Fanimaids Only BBS

Where official maids of Fanimaid Cafe discuss and mingle.

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Vocaloid: DixieFlatline - Sweetiex2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Amarin
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid: DixieFlatline - Sweetiex2   Wed May 02, 2012 1:09 am

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS
squealing
so happy it was accepted TEHEHEHE((((:

@Manami: Np! Anything to help :D I'll probably do it tomorrow or on Sunday since this week is kind of busy for me x.x Some of the cuts might not be as smooth as we'd like, but I'll try to do my best!
Back to top Go down
http://cosmicreverie.tumblr.com
kittypyon
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid: DixieFlatline - Sweetiex2   Thu May 03, 2012 12:22 am

Sad i really wanted to do this. oh wells. T^T
Back to top Go down
manami
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid: DixieFlatline - Sweetiex2   Thu May 03, 2012 12:31 am

kittypyon wrote:

WAITTTT! Mikey was suggesting that maybe you could partner with Tiffany cause she already knows the dance and everything. She seems to be super busy so we'd have to ask her super nicely, but if she's willing, then you'll have a partner! I was trying to see if any other girls might be interested, but it doesn't look like it ;_;
Back to top Go down
kittypyon
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid: DixieFlatline - Sweetiex2   Thu May 03, 2012 12:37 am

manami wrote:
kittypyon wrote:

WAITTTT! Mikey was suggesting that maybe you could partner with Tiffany cause she already knows the dance and everything. She seems to be super busy so we'd have to ask her super nicely, but if she's willing, then you'll have a partner! I was trying to see if any other girls might be interested, but it doesn't look like it ;_;

REALLLY!?!??!?! YAY *O* hopefully we can beg Tiffany with our super MOEness. hehhee Smile
Back to top Go down
TiffanyF
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid: DixieFlatline - Sweetiex2   Thu May 03, 2012 12:38 am

Well if no one else can, I would be glad to. I'm busy but remembering dances aren't too hard for me, as long as I don't have to sing them... However I want to know who's part since theres two girls and I remembered Makoto's part... which is in a video that isn't being used for the choreo so... just tell me which part haha

If you find someone else however, I would rather have them dance it since I don't want to hog up stage time.
Back to top Go down
http://com.nicovideo.jp/community/co370509
manami
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid: DixieFlatline - Sweetiex2   Thu May 03, 2012 12:55 am

TiffanyF wrote:
Well if no one else can, I would be glad to. I'm busy but remembering dances aren't too hard for me, as long as I don't have to sing them... However I want to know who's part since theres two girls and I remembered Makoto's part... which is in a video that isn't being used for the choreo so... just tell me which part haha

If you find someone else however, I would rather have them dance it since I don't want to hog up stage time.

Wahh thank you for offering Tiffany!! Why don't we give it until the end of this week for another girl to volunteer? If not, then would you mind dancing with kitty.pyon? I would love to include everyone who's interested if I can! I'd hate to leave anyone out Sad

Since each pair is independently deciding which role to learn, I'm sure you and kitty.pyon can work something out! Since you're helping us out with this, I feel like she would be happy to learn Kozue's part instead ^^

Also! If you have any tips on how to learn dances/perform these dances well, please do share! This is my first time learning a dance on my own like this ^^"
Back to top Go down
TiffanyF
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid: DixieFlatline - Sweetiex2   Thu May 03, 2012 1:39 am

I know this isn't my dance so I shouldn't be saying too much but...

Kozue isn't really in the original dance, if anything the NICOLE ver or Ume and Makoto ver is the original and even though Kozue and Marice are both talented, I like using this one for practice... (I'm guessing Kozue did Makoto and Marice did Ume)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyX3-VfiDDU
Back to top Go down
manami
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid: DixieFlatline - Sweetiex2   Thu May 03, 2012 2:07 am

TiffanyF wrote:
I know this isn't my dance so I shouldn't be saying too much but...

Kozue isn't really in the original dance, if anything the NICOLE ver or Ume and Makoto ver is the original and even though Kozue and Marice are both talented, I like using this one for practice... (I'm guessing Kozue did Makoto and Marice did Ume)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyX3-VfiDDU

Oh o.o I don't really know - I don't follow this scene at all. I only chose this song and dance because I felt that the video nilu posted on page one is super cute. I don't know which girl is which, but Keiko mentioned that the ponytail girl is Kozue, so I figured calling her Kozue over ponytail girl would be better! I assumed when you said Makoto you were referring to the girl who isn't Kozue - apologies ^^" but still, point stands that each pair can work out their preferences together! I'm not going to be assigning roles or anything like that.

Though, I think I might have to insist that we all use the same video as a reference just so we can all be as coordinated as possible. I've already made cuts and a slowed version for everyone to practice of off! If you, or anyone else, has an issue with the cuts, please feel free to speak up!
Back to top Go down
TiffanyF
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid: DixieFlatline - Sweetiex2   Thu May 03, 2012 7:50 am

Ah, sorry if I sounded pushy, its supposed to be the same thing since basically Kozue referenced from the girl (the girl with the ponytail in the video I posted) so its supposed to be a more clear version. So referencing from either one should be about the same unless Kozue decided to do something like arranging (which she usually doesn't)
Back to top Go down
kittypyon
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid: DixieFlatline - Sweetiex2   Thu May 03, 2012 9:43 am

OMG THANK YOU TIFFANY!!!I LOVE YOU but im still a little confused on which girl i'm practicing now??
Back to top Go down
kittypyon
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid: DixieFlatline - Sweetiex2   Thu May 03, 2012 9:57 am

we should replace this part (3:00-3:31) with one of the chorus parts since it repeats so much.or (1:10-1:41). either one of these parts are super cute. idk . just a suggestion since it seems like the chorus parts replays liek 5 or 6 times. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TiffanyF
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid: DixieFlatline - Sweetiex2   Thu May 03, 2012 6:45 pm

You can practice either one! I'll adjust to you since I'm here only if you need someone~
Back to top Go down
manami
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid: DixieFlatline - Sweetiex2   Thu May 03, 2012 7:17 pm

kittypyon wrote:
we should replace this part (3:00-3:31) with one of the chorus parts since it repeats so much.or (1:10-1:41). either one of these parts are super cute. idk . just a suggestion since it seems like the chorus parts replays liek 5 or 6 times. Very Happy

There's an edited version of this dance up already on page 3 of this thread. Please go check that! That is what we will be using as our master video to dance off of. Since girls might have already started practicing, I'd rather not change that unless there's a good reason why. If there is, of course I'm happy to listen, but let's not make too much extra work for everyone!
Back to top Go down
kittypyon
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid: DixieFlatline - Sweetiex2   Thu May 03, 2012 9:25 pm

manami wrote:
kittypyon wrote:

There's an edited version of this dance up already on page 3 of this thread. Please go check that! That is what we will be using as our master video to dance off of. Since girls might have already started practicing, I'd rather not change that unless there's a good reason why. If there is, of course I'm happy to listen, but let's not make too much extra work for everyone!

ok then . nvm. just suggesting. yeah I already saw the video that's why. I just feel liek we're just repeating the same dance section throughout like 6 times and idk . just seem like it needed more dance moves especially since the beginning cut off at a weird point. BUT it's ok. I was just commenting . Very Happy I'm sorry if I come off as a buttmunch or somehting. lol
Back to top Go down
manami
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid: DixieFlatline - Sweetiex2   Thu May 03, 2012 9:45 pm

Ohhh! I thought you hadn't seen that and you were working off of the 5:37min long video in your post. I was like ahhh too long not that one x.x Sorry! Misunderstood ^^""

Hmm. We are repeating the chorus a bit, but there are a few different moves in between (the jumping five! and spinning!). I, as I said in that post, basically went through the video and cut out what I thought were the cute parts for us to dance xD I also wanted to keep/make this an easier dance for both myself (as a new dancer) and for perhaps other girls who were looking for something cute and easy.

What does everyone else think?

(You're not a buttmunch at all - sorry! I really didn't know what you were referring to x.x)
Back to top Go down
kittypyon
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid: DixieFlatline - Sweetiex2   Thu May 03, 2012 9:49 pm

manami wrote:
Ohhh! I thought you hadn't seen that and you were working off of the 5:37min long video in your post. I was like ahhh too long not that one x.x Sorry! Misunderstood ^^""

Hmm. We are repeating the chorus a bit, but there are a few different moves in between (the jumping five! and spinning!). I, as I said in that post, basically went through the video and cut out what I thought were the cute parts for us to dance xD I also wanted to keep/make this an easier dance for both myself (as a new dancer) and for perhaps other girls who were looking for something cute and easy.

What does everyone else think?

(You're not a buttmunch at all - sorry! I really didn't know what you were referring to x.x)

Smile hehe. uhmm. ok we'll just wait for everyone's input. oh and in the beginning where the first transition is (0:21-0:22) how do we jump from one side and then flip back to the other side. if you konw what i mean. i'm sorry i'm really noob at learning dancing so i'm kind of slow at adjusting the dance moves through the transitions.
Back to top Go down
manami
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid: DixieFlatline - Sweetiex2   Thu May 03, 2012 9:57 pm

Kay.

Haha, I do know what you mean. They both kick five times right before that, right? I would say take that beat after the fifth kick - where in the video they look like they're getting ready to...punch down? - to jump around instead.

You can slow the video down even more if you need to. If you rip it off youtube and put it in most any video player, you can slow the playback. I, for example, and really bad at that kicking step, and had to watch it slowed like 50% over and over x.x
Back to top Go down
Keiko
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid: DixieFlatline - Sweetiex2   Thu May 03, 2012 10:42 pm

Kittypyon, I feel you. It does feel a little repetitive because we basically do the 'chorus-verse' part twice in a row. I think we have a few options, though. We can either cut out the first 'chorus-verse' and do the last 1:30ish of the song, or cut the second verse and splice in the 'slow part' as kittypyon said. I'd totally compile an edited video so you could all see what that entails but I don't have video editing software ; v ;

Doing the dance as it is is easier just because it's the same moves twice, but I get what kittypyon is saying. I'm in favor of either, though, hahahaha. I've got lotsa stuff going on so I don't mind it being easier; less to learn kekeke
Back to top Go down
http://nom-nom-keiko.tumblr.com
kittypyon
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid: DixieFlatline - Sweetiex2   Fri May 04, 2012 12:09 am

yes please! can we atleast cut one chorus part out? and add one of the parts i suggested? and ill try to edit one right now Smile and let you guys see?
Back to top Go down
kittypyon
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid: DixieFlatline - Sweetiex2   Fri May 04, 2012 12:42 am

which part do you guys like more the 1:10 part or the 2:58 part? cuz we can only add in one. ill try to edit it as smooth as possible
Back to top Go down
kittypyon
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid: DixieFlatline - Sweetiex2   Fri May 04, 2012 2:35 am

darnit i edited a video adding the part but it's 2:38 long. so i dont htink it's ok. and i feel like an ass for making it harder to learn. T^T. lol . just ignore my suggestion. since I know we're all so busy including myself. i just got too excited
Back to top Go down
TiffanyF
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid: DixieFlatline - Sweetiex2   Fri May 04, 2012 8:40 am

No need to be sorry, I totally understand.

I'm pretty sure if we all think the same thing, we can have Manami do the editing from our suggestions unless she asks someone else to do it.

Either way, it will look cute~
Back to top Go down
CrackPr0n
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid: DixieFlatline - Sweetiex2   Fri May 04, 2012 9:54 am

Don't worry if the song is long as long as its under 4min. Do what is comfortable for you guys.
Back to top Go down
manami
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid: DixieFlatline - Sweetiex2   Fri May 04, 2012 10:35 am

I would just like to come out and say that I would really, really prefer if we didn't edit it. Of course, if everyone wants it changed, I'm not going to be a meanieface and say no, but I really do think it's cute as is and I really don't want to create extra work x.x

I really appreciate everyone trying to make this the best dance it can be, but I do think that if we look sharp dancing the portion we have right now, we'll already be awesome!

Also, kittypyon - Jessica (idk her maid name) told me she's interested in dancing Sweetiex2 with us. I told her to post on the forums but it doesn't look like she has yet...maybe if we can get an email address or something for her, you could contact her?
Back to top Go down
kittypyon
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid: DixieFlatline - Sweetiex2   Fri May 04, 2012 10:40 am

ok.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid: DixieFlatline - Sweetiex2   

Back to top Go down

Vocaloid: DixieFlatline - Sweetiex2
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next