Fanimaids Only BBS

Where official maids of Fanimaid Cafe discuss and mingle.
 
HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Sat12th or Sun the 13th Dinner

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
CreamPuffs
Meidosan
Meidosan
avatar

Posts : 40
Join date : 2010-05-10
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Sat12th or Sun the 13th Dinner   Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:41 pm

Yuni wrote:
I have space in my car for 4 people.

Bri, Elaine can come with me.

Anyone else need a ride, let me know.

Gas money would be nice ;^;


yay~! thank you :-D <3 i will give you gas money of course Razz <3 can you give me your number if anything happens? I might have to drive my friend to a birthday party around 7:00 oAo;
mine is (408)613-4223 pig
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/YukiPou?ref=profile
Bri-Boobs
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff
avatar

Posts : 172
Join date : 2009-03-22
Age : 26
Location : Santa Cruz, CA

PostSubject: Re: Sat12th or Sun the 13th Dinner   Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:08 pm

Yuni wrote:
I have space in my car for 4 people.

Bri, Elaine can come with me.

Anyone else need a ride, let me know.

Gas money would be nice ;^;

Thanks Kelly <3 And don't worry about the gas money, I'll help you out
Back to top Go down
Mai
Meidosan
Meidosan
avatar

Posts : 107
Join date : 2009-03-24
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Sat12th or Sun the 13th Dinner   Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:49 pm

Yuni wrote:
I have space in my car for 4 people.

Bri, Elaine can come with me.

Anyone else need a ride, let me know.

Gas money would be nice ;^;

if u could possible bring me as well i think i have enough to chip in fo gas~
Back to top Go down
Rie
Meidosan
Meidosan
avatar

Posts : 124
Join date : 2010-05-09
Age : 26
Location : Santa Rosa

PostSubject: Re: Sat12th or Sun the 13th Dinner   Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:53 pm

Ehh? I really do want to go, but I am coming from Vallejo (as I only live in SJ in dorms during the school year)... We don't get BART here, so for now I don't have a ride. I will know later in the week if I can use a car, but I guess I can't say yes yet, but I know you guys need to make reservations... D:
Hmm, I will ask Hakaru-chan if she is going though!
Back to top Go down
Reina
Meidosan
Meidosan
avatar

Posts : 61
Join date : 2010-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Sat12th or Sun the 13th Dinner   Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:32 pm

Rie wrote:
Ehh? I really do want to go, but I am coming from Vallejo (as I only live in SJ in dorms during the school year)... We don't get BART here, so for now I don't have a ride. I will know later in the week if I can use a car, but I guess I can't say yes yet, but I know you guys need to make reservations... D:
Hmm, I will ask Hakaru-chan if she is going though!

I can give you a ride, because I'll be coming from the boring land called Vacaville.
Back to top Go down
http://hinahearts.tumblr.com
Enju
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff
avatar

Posts : 38
Join date : 2010-05-10
Age : 26
Location : Sacramento

PostSubject: Re: Sat12th or Sun the 13th Dinner   Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:53 pm

I'll be back in Antioch, so I'll drive down to the Bart and go from there.

If there's anyone from the East Bay that needs a ride to some Bart station, hit me up. =D Or if there's enough people from my area that need a ride, maybe I can just drive there straight. I'll have to ask my mom though, as I'm driving her car. xD

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone again!
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/pkamlley
thuggdere
Meidosan
Meidosan
avatar

Posts : 150
Join date : 2010-05-10
Age : 26
Location : Daly City

PostSubject: Re: Sat12th or Sun the 13th Dinner   Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:33 pm

Shino wrote:
momochi wrote:
I'm down as long as it's June 13th.
If anyone could possibly give me a ride there then that would be cool =] I don't mind chipping in for gas either.
Though if anyone can't then it's alright, BART is always fun ahaha

We're Samtrans + BARTing together yo. DC Bart is cheaper Mad

Ahaha yeah, nevermind, we're good on transportation.
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/ledono
Ami*chan
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff
avatar

Posts : 196
Join date : 2009-03-25
Age : 27
Location : San Francisco

PostSubject: Re: Sat12th or Sun the 13th Dinner   Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:53 am

momochi wrote:
Shino wrote:
momochi wrote:
I'm down as long as it's June 13th.
If anyone could possibly give me a ride there then that would be cool =] I don't mind chipping in for gas either.
Though if anyone can't then it's alright, BART is always fun ahaha

We're Samtrans + BARTing together yo. DC Bart is cheaper Mad

Ahaha yeah, nevermind, we're good on transportation.

We should meet up at DC Bart and ride together!!

I'll be bringing my boyfriend with me so +2.
Back to top Go down
Bri-Boobs
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff
avatar

Posts : 172
Join date : 2009-03-22
Age : 26
Location : Santa Cruz, CA

PostSubject: Re: Sat12th or Sun the 13th Dinner   Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:30 am

Hahaha, I get the feeling that this will be a large party XD
Back to top Go down
CrackPr0n
Meidosan
Meidosan


Posts : 261
Join date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Sat12th or Sun the 13th Dinner   Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:04 am

Hey guys if possible can you email me if you're going or not? I need to get all the Yes/No's from one source so I don't double up.

Right now I have..
Back to top Go down
CrackPr0n
Meidosan
Meidosan


Posts : 261
Join date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Sat12th or Sun the 13th Dinner   Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:38 pm

I'm going off emails so as of now we have

Elaine
Kelly
Bri
Jonelle
Patricia
Nicki
Jaime
Jean
Mari
Jasmine
Ami+BF(because I don't need you to email me wwww)

So please Email sohmayuki@gmail.com if you want to be added asap, I need to make reservation tonight.
Back to top Go down
Yuni
Meidosan
Meidosan
avatar

Posts : 87
Join date : 2009-03-22
Age : 25
Location : San Jose, CA

PostSubject: Re: Sat12th or Sun the 13th Dinner   Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:45 pm

CreamPuffs wrote:
Yuni wrote:
I have space in my car for 4 people.

Bri, Elaine can come with me.

Anyone else need a ride, let me know.

Gas money would be nice ;^;


yay~! thank you :-D <3 i will give you gas money of course Razz <3 can you give me your number if anything happens? I might have to drive my friend to a birthday party around 7:00 oAo;
mine is (408)613-4223 pig

My number is (408)504.1160
You can either meet me at my house or I can get your friends address in order to pick you up from there.
Back to top Go down
CrackPr0n
Meidosan
Meidosan


Posts : 261
Join date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Sat12th or Sun the 13th Dinner   Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:15 pm

Update

Elaine
Kelly
Bri
Jonelle
Patricia
Nicki
Jaime
Jean
Mari
Jasmine
Ami+BF
Paula +1
Jenny

Just a note, Elaine, I don't think you'll be able to make it there by 7:30 if you have to drop off your friend at 7. From San Jose to Fremont Bart is approximately 25 minutes in no traffic. From there to Berkeley it's about 50 minutes to the restaurant(maybe an hour if you have to wait for a train). If possible can you drop off your friend early(say... 6 oclock so Kelly can pick you up by 6:15 so you can get there by 7:45 at the latest)?

Since this party is so big, it's actually really important for us to show up on time otherwise they might give away our tables.
Back to top Go down
Rie
Meidosan
Meidosan
avatar

Posts : 124
Join date : 2010-05-09
Age : 26
Location : Santa Rosa

PostSubject: Re: Sat12th or Sun the 13th Dinner   Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:27 pm

Reina wrote:
I can give you a ride, because I'll be coming from the boring land called Vacaville.

Thank you so much! I'll help with gas money too! By Thursday, I should be able to tell you if I do need a ride for sure or if I have a car to my expense! Very Happy
My phone number is 707-246-1964, just in case you need it. I had no idea you're from Vacaville!
Back to top Go down
CrackPr0n
Meidosan
Meidosan


Posts : 261
Join date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Sat12th or Sun the 13th Dinner   Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:36 pm

Elaine
Kelly
Bri
Jonelle
Patricia
Nicki
Jaime
Jean
Mari
Jasmine
Ami+BF
Paula +1
Jenny
Aleli
Mizuki
Ai Kaneco +1
Kazuko
Vivian

Holy shit... 23 people already not including Me or Jun? I was expecting like... 12... wwwwww
Back to top Go down
lttlrshark
Meidosan
Meidosan
avatar

Posts : 68
Join date : 2010-05-10
Location : San Francisco

PostSubject: Re: Sat12th or Sun the 13th Dinner   Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:55 pm

mmmmmmm I dont know If i can go or not!!! CAn I randomely show up? xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/meilyneT
Shino
Meidosan
Meidosan
avatar

Posts : 23
Join date : 2010-05-10
Age : 25
Location : Daly City

PostSubject: Re: Sat12th or Sun the 13th Dinner   Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:01 pm

No.

We need a guaranteed head count.
Back to top Go down
Ling
Meidosan
Meidosan
avatar

Posts : 50
Join date : 2010-05-10
Age : 27
Location : Union City

PostSubject: Re: Sat12th or Sun the 13th Dinner   Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:38 pm

Gah, why does my cousin's graduation have to be on the same day?!
Guess I'll have to miss this awesome maid gathering...
;_________;
Back to top Go down
http://tsven.tumblr.com
CreamPuffs
Meidosan
Meidosan
avatar

Posts : 40
Join date : 2010-05-10
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Sat12th or Sun the 13th Dinner   Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:54 pm

ZashikiWarashi wrote:
Update

Elaine
Kelly
Bri
Jonelle
Patricia
Nicki
Jaime
Jean
Mari
Jasmine
Ami+BF
Paula +1
Jenny

Just a note, Elaine, I don't think you'll be able to make it there by 7:30 if you have to drop off your friend at 7. From San Jose to Fremont Bart is approximately 25 minutes in no traffic. From there to Berkeley it's about 50 minutes to the restaurant(maybe an hour if you have to wait for a train). If possible can you drop off your friend early(say... 6 oclock so Kelly can pick you up by 6:15 so you can get there by 7:45 at the latest)?

Since this party is so big, it's actually really important for us to show up on time otherwise they might give away our tables.



ohs yeah i was planning on that too ;A; since theres other people who is comeing i dont want people to wait for me TT^TT so i told her that im going to drop her off about 5:00 or 5:30 tongue so i can come early now just needa wait for Kelly to pick me up :3
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/YukiPou?ref=profile
Bri-Boobs
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff
avatar

Posts : 172
Join date : 2009-03-22
Age : 26
Location : Santa Cruz, CA

PostSubject: Re: Sat12th or Sun the 13th Dinner   Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:28 am

Yuni wrote:
CreamPuffs wrote:
Yuni wrote:
I have space in my car for 4 people.

Bri, Elaine can come with me.

Anyone else need a ride, let me know.

Gas money would be nice ;^;


yay~! thank you :-D <3 i will give you gas money of course Razz <3 can you give me your number if anything happens? I might have to drive my friend to a birthday party around 7:00 oAo;
mine is (408)613-4223 pig

My number is (408)504.1160
You can either meet me at my house or I can get your friends address in order to pick you up from there.

What time would be convenient to show up at your house?
Back to top Go down
CrackPr0n
Meidosan
Meidosan


Posts : 261
Join date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Sat12th or Sun the 13th Dinner   Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:18 am

I'm making a reservation of 26 because we have 25 and even number is always better. This allows a leway of one person, but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't just show up and let me know if you want to be the extra seat.

Also if you for some reason cannot make it, make sure you email me or msg me asap.
Back to top Go down
Yuni
Meidosan
Meidosan
avatar

Posts : 87
Join date : 2009-03-22
Age : 25
Location : San Jose, CA

PostSubject: Re: Sat12th or Sun the 13th Dinner   Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:49 am

Izumi wrote:


What time would be convenient to show up at your house?

I think 6PM would be sufficient.
Back to top Go down
Yuni
Meidosan
Meidosan
avatar

Posts : 87
Join date : 2009-03-22
Age : 25
Location : San Jose, CA

PostSubject: Re: Sat12th or Sun the 13th Dinner   Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:56 pm

Is there anyone else that can drive people from the San Jose area?
Back to top Go down
Mei
Janitor
Janitor
avatar

Posts : 102
Join date : 2009-03-22
Age : 26
Location : Milpitas

PostSubject: Re: Sat12th or Sun the 13th Dinner   Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:06 am

Yuni wrote:
Is there anyone else that can drive people from the San Jose area?

As of now, I have no one I am driving to Berkley, but I'm driving Elaine home afterwards, if I recall correctly. So I have like 4 spaces.
Back to top Go down
http://mmmhonay.tumblr.com/
Reina
Meidosan
Meidosan
avatar

Posts : 61
Join date : 2010-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Sat12th or Sun the 13th Dinner   Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:09 am

soushirui wrote:
Put me down +1.
I don't think I could pass up a pizza dinner. : D
I hope someone will split a pizza with me. : )

In San Francisco, I love A16's wood-fired pizza, so I'm excited to try Gather's (they have an interesting flavor profile).
What kind of oven do they use?

Maybe we could share a cheese plate or the assorted cookies and treats for dessert. ^^


Gurl, I'll split with you!
Back to top Go down
http://hinahearts.tumblr.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Sat12th or Sun the 13th Dinner   

Back to top Go down
 
Sat12th or Sun the 13th Dinner
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Lieutenant Kage of the 13th Penal Legion
» 13th Company takes on Sammael on the Speeder
» 13th Karpov Poikovsky Tournament
» Hearty Dinner
» 13th vs. Tau - The slaughter of the space wolves.

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fanimaids Only BBS :: Past Events-
Jump to: