS GOING TO SAY SOMETHING LOL

Damn I really wish we could 'like' posts on the forums ;A;
Back to top Go down
Kotone
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: **All performing maids, read this!** Fanimaid Opening Song - Watashi Love na Otome   Wed May 02, 2012 1:54 am

CrackPr0n wrote:
Asami wrote:

Hm..it was really hard for me to choose between shooting the load or receiving it, but I think I'll be the shooter, so I prefer Tiffany's side

This... is the best post on the forums.

Kotone wrote:
And Deviloli just made it better.

But to be honest, I see deviloli much more on the receiving end.

Terrible.
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/snippershoo
Jun
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff

PostSubject: Re: **All performing maids, read this!** Fanimaid Opening Song - Watashi Love na Otome   Wed May 02, 2012 1:28 pm

Since everyone else is shooting, I guess I'll be receiving all of it.
Back to top Go down
Nyamo
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: **All performing maids, read this!** Fanimaid Opening Song - Watashi Love na Otome   Wed May 02, 2012 6:59 pm

TiffanyF wrote:
Excuse me for the double post~

Heres the Otagei video!

Let me first apologize about my derpy voice. Also sorry I'm going off tempo around the end, I seriously couldn't hear the music @_@
Ok, so going onto explanations.

Starts out with the heys. Then I go onto the mix.
The first mix I say "Oh~ Yossha ikuzo! Taiga Faia Saiba Faiba Daiba Baiba Jaajaa" (wrote it how you would pronounce it)
Next is the clap from side to side. There will be two things to say in between, first is "zukkyun" and the second is "bakkyun." At the end of the first set up claps, you say "oh~ hai hai hai hai!" Then more clapping, with the "bakkyun" At the end of the clapping you do the "kecha" movement where you slowly bring up your hands. Then its swaying you hand until the song goes "poi poi" where then you do the wrist twirling moving and echo the "fyuucha" (future) part of the song. When the song goes "L O V E", make sure to also say that part and do the fingers where it looks like a L. Then more clapping but this time its while spinning, you will change direction in the middle and then say "go go go!" From there, you just follow the dancers and do the dance until the point, then go back to clapping without the spinning. Then more slow hand raising, but at the end, you bring the arms down instead of up.

Next part. Make sure to say the "yay" part before going into the heys.
Next mix is "Oh~ Mou iccho ikuzo! Tora Hi Jinzou Sein (senni) Ama Shindou Kasentobijo-kyo" (the kasentobijo-kyo part is a little fast)
Then point finger and glow sticks 3 times until the "zukkyun." From there it basically repeats.

Instrumental, you put your hand on your chest, do a little knee bend, then sway both hands, when the instrumental is over, you switch to just one. Repeat of the same actions according to song. Then theres another swaying part, that part make sure to make your right hand into a L, then go into the "go go go!" part again.

Last part, in tempo, keep on saying the heys until the last part where there is another mix.
Last mix is "Oh~ Mou iccho ikuzo! Chapeh Apeh Kara Kira Rara Tsuske Myohotsuske" and then slow arm raising... end with "dazzling" the dancers and your knees~

Sorry its a bit confusing... hopefully the video will help and I will try my best to clarify anything if needed.

As for the dance... heres that video.

Please choose which side you want to do, then write it here so we know. The last pose can be anything if it has that gun hand. We will probably upload a better version soon too.

is there room for one more shooter? O-O
Back to top Go down
TiffanyF
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff

PostSubject: Re: **All performing maids, read this!** Fanimaid Opening Song - Watashi Love na Otome   Wed May 02, 2012 7:08 pm

So far there are only 3 on my side and 2 on Ami's. So two more girls can be on my side, Nyamo I'll include you in there.

So 4 on my side so far, 2 on Ami's. We need the remaining 4 girls to choose a side.
Back to top Go down
Nyamo
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: **All performing maids, read this!** Fanimaid Opening Song - Watashi Love na Otome   Wed May 02, 2012 7:11 pm

TiffanyF wrote:
So far there are only 3 on my side and 2 on Ami's. So two more girls can be on my side, Nyamo I'll include you in there.

So 4 on my side so far, 2 on Ami's. We need the remaining 4 girls to choose a side.

Yay!~ thank you~ Smile
Back to top Go down
Scarlet
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff

PostSubject: Re: **All performing maids, read this!** Fanimaid Opening Song - Watashi Love na Otome   Wed May 02, 2012 9:22 pm

I'll be shooter too if that's alright!
Back to top Go down
http://www.kiramekirari.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: **All performing maids, read this!** Fanimaid Opening Song - Watashi Love na Otome   

Back to top Go down

**All performing maids, read this!** Fanimaid Opening Song - Watashi Love na Otome
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next