Fanimaids Only BBS

Where official maids of Fanimaid Cafe discuss and mingle.

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Saturday May 22nd Last Fanime meeting

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
CrackPr0n
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Saturday May 22nd Last Fanime meeting   Tue May 18, 2010 2:15 pm

There is a staff meeting this saturday, May 22nd in the SJCC Hilton side room J(Way in the back of the second floor on the Maid Cafe side).

The general meeting starts at 3pm. A lot of the maids will be here to practice their performances for the fanimaid live, as well just to meet up. Usually after this, we get dinner and go karaoke'ing. You're all welcome to join. Momo and Shino both joined us last weekend and they seemed to really enjoy themselves.

I will not be attending, as I can't take work off ;_;. Totally sucks.
Back to top Go down
Mai
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Saturday May 22nd Last Fanime meeting   Tue May 18, 2010 4:26 pm

I'll try to remember this time orz

oh also maybe post a map of the convention center?
Back to top Go down
lttlrshark
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Saturday May 22nd Last Fanime meeting   Tue May 18, 2010 7:41 pm

I can attend!

I will have to leave after though.... I have a concert to go to...I randomely won tickets to some MYX mash concert...I dont even know why...but how long will the meeting take?
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/meilyneT
thuggdere
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Saturday May 22nd Last Fanime meeting   Tue May 18, 2010 7:45 pm

Lolita you're not going to make it to SF in time for the concert o.o;;;
Shino and I didn't make it there to the meeting, but it ended around 4pm.
Karaoke was hilarious btw, soooo ahaha yeaah. You should ditch the concert and come with us, sell the tickets haha my friends are since they won too.

*one time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/ledono
lttlrshark
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Saturday May 22nd Last Fanime meeting   Tue May 18, 2010 7:46 pm

I cant sell them because they are under my name and i would have to pick them up with my ID *_*'' eek
Back to top Go down
thuggdere
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Saturday May 22nd Last Fanime meeting   Tue May 18, 2010 7:49 pm

D:
Wuuutttt? Well, then ... I guess you're gonna miss the meeting hun, but have fun at the concert. Brown eyed Girls is there and Bruno Mars. Tpain can suck it ;p
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/ledono
lttlrshark
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Saturday May 22nd Last Fanime meeting   Tue May 18, 2010 8:06 pm

i wont go to it >=[

i wish i could trade them for like miyavi tickets or something
Back to top Go down
Mei
Janitor
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: Saturday May 22nd Last Fanime meeting   Tue May 18, 2010 10:45 pm

Hey, if you're not gonna take 'em, I'd go... afro I'll just borrow your ID card. All asians look the same anyway.
Back to top Go down
http://mmmhonay.tumblr.com/
Ai_Kaneco
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Saturday May 22nd Last Fanime meeting   Tue May 18, 2010 10:57 pm

I really want to go i wish i can make it... i live all the way out in farm country though so it might be hard... Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
lttlrshark
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Saturday May 22nd Last Fanime meeting   Tue May 18, 2010 11:06 pm

Mei wrote:
Hey, if you're not gonna take 'em, I'd go... afro I'll just borrow your ID card. All asians look the same anyway.

BAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH<3
Back to top Go down
CrackPr0n
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Saturday May 22nd Last Fanime meeting   Tue May 18, 2010 11:09 pm

Lolita23q wrote:
Mei wrote:

BAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH<3

It's not required for you to go, you don't have to give up going toa concert for this.
Back to top Go down
Bri-Boobs
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff

PostSubject: Re: Saturday May 22nd Last Fanime meeting   Wed May 19, 2010 1:13 am

I'll be there~ Anyone who's between SC and SJ, I can pick you up if you need a ride.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Saturday May 22nd Last Fanime meeting   Wed May 19, 2010 1:50 pm

I'll be there! As this is the only time I can get to practice for performances before Fanime weekend. XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.acparadise.com/acp/display.php?a=11910
lttlrshark
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Saturday May 22nd Last Fanime meeting   Wed May 19, 2010 2:25 pm

If only it was sunday or EARLIER in the day >=[

but im going!
Back to top Go down
Yomi chan
Janitor
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: Saturday May 22nd Last Fanime meeting   Wed May 19, 2010 4:59 pm

If I make it, it will be after 4pm....but I want to try as this is the last chance to practice with Cherry before Fanime.

Mikey, will you make sure Jun or Mizuki have everything we need to practice medley? karaoke track and all?
Back to top Go down
Mai
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Saturday May 22nd Last Fanime meeting   Wed May 19, 2010 5:22 pm

Cherry wrote:
I'll be there! As this is the only time I can get to practice for performances before Fanime weekend. XD

\o/ i haven't seen u in a long time!!
Back to top Go down
CrackPr0n
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Saturday May 22nd Last Fanime meeting   Wed May 19, 2010 7:51 pm

Yomi chan wrote:
If I make it, it will be after 4pm....but I want to try as this is the last chance to practice with Cherry before Fanime.

Mikey, will you make sure Jun or Mizuki have everything we need to practice medley? karaoke track and all?

Yup yup was just about to do that right now.
Back to top Go down
Natsue
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Saturday May 22nd Last Fanime meeting   Fri May 21, 2010 6:43 pm

my saturday's a bit packed, but i might be able to make it down and stay for around an hour from 4:15 to 5:15. i already told my friend that i'll go to dinner and karaoke with her in sf at 6:30, so i'd feel bad cancelling on her at the last minute ='(.

if i can make it down, how do i find all of you ^_^?
Back to top Go down
CrackPr0n
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Saturday May 22nd Last Fanime meeting   Fri May 21, 2010 8:29 pm

Natsue wrote:
my saturday's a bit packed, but i might be able to make it down and stay for around an hour from 4:15 to 5:15. i already told my friend that i'll go to dinner and karaoke with her in sf at 6:30, so i'd feel bad cancelling on her at the last minute ='(.

if i can make it down, how do i find all of you ^_^?

The meeting will end at about 4ish, maybe a little earlier, and chances are the maids will go practice. I dunno where they'd go to practice to be honest, but if you need to get in contact, Mei put her number in the Kara-Honey thread and you can probably call her to find where everyone is.

FFFF Karaoke in SF, Karaoke in SF sucks. Gamba in Cuppertino is best Karaoke place in Cali.
Back to top Go down
Natsue
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Saturday May 22nd Last Fanime meeting   Fri May 21, 2010 11:32 pm

okleydokley, i'll give mei a call if i can make it down to sj.

ZashikiWarashi wrote:
FFFF Karaoke in SF, Karaoke in SF sucks. Gamba in Cuppertino is best Karaoke place in Cali.

i agree karaoke in sf sucks -_-; (and tomorrow, we're going to supposedly "the best karaoke place in the city"...which still sucks). although i've never been to gamba, the ghettomost karaoke joint i've ever been to was a chinese one in cupertino. there were more "employees" than rooms, and the "employees" were just loitering around, chatting among themselves, ignoring the customers waiting in line, and chain smoking indoors No.
Back to top Go down
CrackPr0n
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Saturday May 22nd Last Fanime meeting   Sat May 22, 2010 12:00 am

HAY GUYS, Jun is requesting you guys wear your uniforms to the meeting tomorrow if possible.
Back to top Go down
CrackPr0n
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Saturday May 22nd Last Fanime meeting   Sat May 22, 2010 2:03 am

http://sanjose.org/meetings/facilities/floorplans/conv_layout.jpg

The J room is on the top floor on the Hilton side back corner rooms. Bottom image upper right area.

You guys should probably park in the convention parking structure, it'll cost 3-6$ roughly according to when you get there. Probably 6 if you get there at 3ish and you guys stay until like 5ish.

Again, if you can wear your maid uniform, it's not required, but it'd be nice if you did, you can always bring a change of clothes with you to change into after. I don't know where they're going to practice, or where they're having dinner, but they will go karaoke at Gamba Karaoke in Cuppertino that night as well. It's relatively inexpensive, it'll be at most 20$ but more likely to be around 10-15 according to how many people go.

Hope you guys get a lot of practice in and have fun, wish I could go.
Back to top Go down
Bri-Boobs
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff

PostSubject: Re: Saturday May 22nd Last Fanime meeting   Sat May 22, 2010 12:12 pm

Depending what my mom thinks about it, I may have to skip karaoke, and possibly dinner. Having a tight money issue atm Embarassed But I'm happy to be able to see all the maids none the less, and we'll do more fun things next week for sure :]
Back to top Go down
CrackPr0n
Meidosan
Meidosan

PostSubject: Re: Saturday May 22nd Last Fanime meeting   Sat May 22, 2010 3:06 pm

THERE WAS A ROOM CHANGE FROM J TO C

IMPORTANT!

This is on the Marriott side, not the Hilton side.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet
Maid Cafe Staff
Maid Cafe Staff

PostSubject: Re: Saturday May 22nd Last Fanime meeting   Sat May 22, 2010 3:47 pm

ZashikiWarashi wrote:
THERE WAS A ROOM CHANGE FROM J TO C

IMPORTANT!

This is on the Marriott side, not the Hilton side.
Oh shoot I was just about to leave! Okay, Room C Marriot~
Back to top Go down
http://www.kiramekirari.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saturday May 22nd Last Fanime meeting   

Back to top Go down

Saturday May 22nd Last Fanime meeting
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next