Fanimaids Only BBS

Where official maids of Fanimaid Cafe discuss and mingle.
 
HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Vocaloid: DixieFlatline - Sweetiex2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
kittypyon
Meidosan
Meidosan
avatar

Posts : 50
Join date : 2010-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid: DixieFlatline - Sweetiex2   Tue May 15, 2012 1:52 am

I too want to get as much practice in as a gorup. i can bring my laptop witht he videos to help us with the moves if we stil lhavent gotten it down perfectly . Smile

Izumi.Itzel wrote:
kittypyon wrote:
ok! idk it's fine with me. especially if you live in san jose and less of a burden for tiffany. but WHY DO I HAVE TO BE SO TALL T^T. cna you wear heels or ... somehting with atleast one inch heel so i dont feel like such a giant. lol. i want to say im 5'7 but i think im 5'8 .. lol hahah


Being tall is great! I'm 4'11" so I have the opposite problem! But I agree with Keiko you can definitely mess with some of the poses so it fits.

Also does anyone know at what time we are practicing as a group? I'd like to practice Friday if at all possible maybe before/after our meeting? Just to make sure we're all in sync a bit. Also because I'm still not 100% sure how we're suppose to end the dance. I think Asami had mentioned a possible way to end, but I'd still like to practice it as a group so we're all on the same page. Thanks everyone and I'm looking forward to meeting/seeing everyone!!
Back to top Go down
Amarin
Meidosan
Meidosan
avatar

Posts : 284
Join date : 2012-03-28
Age : 22
Location : San Francisco

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid: DixieFlatline - Sweetiex2   Tue May 15, 2012 1:54 am

Izumi.Itzel wrote:

Being tall is great! I'm 4'11" so I have the opposite problem! But I agree with Keiko you can definitely mess with some of the poses so it fits.

Also does anyone know at what time we are practicing as a group? I'd like to practice Friday if at all possible maybe before/after our meeting? Just to make sure we're all in sync a bit. Also because I'm still not 100% sure how we're suppose to end the dance. I think Asami had mentioned a possible way to end, but I'd still like to practice it as a group so we're all on the same page. Thanks everyone and I'm looking forward to meeting/seeing everyone!!
We don't know when we're practicing as a group since everyone is in a bunch of difference dances so all of them would clash. Q AQ But hopefully we can practice before/after the meeting!

And I think Manami is posting a video soon so all the transitions and ending is clear! :D
Back to top Go down
http://cosmicreverie.tumblr.com
kittypyon
Meidosan
Meidosan
avatar

Posts : 50
Join date : 2010-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid: DixieFlatline - Sweetiex2   Tue May 15, 2012 2:03 am

ok!! well hopefully jessica will answer soon and we can practice and when we know the dance practice schedules of everyone on the friday of fanime we'll hopefully plan out a time where everyone can practice together
Back to top Go down
Amarin
Meidosan
Meidosan
avatar

Posts : 284
Join date : 2012-03-28
Age : 22
Location : San Francisco

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid: DixieFlatline - Sweetiex2   Tue May 15, 2012 2:09 am

Yep! The only way to figure this out is by everyone telling what other performances they are in I guess?
The only other group performance I'm in is the OP one, so that's the only conflict I have. - w-

I won't be here on Day Zero, and will probably get to the con around 4PM..? Not sure though.


Last edited by Asami on Tue May 15, 2012 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://cosmicreverie.tumblr.com
kittypyon
Meidosan
Meidosan
avatar

Posts : 50
Join date : 2010-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid: DixieFlatline - Sweetiex2   Tue May 15, 2012 2:12 am

i only have this dance. so im free both thursday night and friday
Back to top Go down
Keiko
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff
avatar

Posts : 261
Join date : 2011-04-03
Age : 27
Location : San Francisco

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid: DixieFlatline - Sweetiex2   Tue May 15, 2012 11:10 am

I can be available thursday evening for this dance, but ill be driving home to sf that night so preferrably not too late. Im in fukkireta and the kyary medley, singing with bri, and also doing otagei for the opening. I HOPE YOURE ALL LEARNING THE OTAGEI TOOOOO!!!

Fukkireta will definitely be practicing after the meeting for a short time.
Back to top Go down
http://nom-nom-keiko.tumblr.com
kittypyon
Meidosan
Meidosan
avatar

Posts : 50
Join date : 2010-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid: DixieFlatline - Sweetiex2   Tue May 15, 2012 1:34 pm

darnit.. i have class till 7:20pm on thursday and then i have to pick up my pass too; booo .lol. oh and JESSICA PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR NUUMBER SO WE CAN MEETUP AND PRACTICE. I FEEL REALLY UNEASY NOT BEING ABLE TO PRACTICE. LOL
Back to top Go down
jessica.m.e
Meidosan
Meidosan
avatar

Posts : 14
Join date : 2012-04-02
Location : San Jose

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid: DixieFlatline - Sweetiex2   Tue May 15, 2012 9:10 pm

kittypyon wrote:
darnit.. i have class till 7:20pm on thursday and then i have to pick up my pass too; booo .lol. oh and JESSICA PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR NUUMBER SO WE CAN MEETUP AND PRACTICE. I FEEL REALLY UNEASY NOT BEING ABLE TO PRACTICE. LOL

So I sent you an email with my number, but I feel that if anyone else wants to contact me just in case, here it is! I trust everyone:
408 799 3226
I would prefer texts.

I am free on Friday.

skittles,

~Jessica.m.e
Back to top Go down
Ayumi
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff
avatar

Posts : 278
Join date : 2011-04-04
Location : Sunnyvale, CA

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid: DixieFlatline - Sweetiex2   Tue May 15, 2012 11:59 pm

kittypyon wrote:
ok! idk it's fine with me. especially if you live in san jose and less of a burden for tiffany. but WHY DO I HAVE TO BE SO TALL T^T. cna you wear heels or ... somehting with atleast one inch heel so i dont feel like such a giant. lol. i want to say im 5'7 but i think im 5'8 .. lol hahah

tall girls ftw you me and Sayuri :3
Back to top Go down
kittypyon
Meidosan
Meidosan
avatar

Posts : 50
Join date : 2010-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid: DixieFlatline - Sweetiex2   Wed May 16, 2012 12:29 am

lol. hehehe Smile thanks guys. hopefully it wont look too awkward at the high five part! lol i feel like i might have to slightly hop while jessica has to liek high jump. lol slight exaggeration >.<
Back to top Go down
Izumi.Itzel
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff
avatar

Posts : 54
Join date : 2012-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid: DixieFlatline - Sweetiex2   Wed May 16, 2012 10:28 am

Hi All! I'm only in this dance...and assuming the opening with all the other maids (not sure. i'm new at this... Embarassed ) But I had planned on arriving in SJ on Friday around 2pm. I'm trying to see if I can be there earlier if the other folks in my group can leave Santa Cruz earlier. If folks want to practice Thursday night I can maybe swing it if practice is between 6-8, but I'd have to leave to come back to Santa Cruz for a morning meeting...argh work! Oh and if we do meet Thursday can someone send me directions to where the practice would be since I'm not super familiar with SJ.

Also Keiko, I pm you my number, but I'll include it here for the rest of the girls incase anyone needs to get a hold of me: 714-553-9352 (oh and my name is pau, not sure if I told everyone that earlier).

Can I just say I'm super excited!! This is my first year in Fanimaid and second year going to Fanime, so I really want to make this the best experience possible!! Thank you all for letting me be a part of this dance group! =^.^=
Back to top Go down
Keiko
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff
avatar

Posts : 261
Join date : 2011-04-03
Age : 27
Location : San Francisco

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid: DixieFlatline - Sweetiex2   Wed May 16, 2012 11:32 am

Izumi.Itzel wrote:
Hi All! I'm only in this dance...and assuming the opening with all the other maids (not sure. i'm new at this... Embarassed ) But I had planned on arriving in SJ on Friday around 2pm. I'm trying to see if I can be there earlier if the other folks in my group can leave Santa Cruz earlier. If folks want to practice Thursday night I can maybe swing it if practice is between 6-8, but I'd have to leave to come back to Santa Cruz for a morning meeting...argh work! Oh and if we do meet Thursday can someone send me directions to where the practice would be since I'm not super familiar with SJ.

Also Keiko, I pm you my number, but I'll include it here for the rest of the girls incase anyone needs to get a hold of me: 714-553-9352 (oh and my name is pau, not sure if I told everyone that earlier).

Can I just say I'm super excited!! This is my first year in Fanimaid and second year going to Fanime, so I really want to make this the best experience possible!! Thank you all for letting me be a part of this dance group! =^.^=

Ay gohrl, wanna meet me day 0 to practice? I'll be around at 6. But forreals, it's cool if we practice Friday too ahahahahaha no worries on stressing yourself out just to be in SJ for two hours!!!
Back to top Go down
http://nom-nom-keiko.tumblr.com
kittypyon
Meidosan
Meidosan
avatar

Posts : 50
Join date : 2010-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid: DixieFlatline - Sweetiex2   Wed May 16, 2012 3:42 pm

if you guys dont' mind. can i practice with you guys too?
Back to top Go down
Keiko
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff
avatar

Posts : 261
Join date : 2011-04-03
Age : 27
Location : San Francisco

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid: DixieFlatline - Sweetiex2   Wed May 16, 2012 10:48 pm

kittypyon wrote:
if you guys dont' mind. can i practice with you guys too?

Yes yes yes~~~~~~!!!
Back to top Go down
http://nom-nom-keiko.tumblr.com
Izumi.Itzel
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff
avatar

Posts : 54
Join date : 2012-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid: DixieFlatline - Sweetiex2   Wed May 16, 2012 11:14 pm

@Kittypon: Yay the more the merrier!

I'm down to meet Thursday at 6 pm to practice. I hope that it works for everyone else too, cuz I know that some folks need to leave early too. I don't mind so much traveling back and forth since it's for our Fanimaid performance!! So happy =) See everyone Thursday night!
Back to top Go down
Kira-chan
Meidosan
Meidosan
avatar

Posts : 49
Join date : 2012-03-27
Age : 26
Location : Santa Cruz, CA

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid: DixieFlatline - Sweetiex2   Thu May 17, 2012 12:24 am

Izumi.Itzel wrote:
@Kittypon: Yay the more the merrier!

I'm down to meet Thursday at 6 pm to practice. I hope that it works for everyone else too, cuz I know that some folks need to leave early too. I don't mind so much traveling back and forth since it's for our Fanimaid performance!! So happy =) See everyone Thursday night!

that means i wont see pau! T^T
Back to top Go down
kittypyon
Meidosan
Meidosan
avatar

Posts : 50
Join date : 2010-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid: DixieFlatline - Sweetiex2   Thu May 17, 2012 12:26 am

darnit!!! thursday is the day we pick up our passes right?? GAHH i have class till 7:20... so i might be there late but if anyone is still practicing that day ill be there for a while. Smile
Back to top Go down
Izumi.Itzel
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff
avatar

Posts : 54
Join date : 2012-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid: DixieFlatline - Sweetiex2   Thu May 17, 2012 12:32 am

Kira-chan wrote:
Izumi.Itzel wrote:
@Kittypon: Yay the more the merrier!

I'm down to meet Thursday at 6 pm to practice. I hope that it works for everyone else too, cuz I know that some folks need to leave early too. I don't mind so much traveling back and forth since it's for our Fanimaid performance!! So happy =) See everyone Thursday night!

that means i wont see pau! T^T


Neta what are you talking about??? I'm going to be rooming with you at the hotel! You're going to be so sick of me by Monday...silly girl....I'll also be back in SC that same night as I have the hiring committee the next day plus need to pick up the other folks in our group so no worries you'll see me!! ^.^
Back to top Go down
manami
Meidosan
Meidosan
avatar

Posts : 38
Join date : 2012-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid: DixieFlatline - Sweetiex2   Thu May 17, 2012 11:01 pm

Oh my gosh, so much activity! I'm so happy you all are talking and arranging practices and etc! Smile This will be rockin' Very Happy

So! It looks like our Fanimaid meeting on Friday, May 25 will be at 8pm (thanks Asami for opening that thread!). Just to be safe, I'm going to assume that meeting will take a while and that we won't be done till 9:30pm. Therefore, I would like to make our meeting before that at 7PM on that same Friday, May 25. Does that work for everyone? PLEASE REPLY ONLY IF IT DOES NOT WORK. If you don't reply, I will assume you can make it!! This is mandatory so we can get blocking and coordination and everything down-pat! Please make sure you either eat early so you have some time to digest dinner (I don't want tummyaches!) or bring food to eat at the Fanimaid meeting!

Senior maids, do you know where dance practices were held last year? I will have a hotel room and I'm guessing we can use a quiet, out of the way area in the hotel, but if there's a better location, I'd love to know about it!!

Also, I'm going to make the executive decision that http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuuruQGnZR8 will be our video for this dance. I want to make sure Fanimaid staff has enough time to cut it, so if you have any objections, voice them now~

kittypyon and Jessica - your high fives will be the cutest Very Happy

(I'm so sorry I've been so MIA lately x.x I got sick this past weekend and I've had so much work-related stuff to take care of lately. I'm leaving my job June 1 and things have been a messss.)
Back to top Go down
kittypyon
Meidosan
Meidosan
avatar

Posts : 50
Join date : 2010-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid: DixieFlatline - Sweetiex2   Fri May 18, 2012 1:16 am

i know this place int eh con where it's perfect to practice. my dance group used it during the con 2 years ago. it has the glass that we can use as reflections to make it easier to dance Smile
Back to top Go down
Amarin
Meidosan
Meidosan
avatar

Posts : 284
Join date : 2012-03-28
Age : 22
Location : San Francisco

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid: DixieFlatline - Sweetiex2   Fri May 18, 2012 12:00 pm

I think I'm getting to the con by 4-5PM, so I'm free for 7PM! (: Hopefully the OP dance practice isn't right before it too ;~;

Hopefully you're not too busy Manami. @ m@
Back to top Go down
http://cosmicreverie.tumblr.com
Kira-chan
Meidosan
Meidosan
avatar

Posts : 49
Join date : 2012-03-27
Age : 26
Location : Santa Cruz, CA

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid: DixieFlatline - Sweetiex2   Sat May 19, 2012 12:30 am

Izumi.Itzel wrote:
Kira-chan wrote:
Izumi.Itzel wrote:
@Kittypon: Yay the more the merrier!

I'm down to meet Thursday at 6 pm to practice. I hope that it works for everyone else too, cuz I know that some folks need to leave early too. I don't mind so much traveling back and forth since it's for our Fanimaid performance!! So happy =) See everyone Thursday night!

that means i wont see pau! T^T


Neta what are you talking about??? I'm going to be rooming with you at the hotel! You're going to be so sick of me by Monday...silly girl....I'll also be back in SC that same night as I have the hiring committee the next day plus need to pick up the other folks in our group so no worries you'll see me!! ^.^

but now im going too so yay! <3 hahaha =.= i think youll be the one that will be tired of me xD pau is too awesome! <3 hhaha. oh damn thats intense! :O omg im so nervous!!!!! ooh did you tell sammie about fri?
Back to top Go down
Ayumi
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff
avatar

Posts : 278
Join date : 2011-04-04
Location : Sunnyvale, CA

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid: DixieFlatline - Sweetiex2   Sat May 19, 2012 12:49 am

Izumi.Itzel wrote:
Hi All! I'm only in this dance...and assuming the opening with all the other maids (not sure. i'm new at this... Embarassed )
If you wanna be in the opening dance for Fanimaid Live, check out the Watashi Love na Otome thread and learn Tiffany's otagei video.. this goes for everyone who is interested in being in the opening dance~ :3
Back to top Go down
Amarin
Meidosan
Meidosan
avatar

Posts : 284
Join date : 2012-03-28
Age : 22
Location : San Francisco

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid: DixieFlatline - Sweetiex2   Tue May 22, 2012 9:43 pm

Manami, I was wondering if you're gonna post the video of you doing the dance soon? : D
just so we all know what the definite transitions are and stuff? ; v;
Back to top Go down
http://cosmicreverie.tumblr.com
manami
Meidosan
Meidosan
avatar

Posts : 38
Join date : 2012-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid: DixieFlatline - Sweetiex2   Thu May 24, 2012 11:42 pm

kittypyon~ Check your private messages!

Asami and everyone: I am so sorry I never uploaded a video of myself dancing. It's been crazy leading up to Fanime - I'm sure you guys all feel the same @.@ We will have practice though! And we will be able to iron everything out Smile

It seems like everyone is free to meet at 7pm, which is awesome! Now, we just need a location. I pm'd kittypyon about the room she mentioned, and if we can access that, that's what we'll do! Otherwise, I'm staying at the Hyatt Place San Jose and I'll look around there and around the con center for a good place. Let's meet by the Fanimaid Cafe room at 6:50pm and we'll walk to our place from there. It looks like Fanime has a layout and schedule published here - since the cafe won't be open yet Friday night, it should be a relatively less crowded place to meet up and find each other.

My phone number is 732-734-1868. Please feel free to text me! And post your phone numbers so I can text you! I have Keiko's Very Happy I have everyone's but kitty's! ><
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid: DixieFlatline - Sweetiex2   

Back to top Go down
 
Vocaloid: DixieFlatline - Sweetiex2
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Vocaloid RP apps
» Vocaloid maker.
» ıllıllı ʇɥǝ vocaloιd, υтaυ, υтαιтε αη∂ vσιcεяσι∂ ƒąɲ ȼℓµβ! ıllıllı (Pg 1 everyone- non-members too)
» Vocaloid Rp :D
» random Vocaloid graphics

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fanimaids Only BBS :: Past Events-
Jump to: