Fanimaids Only BBS

Where official maids of Fanimaid Cafe discuss and mingle.

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Vocaloid: DixieFlatline - Sweetiex2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
nilu
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid: DixieFlatline - Sweetiex2   Tue May 08, 2012 11:49 pm

SORRY FOR BEING A SLACKER

Um, first of all, I didn't receive any messages on Facebook. I've also sent Mikey an email about this performance but didn't get a response back..

I assumed it was because it was because he was too busy, but.. I guess not >____<

My next assumption was that it wasn't going to happen, and I was juuuust about to post that but I guess it is?

ANYWAY I should've been more active about this. So sorry ):

You can all yell at me in person once I get there.
Back to top Go down
manami
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid: DixieFlatline - Sweetiex2   Tue May 08, 2012 11:55 pm

nilu wrote:

Um, first of all, I didn't receive any messages on Facebook. I've also sent Mikey an email about this performance but didn't get a response back..

I assumed it was because it was because he was too busy, but.. I guess not >____<

My next assumption was that it wasn't going to happen, and I was juuuust about to post that but I guess it is?

o_____o Hello!! We weren't sure what happened to you because we hadn't heard from you on here and Asami couldn't track you down on Facebook. I don't have your Facebook or email and since the girls here seemed super excited (as am I!) about performing this, I went ahead and applied for us. I'm sorry things seem to have gotten lost in communication somewhere SadSad We promise - we won't yell!

...cept to maybe yell at you to join us? Very Happy We're still potentially missing one girl, and if we haven't emailed Jessica and you already know the dance, would you be willing to join us?
Back to top Go down
kittypyon
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid: DixieFlatline - Sweetiex2   Wed May 09, 2012 1:40 am

ok so do I email Jessica or?? gahh so confused.
Back to top Go down
kittypyon
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid: DixieFlatline - Sweetiex2   Wed May 09, 2012 1:42 am

I am like super confused on who is going ot be my partner. is it going ot be jessica , nilu, or tiffany.??? I really need to know so we can work out a practice time so maybe we can practice together atleast once?
Back to top Go down
Amarin
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid: DixieFlatline - Sweetiex2   Wed May 09, 2012 2:16 am

nilu wrote:

Haha. Uhm...

Lol...........................;;
I also x'd out the "):" posts and put new ones two more times afterwards within a few day intervals so that you'd get notified multiple times.

@Kittypyon: I think Tiffany is emailing Jessica..? Or Tiffany is messaging you Jessica's email..? LOL I don't know. ): Since you are the first partner and have been waiting a few days, I think you should have the right to choose which part you want though so you can practice ahead of time. It's only fair. You want to be the ponytailed girl, right? So you should just start practicing her part right now if you want to. C:
Back to top Go down
http://cosmicreverie.tumblr.com
nilu
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid: DixieFlatline - Sweetiex2   Wed May 09, 2012 3:32 am

Seriously. My Facebook just doesn't like you Asami cuz seriously, it would not say that I got a notification from you..

Also, I unno if I can actually even participate, haha. Since I do live quite a while away.. Unless we practice through Skype or something, lol
Back to top Go down
Amarin
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid: DixieFlatline - Sweetiex2   Wed May 09, 2012 3:34 am

nilu wrote:
Seriously. My Facebook just doesn't like you Asami cuz seriously, it would not say that I got a notification from you..

Also, I unno if I can actually even participate, haha. Since I do live quite a while away.. Unless we practice through Skype or something, lol
Did you get a notification this time?
lol orz;;; fb why u so lame >:O
Back to top Go down
nilu
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid: DixieFlatline - Sweetiex2   Wed May 09, 2012 3:37 am

I did! That's why I'm responding now D:

Maybe I got too many notifications then. I don't usually scroll the notification window.. >______< but the thing is, I don't get that many!

Also, since I have fb on my mobile. I kinda respond within minutes. :/
Back to top Go down
manami
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid: DixieFlatline - Sweetiex2   Wed May 09, 2012 10:33 am

kittypyon! You can have all the partners Smile

But in all seriousness, I'd say:
1) ask nilu. Since she had already expressed interest in the dance, we'll give her first preference. If she says no...
2) ask Jessica. Tiffany should be messaging you Jessica's email. If Jessica says no...
3) Tiffany will do it. Tiffany is sort of our last resort cause she asked us only to call on her if we absolutely had to, so I think we should respect that and at least try to ask these other girls!

nilu, can you work out with kittypyon whether you will be able to dance Sweetiex2? Let us know by tonight so that we can email Jessica ASAP if you can't!

kittypyon - you can practice now without having a partner. I agree with Asami - since you've been waiting and have already committed, you can learn whichever part you'd like.

Sound good my dears?
Back to top Go down
Amarin
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid: DixieFlatline - Sweetiex2   Wed May 09, 2012 12:50 pm

Yayy! I'm so glad that all the confusion has been sorted out now. Our dance is gonna be so awesome. 8D
Back to top Go down
kittypyon
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid: DixieFlatline - Sweetiex2   Wed May 09, 2012 1:28 pm

yay!! Smile im super excited. i'm kind of having trouble doing hte jumpy step part int he beginning . i feel liek im tap dancing stupidly. and not doing as cute as the girls int he video -____-
Back to top Go down
nilu
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid: DixieFlatline - Sweetiex2   Thu May 10, 2012 3:07 am

kittypyon wrote:
yay!! Smile im super excited. i'm kind of having trouble doing hte jumpy step part int he beginning . i feel liek im tap dancing stupidly. and not doing as cute as the girls int he video -____-

OKAY, SO

Do you want to do this with me or not? My only real concern is that all you girls live in San Jose (or the Bay area in general) while I live in Davis. And I can't really come and visit you guys since I'll be pretty busy from now til Fanime..

So, I can't practice in person.. But I can practice through the net!

OH YEAH. And I'm 5' 1" if you guys are concerned about height D:

Kitty, just saw your earlier post of you being 5' 7".. Holy, you are taaaaallllll..

Also, please, please, PLEASE email me if you reallly want to get a hold of me >______< I did enable that option from the very beginning so I can respond quicker.
Back to top Go down
Amarin
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid: DixieFlatline - Sweetiex2   Fri May 11, 2012 4:04 pm

@Manami: Are we going to have a video playing while we dance?
Back to top Go down
kittypyon
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid: DixieFlatline - Sweetiex2   Sun May 13, 2012 1:19 am

NILU i emailed you but i guess that option doesnt work... well i basically said i cant practice through online cuz my internet is shitty and cant webcam at all . and is there anyway you can practice at all in san jose anytime soon?:/ and holy shit our height difference is so big . it's goign to be weird to do the jumpy high five part...
Back to top Go down
kittypyon
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid: DixieFlatline - Sweetiex2   Sun May 13, 2012 1:22 am

PLEASE RESPOND ASAP. I FEEEL LIKE I HAVE NO PARTNER RIGHT NOW . T^T
Back to top Go down
nilu
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid: DixieFlatline - Sweetiex2   Mon May 14, 2012 2:35 am

Sorry I can not go to San Jose anytime soon. ESP now. Since its midterms week D:

Guess you'll have to find someone else >____<
Back to top Go down
manami
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid: DixieFlatline - Sweetiex2   Mon May 14, 2012 2:48 am

kittypyon wrote:

I'm sorry you are going through this ;___; You will have a partner though!! Did you ask Jessica yet? If she also said no, then Tiffany's it!! (Apologies and thanks to Tiffany x.x) Also, that jump step thing messes me up too. Argh. I can't make it look nice like they do!

Also! Asami and everyone who's curious about our video~ I was talking to Tiffany and she suggested http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuuruQGnZR8. It's apparently the original PV for our song! (I had never seen it before ^^"") Would you girls like to have this playing in the background as we dance? Tiffany said staff would be ok cutting it up and fixing it for us!! I think it's pretty Smile

I'll try to record myself dancing tomorrow...I haven't had any time to practice yet either @_______@
Back to top Go down
TiffanyF
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid: DixieFlatline - Sweetiex2   Mon May 14, 2012 3:05 am

So are you guys for sure asking me to dance? If so I'll learn the parts I need to ASAP. However I can't go practice in SJ either in the short amount of time... But I'm pretty sure you don't need a ton of practice together, especially if you aren't doing the ending.
Back to top Go down
http://com.nicovideo.jp/community/co370509
kittypyon
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid: DixieFlatline - Sweetiex2   Mon May 14, 2012 1:24 pm

Tiffany. is there any way you can practice for more than an hour either on thursday or friday before the con???
Back to top Go down
TiffanyF
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid: DixieFlatline - Sweetiex2   Mon May 14, 2012 2:30 pm

I'll be there on Day Zero and Friday. As long as its Friday morning, I'm pretty much free, not sure how free I am Day Zero since I have a ton of practicing and having to talk to people and such. I'll send you my phone number, you can text me or call me at the con or plan to meet up so we can practice then.
Back to top Go down
jessica.m.e
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid: DixieFlatline - Sweetiex2   Mon May 14, 2012 9:24 pm

kittypyon wrote:

@Kittypyon,

Hello Kittypyon! I LIVE IN SAN JOSE!
If you still need help, you can seriously meet with me anywhere downtown. Are you close to the MLK library? We could reserve a room there.

However one problem: I am also 5'1"!!! Same as Nilu! Whoops! If only @Nilu could still meet, but let me know what you think of this, that way @Tiffany doesn't have to do too much since I feel like she has alot on her hands already.

All I'm doing is Watashi LOVE, and that's it, so I am willing to work on one more.

Contact me ASAP: jessica.esquivel2010@gmail.com

Jessica.m.e (CHIKA)
Back to top Go down
kittypyon
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid: DixieFlatline - Sweetiex2   Mon May 14, 2012 11:54 pm

ok! idk it's fine with me. especially if you live in san jose and less of a burden for tiffany. but WHY DO I HAVE TO BE SO TALL T^T. cna you wear heels or ... somehting with atleast one inch heel so i dont feel like such a giant. lol. i want to say im 5'7 but i think im 5'8 .. lol hahah
Back to top Go down
Keiko
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid: DixieFlatline - Sweetiex2   Tue May 15, 2012 12:31 am

kittypyon wrote:
ok! idk it's fine with me. especially if you live in san jose and less of a burden for tiffany. but WHY DO I HAVE TO BE SO TALL T^T. cna you wear heels or ... somehting with atleast one inch heel so i dont feel like such a giant. lol. i want to say im 5'7 but i think im 5'8 .. lol hahah

being tall can be moe too ^^ you guys can change up the poses for the chorus and stuff to exploit this strength!
Back to top Go down
http://nom-nom-keiko.tumblr.com
TiffanyF
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid: DixieFlatline - Sweetiex2   Tue May 15, 2012 1:39 am

The height different shouldn't even be a problem in this case. Maybe the high five but thats not a huge problem.
Back to top Go down
Izumi.Itzel
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid: DixieFlatline - Sweetiex2   Tue May 15, 2012 1:40 am

kittypyon wrote:

Being tall is great! I'm 4'11" so I have the opposite problem! But I agree with Keiko you can definitely mess with some of the poses so it fits.

Also does anyone know at what time we are practicing as a group? I'd like to practice Friday if at all possible maybe before/after our meeting? Just to make sure we're all in sync a bit. Also because I'm still not 100% sure how we're suppose to end the dance. I think Asami had mentioned a possible way to end, but I'd still like to practice it as a group so we're all on the same page. Thanks everyone and I'm looking forward to meeting/seeing everyone!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid: DixieFlatline - Sweetiex2   

Back to top Go down

Vocaloid: DixieFlatline - Sweetiex2
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next