Fanimaids Only BBS

Where official maids of Fanimaid Cafe discuss and mingle.

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Vocaloid: Kasane Teto - Fukkireta (Mischevious Function/ Ochame Kinou)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Keiko
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff

PostSubject: Vocaloid: Kasane Teto - Fukkireta (Mischevious Function/ Ochame Kinou)   Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:42 pm

Wassup ladies!!!!

Since there are so many of us that want to perform this year, I tried to find a song that was short, easy to learn, and could accomodate a big number of maids. Lucky lucky lucky, fukkireta is all of these things. It's cute with a lot of hip shaking kekekekekeke.

I put as many variations of the title as I could find @_@

Here, have some Melochin and Miume:

Ideally, I think we could easily fit 6-8 girls on stage doing this dance. No singing required, but high energy and super ultra moe preferred. The above version isn't mirrored, so here's the video I'll personally be using to learn it:

...Imagine all the petticoats swaying with the music!!! ^^

The numbers don't matter:
1. Keiko
2. Nyamo
3. Nix
4. Hana
5. Sayuri
6. Ling
7. Manami
8. Len

YAYYY WE'RE FULL!!!!

Last edited by Keiko on Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:48 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://nom-nom-keiko.tumblr.com
TiffanyF
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid: Kasane Teto - Fukkireta (Mischevious Function/ Ochame Kinou)   Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:58 pm

Heres the original~

This is such a sweet and short dance <3

Can't wait to see it!
Back to top Go down
http://com.nicovideo.jp/community/co370509
Nyamo
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid: Kasane Teto - Fukkireta (Mischevious Function/ Ochame Kinou)   Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:13 pm

OMG *-* this looks so fun!
Back to top Go down
Len_chan
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid: Kasane Teto - Fukkireta (Mischevious Function/ Ochame Kinou)   Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:56 pm

omg i remember trying to learn this from the danceroid one! This seems like a lot of fun~! if you cant get enough girls Im so in!
Back to top Go down
Nyamo
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid: Kasane Teto - Fukkireta (Mischevious Function/ Ochame Kinou)   Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:47 pm

I would LOVE to do this with you, if you don't mind <3
Back to top Go down
Keiko
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid: Kasane Teto - Fukkireta (Mischevious Function/ Ochame Kinou)   Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:46 pm

Nyamo wrote:
I would LOVE to do this with you, if you don't mind <3

Sure!! ^^
Back to top Go down
Nyamo
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid: Kasane Teto - Fukkireta (Mischevious Function/ Ochame Kinou)   Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:08 am

Yay!!~ \(^u^)/ <3

here's my facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/chaton.meow.meow
Back to top Go down
sachi
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid: Kasane Teto - Fukkireta (Mischevious Function/ Ochame Kinou)   Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:30 pm

uwha~ :3
so cute ^^
Back to top Go down
Kazuko
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid: Kasane Teto - Fukkireta (Mischevious Function/ Ochame Kinou)   Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:28 pm

This is cute dongseng! ;-; I am tempted to do it but I have to think about it
Back to top Go down
Nyamo
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid: Kasane Teto - Fukkireta (Mischevious Function/ Ochame Kinou)   Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:31 pm

my mom practiced with me today XD
Back to top Go down
Jun
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid: Kasane Teto - Fukkireta (Mischevious Function/ Ochame Kinou)   Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:43 am

If I could "like" above post, I would. XD
Back to top Go down
Nyamo
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid: Kasane Teto - Fukkireta (Mischevious Function/ Ochame Kinou)   Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:29 pm

Jun wrote:
If I could "like" above post, I would. XD

hahaha, me too X). I should have recorded her. We both EPICALLY failed haha, but the best part was how serious she was taking it; figuring out how the leg-movements work and stuffs.
Back to top Go down
Nix
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid: Kasane Teto - Fukkireta (Mischevious Function/ Ochame Kinou)   Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:20 am

bounce hey i want in!! heehee bounce bounce bounce i love to dance!
Back to top Go down
Keiko
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid: Kasane Teto - Fukkireta (Mischevious Function/ Ochame Kinou)   Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:26 pm

Nix wrote:
bounce hey i want in!! heehee bounce bounce bounce i love to dance!

Oh yessssss *・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*
Back to top Go down
Nyamo
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid: Kasane Teto - Fukkireta (Mischevious Function/ Ochame Kinou)   Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:17 am

Found a slowed version:

This is good for some of those twisty leg works and hand movements. Otherwise, it's kinda hard to follow because it's slow.
Back to top Go down
Nyamo
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid: Kasane Teto - Fukkireta (Mischevious Function/ Ochame Kinou)   Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:35 pm

When are we going to practice? And which version are we using?
Back to top Go down
Keiko
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid: Kasane Teto - Fukkireta (Mischevious Function/ Ochame Kinou)   Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:54 pm

Which version depends on how many girls end up wanting to join hahaha. It'll cut off fasho by April 21st, so any sooner than that I can't determine any specifics. Luckily for us the dance variations are the same except for some transitions, so just learn as best you can via whichever version you like the best. Really, I'm just using the chick with the two piece pink ruffly thing hahaha. Melochin sort of messes up a little, and I always get too distracted with Miume's adorableness that I can't learn from watching her part. The original is something we may end up using if no one else signs on, then it will end up being the three girls who signed up for suredly (i.e. you, me, and Nix) that way the formations are easy peasy (sorrrrry Len!!!)

Not. Len if you wouldn't mind being in it too, I'm sure we can figure out more formations Razz THE MOAR THE MERRIER EVERYONEEEEE!!!
Back to top Go down
peachfuzz
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid: Kasane Teto - Fukkireta (Mischevious Function/ Ochame Kinou)   Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:35 am

This looks like a really fun dance to learn and perform Smile
Room for one more? bounce
Back to top Go down
Keiko
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid: Kasane Teto - Fukkireta (Mischevious Function/ Ochame Kinou)   Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:36 am

peachfuzz wrote:
This looks like a really fun dance to learn and perform Smile
Room for one more? bounce

Yes, of course! I'll update it right now haha
Back to top Go down
peachfuzz
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid: Kasane Teto - Fukkireta (Mischevious Function/ Ochame Kinou)   Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:55 am

Hi Smile after learning the dance from the pink ruffles girl. I found this video and I think it shows the details of the dance better

Back to top Go down
Keiko
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid: Kasane Teto - Fukkireta (Mischevious Function/ Ochame Kinou)   Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:19 am

peachfuzz wrote:
Hi Smile after learning the dance from the pink ruffles girl. I found this video and I think it shows the details of the dance better

Ahh... Kozue!!
Back to top Go down
sayuri
Head Maid
Head Maid

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid: Kasane Teto - Fukkireta (Mischevious Function/ Ochame Kinou)   Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:21 pm

>o< Aaaah I wanna join in on thiiiis~ Is it too late? ; o:?!?!
Back to top Go down
Keiko
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid: Kasane Teto - Fukkireta (Mischevious Function/ Ochame Kinou)   Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:19 pm

sayuri wrote:

Hell no its not, anything for you doe!

Also, if this gets approved, we will have one for sure practice the friday of Fanime. Any other practices would happen in san francisco in may UvU
Back to top Go down
Len_chan
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid: Kasane Teto - Fukkireta (Mischevious Function/ Ochame Kinou)   Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:44 pm

Keiko wrote:
Which version depends on how many girls end up wanting to join hahaha. It'll cut off fasho by April 21st, so any sooner than that I can't determine any specifics. Luckily for us the dance variations are the same except for some transitions, so just learn as best you can via whichever version you like the best. Really, I'm just using the chick with the two piece pink ruffly thing hahaha. Melochin sort of messes up a little, and I always get too distracted with Miume's adorableness that I can't learn from watching her part. The original is something we may end up using if no one else signs on, then it will end up being the three girls who signed up for suredly (i.e. you, me, and Nix) that way the formations are easy peasy (sorrrrry Len!!!)

Not. Len if you wouldn't mind being in it too, I'm sure we can figure out more formations Razz THE MOAR THE MERRIER EVERYONEEEEE!!!
woot~! im still in and i think thats allthe performances I'll be doing XD
Back to top Go down
Nyamo
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid: Kasane Teto - Fukkireta (Mischevious Function/ Ochame Kinou)   Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:43 pm

Keiko wrote:
sayuri wrote:

Hell no its not, anything for you doe!

Also, if this gets approved, we will have one for sure practice the friday of Fanime. Any other practices would happen in san francisco in may UvU

Awesome!!! I hope it does it approved! Been practicing my fat off lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid: Kasane Teto - Fukkireta (Mischevious Function/ Ochame Kinou)   

Back to top Go down

Vocaloid: Kasane Teto - Fukkireta (Mischevious Function/ Ochame Kinou)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next