Fanimaids Only BBS

Where official maids of Fanimaid Cafe discuss and mingle.

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Vocaloid: DixieFlatline - Sweetiex2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
nilu
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Vocaloid: DixieFlatline - Sweetiex2   Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:31 pm

Hey guys! I'm Nicole!

So I'm really addicted to this dance right now, lol. It's cute and, I would think, relatively easy to learn. Respond if you're interested!

Here's a vid of the dance:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-d5cLiLEoEA

Anyway, I was thinking 6 people for this one. I have plans for you guys moving around stage and very little choreo is changed but there are some slight differences. If you understand my chicken scratch, here and here are my plans.

I might incorporate singing, because it would seem better with singing. The stars on the paper indicate where the singers would be throughout the dance.
Back to top Go down
Ami*chan
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid: DixieFlatline - Sweetiex2   Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:38 pm

I like how your name is Nicole and the original choreo was done by a Nicole too!
Back to top Go down
Amarin
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid: DixieFlatline - Sweetiex2   Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:53 pm

Nicole! I really want to be a part of it! The dance is sooo cute. ; v;
How would practices work? I live in Millbrae. ^^
Back to top Go down
http://cosmicreverie.tumblr.com
nilu
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid: DixieFlatline - Sweetiex2   Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:25 pm

Y-You're so far! ;A;

I'm in Davis, orz.

But uh, I was thinking to have pair practices and group practices. That way, all of us don't have to meet so much? And your pair could be someone you know~ Then, you can dance it with your partner wheneverrr~ And.. yeah (:

Also, I was thinking to just kinda give people the ideaaa. And not perform Mad Since I'm sooo farrrrjaklsdfjs!!

@ami;

Hopefully that means that the power in my name will make this performance awesome ;w;
Back to top Go down
TiffanyF
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid: DixieFlatline - Sweetiex2   Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:44 pm

Awwwww I love this dance!

And the original dance was by Makoto but the Nicole version is basically like the original since it has half lol

Can't wait to see this~ <3
Back to top Go down
http://com.nicovideo.jp/community/co370509
Keiko
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid: DixieFlatline - Sweetiex2   Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:06 pm

oh man, this is really really cute. i'm considering this, if i find a partner that lives in san francisco hahahaha
Back to top Go down
http://nom-nom-keiko.tumblr.com
Amarin
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid: DixieFlatline - Sweetiex2   Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:55 pm

nilu wrote:
Y-You're so far! ;A;

I'm in Davis, orz.

But uh, I was thinking to have pair practices and group practices. That way, all of us don't have to meet so much? And your pair could be someone you know~ Then, you can dance it with your partner wheneverrr~ And.. yeah (:

Also, I was thinking to just kinda give people the ideaaa. And not perform Mad Since I'm sooo farrrrjaklsdfjs!!
Ah..;__; And yeah, the pair/group practices thing is a good idea. O:

No way! You have to be in the dance! D:< I was thinking..whoever is in the dance..we should all learn it before the mandatory pre-Fanime meeting[I dunno when that is..late April/early May or something..?], then at the meeting, stay afterwards and practice a bit together to be in sync? I'm sure everyone will be in sync to the music if we all practice properly--we'd just have to get used to dancing all together..?

Keiko wrote:
oh man, this is really really cute. i'm considering this, if i find a partner that lives in san francisco hahahaha

Where do you live in San Francisco? Millbrae is in the Peninsula, so it's close-ish? ; A;
Back to top Go down
Keiko
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid: DixieFlatline - Sweetiex2   Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:08 am

Keiko wrote:

Where do you live in San Francisco? Millbrae is in the Peninsula, so it's close-ish? ; A;[/quote]

ahhh, maybe! it's still early, maybe we'll find people closer to our respective locations as well ;w ;
Back to top Go down
Amarin
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid: DixieFlatline - Sweetiex2   Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:40 am

Keiko wrote:

ahhh, maybe! it's still early, maybe we'll find people closer to our respective locations as well ;w ;
Alright. I go to school in the Sunset district of San Francisco, so it's pretty close, but okay. ^^
Back to top Go down
Keiko
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid: DixieFlatline - Sweetiex2   Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:15 am

Asami wrote:
Keiko wrote:

Alright. I go to school in the Sunset district of San Francisco, so it's pretty close, but okay. ^^

Whaaaaaat i thought you said millbrae?!?!? Well hay if this gets approved i wouldnt mind dancing with you~~~~~~~~
Back to top Go down
Amarin
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid: DixieFlatline - Sweetiex2   Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:19 am

Keiko wrote:
Asami wrote:
Keiko wrote:

Whaaaaaat i thought you said millbrae?!?!? Well hay if this gets approved i wouldnt mind dancing with you~~~~~~~~
I live in Millbrae but go to school in San Francisco. xD;; Like 20 minutes away? Depending what district though...Millbrae is pretty close to San Francisco lol. ;//~//;
Back to top Go down
kittypyon
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid: DixieFlatline - Sweetiex2   Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:24 am

i would totally want to be a part of this
Back to top Go down
manami
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid: DixieFlatline - Sweetiex2   Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:51 pm

Ahhh!! This is the cutest thing. I want to dance too~~! I live in Berkeley so I'm also a little far away Sad Are there any girls out this way?
Back to top Go down
kittypyon
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid: DixieFlatline - Sweetiex2   Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:04 am

nilu wrote:
Y-You're so far! ;A;

I'm in Davis, orz.

@ami;

Hopefully that means that the power in my name will make this performance awesome ;w;

so we're all going to perform this as pairs right? if this gets chosen
Back to top Go down
Izumi.Itzel
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid: DixieFlatline - Sweetiex2   Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:44 am

I agree. This song is just too cute! I would love to do it too if it does get chosen and if I can find a partner to practice with! When will we know if it gets chosen???
Back to top Go down
Amarin
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid: DixieFlatline - Sweetiex2   Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:53 am

So is this going to happen? ^^
I suppose we should all atleast try to learn the dance by ourselves first before we find partners..? But then again, we don't know who's doing each part and all..? ;~; (Well, most of it is the same but yeah..)
Back to top Go down
Keiko
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid: DixieFlatline - Sweetiex2   Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:42 am

It depends on if Mikey decides to let us perform first. They're due by April 23rd, and I don't know when he'll be letting us know what dances get accepted. There may be other girls with other dances who have yet to post their proposal, so we can't tell for sure. Not to mention we haven't discussed what portion of the dance to learn, since the song is longer than the proposed time limit.

I guess you could start learning just for funsies, if you were up for it too.
Back to top Go down
nilu
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid: DixieFlatline - Sweetiex2   Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:14 am

Sorry, guys, for the late response. I was just in Paris. Came back yesterday, haha.

Okay, today, I'm going to try and arrange a two minute dance, if anyone is still interested. And then, try and get it approved >_______<

I'll keep you guys up to date, I guess (:
Back to top Go down
Keiko
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid: DixieFlatline - Sweetiex2   Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:16 am

nilu wrote:
Sorry, guys, for the late response. I was just in Paris. Came back yesterday, haha.

Okay, today, I'm going to try and arrange a two minute dance, if anyone is still interested. And then, try and get it approved >_______<

I think we're all still interested of course! Please do your best UvU
Back to top Go down
Amarin
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid: DixieFlatline - Sweetiex2   Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:13 pm

Keiko wrote:
It depends on if Mikey decides to let us perform first. They're due by April 23rd, and I don't know when he'll be letting us know what dances get accepted. There may be other girls with other dances who have yet to post their proposal, so we can't tell for sure. Not to mention we haven't discussed what portion of the dance to learn, since the song is longer than the proposed time limit.

I guess you could start learning just for funsies, if you were up for it too.
Oh, okay! Yeah, I was a little confused with the group dance proposals. ;~; And ah, yeah, the limit. ^^ I completely forgot about that. xD Thanks for explaining Keiko! :D

nilu wrote:

Oh whoa! I hope you had fun in Paris! *__*

Yay! I'm so excited, leader! xD
Back to top Go down
kittypyon
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid: DixieFlatline - Sweetiex2   Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:44 am

so for sure we're dancing in pairs right?? well just for practice wise. I'll practice the dance of the girl with the ponytail and I guess someone who wants to be my partner could practice the other girl's part
Back to top Go down
nilu
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid: DixieFlatline - Sweetiex2   Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:33 am

Yes, for sure, you guys will be dancing in pairs. And the performance will contain three pairs.

Update on the song:
Almost done will figuring out how to shorten it. But I won't be able to work on this till after I get all this school stuff and club stuff settled.. >_______<
Back to top Go down
manami
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid: DixieFlatline - Sweetiex2   Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:23 am

We'll wait~ don't worry!!Good luck with school stuff and keep us updated!
Back to top Go down
Amarin
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid: DixieFlatline - Sweetiex2   Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:29 pm

Yay! Don't stress Nicole! ; v; I'm really excited! 8D
So..the girls participating in the dance are Nicole, Keiko, Manami, Kitty, Izumi, and me, right? So exactly 6 people! Yayyy 8D
Back to top Go down
kittypyon
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid: DixieFlatline - Sweetiex2   Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:47 pm

does anyone want to be my dance partner??? Also if we are doing pairs heightwise. I'm pretty tall. i'm 5'8
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid: DixieFlatline - Sweetiex2   

Back to top Go down

Vocaloid: DixieFlatline - Sweetiex2
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next