Fanimaids Only BBS

Where official maids of Fanimaid Cafe discuss and mingle.
 
HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Uniform Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Jun
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff
avatar

Posts : 328
Join date : 2009-03-21
Age : 26
Location : San Francisco, CA

PostSubject: Re: Uniform Thread   Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:12 pm

As I've mentioned earlier, we actually cannot change the decor or lighting because of the rules the venue has provided us, and our budget. Sorry. m(_ _)m
Back to top Go down
Yukie
Meidosan
Meidosan
avatar

Posts : 146
Join date : 2009-03-22
Location : Sunnyvale

PostSubject: Re: Uniform Thread   Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:20 pm

Junchan wrote:
As I've mentioned earlier, we actually cannot change the decor or lighting because of the rules the venue has provided us, and our budget. Sorry. m(_ _)m

Dont worry. Sorry for asking that.
Our maids are all very cute, thats all we need XD
<3<3<3<3
Back to top Go down
http://www.yukiedong.com
Jun
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff
avatar

Posts : 328
Join date : 2009-03-21
Age : 26
Location : San Francisco, CA

PostSubject: Re: Uniform Thread   Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:16 pm

Yukie wrote:
Junchan wrote:
As I've mentioned earlier, we actually cannot change the decor or lighting because of the rules the venue has provided us, and our budget. Sorry. m(_ _)m

Dont worry. Sorry for asking that.
Our maids are all very cute, thats all we need XD
<3<3<3<3

Haha, I agree that cute maids is a huge and important aspect of the cafe. I wish that we were able to do something about the decor, but unfortunately it doesn't seem all too possible.

I wanted to get a bunch of pink and white balloons, but I don't know how I'd transport them so it might not even be possible. We're not allowed to put anything on the walls, or decorate the photo corner, either.
Back to top Go down
Yuni
Meidosan
Meidosan
avatar

Posts : 87
Join date : 2009-03-22
Age : 25
Location : San Jose, CA

PostSubject: Re: Uniform Thread   Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:19 pm

Junchan wrote:
Yukie wrote:
Junchan wrote:
As I've mentioned earlier, we actually cannot change the decor or lighting because of the rules the venue has provided us, and our budget. Sorry. m(_ _)m

Dont worry. Sorry for asking that.
Our maids are all very cute, thats all we need XD
<3<3<3<3

Haha, I agree that cute maids is a huge and important aspect of the cafe. I wish that we were able to do something about the decor, but unfortunately it doesn't seem all too possible.

I wanted to get a bunch of pink and white balloons, but I don't know how I'd transport them so it might not even be possible. We're not allowed to put anything on the walls, or decorate the photo corner, either.

You could always figure out a way to get the balloons there xD i wonder if we're allowed to rent a hellium tank ._. ;;
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Meidosan
Meidosan
avatar

Posts : 147
Join date : 2009-03-22
Age : 30
Location : Union City, CA

PostSubject: Re: Uniform Thread   Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:20 pm

Junchan wrote:

I wanted to get a bunch of pink and white balloons, but I don't know how I'd transport them so it might not even be possible. We're not allowed to put anything on the walls, or decorate the photo corner, either.

You can buy a tank of helium from Party America and blow up the balloons at the con. The balloon kit I bought for my anime club one time was about $15.
Back to top Go down
http://www.acparadise.com/acp/display.php?a=11910
Yuni
Meidosan
Meidosan
avatar

Posts : 87
Join date : 2009-03-22
Age : 25
Location : San Jose, CA

PostSubject: Re: Uniform Thread   Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:22 pm

Cherry wrote:
Junchan wrote:

I wanted to get a bunch of pink and white balloons, but I don't know how I'd transport them so it might not even be possible. We're not allowed to put anything on the walls, or decorate the photo corner, either.

You can buy a tank of helium from Party America and blow up the balloons at the con. The balloon kit I bought for my anime club one time was about $15.

That sounds reasonable o.o

Can we do that, Jun?
Back to top Go down
Jun
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff
avatar

Posts : 328
Join date : 2009-03-21
Age : 26
Location : San Francisco, CA

PostSubject: Re: Uniform Thread   Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:38 pm

I want to...! but, I don't have a car, so it would be rather difficult for me to transport it. Plus, I would need to have this approved before considering doing it. XD;
Back to top Go down
Yuni
Meidosan
Meidosan
avatar

Posts : 87
Join date : 2009-03-22
Age : 25
Location : San Jose, CA

PostSubject: Re: Uniform Thread   Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:58 pm

I could help with the car part :] if you get it approved. Boyfriends are good for that xD
Back to top Go down
Jun
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff
avatar

Posts : 328
Join date : 2009-03-21
Age : 26
Location : San Francisco, CA

PostSubject: Re: Uniform Thread   Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:03 pm

Yuni wrote:
I could help with the car part :] if you get it approved. Boyfriends are good for that xD

Haha, okay. I'll see what I can do. Thanks. ^^

Are you guys really okay with spending time blowing up balloons, though?
Back to top Go down
Yuni
Meidosan
Meidosan
avatar

Posts : 87
Join date : 2009-03-22
Age : 25
Location : San Jose, CA

PostSubject: Re: Uniform Thread   Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:05 pm

i'm obviously fine with blowing up balloons. :]
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Meidosan
Meidosan
avatar

Posts : 147
Join date : 2009-03-22
Age : 30
Location : Union City, CA

PostSubject: Re: Uniform Thread   Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:08 pm

Yuni wrote:
i'm obviously fine with blowing up balloons. :]

yeah, blowing them up will be quick with the tank, and if everyone helps, it can be done faster.
Back to top Go down
http://www.acparadise.com/acp/display.php?a=11910
Mai
Meidosan
Meidosan
avatar

Posts : 107
Join date : 2009-03-24
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Uniform Thread   Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:25 pm

of course, we need some decoration!!!
Back to top Go down
Yukie
Meidosan
Meidosan
avatar

Posts : 146
Join date : 2009-03-22
Location : Sunnyvale

PostSubject: Re: Uniform Thread   Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:34 pm

Pinnk + white balloons will make it super cute! It is a great idea without putting anything on the wall ^___^

oh one side note, most balloons lasts 1-2 days. (one day if you walking around with it)
But I think it will be fine =)
Back to top Go down
http://www.yukiedong.com
Nessa
Meidosan
Meidosan
avatar

Posts : 106
Join date : 2009-03-26
Age : 27
Location : San Jose, CA

PostSubject: Re: Uniform Thread   Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:45 pm

I can help blow up and tie balloons!
It's better than having to fill a room with balloons that you are hand-blowing.
I had to do that once at school
</3
Back to top Go down
Mai
Meidosan
Meidosan
avatar

Posts : 107
Join date : 2009-03-24
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Uniform Thread   Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:36 pm

Yukie wrote:
Pinnk + white balloons will make it super cute! It is a great idea without putting anything on the wall ^___^

oh one side note, most balloons lasts 1-2 days. (one day if you walking around with it)
But I think it will be fine =)

I hope it will be fine, as long as we can keep the guests from trying to play with them too much @__@
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Meidosan
Meidosan
avatar

Posts : 106
Join date : 2009-03-26
Age : 27
Location : San Jose, CA

PostSubject: Re: Uniform Thread   Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:08 pm

Mai wrote:
Yukie wrote:
Pinnk + white balloons will make it super cute! It is a great idea without putting anything on the wall ^___^

oh one side note, most balloons lasts 1-2 days. (one day if you walking around with it)
But I think it will be fine =)

I hope it will be fine, as long as we can keep the guests from trying to play with them too much @__@
We'll just make sure they are high enough out of reach so they wont be tempted. And if people go out of their way to play with them, then we can tell them to knock it off. Though I'd hope to think they'd be too busy watching us and eating to even get bored enough to play with the balloons xDD
Back to top Go down
Jun
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff
avatar

Posts : 328
Join date : 2009-03-21
Age : 26
Location : San Francisco, CA

PostSubject: Re: Uniform Thread   Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:10 pm

We wouldn't have to worry about them being played around with. Hopefully we'll have enough maids and staffers to keep an eye on them, since we'll be spread about the room.

High balloons aren't as aesthetically pleasing as ones closer to eye level.
Back to top Go down
Yomi chan
Janitor
Janitor
avatar

Posts : 365
Join date : 2009-03-22

PostSubject: Re: Uniform Thread   Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:36 pm

Balloons are good idea! We can try to make the place look good as much as we can within what's doable (・∀・)

がんばろー!
Back to top Go down
Otae-chan
Meidosan
Meidosan
avatar

Posts : 25
Join date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Uniform Thread   Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:06 pm

Someone teach me how to blow a balloon because I fail at it No
Back to top Go down
Jun
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff
avatar

Posts : 328
Join date : 2009-03-21
Age : 26
Location : San Francisco, CA

PostSubject: Re: Uniform Thread   Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:58 pm

Otae-chan wrote:
Someone teach me how to blow a balloon because I fail at it No

We wouldn't be blowing them ourselves, so don't worry. They will be inflated with a helium tank. It's tying the balloons that I feel I might have trouble on. Haha.
Back to top Go down
Ami*chan
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff
avatar

Posts : 196
Join date : 2009-03-25
Age : 27
Location : San Francisco

PostSubject: Re: Uniform Thread   Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:02 am

Ooh~ Ballooooons. I've pretty good at tieing. We should tie ribbon ends into bows. Cuuute...

btw, I got my uniform from the mail today!! squee
Back to top Go down
Yuni
Meidosan
Meidosan
avatar

Posts : 87
Join date : 2009-03-22
Age : 25
Location : San Jose, CA

PostSubject: Re: Uniform Thread   Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:29 am

we should use cute plushies as the balloon weights. i have very, very many to spare.. >> looks like i gutted sanrio in my room
Back to top Go down
Yomi chan
Janitor
Janitor
avatar

Posts : 365
Join date : 2009-03-22

PostSubject: Re: Uniform Thread   Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:29 am

Yuni wrote:
we should use cute plushies as the balloon weights. i have very, very many to spare.. >> looks like i gutted sanrio in my room

HAHAHAHA

Good idea! I was thinking using cute plushies as a prop at the photo area to compensate the naked background.
Back to top Go down
Mai
Meidosan
Meidosan
avatar

Posts : 107
Join date : 2009-03-24
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Uniform Thread   Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:33 am

Yuni wrote:
we should use cute plushies as the balloon weights. i have very, very many to spare.. >> looks like i gutted sanrio in my room

xD hahaha

thats a good idea.

and it does kinda look like a gutted sanrio doesn't it Surprised
Back to top Go down
Nessa
Meidosan
Meidosan
avatar

Posts : 106
Join date : 2009-03-26
Age : 27
Location : San Jose, CA

PostSubject: Re: Uniform Thread   Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:19 am

I have more than enough plushies to help as well
-looks to giant bucket that is overflowing in the corner of her room-

If we need plushies, just lemmie know!
<33
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Uniform Thread   

Back to top Go down
 
Uniform Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Best Fight Thread!
» Funny Fights Thread!
» NECA Toy Fair 2011 reveal thread
» Eternal Dream Official "LOL Pictures" Thread
» Minecraft Screenshot Thread

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fanimaids Only BBS :: Uniforms-
Jump to: