Fanimaids Only BBS

Where official maids of Fanimaid Cafe discuss and mingle.

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Kyary Medley!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Bri-Boobs
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff

PostSubject: Re: Kyary Medley!    Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:51 pm

So hopefully by the weekend I should have a video of me performing to the song. In the video I'll be dancing as one of the girls dancing (probably the green wig one). For now for whoever is doing this, I suggest you pick a girl in the live version and try to memorize her moves! With Tiffany's shortened version of the song, we will be practicing up to 1:24 or so. So no need to memorize the whole song!
Back to top Go down
TiffanyF
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff

PostSubject: Re: Kyary Medley!    Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:59 am

Ok, so I have finished editing video for the performance with just pictures in the background.

Some things I wanted to ask and clarify...

Yukie: Are you doing the "kyary" version in the groups you are in since you are singing while everyone does the dances that the backup dancers do?

Kazuko: Are you doing the "kyary" version for your group and are you going to be singing?

I also wanted to try to make a "formation" chart for the three songs so we can transition smoothly and so we can have people that are in two songs in a row go into the next dance smoothly as well. Some of the groups aren't exactly proportional so two girls on one side and another girl on the other side while theres a Kyary role in the middle.

Leaders: Please get those tryout videos done soon too~
Back to top Go down
http://com.nicovideo.jp/community/co370509
Kazuko
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Kyary Medley!    Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:15 am

Yeah I will be doing the Kyary party but for the video audition I am going to do the dancers part also yes I will be singing since I saw the tsukema video you linked and its pretty easy to do. Also I will get your video in soon, I have been under the weather ;-; so I didnt want to look all groce while doing it
Back to top Go down
Yukie
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Kyary Medley!    Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:50 pm

TiffanyF wrote:
Ok, so I have finished editing video for the performance with just pictures in the background.

Some things I wanted to ask and clarify...

Yukie: Are you doing the "kyary" version in the groups you are in since you are singing while everyone does the dances that the backup dancers do?

Kazuko: Are you doing the "kyary" version for your group and are you going to be singing?

I also wanted to try to make a "formation" chart for the three songs so we can transition smoothly and so we can have people that are in two songs in a row go into the next dance smoothly as well. Some of the groups aren't exactly proportional so two girls on one side and another girl on the other side while theres a Kyary role in the middle.

Leaders: Please get those tryout videos done soon too~

Thank you very much tiff for taking care of this!
yes id love to do kyary version, its much much easier for me. thanks for bringing this up.
Back to top Go down
http://www.yukiedong.com
Bri-Boobs
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff

PostSubject: Re: Kyary Medley!    Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:21 am

For girls doing Candy Candy, if you're anything like me, here's the mirrored version of the Live video. Like I said before, I'm watching the green wigged girl while performing. And if you have any questions about starting off the song (It's basically the stationary start of the actual music video and then jumping off by kicking your left leg out). Everything else should be fine though.

I'll clean the vid up to the amount of time we'll have on stage when I'm sober OTZ I'M A BAD LEADER SORRY. JUST PRACTICE UP TO 1:33
Back to top Go down
Kazuko
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Kyary Medley!    Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:48 pm

Hey Tiffany, are we sending the auditions video to you? or to Mikey for general submission
Back to top Go down
CrackPr0n
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Kyary Medley!    Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:08 pm

Medley counts as one performance. Erouto will submit the entry you guys submit to her so she can send me the correct submission info.
Back to top Go down
Maki
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Kyary Medley!    Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:25 am

I WANT TO DO THEM ALL!

If I have to pick, here's my priority order:
1. Tsukema Tsukeru
2. Candy Candy
3. Pon Pon Pon
Back to top Go down
thuggdere
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Kyary Medley!    Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:08 pm

OKAY!!! HAY GURLS HAYYY !!!
For the dance, we will be learning til 1:46 and then jump to 3:24 and go on from there.
I KNOW, I KNOW, the last part is fcking crazy and idk how I'm going to do it either but I thought it'd be damn funny either way XD
Seriously, I just see this song to be funny crazy so it my honest opinion even if you don't get the dance down just have fun with it!
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/ledono
Kazuko
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Kyary Medley!    Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:42 am

Honeys!

So for the Tsukema girls (I also messaged you on fb too) you only need to know the first part from 0:00-1:24 and the second part from 3:25 till the ending! (Remember its the video with that girl in her crazy snug jammies: http://youtu.be/6QGftdwetHU)

It's an awkward transition I think it is manageable Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nyamo
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Kyary Medley!    Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:43 pm

momochi wrote:
For the dance, we will be learning til 1:46 and then jump to 3:24 and go on from there.
I KNOW, I KNOW, the last part is fcking crazy and idk how I'm going to do it either but I thought it'd be damn funny either way XD
Seriously, I just see this song to be funny crazy so it my honest opinion even if you don't get the dance down just have fun with it!

Just making sure I got it: we will be learning from 0:00 to 1:46 and then jump to 3:24 and you want us to use this video?

Back to top Go down
thuggdere
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Kyary Medley!    Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:05 pm

Nyamo wrote:
momochi wrote:

Just making sure I got it: we will be learning from 0:00 to 1:46 and then jump to 3:24 and you want us to use this video?

Yep, you got it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/ledono
Nyamo
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Kyary Medley!    Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:00 pm

momochi wrote:
Nyamo wrote:
momochi wrote:

Yep, you got it.

Yayyy!~ \(^u^)/
Back to top Go down
Bri-Boobs
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff

PostSubject: Re: Kyary Medley!    Tue May 08, 2012 2:42 am

For the girls doing Candy Candy, how are you doing with practicing? Please let me know if you are having any difficulty, and if you'd like to practice~ I'll probably be holding practice for it on Friday and Thursday of Fanime if anyone is going to be around
Back to top Go down
Yukie
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Kyary Medley!    Tue May 08, 2012 3:49 am

Hi, Sorry for not been following the thread!

Somehow tsukema tsukeru got into my head, so i just memorized the song somehow, and addicted to it lol and performed at Daicon,
Is there a singer for tsukema tsukeru? if not i could do it. (learned half the dance too)
if there is one already, please discard above LOL (sorry i didnt read everything, just from the first post there is not a singer for the song yet)

tiff~ may i send the karaoke of candy candy i have to you?
Back to top Go down
Kazuko
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Kyary Medley!    Tue May 08, 2012 4:06 am

Haah Tsukema is the jam also yeah I told Tiffany that I would be singing it also as far as dancers Imma close it to the 4 that confirmed and are listed
Back to top Go down
Yukie
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Kyary Medley!    Tue May 08, 2012 4:35 am

ok~thanks for the reply kazuko! I'm sure you'll be great!! :DDD
Back to top Go down
TiffanyF
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff

PostSubject: Re: Kyary Medley!    Tue May 08, 2012 8:19 am

Yukie, did you want instrumental in the background? I was planning to keep the singing in there since originally it was supposed to be just dancing and the medley is already made. (Although if everyone wanted I guess instrumental only medley can be made too...)
Back to top Go down
Kazuko
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Kyary Medley!    Tue May 08, 2012 5:58 pm

I think we should keep the medley as is, It's a super cute mix!
Back to top Go down
Yukie
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Kyary Medley!    Tue May 08, 2012 8:22 pm

i personally like the original track for candy candy and ponponpon,since i sound better with original music, plus the overall sound effect for stage is louder lol.
for tsukema tsukeru, since i'm not performing in it, i think should just let kazuko's group decide.

do we have video with it, or not video for the show? just mp3?
i could make the video, i have video of all 3 songs already (tsukema tsukeru video is shorter than the music in medley).

so can we do karaoke video for candy candy and ponponpon (please suggest, teamleaders / teammades)? i could either edit a video for tsukematsukeru or i can put the illustration well playing the music tsukema group chose.

Back to top Go down
Kazuko
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Kyary Medley!    Tue May 08, 2012 9:50 pm

Yukie wrote:
i personally like the original track for candy candy and ponponpon,since i sound better with original music, plus the overall sound effect for stage is louder lol.
for tsukema tsukeru, since i'm not performing in it, i think should just let kazuko's group decide.

i could make the video, i have video of all 3 songs already (tsukema tsukeru video is shorter than the music in medley).

so can we do karaoke video for candy candy and ponponpon (please suggest, teamleaders / teammades)? i could either edit a video for tsukematsukeru or i can put the illustration well playing the music tsukema group chose.

Whoa I am totally confused as to what is going on, It would be rad to use the original tracks since they are all pretty cute but I thought we all were ok with the vocaloid versions? I dont know about having the PV's in the background since they are a major distraction which would keep the audience's attention to the video versus the performance (thats just my opinion) We should get all of the girls input on this as well

As for the medley Tiffany has the mp3 on the first page

I am not sure if we should change it entirely because its so close to fanime and for example the vocaloid ver of tsukema is a bit more fast paced than the original. (well from what I can tell).

I feel a little weirded out with not having a vocal track as a backup but I will talk to my tsukema girls about it.
Back to top Go down
TiffanyF
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff

PostSubject: Re: Kyary Medley!    Tue May 08, 2012 10:06 pm

I think its the leaders' choice to decide whether they want the instrumental track or not.

As for the video, I already have a video with just the Vocaloid version of Kyary in the background, not moving but just still photos. Again, if the leaders decide they want actual PV, then I can work something out.

Please talk to your girls and decide what you want, then tell me ASAP so I know whether or not I should make changes.
Back to top Go down
Bri-Boobs
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff

PostSubject: Re: Kyary Medley!    Tue May 08, 2012 10:06 pm

Yukie wrote:

We already have the video for it. Tiffany was just going to use still images of the vocaloid versions for the video so it's not too distracting. I am fine with the Vocaloid version, but either or is okay with me.
Back to top Go down
Yukie
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Kyary Medley!    Tue May 08, 2012 10:42 pm

sorry for the trouble.
i should read the thread more carefully...
i'll follow what the leaders choose.

it's great we already have a video, then i dont need to worry about the video part.
vocaloid version sounds good as a whole.
Back to top Go down
Michi
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Kyary Medley!    Wed May 16, 2012 4:08 pm

Are you guys doing the maid conga line? ._. or was that just a joke amongst friends lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kyary Medley!    

Back to top Go down

Kyary Medley!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fanimaids Only BBS :: Past Events-
Jump to: