Fanimaids Only BBS

Where official maids of Fanimaid Cafe discuss and mingle.

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Messages/Gifts to Momoi

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jun
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff

PostSubject: Messages/Gifts to Momoi   Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:47 pm

Hey girls,

I'm sad to announce that this year, Momoi will not be coming to Fanime. We heard from her manager, so now it's official news...

For new maids, Momoi is a akiba-kei idol with a very close relationship with Fanimaid Cafe ever since I started running the event. She had come every year for 3 years and gave us a lot of personal support. And from that, we also received great support from other Momo-ists too, of which will also not be present this year due to many circumstances.

It's difficult news to swallow, and this year in general has been a little harder than usual, but I wanted to make a request if you guys are up for it.

Since Momoi has shown us so much support, I think we should at least send her something, be it a video, a photo of something we made with all of us together, a personal message, whatever. I'm thinking it would be nice if we can send a video, and one of our Japanese-native staff can help me typeset a translation.

Let me know what you think.

Much love,
Jun
Back to top Go down
Keiko
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff

PostSubject: Re: Messages/Gifts to Momoi   Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:40 pm

Downsies. Momoi's been a huge supporter of Fanimaid, it's the least we can do!! A video sounds like a lovely idea~~~
Back to top Go down
http://nom-nom-keiko.tumblr.com
TiffanyF
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff

PostSubject: Re: Messages/Gifts to Momoi   Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:04 pm

Its very unfortunate that Momoi (as well as her staff) are not coming to Fanime this year.

I was thinking, since we are doing an Afilia song that she made, we should definitely take a good video of that (ask someone with a good camera?) and put a small message with the audience all hyped up for her to see. That way its like the spirit of her will be there in the maids and the audience as we do otagei and we sing/dance her song. We can also do a separate thing like a letter or anything like that too, but I just thought since we are doing that song because of her requesting it last year, it would be good for something like this.

Hopefully the circumstances will change for 2013 and Momoi can come back. If that happens, we can welcome her back and have something prepared for her then too!
Back to top Go down
http://com.nicovideo.jp/community/co370509
Kazuko
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Messages/Gifts to Momoi   Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:26 pm

That is a really sad thing to hear! Momoi is a strong supporter of Fanimaid Cafe and she and the Momoi-ists always put a smile on my face making fanime extra special.

I think a video would be a terrific idea to show how much we miss her and hope she can make a return in 2013! I think we should also dedicate the Opening for Fanimaid Live to her. I think a photo and letter are super rad!

Hoping for her return in 2013

Back to top Go down
Nyamo
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Messages/Gifts to Momoi   Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:00 pm

I'm down for this Smile
But I'm only available after May 18th and before June 18th -> I'm going to be taking summer courses >n<
Back to top Go down
Bri-Boobs
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff

PostSubject: Re: Messages/Gifts to Momoi   Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:17 pm

I have a flip camera that we can use if we can get someone to film it for us. I'm bummed she isn't going this year though. Baw Sad

Definitely need to do something though! Maybe give an honorable mention at the beginning of Live
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Messages/Gifts to Momoi   

Back to top Go down

Messages/Gifts to Momoi
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1