Fanimaids Only BBS

Where official maids of Fanimaid Cafe discuss and mingle.

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Vocaloid: DixieFlatline - Sweetiex2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Amarin
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid: DixieFlatline - Sweetiex2   Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:18 pm

Oh, that's a good idea. O: We should do the whole height thing, huh? I think I'm 5'3..? Or 5'4. - w- But with my shoes, I'm like 5'6.
Back to top Go down
http://cosmicreverie.tumblr.com
manami
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid: DixieFlatline - Sweetiex2   Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:20 pm

I'm 5'4"!! And will not be wearing heels, so will stay 5'4" xD
Back to top Go down
Keiko
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid: DixieFlatline - Sweetiex2   Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:19 pm

ah, I'm 5'3" but I haven't decided which shoes to wear. I'll likely wear flats, so i'll stay this height as well haha.

asami, if you wouldn't mind still being my partner because of our relative close proximity to each other, thats cool!
Back to top Go down
http://nom-nom-keiko.tumblr.com
Amarin
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid: DixieFlatline - Sweetiex2   Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:37 am

Actually, I might just bring flats to wear for Fanimaid Live. O: I dunno if I can dance in those shoes. :'D They're these Bodyline ones, so they might be clunky to dance in since they are so high? I dunno. 8C

And Keiko--yeah, definitely! :D Which girl do you want to be? I don't really have a preference, but it'd be cool if I could be the girl with the ponytail. ^^

I hope that this dance gets chosen for the live. ;//A//; Hopefully we can all practice on Friday Fanime together as a whole too to get in sync with the same sized steps and stuff. C: So excited!

And LOL, Nicole, I'm starting to get attached to calling you leader..lolol. I hope that's okay. :'D I might even call you that irl. LOL/facepalm
Back to top Go down
kittypyon
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid: DixieFlatline - Sweetiex2   Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:19 pm

does anyone live near san jose??
Back to top Go down
Amarin
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid: DixieFlatline - Sweetiex2   Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:21 am

What happened ?_______?
Back to top Go down
manami
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid: DixieFlatline - Sweetiex2   Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:39 am

Asami, I was just about to post too!

Fanime is coming up really soon...do we know yet if this dance is happening? And if so, which girls are doing it? Because we still need to organize pairs and rehearse and I think it's 26 days till Fanime!! @_@ Time crunch ahh.
Back to top Go down
Amarin
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid: DixieFlatline - Sweetiex2   Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:41 am

manami wrote:
Asami, I was just about to post too!

Fanime is coming up really soon...do we know yet if this dance is happening? And if so, which girls are doing it? Because we still need to organize pairs and rehearse and I think it's 26 days till Fanime!! @_@ Time crunch ahh.
I don't know. ;__; I've been posting on Nicole's facebook and she hasn't been responding..so..): I have a feeling a submission wasn't sent..;__; I don't know/sob I really wanted to do this dance..it's so cute. ):
Back to top Go down
TiffanyF
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid: DixieFlatline - Sweetiex2   Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:45 am

If you want this dance to happen, it might be best if someone else became leader if you guys really want this to happen.
Back to top Go down
http://com.nicovideo.jp/community/co370509
CrackPr0n
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid: DixieFlatline - Sweetiex2   Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:49 am

Yeah, I haven't gotten an AP for this, so if you guys want to perform it, please decide on a leader and someone send it in by tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
manami
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid: DixieFlatline - Sweetiex2   Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:05 am

WE'RE APPROVED! Practice time Smile

Ahhhh I wish we had known there wasn't one! Ok, I am going to attempt to learn this dance by Tuesday. I will then submit a (potentially not very good) video for us by Tuesday. Wish me luck!

Girls! If you are interested in this dance, please respond to this thread one more time.

Right now we have:
Pair: Asami && Manami
Pair: Keiko && Izumi.Itzel
Pair: kittypyon && jessica.m.e

I would like to have 4-6 girls on stage (i.e. either 2 or 3 pairs). Please respond ASAP if you want to dance!! I live in Berkeley and can probably get us a space to practice here, but Berkeley is pretty far for most of you. Since that's the case, we may not have a rehearsal until Fanime itself. We'll see what the majority wants!

Below I have the 2min edited version of this dance that we will be doing. Basically, I cut out the two parts where the girls split up and one comes forward to sort of "solo dance" and the slower sections of the song. I kept the chorus (I know it's repetitive, but it's upbeat and fun!) and the walk on intro at the beginning of the song. At the end, we will walk that heart/circle shape that they walk (ending of the video) and then meet and make a heart with our arms (not in the video). If that sounds confusing, don't worry. It's really easy and once you see it, you'll understand! Make sure you learn the 2min below and we'll be fine!

Edited version:

Edited, slowed, and mirrored version:

Edited and mirrored version:

Last edited by manami on Thu May 17, 2012 10:57 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Amarin
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid: DixieFlatline - Sweetiex2   Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:15 am

Ah! Manami, thank you so much! Yeah, you just need to learn 45 seconds for the tryout video, so hopefully it's doable! I'll try to help anyway I can! I can help you think of a 2 minute version of the dance instead? ;__;

And yeah, I mean it'd be nice to practice together, but it'd be hard for most of us to meet together (besides Keiko and me probably if she still wants to do the dance?) so, we can just come 1-2 hours earlier on Friday before the meeting to practice? Just need to learn to sync together with the size of each step etc.

@Mikey: I know you said there are no exceptions to the deadline, but..do you think you could just give us an exception and give Manami one more day to learn the dance instead of it being due on Monday? ): I've been trying to talk to Nicole several times, so it wasn't like we were just waiting until the end of the deadline. ;____;
Back to top Go down
CrackPr0n
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid: DixieFlatline - Sweetiex2   Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:16 am

Asami wrote:
Ah! Manami, thank you so much! I'll try to help anyway I can! I can help you think of a 2 minute version of the dance instead? ;__;

And yeah, I mean it'd be nice to practice together, but it'd be hard for most of us to meet together (besides Keiko and me probably if she still wants to do the dance?) so, we can just come 1-2 hours earlier on Friday before the meeting to practice? Just need to learn to sync together with the size of each step etc.

@Mikey: I know you said there are no exceptions to the deadline, but..do you think you could just give us an exception and give Manami one more day to learn the dance instead of it being due on Monday? ): I've been trying to talk to Nicole several times, so it wasn't like we were just waiting until the end of the deadline. ;____;

If you weren't such a slacker and hung out in channel more often~

She's in there talking to me about it right now.
Back to top Go down
Amarin
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid: DixieFlatline - Sweetiex2   Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:17 am

CrackPr0n wrote:
If you weren't such a slacker and hung out in channel more often~

She's in there talking to me about it right now.
LOLLL Mikeyyy ;__;
Sorry yo): I'm IMing 4 different people on 3 different IM services right now OTL;; But I'll get in!
Back to top Go down
Amarin
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid: DixieFlatline - Sweetiex2   Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:07 am

Ahhh-! Manami, you're awesome. (: I love your cuts(: It has all the cutest parts. hehe.. e v e

Do you think we're going to do the pant running thing in the beginning? And can we be a pair together for the actual dance if we get in? :D<333 Which girl do you want to be? I want to do the parts of the girl with the ponytail, but since you're the leader, you should choose which part you want to do. ; v; I'm fine with whatever! (:

But yeah, if you need me to cut the MP3 exactly how it is in the cut video, I can totally do that! (: I'll try to make it as smooth as possible and stuff? :D
Back to top Go down
Keiko
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid: DixieFlatline - Sweetiex2   Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:41 am

I AM STILL DOWNNNNNNNNN.

I'll be at Day 0 but I'm not sure if I'll be there late at night, I'll probably drive back to San Francisco. But we can practice this before the mandatory meeting, or maybe even after. Fukkireta will fasho have one after the meeting, so we'll be pretty busy hahaha.

Thank you so much girls for whipping this up! You're both wonderful :>

Manami, I think the cuts you made were very appropriate. Thank you!
Back to top Go down
manami
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid: DixieFlatline - Sweetiex2   Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:52 pm

Yayyy!! I love you guys' replies Very Happy

Thanks Asami - I tried to keep what I thought were the cutest parts too hehe. It would be so helpful if you could cut the audio! Thank you for volunteering!! If you could give us a few more seconds of music after the end of the video and fade that out, that'd be amazing. As for the beginning of the dance, what I'm picturing is: one girl from each pair will stand on the stage about 3 steps behind where her actual position will be. The other girl will be at the edge of the stage ready to run on when the music starts, and together, they will walk up about 3 steps into position for the dance. We'll see if that looks good. I...also like the ponytail girl's part better ahhh >< I would love to be partners with you, but I don't want to make you dance a part you don't want to! Let's see what the other girls want Smile

Keiko, awesomeee! I'll add your name to the list. We'll definitely have a practice either Day 0 or Day 1. Hopefully we can get one more girl!! Come on, maids~~~!
Back to top Go down
Izumi.Itzel
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid: DixieFlatline - Sweetiex2   Tue May 01, 2012 1:55 am

Ah gomenasai!!! I've been MIA! Life got complicated with work! So I didn't have time to check in with everyone, but I'm super short I'm 5 feet flat...I might wear something with a bit of heel but not much so 5'1-2ish". I'll try to practice and learn one of the parts just let me know which one and I can try...maybe we can also try and schedule an in person practice before if you all like. I know we don't have too much time left...so let me know.

Oh I live in Santa Cruz and able to go to San Jose for in person practice with everyone after this weekend....so yeah okay thats pretty much it... =^.^=
Back to top Go down
manami
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid: DixieFlatline - Sweetiex2   Tue May 01, 2012 2:23 am

It's ok! Don't worry! Does that mean that you're definitely doing this dance then, Izumi? I'll put you down! That means we have 4 girls ^^

I don't think height will matter. Keiko said she's 5'3" and Asami and I are 5'4", though Asami will be wearing 2" heels (if her previous post still holds, that is). Since Asami and I are the taller ones, I suppose we can pair up and you and Keiko can pair up? How does that sound?

Keiko~~ do you have a preference for which girl's part you want to dance?

Asami, would you mind dancing the brown haired girl's part? I'm sorry!! We can still switch partners if more girls decide to join us!

Once we get partners finalized, feel free to arrange a practice session with your partner! I don't think we will be able to have a whole group practice session until Fanime itself because we're so spread out, but as long as everyone knows their parts, we'll be ok.

This is all...if Mikey accepts our dance @.@
Back to top Go down
kittypyon
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid: DixieFlatline - Sweetiex2   Tue May 01, 2012 9:55 am

sorry i haven't been replying but can i be the girl with the ponytail? and i'm 5'7 ...
Back to top Go down
Amarin
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid: DixieFlatline - Sweetiex2   Tue May 01, 2012 10:31 am

Ah-! My iTouch is dying so let me reply really quick--I'll gladly do the music cuts and send you it until it sounds the way it should be for the dance. (: And lol, it was just what I preferred, I don't mind doing the other part instead. I'm just happy the dance is happening! (: Oh, and yeah I might just wear sneakers/flats for the dance. I just don't want to bring shoes around but most likely I will stay 5'4. (:
Back to top Go down
Keiko
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid: DixieFlatline - Sweetiex2   Tue May 01, 2012 2:11 pm

I'm down to be whoever's partner as long as we can meet in san Francisco haha. I already started learning the part for the girl who isnt kozue (kozue is the ponytail girl lol)
Back to top Go down
Izumi.Itzel
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid: DixieFlatline - Sweetiex2   Wed May 02, 2012 12:00 am

Keiko wrote:
I'm down to be whoever's partner as long as we can meet in san Francisco haha. I already started learning the part for the girl who isnt kozue (kozue is the ponytail girl lol)

Hi Keiko! I can try to partner with you and learn kozue's part! This weekend I'm swamped with preparing for a Board meeting but maybe next weekend might work for me if you want to try and meet up to practice I can see if I can come to the City for a while. I'll also try to pick up as much of the dance by then! To be honest I was a bit intimidated by the entire dance and didn't realize it was only a two minute performance so it seems a bit more manageable and less intimidating!! Let's keep in touch and make this the best performance ever!! =^.^=
Back to top Go down
manami
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid: DixieFlatline - Sweetiex2   Wed May 02, 2012 12:16 am

Izumi and Keiko! I will put you two down as a pair then Smile Thanks girls!

Asami, thank you so much for being flexible! I'm happy we're doing this too ^^ Good luck with the music editing and let me know if you need help!

kittypyon wrote:
sorry i haven't been replying but can i be the girl with the ponytail? and i'm 5'7 ...

Hey! I would love to have you join in, but we need to get one more girl in order to make that happen. Right now, Asami and I are a pair and Keiko and Izumi are a pair. If we can find one more maid, I would love to round this out to six dancers on stage!!

Maids~~~ would anyone be interested in dancing with kittypyon?? We just need one! Pretty please?

Also. I just submitted an application for this to Mikey. Hopefully we get a yesss~~! We're approved yayyyyy!
Back to top Go down
Keiko
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid: DixieFlatline - Sweetiex2   Wed May 02, 2012 12:56 am

Izumi.Itzel wrote:
Keiko wrote:

Hi Keiko! I can try to partner with you and learn kozue's part! This weekend I'm swamped with preparing for a Board meeting but maybe next weekend might work for me if you want to try and meet up to practice I can see if I can come to the City for a while. I'll also try to pick up as much of the dance by then! To be honest I was a bit intimidated by the entire dance and didn't realize it was only a two minute performance so it seems a bit more manageable and less intimidating!! Let's keep in touch and make this the best performance ever!! =^.^=

Downsies Very Happy my number is 6507040495, feel free to add me on facebook as facebook.com/chelsaur
I'm also looking to be free on may 12th after 2, so do let me know if that works out for you UvU
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid: DixieFlatline - Sweetiex2   

Back to top Go down

Vocaloid: DixieFlatline - Sweetiex2
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next