Fanimaids Only BBS

Where official maids of Fanimaid Cafe discuss and mingle.
 
HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 **All performing maids, read this!** Fanimaid Opening Song - Watashi Love na Otome

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
TiffanyF
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff
avatar

Posts : 447
Join date : 2011-04-03
Age : 23
Location : Foster City, CA

PostSubject: **All performing maids, read this!** Fanimaid Opening Song - Watashi Love na Otome   Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:59 am

Hi maids!

As you know, this year's opening for Fanimaid Live 2012 will be Afilia Saga East's "Watashi LOVE na Otome!" and we would like the performing maids to join us! It is not required but we would like as many maids as possible.

We will have a main group doing the actual dance and the rest of the girls will be doing the otagei or a simpler dance in the back.

So I would like to recruit some of the performing maids to do the main dance with us! The maximum is 8 girls and 3 staff (or 4) maids will be doing the singing. If anyone is interested in doing the main dance with us, please comment and I will add you to the list! I will try to arrange a practice very soon hopefully in both SF and SJ. A video of the dance and the otagei will also be made very soon so you girls have something to reference to!

Although the main group is 8 girls, there is no limit on girls for otagei so please join us if you feel you want to!

Here is a good example of what the OP will look like and the otagei... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUlTu-VcgYQ
(This is from last year's ED of the LOVE.EXE performance)

Here is the PV of the song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpWEPrpsUIk
Here is a shorter live version: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWcZAQxLhW4 (I have a bunch of footage of other lives that I will put together in my mind in order to make the dance video)

Please check back also for more updates and dates on practice!! I hope to see all you girls doing this with us because its going to be awesome and its also going to be our Momoi tribute song!
Back to top Go down
http://com.nicovideo.jp/community/co370509
Len_chan
Meidosan
Meidosan
avatar

Posts : 79
Join date : 2011-04-01
Age : 30
Location : San Jose

PostSubject: Re: **All performing maids, read this!** Fanimaid Opening Song - Watashi Love na Otome   Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:05 am

TiffanyF wrote:
Hi maids!

As you know, this year's opening for Fanimaid Live 2012 will be Afilia Saga East's "Watashi LOVE na Otome!" and we would like the performing maids to join us! It is not required but we would like as many maids as possible.

We will have a main group doing the actual dance and the rest of the girls will be doing the otagei or a simpler dance in the back.

So I would like to recruit some of the performing maids to do the main dance with us! The maximum is 8 girls and 3 staff (or 4) maids will be doing the singing. If anyone is interested in doing the main dance with us, please comment and I will add you to the list! I will try to arrange a practice very soon hopefully in both SF and SJ. A video of the dance and the otagei will also be made very soon so you girls have something to reference to!

Although the main group is 8 girls, there is no limit on girls for otagei so please join us if you feel you want to!

Here is a good example of what the OP will look like and the otagei... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUlTu-VcgYQ
(This is from last year's ED of the LOVE.EXE performance)

Here is the PV of the song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpWEPrpsUIk
Here is a shorter live version: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWcZAQxLhW4 (I have a bunch of footage of other lives that I will put together in my mind in order to make the dance video)

Please check back also for more updates and dates on practice!! I hope to see all you girls doing this with us because its going to be awesome and its also going to be our Momoi tribute song!

omh this looks so fun o w o
Back to top Go down
Amarin
Meidosan
Meidosan
avatar

Posts : 284
Join date : 2012-03-28
Age : 23
Location : San Francisco

PostSubject: Re: **All performing maids, read this!** Fanimaid Opening Song - Watashi Love na Otome   Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:06 am

Oh geeeeez. It's so cute. * A*♥♥♥ I'd love to be in the main dance hgnhh♥♥ It's going to be so awesome. *___*
Back to top Go down
http://cosmicreverie.tumblr.com
Keiko
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff
avatar

Posts : 261
Join date : 2011-04-03
Age : 27
Location : San Francisco

PostSubject: Re: **All performing maids, read this!** Fanimaid Opening Song - Watashi Love na Otome   Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:08 am

This looks like hella fun ahahaha put me on the list for a maybe, in case you can't get your full 8 :3 otherwise i'll be happy to otagei as well!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://nom-nom-keiko.tumblr.com
Nyamo
Meidosan
Meidosan
avatar

Posts : 210
Join date : 2012-03-27
Location : San Jose

PostSubject: Re: **All performing maids, read this!** Fanimaid Opening Song - Watashi Love na Otome   Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:09 am

nyaaa!!!~ *w* I'm totally up for the dance!~ <3 <3 <3 bounce
Back to top Go down
Kotone
Meidosan
Meidosan
avatar

Posts : 47
Join date : 2011-04-01
Age : 26
Location : San Jose

PostSubject: Re: **All performing maids, read this!** Fanimaid Opening Song - Watashi Love na Otome   Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:14 pm

This is really cute! Sign me up for the dance please~ Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/snippershoo
manami
Meidosan
Meidosan
avatar

Posts : 38
Join date : 2012-03-27

PostSubject: Re: **All performing maids, read this!** Fanimaid Opening Song - Watashi Love na Otome   Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:42 pm

Ahhh that was such a cute video!! I would love to join in on this. Dancing, no singing please! ^^ If you already have enough girls, I would love to do otagei as well Smile
Back to top Go down
Ayumi
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff
avatar

Posts : 278
Join date : 2011-04-04
Location : Sunnyvale, CA

PostSubject: Re: **All performing maids, read this!** Fanimaid Opening Song - Watashi Love na Otome   Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:06 am

Same as Keiko!
Back to top Go down
Scarlet
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff
avatar

Posts : 129
Join date : 2010-05-09
Age : 23
Location : Milpitas, CA

PostSubject: Re: **All performing maids, read this!** Fanimaid Opening Song - Watashi Love na Otome   Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:38 pm

Definitely want to do the main dance for this. For Momoi!
Back to top Go down
http://www.kiramekirari.tumblr.com
CrackPr0n
Meidosan
Meidosan


Posts : 261
Join date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: **All performing maids, read this!** Fanimaid Opening Song - Watashi Love na Otome   Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:05 pm

Scarlet wrote:
Definitely want to do the main dance for this. For AIUR!
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Meidosan
Meidosan
avatar

Posts : 147
Join date : 2009-03-22
Age : 30
Location : Union City, CA

PostSubject: Re: **All performing maids, read this!** Fanimaid Opening Song - Watashi Love na Otome   Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:05 pm

I would love to be part of the otagei for the mass maid opening! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.acparadise.com/acp/display.php?a=11910
Kazuko
Meidosan
Meidosan
avatar

Posts : 228
Join date : 2009-03-22
Age : 30
Location : San Francisco

PostSubject: Re: **All performing maids, read this!** Fanimaid Opening Song - Watashi Love na Otome   Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:21 pm

Count me in for Otagei too \o/
Back to top Go down
Scarlet
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff
avatar

Posts : 129
Join date : 2010-05-09
Age : 23
Location : Milpitas, CA

PostSubject: Re: **All performing maids, read this!** Fanimaid Opening Song - Watashi Love na Otome   Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:52 pm

CrackPr0n wrote:
Scarlet wrote:
Definitely want to do the main dance for this. For AIUR!
my life for aiur
Back to top Go down
http://www.kiramekirari.tumblr.com
Nyamo
Meidosan
Meidosan
avatar

Posts : 210
Join date : 2012-03-27
Location : San Jose

PostSubject: Re: **All performing maids, read this!** Fanimaid Opening Song - Watashi Love na Otome   Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:43 pm

TiffanyF wrote:
Hi maids!

As you know, this year's opening for Fanimaid Live 2012 will be Afilia Saga East's "Watashi LOVE na Otome!" and we would like the performing maids to join us! It is not required but we would like as many maids as possible.

We will have a main group doing the actual dance and the rest of the girls will be doing the otagei or a simpler dance in the back.

So I would like to recruit some of the performing maids to do the main dance with us! The maximum is 8 girls and 3 staff (or 4) maids will be doing the singing. If anyone is interested in doing the main dance with us, please comment and I will add you to the list! I will try to arrange a practice very soon hopefully in both SF and SJ. A video of the dance and the otagei will also be made very soon so you girls have something to reference to!

Although the main group is 8 girls, there is no limit on girls for otagei so please join us if you feel you want to!

Here is a good example of what the OP will look like and the otagei... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUlTu-VcgYQ
(This is from last year's ED of the LOVE.EXE performance)

Here is the PV of the song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpWEPrpsUIk
Here is a shorter live version: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWcZAQxLhW4 (I have a bunch of footage of other lives that I will put together in my mind in order to make the dance video)

Please check back also for more updates and dates on practice!! I hope to see all you girls doing this with us because its going to be awesome and its also going to be our Momoi tribute song!

Nyaaaa *o* I would love to be in the main dance!!!~ <3 <3 <3 bounce
Back to top Go down
Rie
Meidosan
Meidosan
avatar

Posts : 124
Join date : 2010-05-09
Age : 26
Location : Santa Rosa

PostSubject: Re: **All performing maids, read this!** Fanimaid Opening Song - Watashi Love na Otome   Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:15 pm

Count me in for whichever!
Back to top Go down
jessica.m.e
Meidosan
Meidosan
avatar

Posts : 14
Join date : 2012-04-02
Location : San Jose

PostSubject: Re: **All performing maids, read this!** Fanimaid Opening Song - Watashi Love na Otome   Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:57 pm

I am really interested in learning the dance for Watashi LOVE na Otome! So count me in!
~ Jessica.m.e
Back to top Go down
TiffanyF
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff
avatar

Posts : 447
Join date : 2011-04-03
Age : 23
Location : Foster City, CA

PostSubject: Re: **All performing maids, read this!** Fanimaid Opening Song - Watashi Love na Otome   Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:28 pm

Ok, since there are many girls that are interested, I made of list of girls that have told me that they want to do the dance definitely:

Len (I wasn't sure if you wanted for sure but I put you in the list anyways)
Asami
Kotone
Scarlet
Nyamo
Jessica

The girls that were a maybe, I'm going to ask if you can do the otagei with us! I will make sure some of the dance is in it.

For now, I'm going to say that 9 girls is ok. We will have to dance slightly small since the stage isn't too big. Me, Ami and Jun will have mics, and we need one more girl to sing. I also didn't know if Bri wanted to be part of this... so if you're interested tell me!

Hopefully the practice will go on somewhere in the weekend of 5/12. Thats when I'm pretty much open, so hopefully some girls can get together. If not, we will practice on either Day Zero at night if you're there or on Day One after the meeting or before depending on when the meeting is going to be. Video of the dance and otagei will be up by this weekend!


Even if you don't reply here, it would be great if you guys can do otagei with us!
Back to top Go down
http://com.nicovideo.jp/community/co370509
Bri-Boobs
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff
avatar

Posts : 172
Join date : 2009-03-22
Age : 26
Location : Santa Cruz, CA

PostSubject: Re: **All performing maids, read this!** Fanimaid Opening Song - Watashi Love na Otome   Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:45 am

Tiff, count me in as the dancing! I'd love to do this and practice with the girls too.
Back to top Go down
manami
Meidosan
Meidosan
avatar

Posts : 38
Join date : 2012-03-27

PostSubject: Re: **All performing maids, read this!** Fanimaid Opening Song - Watashi Love na Otome   Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:05 pm

Aww, I wanted to dance too!
Back to top Go down
TiffanyF
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff
avatar

Posts : 447
Join date : 2011-04-03
Age : 23
Location : Foster City, CA

PostSubject: Re: **All performing maids, read this!** Fanimaid Opening Song - Watashi Love na Otome   Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:25 pm

Ah ok, well hmm... 10 is a little too much maybe. What does everyone think? I do want to fit as many girls as I can into the dance but we need people to do otagei too. Would 10 be too much? If so, I will have to ask 2 girls to volunteer to remove themselves from the dance and just do the otagei, which is equally as fun!

I'm sorry for the girls that wanted to dance but can't, I owe you sweets or something ><
Back to top Go down
http://com.nicovideo.jp/community/co370509
Rie
Meidosan
Meidosan
avatar

Posts : 124
Join date : 2010-05-09
Age : 26
Location : Santa Rosa

PostSubject: Re: **All performing maids, read this!** Fanimaid Opening Song - Watashi Love na Otome   Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:15 pm

I'll sing if no one else wants to...
Back to top Go down
TiffanyF
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff
avatar

Posts : 447
Join date : 2011-04-03
Age : 23
Location : Foster City, CA

PostSubject: Re: **All performing maids, read this!** Fanimaid Opening Song - Watashi Love na Otome   Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:38 pm

Just a question to the girls that are willing to do otagei...

Would you be girls willing to remember mixes? A "mix" is where otaku say a bunch of words that sound like nonsense (which they kind of are) with the rhythm and end it with "jaajaa" or "kasentobijokyo"

However, this means you would have to learn the words, even though they are short, if it is too hard, I was thinking of changing it. I prefer the mix since thats what a lot of the otaku use, or thats what I've heard in the lives for this particular song. I will do the mix in the video, but if it really seems too hard, please say so, I don't want to force girls to have to learn more then they need to. Also is there any section where you girls definitely want to dance? The "LOVE" part will be danced of course. Theres a good chance I will upload a video today if I get around to it. If not, then the weekend definitely, sorry for the delay!

The dance video will also be uploaded during this weekend when I meet up with Ami.


Once the video is uploaded, please learn it~ If you need help, I'll probably be helping at the mandatory meeting or maybe Day Zero if anyone wants to meet up. I was thinking of a practice session before then to go over otagei... but I'm not sure when a good day would be. Is a Friday good? I'm usually open Fridays after school so if anyone is ok with that... Please let me know good dates and places for girls wanting to practice otagei and this performance~
Back to top Go down
http://com.nicovideo.jp/community/co370509
Nyamo
Meidosan
Meidosan
avatar

Posts : 210
Join date : 2012-03-27
Location : San Jose

PostSubject: Re: **All performing maids, read this!** Fanimaid Opening Song - Watashi Love na Otome   Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:45 am

TiffanyF wrote:
Just a question to the girls that are willing to do otagei...

Would you be girls willing to remember mixes? A "mix" is where otaku say a bunch of words that sound like nonsense (which they kind of are) with the rhythm and end it with "jaajaa" or "kasentobijokyo"

However, this means you would have to learn the words, even though they are short, if it is too hard, I was thinking of changing it. I prefer the mix since thats what a lot of the otaku use, or thats what I've heard in the lives for this particular song. I will do the mix in the video, but if it really seems too hard, please say so, I don't want to force girls to have to learn more then they need to. Also is there any section where you girls definitely want to dance? The "LOVE" part will be danced of course. Theres a good chance I will upload a video today if I get around to it. If not, then the weekend definitely, sorry for the delay!

The dance video will also be uploaded during this weekend when I meet up with Ami.


Once the video is uploaded, please learn it~ If you need help, I'll probably be helping at the mandatory meeting or maybe Day Zero if anyone wants to meet up. I was thinking of a practice session before then to go over otagei... but I'm not sure when a good day would be. Is a Friday good? I'm usually open Fridays after school so if anyone is ok with that... Please let me know good dates and places for girls wanting to practice otagei and this performance~

Any day after the 18th of May is good for me.
Back to top Go down
TiffanyF
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff
avatar

Posts : 447
Join date : 2011-04-03
Age : 23
Location : Foster City, CA

PostSubject: Re: **All performing maids, read this!** Fanimaid Opening Song - Watashi Love na Otome   Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:55 am

Hm, I guess theres not much time before Fanime.

If anyone lives close enough, I can try arranging something during the week instead of the weekends (All of my weekends are slowly getting filled with plans orz)

Of course maybe I can always just do another otagei video showing differences in the otagei moves as well as the name, then say when it should be used so everyone can otagei to songs while they wait for their turn or just watch~
Back to top Go down
http://com.nicovideo.jp/community/co370509
Bri-Boobs
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff
avatar

Posts : 172
Join date : 2009-03-22
Age : 26
Location : Santa Cruz, CA

PostSubject: Re: **All performing maids, read this!** Fanimaid Opening Song - Watashi Love na Otome   Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:57 am

Any other girls interested in singing? While we do enjoy the amount of enthusiasm for the actual dance, we need singers still that will be dancing, and more girls willing to do the otagei
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: **All performing maids, read this!** Fanimaid Opening Song - Watashi Love na Otome   

Back to top Go down
 
**All performing maids, read this!** Fanimaid Opening Song - Watashi Love na Otome
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Coraline End Credits Song ENGLISH lyrics and normal lyrics
» need help writing a song
» did you know that there is a limbo song?
» What's your current song?
» First Person That Comes To Your Mind When You Hear A Love SONG!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fanimaids Only BBS :: Past Events-
Jump to: