Fanimaids Only BBS

Where official maids of Fanimaid Cafe discuss and mingle.

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Saturday May 22nd Last Fanime meeting

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mizuki
Janitor
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: Saturday May 22nd Last Fanime meeting   Sun May 23, 2010 1:23 am

Thanks to all the maids that made it out!
Back to top Go down
thuggdere
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Saturday May 22nd Last Fanime meeting   Sun May 23, 2010 2:33 am

Ahaha great seeing you too Corgi! C:
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/ledono
Natsue
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Saturday May 22nd Last Fanime meeting   Sun May 23, 2010 2:34 am

sorry i wasn't able to make it to the meeting. i had my whole afternoon planned out and even planned to run an errand in cupertino on the way to san jose, but while i was having lunch with friends, a family member drove off with my car, so I couldn't make it to most of my afternoon plans =/.

i did make it to karaoke in sf around 9pm though, and i change my mind about yamasho in sf. they have an excellent selection of songs. maybe i had a negative first impression of the place because last time, i went with friends who only sang english songs, and the bg video for english songs are sometimes non-existent...and we had the small room in the way back.

i hope practice went well and karaoke was fun for everyone who made it =). i wish i was there and i look forward to joining you guys next time.
Back to top Go down
CrackPr0n
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Saturday May 22nd Last Fanime meeting   Sun May 23, 2010 2:50 am

Natsue wrote:
sorry i wasn't able to make it to the meeting. i had my whole afternoon planned out and even planned to run an errand in cupertino on the way to san jose, but while i was having lunch with friends, a family member drove off with my car, so I couldn't make it to most of my afternoon plans =/.

i did make it to karaoke in sf around 9pm though, and i change my mind about yamasho in sf. they have an excellent selection of songs. maybe i had a negative first impression of the place because last time, i went with friends who only sang english songs, and the bg video for english songs are sometimes non-existent...and we had the small room in the way back.

i hope practice went well and karaoke was fun for everyone who made it =). i wish i was there and i look forward to joining you guys next time.

Yamasho is decent for SF, it sucks bad compared to gamba. But you can drink in there and that's a super plus.
Back to top Go down
Yukie
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Saturday May 22nd Last Fanime meeting   Sun May 23, 2010 4:26 pm

The meeting photos are uploaded
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?id=1233264&pid=52043924#!/photo.php?pid=52043920&id=1233264&fbid=963003670773

please feel free to tag yourself~~
and those who didnt get to go can also take a look ^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.yukiedong.com
Ai_Kaneco
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Saturday May 22nd Last Fanime meeting   Tue May 25, 2010 9:58 pm

thank you yuki! ^^ though i am afraid that picture of me is not the most flattering lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saturday May 22nd Last Fanime meeting   

Back to top Go down

Saturday May 22nd Last Fanime meeting
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2