Fanimaids Only BBS

Where official maids of Fanimaid Cafe discuss and mingle.
 
HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Vocaloid: DixieFlatline - Sweetiex2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Amarin
Meidosan
Meidosan
avatar

Posts : 284
Join date : 2012-03-28
Age : 23
Location : San Francisco

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid: DixieFlatline - Sweetiex2   Fri May 04, 2012 9:46 pm

Are we practicing before or after the meeting on Friday? ; o;
How long would the practice be as well?

I hope practices don't clash for everyone OTL;; The only other dance I'm in is the opening dance, so yeah. ; o;
Back to top Go down
http://cosmicreverie.tumblr.com
manami
Meidosan
Meidosan
avatar

Posts : 38
Join date : 2012-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid: DixieFlatline - Sweetiex2   Fri May 04, 2012 10:11 pm

Asami wrote:
Are we practicing before or after the meeting on Friday? ; o;
How long would the practice be as well?

I hope practices don't clash for everyone OTL;; The only other dance I'm in is the opening dance, so yeah. ; o;

Do we know what time the meeting is on Friday yet? The only other dance I'm in is Fukkireta, along with Keiko, so I will try to work it out with her. We'll get those details sorted out closer to Fanime, after schedules and meeting times, etc. get announced. We'll aim for a 60min rehearsal. Ideally, everyone will already have the danced memorized; we'll just need to practice it with our partners and know our positions, entrances, and exits. I know there's a lot of stuff going on for the con, and girls are often in more than one dance, so we'll try to make our rehearsal as efficient and short as possible!
Back to top Go down
Amarin
Meidosan
Meidosan
avatar

Posts : 284
Join date : 2012-03-28
Age : 23
Location : San Francisco

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid: DixieFlatline - Sweetiex2   Fri May 04, 2012 10:36 pm

manami wrote:
Asami wrote:
Are we practicing before or after the meeting on Friday? ; o;
How long would the practice be as well?

I hope practices don't clash for everyone OTL;; The only other dance I'm in is the opening dance, so yeah. ; o;

Do we know what time the meeting is on Friday yet? The only other dance I'm in is Fukkireta, along with Keiko, so I will try to work it out with her. We'll get those details sorted out closer to Fanime, after schedules and meeting times, etc. get announced. We'll aim for a 60min rehearsal. Ideally, everyone will already have the danced memorized; we'll just need to practice it with our partners and know our positions, entrances, and exits. I know there's a lot of stuff going on for the con, and girls are often in more than one dance, so we'll try to make our rehearsal as efficient and short as possible!
I don't): I just posted it as a question in the forums though! So hopefully someone answers soon. :D
And yeah, hopefully everyone knows the dance perfectly by our rehearsal on Friday. (: I hope it isn't too early, because I have graduation stuff in the afternoon and have to take Caltrain(like an hour and a half) there):

Btw, I was working on the cut version of Sweetie x2. Some cuts were kinda hard, but I think it's alright! I just finished it now, and I'm listening to it as I type this. Can you give me your email?

edit: Oh, and I just realized. You didn't mirror the dance. Does this mean we're preforming the mirrored version of the dance? We won't have the actual video behind us, right? If so, we'd be doing everything opposite anyway. xD
Back to top Go down
http://cosmicreverie.tumblr.com
manami
Meidosan
Meidosan
avatar

Posts : 38
Join date : 2012-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid: DixieFlatline - Sweetiex2   Sat May 05, 2012 12:45 am

Asami wrote:
manami wrote:
Asami wrote:
Are we practicing before or after the meeting on Friday? ; o;
How long would the practice be as well?

I hope practices don't clash for everyone OTL;; The only other dance I'm in is the opening dance, so yeah. ; o;

Do we know what time the meeting is on Friday yet? The only other dance I'm in is Fukkireta, along with Keiko, so I will try to work it out with her. We'll get those details sorted out closer to Fanime, after schedules and meeting times, etc. get announced. We'll aim for a 60min rehearsal. Ideally, everyone will already have the danced memorized; we'll just need to practice it with our partners and know our positions, entrances, and exits. I know there's a lot of stuff going on for the con, and girls are often in more than one dance, so we'll try to make our rehearsal as efficient and short as possible!
I don't): I just posted it as a question in the forums though! So hopefully someone answers soon. :D
And yeah, hopefully everyone knows the dance perfectly by our rehearsal on Friday. (: I hope it isn't too early, because I have graduation stuff in the afternoon and have to take Caltrain(like an hour and a half) there):

Btw, I was working on the cut version of Sweetie x2. Some cuts were kinda hard, but I think it's alright! I just finished it now, and I'm listening to it as I type this. Can you give me your email?

edit: Oh, and I just realized. You didn't mirror the dance. Does this mean we're preforming the mirrored version of the dance? We won't have the actual video behind us, right? If so, we'd be doing everything opposite anyway. xD

Definitely won't be too early. Thanks for giving me the heads up - I'll make sure to accommodate! Smile

Yup, pm'd you~

And eek, yes, practice the mirrored version! You can use the second (slowed 75% and mirrored) video that's in that post! I just posted the full speed version unmirrored so everyone could see what it looked like originally. Would you like me to post a full speed, mirrored version? It would probably be helpful...let me go ahead and do that!

Back to top Go down
Amarin
Meidosan
Meidosan
avatar

Posts : 284
Join date : 2012-03-28
Age : 23
Location : San Francisco

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid: DixieFlatline - Sweetiex2   Sat May 05, 2012 12:47 am

@Manami: Oh. LOL. Sorry, I didn't look at the 75% one yet. T__T/shottt
But I mean I guess you don't have to post a mirrored full speed version..? Unless everyone else wants it. O:

I didn't get the PM btw. T__T
Back to top Go down
http://cosmicreverie.tumblr.com
manami
Meidosan
Meidosan
avatar

Posts : 38
Join date : 2012-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid: DixieFlatline - Sweetiex2   Sat May 05, 2012 12:51 am

Asami wrote:
@Manami: Oh. LOL. Sorry, I didn't look at the 75% one yet. T__T/shottt
But I mean I guess you don't have to post a mirrored full speed version..? Unless everyone else wants it. O:

I didn't get the PM btw. T__T

Mehhh doesn't hurt to have I guess? I put it up just in case ^^ It's just uploading at the moment, so give it another 3min or so.

Hmmm, it should be there now??
Back to top Go down
Amarin
Meidosan
Meidosan
avatar

Posts : 284
Join date : 2012-03-28
Age : 23
Location : San Francisco

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid: DixieFlatline - Sweetiex2   Sat May 05, 2012 1:00 am

manami wrote:
Asami wrote:
@Manami: Oh. LOL. Sorry, I didn't look at the 75% one yet. T__T/shottt
But I mean I guess you don't have to post a mirrored full speed version..? Unless everyone else wants it. O:

I didn't get the PM btw. T__T

Mehhh doesn't hurt to have I guess? I put it up just in case ^^ It's just uploading at the moment, so give it another 3min or so.

Hmmm, it should be there now??
Yeah I guess! :D
Ah, got it! I'm uploading the mp3 on email right now(:

@At message: Ah yeah. (: I'm sure the cuts match though--I even changed the breathing so it's the same since the original song had more breathing uh sounds. xD I looked at the lyrics and everything. :D Though, it might be slightly off, because at the cuts, I made them a little longer or shorter(like barely, but enough to not be exactly in sync) so that the music would flow better.
Back to top Go down
http://cosmicreverie.tumblr.com
manami
Meidosan
Meidosan
avatar

Posts : 38
Join date : 2012-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid: DixieFlatline - Sweetiex2   Sat May 05, 2012 1:15 am

You are amazing. A scholar and a gentlewoman Smile
Back to top Go down
kittypyon
Meidosan
Meidosan
avatar

Posts : 50
Join date : 2010-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid: DixieFlatline - Sweetiex2   Sat May 05, 2012 1:17 am

wait wen you say practice the mirror version you mean that when the peopel look at us it'll be the same as the UNmirrored version right?
Back to top Go down
manami
Meidosan
Meidosan
avatar

Posts : 38
Join date : 2012-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid: DixieFlatline - Sweetiex2   Sat May 05, 2012 1:18 am

kittypyon wrote:
wait wen you say practice the mirror version you mean that when the peopel look at us it'll be the same as the UNmirrored version right?

Yup! That's the idea!
Back to top Go down
Keiko
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff
avatar

Posts : 261
Join date : 2011-04-03
Age : 27
Location : San Francisco

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid: DixieFlatline - Sweetiex2   Sat May 05, 2012 2:39 am

You're so cool, Asami and Manami! I'm downloading the mirrored version right now hahaha. I'm trying to figure out some of the transitions though, so hopefully I'm doing it right ........ orz
Back to top Go down
http://nom-nom-keiko.tumblr.com
Keiko
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff
avatar

Posts : 261
Join date : 2011-04-03
Age : 27
Location : San Francisco

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid: DixieFlatline - Sweetiex2   Sat May 05, 2012 2:41 am

I ALSO JUST REALIZED ALL THE VIDEOS CUT OFF THE ENDING ...? LOL oh man what do we do at the end?
Back to top Go down
http://nom-nom-keiko.tumblr.com
manami
Meidosan
Meidosan
avatar

Posts : 38
Join date : 2012-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid: DixieFlatline - Sweetiex2   Sat May 05, 2012 2:48 am

Keiko wrote:
I ALSO JUST REALIZED ALL THE VIDEOS CUT OFF THE ENDING ...? LOL oh man what do we do at the end?

manami wrote:
At the end, we will walk that heart/circle shape that they walk (ending of the video) and then meet and make a heart with our arms (not in the video). If that sounds confusing, don't worry. It's really easy and once you see it, you'll understand! Make sure you learn the 2min below and we'll be fine!

Does that kinda make sense? These things are so much easier to show than to describe in words!

And I'm sure you're doing fine~~ we'll actually probably need to rely on your dancing expertise&experience!
Back to top Go down
kittypyon
Meidosan
Meidosan
avatar

Posts : 50
Join date : 2010-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid: DixieFlatline - Sweetiex2   Sun May 06, 2012 1:48 am

oh can you give me jessica's email???
Back to top Go down
Amarin
Meidosan
Meidosan
avatar

Posts : 284
Join date : 2012-03-28
Age : 23
Location : San Francisco

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid: DixieFlatline - Sweetiex2   Sun May 06, 2012 2:54 pm

Here's the MP3:
Sweetie x2

Sorry, I think you have to make a 4Shared account to download it. > o< And idk why that stupid AdFly thing is there): Maybe it's a forumotions thing?

Once you learn the dance from the video, try dancing it to the MP3. This is the official one that will be playing as we dance at Fanimaid Live, so yeah! Hopefully everyone gets the transitions right. ;__; When I practice, I just look at the lyrics.

@Manami: I'm sure you're ahead of everyone else for learning this, so maybe when you fully learn it, could you post a mirrored version of you doing it so everyone gets the transitions right? Because I'm sure there might be different interpretations for the the transitions due to the cuts!
Back to top Go down
http://cosmicreverie.tumblr.com
CrackPr0n
Meidosan
Meidosan


Posts : 261
Join date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid: DixieFlatline - Sweetiex2   Tue May 08, 2012 8:54 pm

sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...

I want you guys to do the full version of this song, it won't be a TV sized version. Full version. Got that? Learn the whole thing, no cutting... fuck that noise.

K'? That cool?

I hope so >>

Because you guys are slotted for the full version now.
Back to top Go down
Amarin
Meidosan
Meidosan
avatar

Posts : 284
Join date : 2012-03-28
Age : 23
Location : San Francisco

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid: DixieFlatline - Sweetiex2   Tue May 08, 2012 9:16 pm

s-sob all my work for cutting the song

but ok v uv
Back to top Go down
http://cosmicreverie.tumblr.com
manami
Meidosan
Meidosan
avatar

Posts : 38
Join date : 2012-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid: DixieFlatline - Sweetiex2   Tue May 08, 2012 9:52 pm

CrackPr0n wrote:
sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...

I want you guys to do the full version of this song, it won't be a TV sized version. Full version. Got that? Learn the whole thing, no cutting... fuck that noise.

K'? That cool?

I hope so >>

Because you guys are slotted for the full version now.

...not really. I'm sorry, but if that's what you wanted, I think that's something you should've said right from the outset or after you saw the application. What you approved us for should be what we're dancing. Changing your mind now, changing the amount of work we have to put in, and invalidating the work we've already done is pretty unprofessional.

This is just me personally, but right now is a really busy time. I work full time, I'm going to be switching jobs soon, and I'm trying to get work authorization/visas/citizenship/etc sorted out. And I want to finish a cosplay. Fanime's in 17 days.

I understand that things happen and that we need to be flexible - imo there's very little that can justify this sort of change at this point in time - but I can't (and partially won't) be able to give the flexibility that you need. I will withdraw from this dance.

Above is just my opinion - please don't mix the other girls up into it!
Back to top Go down
TiffanyF
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff
avatar

Posts : 447
Join date : 2011-04-03
Age : 23
Location : Foster City, CA

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid: DixieFlatline - Sweetiex2   Tue May 08, 2012 9:57 pm

If anything, you can always learn my shortened version, which isn't as long and gives the variety that some girls wanted.

But then again, you are the leader so talk to the girls and see what they want, then choose what you want to do with the song. We're not going to force you to do the full version.
Back to top Go down
http://com.nicovideo.jp/community/co370509
Amarin
Meidosan
Meidosan
avatar

Posts : 284
Join date : 2012-03-28
Age : 23
Location : San Francisco

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid: DixieFlatline - Sweetiex2   Tue May 08, 2012 10:00 pm

Sorry, I have to side with Manami. T_T
I have a lot of stuff going on too with my work before graduation and outside projects. Plus I learned like half of the cut version of the dance already T vT
Plus cutting the song took about an hour of my time orz/shot
Back to top Go down
http://cosmicreverie.tumblr.com
Keiko
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff
avatar

Posts : 261
Join date : 2011-04-03
Age : 27
Location : San Francisco

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid: DixieFlatline - Sweetiex2   Tue May 08, 2012 10:18 pm

Yeah... I think its a bit too late to switch gears now Sad i'm gonna be really busy too, just like these girls. Grad, cosplay, work ... Ive got other commitments too. Manami and Asami have put in a lot of work already, i think we should leave it the way it is.
Back to top Go down
http://nom-nom-keiko.tumblr.com
CrackPr0n
Meidosan
Meidosan


Posts : 261
Join date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid: DixieFlatline - Sweetiex2   Tue May 08, 2012 10:19 pm

That's fine. Figured something else out already.
Back to top Go down
manami
Meidosan
Meidosan
avatar

Posts : 38
Join date : 2012-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid: DixieFlatline - Sweetiex2   Tue May 08, 2012 10:40 pm

Thanks for the support, girls! I thought I wouldn't be the only one, but I'm really happy you guys spoke out too Smile

And we're back on track~~

Asami wrote:
Here's the MP3:
Sweetie x2

Sorry, I think you have to make a 4Shared account to download it. > o< And idk why that stupid AdFly thing is there): Maybe it's a forumotions thing?

Once you learn the dance from the video, try dancing it to the MP3. This is the official one that will be playing as we dance at Fanimaid Live, so yeah! Hopefully everyone gets the transitions right. ;__; When I practice, I just look at the lyrics.

@Manami: I'm sure you're ahead of everyone else for learning this, so maybe when you fully learn it, could you post a mirrored version of you doing it so everyone gets the transitions right? Because I'm sure there might be different interpretations for the the transitions due to the cuts!

Thanks so much to Asami for doing this!! And yes, she's totally right - once you feel that you know the dance well enough, try practicing to just to mp3. If you can get that, then you're golden!

I will also try to dance to just the mp3, and once I get that done well enough, I'll upload a video of myself doing it (don't laugh guys x.x I don't dance very well but I'll do my best!!). My next off day is Sunday 5/13 so I'll try to have it up then.

kittypyon - I don't have Jessica's email or I would've totally emailed her for you/passed it onto you already. If we could get some admin/staff help, that'd be great!
Back to top Go down
TiffanyF
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff
avatar

Posts : 447
Join date : 2011-04-03
Age : 23
Location : Foster City, CA

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid: DixieFlatline - Sweetiex2   Tue May 08, 2012 10:49 pm

Sorry for the confusion girls, we were just trying to see if you guys were able to do the full song to fill time and such. Didn't mean to stress you out or confuse you! We understand that you guys have a busy life and schedule ><

As for Jessica, I do have her e-mail did you want to e-mail her?
Back to top Go down
http://com.nicovideo.jp/community/co370509
manami
Meidosan
Meidosan
avatar

Posts : 38
Join date : 2012-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid: DixieFlatline - Sweetiex2   Tue May 08, 2012 10:58 pm

TiffanyF wrote:
Sorry for the confusion girls, we were just trying to see if you guys were able to do the full song to fill time and such. Didn't mean to stress you out or confuse you! We understand that you guys have a busy life and schedule ><

As for Jessica, I do have her e-mail did you want to e-mail her?

Could you pm that email to kittypyon? She wanted to see if Jessica would like to be her partner for this dance so that we don't have to bother you about it! Jessica said she was interested and didn't get to join enough dances so I figured this might be a good idea. I met her briefly at the cherry blossom festival. It might be too late notice for her, but I thought we could still try!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid: DixieFlatline - Sweetiex2   

Back to top Go down
 
Vocaloid: DixieFlatline - Sweetiex2
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Vocaloid RP apps
» Vocaloid maker.
» Something Strange I saw about Lily from Vocaloid
» ıllıllı ʇɥǝ vocaloιd, υтaυ, υтαιтε αη∂ vσιcεяσι∂ ƒąɲ ȼℓµβ! ıllıllı (Pg 1 everyone- non-members too)
» Vocaloid Rp :D

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fanimaids Only BBS :: Past Events-
Jump to: