Fanimaids Only BBS

Where official maids of Fanimaid Cafe discuss and mingle.

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

[PICTURE THREAD] 2011 Fanimaids + Uniforms!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Keiko
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff

PostSubject: [PICTURE THREAD] 2011 Fanimaids + Uniforms!   Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:32 pm

Yeah so I just got my uniform in the mail yesterday and got SUPER DUPER excited. What do all of you guys look like in your uniforms?!

It's a little huge on me, but it's okay! I need to tighten the cuffs that came with it, as well as make a new headpiece (katusha...?) I was also thinking of adding red accents, and sewing on a Pokeball to the apron (kekekekekeke). Also, ignore the ankle socks; I'm looking for knee socks and appropriate shoes haha.

Also... don't judge me since my room is really messy; I was too busy to clean it -w- hehe.

Well! What do the rest of you all look like? I love you
Back to top Go down
http://nom-nom-keiko.tumblr.com
Ayumi
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff

PostSubject: Re: [PICTURE THREAD] 2011 Fanimaids + Uniforms!   Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:56 pm

Keiko! It's super cute! I like the case on your iPhone too. And don't worry, I've seen messier rooms. :] What's wrong with the katyusha? It's a little hard to see because of the light, but it looks alright? Question

I'll post a picture as soon as I actually take one.. I've been too lazy to get into it and find a room with enough lighting, etc.
Back to top Go down
Len_chan
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: [PICTURE THREAD] 2011 Fanimaids + Uniforms!   Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:56 am

haha I already posted my pic but here it is again : o
http://www.servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=6&u=16362117
Back to top Go down
Walnutt
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: [PICTURE THREAD] 2011 Fanimaids + Uniforms!   Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:27 pm

My uniform still hasn't come. OTL Once it does though I'll definitely post a picture. ^ u ^

You guys look so cute! >w< Keiko, I LOVE that bow at the neck~ And Len, those buttons look so adorable at the top of the apron! >.< Cute phone case, btw. :3 I can only hope my uniform will look as good as both of yours. >w>;;
Back to top Go down
Ayumi
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff

PostSubject: Re: [PICTURE THREAD] 2011 Fanimaids + Uniforms!   Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:07 pm

Hehe you two posed similarly.. and both have cute phone cases! aww jealous~
Back to top Go down
Kazuko
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: [PICTURE THREAD] 2011 Fanimaids + Uniforms!   Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:59 pm

DONG SENG KEIKO YOU LOOK SO CUUUUUTE uwaaaah *u*
Back to top Go down
Keiko
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff

PostSubject: Re: [PICTURE THREAD] 2011 Fanimaids + Uniforms!   Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:04 pm

^3^ thanks everyone; I can't wait to see all of you in your outfits!! Sankyuu for all your kind words though m(-.-)m LENCHAN WHAT UP CUTIE POSE TWIN!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Len_chan
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: [PICTURE THREAD] 2011 Fanimaids + Uniforms!   Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:05 am

Keiko wrote:
^3^ thanks everyone; I can't wait to see all of you in your outfits!! Sankyuu for all your kind words though m(-.-)m LENCHAN WHAT UP CUTIE POSE TWIN!!!!!
HEEEEEY~!
Back to top Go down
LadyNessa
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: [PICTURE THREAD] 2011 Fanimaids + Uniforms!   Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:53 pm

My uniform hasn't arrived yet, but hopefully it will soon! I'll definitely post when it does, your guys' uniforms are adorable.
Back to top Go down
thuggdere
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: [PICTURE THREAD] 2011 Fanimaids + Uniforms!   Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:47 pm

Here's my new maid outfit!
Although I love the living sh!t out of it...
I also have a HUGE dilemma [no pun intended]
... and the thing is, if you can already tell from the pictures,
when I bow you can uh ... .____.;;; my cleavage totally shows. Shocked

***Also: ignore the blue guy behind me [lmao] that's my boyfriend, he's playing GEARS 3 on his xbox <3
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/ledono
Ayumi
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff

PostSubject: Re: [PICTURE THREAD] 2011 Fanimaids + Uniforms!   Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:58 pm

momochi wrote:

***Also: ignore the blue guy behind me [lmao] that's my boyfriend, he's playing GEARS 3 on his xbox <3

aaww momo, aren't you just adorable! i I love you it a lot~

hmm.. well you can't help that now can you? (your "huge" dilemma, that is Wink ) i wonder what you can do about it though.. maybe pin the white part to the black shoulder pieces so they hold up a little better? dunno.. silent
Back to top Go down
Keiko
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff

PostSubject: Re: [PICTURE THREAD] 2011 Fanimaids + Uniforms!   Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:24 am

momochi wrote:

Still as cute as ever momo Smile I especially like the strings in the front!!! Double stick tape for your lovelies, perhaps?
Back to top Go down
Rie
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: [PICTURE THREAD] 2011 Fanimaids + Uniforms!   Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:05 am

Yay Ate Momo, we have matching uniforms!
Though, you definitely fill it out more with your assets than I do! I love you
Back to top Go down
Niu Niu
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: [PICTURE THREAD] 2011 Fanimaids + Uniforms!   Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:23 pm

Haha! I'm making mine, and I realized that the petticoat was wayy too short.
And when I bow... let's just say I don't want people behind me when I bow.
Back to top Go down
Kotone
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: [PICTURE THREAD] 2011 Fanimaids + Uniforms!   Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:55 pm

Momo, try fashion tape maybe?

I just got mine this morning! Its straight out the bag and kinda wrinkly though. Gonna iron it later. Oops. Bed hair + no makeup 8D

My problem is that mines kinda short and the aprons kind of see through. Should I add a layer of ruffles to the bottom of the skirt to make it longer or no? Also I might end up making another apron and katusha and buying another pair of socks. xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/snippershoo
Ayumi
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff

PostSubject: Re: [PICTURE THREAD] 2011 Fanimaids + Uniforms!   Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:09 pm

Kotone wrote:

I just got mine this morning! Its straight out the bag and kinda wrinkly though. Gonna iron it later. Oops. Bed hair + no makeup 8D

My problem is that mines kinda short and the aprons kind of see through. Should I add a layer of ruffles to the bottom of the skirt to make it longer or no? Also I might end up making another apron and katusha and buying another pair of socks. xD

aaww Kotonechan what a cutie! Surprised yours looks kind of like mine.. and it doesn't look short! (not in the picture, at least) you could wear shorts underneath, or some of the girls wear bloomers..
Back to top Go down
Len_chan
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: [PICTURE THREAD] 2011 Fanimaids + Uniforms!   Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:13 pm

Kotone wrote:

oh yay kotone~!
Back to top Go down
Ami*chan
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff

PostSubject: Re: [PICTURE THREAD] 2011 Fanimaids + Uniforms!   Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:31 pm

@Momo Super cute!! You can try wearing a bandeu bra underneath, it'll cover those babies up.

@Kotone Cute! With my petticoat, my uniform goes halfway up my thigh, so I don't think your's is too short. But if you're uncomfortable with that then adding lace would look super cute~
Back to top Go down
PsychoKandi
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: [PICTURE THREAD] 2011 Fanimaids + Uniforms!   Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:23 pm

Keiko, you look so excited! I almost got that dress, and it looks great on you =D DO THE POKEBALL OH DEAR GOD YUUUS.

Momochi, have you tried pinning your dress down to your bra? or yeah, fashion tape @_@

Kotone, a wee bit of lace at the end would look cute.
but baaaw, remaking everything? What are you going to change?
And as far as too short skirts go-
try black pettipants from ebay, they're cheap and comfy :3

SO MUCH CUTE IN THIS THREAD @_@ <3

Last edited by PsychoKandi on Sun May 01, 2011 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bri-Boobs
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff

PostSubject: Re: [PICTURE THREAD] 2011 Fanimaids + Uniforms!   Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:37 pm

Augh, everyone looks so cute in their maid outfits. Makes me wish I got a new one. ;__; Next year though <3

Excited to see you all together
Back to top Go down
Keiko
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff

PostSubject: Re: [PICTURE THREAD] 2011 Fanimaids + Uniforms!   Mon May 02, 2011 11:39 pm

Dear Cherry and Kazuko-unnie,

I'M TRYING SO HARD TO QUIT FACEBOOK QwQ WHY YOU GUYS GOTTA TEMPT ME BY POSTING ON MY WALL QwQ I'M TRYING TO STUDY QwQ IT'S SO DIFFICULT CRYING FOREVER.

Well. So yeah I gave up Facebook for a while so I could try and pass my classes -w- I made it official just now by having my roommate change my password and I deleted the app on my phone.

But I do have my updated uniform to share with you all Very Happy I painted my apron, added new ribbon to my katsuya, and painted the buttons on my cuffs into Pokeballs ^^ I'm probably going to paint the buttons on my dress as well, kekekeke.

I can't quit Fanimaid BBS as easily as I can quit Facebook, kekekeke~
Back to top Go down
Ling
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: [PICTURE THREAD] 2011 Fanimaids + Uniforms!   Tue May 03, 2011 1:00 am

Keiko, that looks so cool!

Andandand Kotone is so cute >w<
Back to top Go down
http://tsven.tumblr.com
Cherry
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: [PICTURE THREAD] 2011 Fanimaids + Uniforms!   Tue May 03, 2011 1:02 am

Everyone's maid outfits look so cute!! <3 <3 <3

here is my HippopotaMaid: http://www.acparadise.com/acp/display.php?c=49347
Back to top Go down
http://www.acparadise.com/acp/display.php?a=11910
Kazuko
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: [PICTURE THREAD] 2011 Fanimaids + Uniforms!   Tue May 03, 2011 1:20 am

Cherry wrote:
Everyone's maid outfits look so cute!! <3 <3 <3

here is my HippopotaMaid: http://www.acparadise.com/acp/display.php?c=49347
CHERRY YOU ARE SO CUTE AND TALENTED! C: I really look forward to seeing this in person...and poking the googly eyes hehee

Everyone here is so cute!!! I wish I got a new uniform too haha
Back to top Go down
thuggdere
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: [PICTURE THREAD] 2011 Fanimaids + Uniforms!   Tue May 03, 2011 1:53 am

Everyone's maid outfits are super cute and fitting too xD

but omg Keiko nee-chan ... POKEBALLS!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA XD

I wonder how I'm going to make my outfit more "Anarchy Stocking" ish...
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/ledono
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [PICTURE THREAD] 2011 Fanimaids + Uniforms!   

Back to top Go down

[PICTURE THREAD] 2011 Fanimaids + Uniforms!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next