Fanimaids Only BBS

Where official maids of Fanimaid Cafe discuss and mingle.

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Practices at SJ~

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ayumi
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff

PostSubject: Re: Practices at SJ~   Tue May 10, 2011 9:13 pm

CreamPuffs wrote:

What time is it going to start on friday and sat?

Her post is in the main MeguMegu thread, but here it is anyway:

Ami*chan wrote:
Hi girls! It's finally May and I am finally able to plan out practice schedules. There is will be 2 practices this weekend.

Friday, May 13 - 5:00 pm @ SFSU HSS 151
Saturday, May 14 - 4:00 pm @ USF dance room (location to be updated)

These practice days are for learning choreography. I'm aware that some of you had a practice at San Jose already, so if you attended that you don't have to attend practices this weekend. But if you haven't been to any practices at all, then you must come to one of these days or both. Please let me know which ones you will be attending.

I will also use these practice times to teach Akihabalove, so if you are interested in performing this for the Live please familiarize yourself with the song.

-----
Next week there will also be practice for learning the blocking, so I want everyone to be there.

Saturday, May 21st - 3:00 pm @ either San Jose or San Francisco will announce sometime this week or next.

Len has agreed to drive up on Friday, so the more girls can come, the more worth it it will be (especially chipping in for gas!) :3
Back to top Go down
Len_chan
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Practices at SJ~   Tue May 10, 2011 10:28 pm

Ayumi wrote:
Len_chan wrote:
Ayumi wrote:
So Ami has just announced two practice meetings, one this Friday and one on Saturday, and I was wondering if any girls down here in the San Jose area would like to arrange some kind of carpool for one of these days?
I'm free all day Friday before the practice. I can help carpool.

Did you go to the SJ meeting? I don't wanna make you go if you weren't planning on going haha.. (plus I still need to get the okay for this from my mums = =)
I've only been going to the ones in sf
Back to top Go down
Ayumi
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff

PostSubject: Re: Practices at SJ~   Tue May 10, 2011 10:46 pm

Len_chan wrote:
I've only been going to the ones in sf

Oh so you've been going already! You have to help me learn our part.. I've been learning on my own from the mirrored video but I haven't gone through the whole thing yet.. silent
Back to top Go down
Kotone
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Practices at SJ~   Tue May 10, 2011 10:50 pm

Hey Len, can I get a ride too? It'll also give me another opportunity to pay you back for gas from last time ^^;
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/snippershoo
CreamPuffs
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Practices at SJ~   Wed May 11, 2011 11:00 pm

Ayumi wrote:
CreamPuffs wrote:

What time is it going to start on friday and sat?

Her post is in the main MeguMegu thread, but here it is anyway:

Ami*chan wrote:
Hi girls! It's finally May and I am finally able to plan out practice schedules. There is will be 2 practices this weekend.

Friday, May 13 - 5:00 pm @ SFSU HSS 151
Saturday, May 14 - 4:00 pm @ USF dance room (location to be updated)

These practice days are for learning choreography. I'm aware that some of you had a practice at San Jose already, so if you attended that you don't have to attend practices this weekend. But if you haven't been to any practices at all, then you must come to one of these days or both. Please let me know which ones you will be attending.

I will also use these practice times to teach Akihabalove, so if you are interested in performing this for the Live please familiarize yourself with the song.

-----
Next week there will also be practice for learning the blocking, so I want everyone to be there.

Saturday, May 21st - 3:00 pm @ either San Jose or San Francisco will announce sometime this week or next.

Len has agreed to drive up on Friday, so the more girls can come, the more worth it it will be (especially chipping in for gas!) :3

Ahh, thanks for pointing it out. I was confused because I thought this thread was written back when we have not decided the dates yet, and i didn't knew you could change it or I have just misread it o_o;; And oh snap! In SF. I'm too far from there T^T well, for me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/YukiPou?ref=profile
Ayumi
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff

PostSubject: Re: Practices at SJ~   Wed May 11, 2011 11:52 pm

CreamPuffs wrote:

Ahh, thanks for pointing it out. I was confused because I thought this thread was written back when we have not decided the dates yet, and i didn't knew you could change it or I have just misread it o_o;; And oh snap! In SF. I'm too far from there T^T well, for me.

Where do you live? We are in the process of arranging a carpool for girls in the San Jose area.. Question
Back to top Go down
Len_chan
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Practices at SJ~   Thu May 12, 2011 2:26 pm

ALRIGHT, WHO WANTS A RIDE TO SF TOMORROW!?

what are your availability girls? Cause I'm free the whole day tomorrow, so I figure a lunch or something with the maids to get to know each other would be nice.

But the practice starts at 5pm. So we can hang out after 12pm?

Just reply back to respond!
Back to top Go down
CreamPuffs
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Practices at SJ~   Sat May 14, 2011 9:32 pm

Ayumi wrote:
CreamPuffs wrote:

Where do you live? We are in the process of arranging a carpool for girls in the San Jose area.. Question

I live in San Jose, Tully road. But because most of the groups that I had volunteered was canceled, I only have one, which does not need much practice o.o'' I thought I can just go to SF to check how the maids are doing or to have fun. But I think that would be an unnecessary reason to take up the extra seats that someone could have taken. :T
Back to top Go down
CreamPuffs
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Practices at SJ~   Sat May 14, 2011 9:33 pm

CreamPuffs wrote:
Ayumi wrote:
CreamPuffs wrote:

I live in San Jose, Tully road. But because most of the groups that I had volunteered was canceled, I only have one, which does not need much practice o.o'' I thought I can just go to SF to check how the maids are doing or to have fun. But I think that would be an unnecessary reason to take up the extra seats that someone could have taken. :T

By the way, if there are any like free..i mean a LOT of seats left for carpooling, then call me ^^ (408)365-8479
Back to top Go down
Ayumi
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff

PostSubject: Re: Practices at SJ~   Sat May 14, 2011 9:46 pm

CreamPuffs wrote:
CreamPuffs wrote:

By the way, if there are any like free..i mean a LOT of seats left for carpooling, then call me ^^ (408)365-8479

Hmm.. well, there was a practice last night at 5 and another one today at 3. You could've carpooled with us yesterday! It was supposed to be me, Len, and Kotone, but Kotone couldn't make it last minute, so it ended up only being me and Len. And I know Len went back today.. but we didn't know your contact info until now.. Neutral I'm not sure if there is another practice between now and the one next Saturday, which is the blocking practice at SJCC. You should probably make that one for sure because I think that might be the last one until Fanime, but Ami should give us a final confirmation on that.
Back to top Go down
Len_chan
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Practices at SJ~   Sun May 15, 2011 12:13 am

Umm we might so another practice for ikuze next week before the main practice. And there was Hella girls practicing yesterday for other stuff. But I'll text you if you wanna come next practice to chill :0
Back to top Go down
Keiko
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff

PostSubject: Re: Practices at SJ~   Sun May 15, 2011 1:16 am

Len_chan wrote:
Umm we might so another practice for ikuze next week before the main practice. And there was Hella girls practicing yesterday for other stuff. But I'll text you if you wanna come next practice to chill :0

if this practice is in sf, hit me upppp!!! i like hanging with ya'll ;D and it'll give me motivation to practice nee!
Back to top Go down
http://nom-nom-keiko.tumblr.com
CreamPuffs
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Practices at SJ~   Sun May 15, 2011 11:01 am

Ahh I was busy yesterday ;A; And alright, please notify me if there are any space left for today or next week ^^ And i would prefer calling instead of texting, since I can't text anymore ;A;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Practices at SJ~   

Back to top Go down

Practices at SJ~
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2