Fanimaids Only BBS

Where official maids of Fanimaid Cafe discuss and mingle.
 
HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 First Day of Fanime Con

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyamo
Meidosan
Meidosan
avatar

Posts : 210
Join date : 2012-03-27
Location : San Jose

PostSubject: First Day of Fanime Con   Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:39 pm

Hi hi~
I was wondering if anyone would like to meet up and go to the con together? We could all get to know each other more and to be honest, this is my first time going to Fanime-con so it would be great if I can tag along with someone/people.
Back to top Go down
TiffanyF
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff
avatar

Posts : 447
Join date : 2011-04-03
Age : 23
Location : Foster City, CA

PostSubject: Re: First Day of Fanime Con   Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:42 pm

I'll definitely be around con on the first day and probably bored until my performance at 4. Maybe we can meet up and stuff? (and eat lunch or whatever)
Back to top Go down
http://com.nicovideo.jp/community/co370509
Nyamo
Meidosan
Meidosan
avatar

Posts : 210
Join date : 2012-03-27
Location : San Jose

PostSubject: Re: First Day of Fanime Con   Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:43 pm

TiffanyF wrote:
I'll definitely be around con on the first day and probably bored until my performance at 4. Maybe we can meet up and stuff? (and eat lunch or whatever)

That would be great!! :DDDD <3
Back to top Go down
TiffanyF
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff
avatar

Posts : 447
Join date : 2011-04-03
Age : 23
Location : Foster City, CA

PostSubject: Re: First Day of Fanime Con   Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:58 pm

When its around that time again, we can plan something or I can give you my phone number so you can contact me~
Back to top Go down
http://com.nicovideo.jp/community/co370509
Kazuko
Meidosan
Meidosan
avatar

Posts : 228
Join date : 2009-03-22
Age : 30
Location : San Francisco

PostSubject: Re: First Day of Fanime Con   Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:18 pm

I might be there around 12ish! after that it's just chillin and practice!
Back to top Go down
Nyamo
Meidosan
Meidosan
avatar

Posts : 210
Join date : 2012-03-27
Location : San Jose

PostSubject: Re: First Day of Fanime Con   Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:22 pm

TiffanyF wrote:
When its around that time again, we can plan something or I can give you my phone number so you can contact me~

Okiess, sounds great ^u^ <3
Back to top Go down
Nyamo
Meidosan
Meidosan
avatar

Posts : 210
Join date : 2012-03-27
Location : San Jose

PostSubject: Re: First Day of Fanime Con   Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:23 pm

Kazuko wrote:
I might be there around 12ish! after that it's just chillin and practice!

Ok ^u^d, I'll try to meet up with you before/after practice if you want~
Back to top Go down
Kazuko
Meidosan
Meidosan
avatar

Posts : 228
Join date : 2009-03-22
Age : 30
Location : San Francisco

PostSubject: Re: First Day of Fanime Con   Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:48 pm

Nyamo wrote:
Kazuko wrote:
I might be there around 12ish! after that it's just chillin and practice!

Ok ^u^d, I'll try to meet up with you before/after practice if you want~

We can totally meet! I can PM you my number and stuff
Back to top Go down
Keiko
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff
avatar

Posts : 261
Join date : 2011-04-03
Age : 27
Location : San Francisco

PostSubject: Re: First Day of Fanime Con   Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:59 pm

I might be volunteering, depending on how many hours I can knock out Thursday hahaha. Totes down to hang out and practice too UvU
Back to top Go down
http://nom-nom-keiko.tumblr.com
Amarin
Meidosan
Meidosan
avatar

Posts : 284
Join date : 2012-03-28
Age : 23
Location : San Francisco

PostSubject: Re: First Day of Fanime Con   Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:12 am

Are you guys talking about Friday? * o* I think I might just get there in time for the mandatory meeting since I have graduation awards and stuff to take care of in the morning/afternoon. D8

What exactly happens on Friday anyway? Like Fanime as a whole? Is it just swap meet and cosplay stuff?
Back to top Go down
http://cosmicreverie.tumblr.com
CrackPr0n
Meidosan
Meidosan


Posts : 261
Join date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: First Day of Fanime Con   Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:25 am

Asami wrote:
Are you guys talking about Friday? * o* I think I might just get there in time for the mandatory meeting since I have graduation awards and stuff to take care of in the morning/afternoon. D8

What exactly happens on Friday anyway? Like Fanime as a whole? Is it just swap meet and cosplay stuff?

Friday is a full day. Panels, events, etc.

I'll be there being lazy and hanging out with stu. I'll give out my number before the con so if anyone wants to meet up prior to the meeting that'll be cool. Friday is generally a prep and last minute check day for staff but it's generally not too busy.
Back to top Go down
Chibblz
Meidosan
Meidosan
avatar

Posts : 38
Join date : 2010-05-10
Age : 27
Location : Santa Clara, CA

PostSubject: Re: First Day of Fanime Con   Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:52 pm

I'll be there from Friday-Monday! We should all go for lunch or dinner. O:
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/chibblz
Nyamo
Meidosan
Meidosan
avatar

Posts : 210
Join date : 2012-03-27
Location : San Jose

PostSubject: Re: First Day of Fanime Con   Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:27 pm

Keiko wrote:
I might be volunteering, depending on how many hours I can knock out Thursday hahaha. Totes down to hang out and practice too UvU

Yayyy!!!!! \(^u^)/ I'll pm you me #
Back to top Go down
Nyamo
Meidosan
Meidosan
avatar

Posts : 210
Join date : 2012-03-27
Location : San Jose

PostSubject: Re: First Day of Fanime Con   Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:33 pm

CrackPr0n wrote:
Asami wrote:
Are you guys talking about Friday? * o* I think I might just get there in time for the mandatory meeting since I have graduation awards and stuff to take care of in the morning/afternoon. D8

What exactly happens on Friday anyway? Like Fanime as a whole? Is it just swap meet and cosplay stuff?

Friday is a full day. Panels, events, etc.

I'll be there being lazy and hanging out with stu. I'll give out my number before the con so if anyone wants to meet up prior to the meeting that'll be cool. Friday is generally a prep and last minute check day for staff but it's generally not too busy.

Is there only going to be one guest of honor this time?
Back to top Go down
Nyamo
Meidosan
Meidosan
avatar

Posts : 210
Join date : 2012-03-27
Location : San Jose

PostSubject: Re: First Day of Fanime Con   Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:33 pm

arisa wrote:
I'll be there from Friday-Monday! We should all go for lunch or dinner. O:

Yesh!! *-* that would be awesome!~
Back to top Go down
Nyamo
Meidosan
Meidosan
avatar

Posts : 210
Join date : 2012-03-27
Location : San Jose

PostSubject: Re: First Day of Fanime Con   Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:35 pm

Keiko wrote:
I might be volunteering, depending on how many hours I can knock out Thursday hahaha. Totes down to hang out and practice too UvU
There's stuff goin on at the con on thursday as well??!! O.O
Back to top Go down
TiffanyF
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff
avatar

Posts : 447
Join date : 2011-04-03
Age : 23
Location : Foster City, CA

PostSubject: Re: First Day of Fanime Con   Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:01 pm

Theres registration and maybe a few rooms open (I think theres rooms open for Day Zero but I can't be sure since I never went to them) people hang out there sometimes since a lot of people check into their hotel rooms that day.
Back to top Go down
http://com.nicovideo.jp/community/co370509
Ayumi
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff
avatar

Posts : 278
Join date : 2011-04-04
Location : Sunnyvale, CA

PostSubject: Re: First Day of Fanime Con   Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:49 pm

Nyamo wrote:
Is there only going to be one guest of honor this time?
I was checking the general Fanime forums recently and a lot of people seemed concerned that no guests of honor had been confirmed, but the higher-ups reassured everyone that they were working on it; here's the link to the thread: click me!
Back to top Go down
Miki_Chan
Meidosan
Meidosan
avatar

Posts : 131
Join date : 2012-04-05
Age : 26
Location : San Leandro

PostSubject: Re: First Day of Fanime Con   Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:02 pm

I would probably be there at noon! <3 I would love to meet the new maids in person myself!
Back to top Go down
Nyamo
Meidosan
Meidosan
avatar

Posts : 210
Join date : 2012-03-27
Location : San Jose

PostSubject: Re: First Day of Fanime Con   Tue May 01, 2012 3:14 pm

Ayumi wrote:
Nyamo wrote:
Is there only going to be one guest of honor this time?
I was checking the general Fanime forums recently and a lot of people seemed concerned that no guests of honor had been confirmed, but the higher-ups reassured everyone that they were working on it; here's the link to the thread: click me!

Thanks for the link!~ Very Happy
I didn't know Fanime had LMC as a GOH before *-*...I'm kinda hesitant volunteering for the full rebate now >n<"""
Back to top Go down
Nyamo
Meidosan
Meidosan
avatar

Posts : 210
Join date : 2012-03-27
Location : San Jose

PostSubject: Re: First Day of Fanime Con   Tue May 01, 2012 3:14 pm

Miki_Chan wrote:
I would probably be there at noon! <3 I would love to meet the new maids in person myself!

Me too!~ :DDD
Back to top Go down
Kira-chan
Meidosan
Meidosan
avatar

Posts : 49
Join date : 2012-03-27
Age : 26
Location : Santa Cruz, CA

PostSubject: Re: First Day of Fanime Con   Wed May 02, 2012 2:24 pm

i think sachi and izumi are going to be there around 1 or 2 ish? i wont be getting there till like 5 because ima have to go on my own since i cant miss class =/
Back to top Go down
Ayumi
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff
avatar

Posts : 278
Join date : 2011-04-04
Location : Sunnyvale, CA

PostSubject: Re: First Day of Fanime Con   Thu May 03, 2012 11:56 pm

Nyamo wrote:
I didn't know Fanime had LMC as a GOH before *-*...I'm kinda hesitant volunteering for the full rebate now >n<"""

You could always just attempt the volunteering hours and see how many you get in; you're gonna be paying for a badge anyway, worst that could happen is you don't fulfill the full 20 hours and not get reimbursed. :3
Back to top Go down
Nyamo
Meidosan
Meidosan
avatar

Posts : 210
Join date : 2012-03-27
Location : San Jose

PostSubject: Re: First Day of Fanime Con   Sat May 05, 2012 12:22 am

Ayumi wrote:
Nyamo wrote:
I didn't know Fanime had LMC as a GOH before *-*...I'm kinda hesitant volunteering for the full rebate now >n<"""

You could always just attempt the volunteering hours and see how many you get in; you're gonna be paying for a badge anyway, worst that could happen is you don't fulfill the full 20 hours and not get reimbursed. :3

Yeah, already purchased my badge Smile
I heard from someone that you still get reimbursed, not 100%, if you volunteer for less than 20 hours.......is that true?
I don't mind not getting fully reimbursed, the con is gonna be so worth it! *w* <3
Back to top Go down
Nyamo
Meidosan
Meidosan
avatar

Posts : 210
Join date : 2012-03-27
Location : San Jose

PostSubject: Re: First Day of Fanime Con   Sat May 05, 2012 12:24 am

Miki_Chan wrote:
I would probably be there at noon! <3 I would love to meet the new maids in person myself!

Me too!~ I'm super excited to meet everyone!~ <3

I'm probably going to get there around noon too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: First Day of Fanime Con   

Back to top Go down
 
First Day of Fanime Con
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fanimaids Only BBS :: Past Events-
Jump to: